Bat vs req

If you can only hold one, which one?

BAT or REQ

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/
tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/3mmSPGGk-BAT-forming-Cup-good-time-to-go-LONG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAT is the single best altcoin

I hold a little bit of REQ because their concept is promising, but it's not a sure thing like BAT is

balls deep into BAT my man

once youtubers star shilling bat shits gonna explode

No lie bought bat today

BAT, no brainer. I'm holding over 100k.

Which is your favourite Nabokov?

thoughts on BAT or XLM? I have a ton of XLM was wondering if I should maybe dump half into BAT.

I sold all my xlm to go all in on bat lol

went all in on bat today
>i might actually make it

BAT is a slow steady moon shot

Just went 50/50 until friday when I can throw a little more into whichever is looking juicier.

REQ

But thats because I worked in payment systems, I can see how powerful REQ could be

REQ has a much more interesting use case than BAT. It's stupid to pit them against eachother though, they are both legitimately good coins with good dev teams and great concepts (unlike a lot of other trash ERC-20 tokens)

Not really comparing for utility and real world purpose as much as I am just the investment aspect.

Req is slowly and quitely climbing. Request already mooned

REQ will be huge or nothing
BAT will be kinda huge, or average, but wont go away.

BAT
REQ
XLM
XRP
COSS
makes up the bulk of my holdings due to utility and team.

gun to my head choose one is BAT because its not going away.

Go all in on BAT, it hasn't even begun.

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/3mmSPGGk-BAT-forming-Cup-good-time-to-go-LONG/

That'll give you a vizualization of where we are.

I thought Req and Request were the same?

Alright guys, let's do our worst

They are...

Here's a better pic.

We can do so much better

Bought 1400 BAT today. Need to get more. This coin has got a lot of potential and Eich isn't some stupid fucking college kid dicking around with other people's money.

That's exactly the problem with crypto. 99% (if not more) of the projects are vaporware. They will see when the bubble bursts tho and BAT is one of the few coins left standing.

Even worse is some asshole kid who dropped out of his econ major to shit out a coin with a sheriff on it. bounty can suck pajeet cocks

This
I buy coins from teams that have heavy hitters on them and well connected, and have use-cases that need to be fixed now. I am sure there are some pie in the sky (IOTA) coins that might get off the ground i am missing, but i will do much better than most. I think 90% is a pretty accurate number of coins that are either a pnd scam husk, just a whitepaper, 2 dudes with no hope of getting anything working, or are just "x industry... but plus muh blockchain!" concept that doesn't solve anything.

Anytime I'm doing research, going to a coin's website and seeing "decentralized" 15,000 times usually starts raising alarms

Fpbp

I just bought a pile of BAT at 56 cents. How badly did I fuck up?

hold until Q2 at least and see where the road goes nigga