Your local game store has affixed a large sign on their front window

>Your local game store has affixed a large sign on their front window
>On this sign is a list of people known or suspected of having bought game goods online
>Your name is on the list

Are you chastened?

That would only make it more likely that i would continue to buy online to be honest

I report the store to police for harassment.

>Everyone at my store is on the list.
Because how the fuck else are you supposed to convert stuff?

>Give the store owner a hundred dollars to have my name removed

Problem solved

>Because how the fuck else are you supposed to convert stuff?

Have the store order the pieces you need?

Ha jokes on you my LGS has been closed for years now!

Rolled 2 (1d20)

I steal the sign.

I don't play in person so the game store having my name on a list doesn't bother me at all. I doubt I'd be buying anything from there anyway.Last few times I thought to buy something from my game store I saw I could get it much much cheaper online and I don't like the people at the store enough to pay the extra price.

No, because everyone's name is on the list.

It's like they don't want business.

> (OP)
>I report the store to police for harassment.

This user gets it.

I continue to support my Less-Than-Local-Game-Store, where the owner is actually cool.
Ever since the local guy chewed me out for mentioning I've purchased from Amazon to a buddy. Joke was on him. We're functioning adults who game at our homes.

Who gives a fuck.

>user owns an LGS
>Thinks up a new way to embarrass those jerks buying cheap from online and force them to buy his marked up shit
>Backfires horribly

I don't buy game goods, I pirate them.

What local game store? Those things die out unless you're in major cities where apartments can't house 6 people around a table. Anyone with half a brain realizes the local game stores are a poor middle man who add nothing to purchasing shit unless you're playing there but why the fuck would you want to play games in public or with random people with all the shit in the gaming community.

No.
The games I buy are not available through normal distribution channels, and the LGS fucks up every order I place.

I call up the people on the list for honest opinions on what they bought, instead of the LGS telling me that every game they sell is great.

RIP

This is now my answer.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

I shoplift the game goods to sell them online.

>On this sign is a list of people known or suspected of having bought game goods online
One more reason to keep buying stuff online instead of going to that place. Motherfucker can't provide a faulty service and blame his clients for it.

> Providing the un-earned
> Giving in to blackmail
Where the fuck do you live? And why the fuck do you live?

>Motherfucker can't provide a faulty service and blame his clients for it.

He can, he will, and you are stealing from his children.

This MUST be sarcasm. But if it isn't: Can't steal what was never theirs.

And I suppose he's still subsidising the horse & buggy industry?

>buying things

>Are you chastened?
For what? For doing something perfectly legal? Where the hell do you live, Iran?

This right here. Fuck that store.

Fuck, just buy one online instead if you want it so much, it is like 1/10th the price compared to the stores and not illegal

No, because my store doesn't supply and cannot get al the things I'm interested in.
They also don't sell digital only products.

The store closes because they can't handle the fees. Angry nerds who lost their hangout now vandalize your property for the rest of your life.

It's their own fault. I asked them if they would price match Amazon and they told me no. I don't play in the LGS, I only shop their because sometimes they have something rare or not available online.

I mean, did they actually think that this would be good for business, or are they trying to make a statement while committing financial suicide?

I didn't really have any strong opinion regarding buying in-store to buying online before. I buy shit online, and I buy shit in-store if I see something I like. Now, though, I'm sure as hell going to go out of my way to not give them a fucking cent, because they just opened up a war of petty spite with a basement dwelling autist who obsesses over minutae in children's card games. What the fuck did they think was going to be the end result here?

the type of people that hang out at LGS's aren't the type to leave their bedroom otherwise and would have to rely on their mother to drive them anywhere anyways. It's the emptiest threat.

Exactly. You want my money, give me the stuff I want to buy. This is commerce at it's most basic.

They don't sell the goods I bought online. They barely sell wargames, much less historicals. And I bought most of my boardgames there anyhow.

I would buy singles if they actually had anything good in stock.