/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: OP is lonely and reading Sandman #6 (1989) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We opening with comfy? ok I like comfy dark

I love comfy

I wish this was as long as the Imouto CYOA, but this is still goddamn amazing.

Home: Urban Unease
Her Role: Respected Sister
Body Type: Trim, Normal
Relationship: Skinship
Style: Simple
Personality: Happy, Social, Motherly, Creative, Lewd, Tease
Sexuality: Teacher
Aggressiveness: Aggressively Submissive

posting a spooky comfy one

motivate me to work on my WIP please

This isn't comfy, it's hell on wheels.

first try at a CYOA, anything I should change? is the points budget large enough?

Work or I'll get you a new muse, like this one.

That's not intended and will be fixed. Probably should have 7 for the choice stat.

Basicly what said. It simply takes more attacks/impact to get you stagger or interrupt things like charging an Arc of Deliverance. This makes it more useful for more technical Heavy Arms users and tanks who are gonna take a lot of hits.

Even I managed to get people to play my stuff. Could you live with being worse than me?

looks fine but also like something you read and forget

>Take these for extra points
text shouldn't be on pictures, move it up

don't bother, whatever you make is going to be garbage with no merit and few responses anyway

>comfy
>Can't take a single passenger in the back of the bike
No bueno.

gayfags and bifags, do you read waifu cyoas? If I made a cyoa with, say 6 waifus and 2 husbandos, would you read it ? Do I have to announce early that my cyoa has husbandos?

>Portal:
Locket
>Time Setting:
Time Continues
>Dimensional Edge
Nothingness
>Environment
Void
>Rooms:
Bathroom;
1) size upgrade
3) toiltries enhance beauty
5) A.I. Stylist
Living Room;
1) all tv shows
2) library of songs
4) movie theater
Kitchen;
2) A.I. chef
3) balanced diet
4) dinning room for 12
Spa;
1) mud bath 1/week -2 weeks from age
2) healing oils
3) inner peace for a week
Study;
1) learn 2x rate
2) A.I tutor
3) 2x IQ and creativity
Gym;
1) limitless stamina
3) Basketball Court, American Football Field, and Baseball Diamond
5) build muscle and burn fat 2x
Library;
1) every book ever
2) unwritten books
5) read any language
Game Room;
1) super computer
2) digital library
3) A.I.
Hobby Room;
2) 2 extra rooms
3) best money can buy
4) A.I. Teacher

don't need money, I have endless food and utilities, so I'll just build a shack somewhere (maybe an isolated beach in the tropics) and live there with this wonderful pocket dimension mansion

It's been a long time since someone made a basement cyoa, theyre unfashionable now.
Time Away
Start alone

Smarts
Fitness
Longevity

Bedroom
Kitchen
Island

Natalie and megan

Being straight I can at least give you an answer to the last: You don't have to explicitly warn people that you have male choices among the waifus. But do the elusive femanons a favor and DON'T make the husbandos exclusively gay.

Real girls are rare and real girls giving (You)s to my waifushit are even rarer, so they might as well not exist. Gays are either more numerous or just louder, so throwing them a bone doesn't feel like talking to a wall.

You don't have to exclude the gays, just write the husbando entries without explicitly stating how they slobber cocks. Unless you're writing details, anons of both genders can fill in the gaps and make it easily fit.

Yeah I'm okay with that
but you increase that number make It have 8 waifus and 4 husbandos

Good OC shall be rewarded when you die and enter the CYOAverse

Oh no! It has husbandos? Sorry user /cyoag/ is only for manly little girl yuri

but what if CYOAverse is full of tok cyoas?

That is only if your karma is low

>no Apocalypse CYOA

This got replies and builds. And yours is surely better!

I don't read waifu CYOA's. Why would I? It's exactly what I don't like.
>DON'T make the husbandos exclusively gay.
Don't do this. I don't want my husbando to be garbage biscum.

Eh why not.

Drawbacks: Time Away, Start Alone, Life Switch (May)

So I have 85 points.

Powers: Smarts, Renaissance Man (Girl?) going for fields related to AI and computing, Longevity

Leaves me with 40...

Kitchen - Basically a requirement.
Computer and Internet - Obviously. Also these mean I can get TV and movies as much as I want.
Island - Similar idea.

18 points left. I'm assuming I'm going to stay liking girls during this.

Mina, Tanya, Rebecca - they seem like the coolest people of the options and should mix well with me.

I'll probably stick with the body after the experiment, and go back to my "very rich" family. With my new knowledge and abilities I reckon I can do a lot to improve the human condition.

>Drawbacks:
Time Away
>Powers:
Renaissance man;
Mechanical Engineering
Medicine
Computer Science
Psychology
Forensic Science
>Apartment:
Luxury Bedroom
Luxury Bathroom
Living Room
Kitchen
Greenhouse
Auto-hospital
Gym
Computer
Internet
Island
>Companion:
Klara, her extra bed/bath can be converted into kids room later.

When we're done just let me and Klara live here, drop the force field and we'll call it square, with the infinite food and all other amenities, not a bad set up.

then it wont be comfy for them

I don't understand what is the thought process that makes gays alright but bi not i mean both are "wrong"

If anything fags are the worst type of degenerates, bi can a least pass on their genes instead of being biological dead ends, gays destroy their family line completely.

>I'm assuming I'm going to stay liking girls during this.
It does say your preferences change.

This feels like an old CYOA

I assume you are not riding on a bike then?

ITT: God Complexes

my build
gonna start by sarte-ing me an extra small item and making the bike a motor bike
Car
>Motorbike.
It's a big ass custom harley davidson with a top speed of 150 kmph, it is my baby
small items
>walkman
6 hours of biking gets boring, yo
>sunglasses
I'll wear this under my helmet, protection is a must without any roof on your vehicle.
>phone charm
>panties
pretty self explanatory
large items
>toolkit
Doubles as a weapon with the number of wrenches in there

Companions
I know that I can't have any companions, but I'd love to have a bike gang atleast for a while consisting of Jane, Red Jackie and annika.

features and hazards
>Tourist traps
>big city
>natural wonders
>inns
>local colour
>spring blessing
>summer
>fall
>shrines
>easy money
>magical realm
comfy as fuck adventure.

Oh come on. I just wanted a comfy life as a immortal, the duties of keeping the Pantheon from not fucking themselves over is the least I could do to pay them back.

Mind
Capacity II
Constructs III

This would be pretty neat to have.

I was going to make a Valentine's themed cyoa, but my computer died, so I can't post it by then. Would it be alright to just post it two weeks after that, or should I change the theme to be more generic?

Post two weeks after. I personally enjoy themed cyoas more than generic ones.

if its good dont change it

Yeah, no need to mess your idea up because of a stupid deadline. We're not your business/uni.

Mate you are like not following the rules at all, you can't just get everything you want when you want it for fucks sake. At this point you might as well claim to be god and take control over the whole road with your divine powers, while being so beautiful all the girls fall in love with you at firs sight...

Submission for the Collab closes tomorrow at 11:59 PM Eastern. If you still intend to submit a city, hurry.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To the author of Sabbia: You need to switch away from future tense. I cannot include your submission as is.

To the author of Zlatbisa: I prepared a list yesterday of things you might want to look at: No required changes, but I think these could improve your city. And I'm still not sure how to describe it for the sampler

>single husbando option
why bother?

A teaser of submissions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

>gonna start by sarte-ing
Stopped reading.

>reading builds in the first place

Because you're not a faggot and maybe you want some of the other powers available like living 100 years extra disease-free or 20 extra IQ points?

Who wouldnt take curing mortality.

Augs:
Omega Psi
Metacognition
Man of steel
total 840
Since she delays waking us up by 60 years after the initial target i guess that means i get 220 years to burn on Spare years for a comfy 22% upgrade to all my augs.

Mentor Elspeth [good psi training.]
Ally: Verdandi [good way to check any plans dont fuck up everything]
Rival: Samael [Weakest of the gods desu]

Role: God of Terror.
I mean seriously your job is to dick with people and make monsters, its like DMing irl only if you fuck up you can ask Verdandi to go back and politely ask me not to.

That looks like something straight from the Degenesis RPG.

The 100 years is good but 20 IQ points isn't worth the cost.

This is my life.

I'm making an expansion to this one out of spite.

Is it just me or is Incarnate Protocol wildly overpriced compared to Angelic Transcend and Nanoswarm's utility, and Open Mind and Omega Psi's value for years?

You literally become a force of nature if you take Incarnate Protocol, think about that for a moment.

I don't think you realize how drastically that can change your life for the better. 5 IQ points? Not worth it, indeed. 20? I'd do it for this alone even if I couldn't pick any other options or companions and time still passed outside.

did you expect anything else when you started making a cyoa with an introduction telling the player that his life was a lie and he's not even a human but soulless piece of junk?

>Since she delays waking us up by 60 years after the initial target i guess that means i get 220 years to burn on Spare years for a comfy 22% upgrade to all my augs.
I think it's just wasted years, actually, since they wouldn't have been set into your program when you went under in the pod.

angelic transcend you can still be harm by physical attacks, even if not killed. with nano swarm you are s still a physical entity and could potentially be destroyed and killed by psychical means. With incarnate protocol you are immune to everything except psi, and hat psi must be god level. Get it?

>Life Switch
>Over time, your personality and preferences will become just like theirs.
>identity_death_shitstorm.webm

>Smarts
>You become more intelligent, corresponding to about 20 more IQ points.
>existential_depression.png

What practical benefit would you really gain?

>an introduction telling the player that his life was a lie
If your life was good you wouldnt be playing escapism games
>he's not even a human but soulless piece of junk
What is a man?

Nothing but a miserable pile of lies.

You intend to spite yourself?

How do I stop being addicted to CYOAs and waifus?

Buy a gun.
Or go outside, get a social life, get an education and a job, get a wife and kids and lead a happy, fulfilling life.

How would you like it if you lost 20 IQ points?

>'cyoas are escapism' meme again

keep projecting senpai

>this isn't escapism

Cyoa's can be escapism but all forms of Medium suffer this element. We tend to suffer it more blatently than most because of the community population, location and wider board demographics.

Who would ever choose life switch? It's basically suicide.

Pain suppression should be 10 points.

Renaissance man is too vague. What if I choose "science"?

Do you die after the 100 years are up for longevity?

You should have different ranks of rooms for the apartment, not just a single option.

TVs are pointless, just buy computer with internet.

Drug of choice and infinite alcohol should be separate.

Not enough information on the companions.

Share gifts should apply to all companions, otherwise it's too expensive.

Escapism is also not just something enjoyed by neets who lead a shitty life.

>Who would ever choose life switch? It's basically suicide.

it's for shitstains who don't have the courage to kill themselves

>With angelic transcend your body gets a couple of extra dimensions
>With incarnate protocol you don't need a body at all you just are

>Introduction
Well, that's a load off my shoulders. Guess all those deadlines are moot now.

>Bio-organic
*checking all the bits are still there*... thank god!

>Purpose: Peace Officer
Good thing giving an officer trouble is a punishable (by me) offense.

>Flaws: Honest
This'll be "interesting", but at least none will doubt me after knowing me for a while.

>Sub-systems(4+1)
>Strength 1, Durability 2, Speed/Reaction 1, Regeneration 1
Basic enhanced officer. Adaptable to most fights.

>Role: Terran Judicial Authority
The job with the most dignity, which isn't saying much.

>Possessions:
>Home
I'm not sleeping in the barracks' lockers!

>Black bike
Home means a commute.

>Prog-Blade
When all else fails, self-defense is clearly legal.

The remaining bitcoins are for a rainy day.

It's the only be the girl option in there.

I'm honestly surprised no one has combined Incarnate with Delta to become the greatest bodyjacker of all time.

So it's worth destroying your identity and self to become the little girl?

Yes.

Thank god someone already decided to waifu verdandi though. The poor girl needs a hug badly

I say I made a good choice with that.

Wow you are one edgy bugger, you know, most people get over their emo phase in highschool.

You could also combine incarnate with lightspeed processing and empower someone elses mindpower but i think that is not really appealing is it?

most people choose omega because it gives them some protection again't the other gods. Also you can have a amazing immortal body, why bother hijacking mortal ones?

CYOAs are art. They are an expression of your beliefs and values. If you choose to continue, you're showing your writing and graphical design to the world. Pour your heart out.

If you dare.