Urban fantasy art

I'm in desperately need of some Urban fantasy/Dark urban art, I'll post what little I have

Is important that is urban

>Goddammit. I'm gonna be late.

I guess this is urban

>necromancer working on his first bard level.jpg

Who are you looking at, fucker?

Douchebag needs to get a muthafukkin job

Those awful shell casings. Every fucking time.

My friends bought a signed and numbered print of this for me. I've got it in a huge gawdy frame next to my computer in my office; I fucking love it.

I would have to title this one "We are immortal." Just has a Highlander vibe to me.

THose shell casings are fucking GIGANTIC compared to that gun. What a fucking horrible perspective.

Photobashing is low-hanging artist fruit.

Source?

>An average day in Gary's Mod

That man is big.

AM1200

"Ron was going to be spiders. He just was!"

>user gets ready to post on /r9k/

Wat?

Oh yes a thread I can get behind

get blasted fool

>The overpopulation monster

Pretty spoopy.

wew

Oh, fuck you two straight in the urethra. You had to draw my attention to those shell casings, didn't you? Was it worth it to share the pain?

Does anyone has the edits for this?

It was going to be hard to not have spiders all over his body after all is said and done.

TAG YOU’RE IT

A lot of these are new by the looks of it so no, not really

>really wanted to run an urban fantasy game for the longest time
>set in a mashup americana of the 80s-early90s
>lovecraftian in not tentacles coming out of the ass but the original crushing fear of the unknown, ancient secrets remain secrets, cults are not only got getting busted but remain unknown, arcane tomes are incredibly rare and difficult to come by and will most likely just turn you insane
>the mundane is just as dangerous, just because you glimpsed some error in creation and able to exploit it with your magic doesnt mean the punk with the knife cant kill you in one round, a lazy cop with a handgun is a lethal threat
>PCs are just random, low-class nobodies to begin with, blue collar workers at best
>no resources, no bonuses, no knowledge, contacts, you barely know how shit works, got most your ideas from TV, youre mired in debt, you have no real family or friends, you aint got shit just lurking mental illnesses and this spark of some sorts...
>it also turns into a junkie of the worst kind, if you havent been one already
>turns out magic's only revealed to a certain kind of people desperate enough.
>no grand adventure, no promise of salvation, no universe-shattering power, no questing, no rags to riches, no organizations to join
>its just you and you junkie friends on a desperate quest across america as it was, trying to hound up trails before you die of withdrawal
>expect a lot of waiting in windy bus stations at night, listening to cups clattering around, staying in sleazy motels, exchanging notes in phone booths and committing minor crimes just not to die in hunger
>no dreams, no future, nothing

>managed to play an intro game with a group
>they all fucking loved it, had a great session totally getting the theme I was aiming for
>had to move away
>new group only wants to play heroic fantasy

Fuck everything. These threads soothe my soul.

>''are you upset?''

There we go

Motherfucking Talisac!

Back when McFarlane Toys did cool horror shit...

Tell me where these are from, oh fellow Norwegian.

Also, contributing

the wizard will guide you through the installation.jpg

"I knew i shouldn't have spent conviction on my way to work..."

I like that his attention is entirely on the balloon and he's arrived so fast she hasn't noticed yet. Somebody made a monster specifically to divebomb the balloons of Madelines and flap away screech-giggling.