I fucked up bros. I was overleveraged and my whole fucking account got liquidated for 600k thanks to the shitcoin BTC

I fucked up bros. I was overleveraged and my whole fucking account got liquidated for 600k thanks to the shitcoin BTC.

All I have left is some 13 ARK and 2 BCH so I'm going to kms now. Thanks for all the fun memes biz, see you in the next life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwvImf92XiA&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what would it take for you to consider sending what's left user's way before you do what must be done?

sorry to hear that, I would have killed myself too in that situation, goodbye friend

leave me your money

Don't kys, Logan Paul might put you on his vlog

How does that happen?
First time hearing the term overleveraged.

Can i have your ARK? Poorfag here

ANv1b8xZ9tN3hZDfrGBohaZXLD4jnwmJan

it's an euphemism for being greedy af

How did you mess up that badly?

Sorry, that was insensitive. You can still... sorta make it, if you wagecuck long enough? Don't lose hope.

Nah OP you've got things wrong.

Don't kill yourself. Kamikaze your stack and make back your losses without fear of anything now.

get cucked faggot, that's what you get for being anti-btc

Fucking loser! We are all laughing at you. You got rekt fgt

Dont do it. Money isnt the be-all-and-end-all.

It's called margin trading and this is why you don't touch it unless you're a degenerate gambler.

>makes money
>suicidal
WAAAAH AAAAAAAAA
Sucks but guess what? You are richer than a blast majority of the board so sucks to suck. Man up soyboy and either buy BTC again or "try" to live with your 600k.

I think he meant that his 600k is gone

Pajeets say thank you user

Holy fuck how have you not already killed yourself?

Holy shit, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>margin trading
>ever
You played those cards, only your fault.

2 BCH
is about all I have, and I'm hopeful and optimistic as fuck, 4 to 5k, can easily become 25k in a year. This in turn can then become 125k, the next and so on

Better to live one day as a tiger then a year as a sheep.

Enjoy your next life user
youtube.com/watch?v=wwvImf92XiA&t=8s

> This in turn can then become 125k, the next and so

Dude nothing goes on forever, especially with this insane gains. Make sure to get of the tiger before you get thrown off.

we'll have another quarter - two at most
plan the exit strategy before having to intervene

kek