Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2035: Time For A New Chain Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Reposting so I can get a few more opinions on this perk for the Shakespeare jump.

I’ll Write my Mind (600CP, discount Playwright)
With nothing more than a pen and some paper, you’ve gained the ability to rewrite aspects of the past as if you were hammering out the second draft of a play. The power behind these ret-cons is heavily restricted, at least until you gain your Spark. Until then, you are able to retroactively adapt minor details of characters (such as their gender, appearance or small personality quirks) and unimportant details of the setting (such as the names of cities or the words used in magical spells). The key restrictions here are that you cannot change something which is important to someone’s character or the setting (if someone is famed for their good looks, you’d be unable to make them ugly) and if it works on a large scale, there must be a feasible explanation for the change (New York very well could have been named New Holland by its Dutch occupants, but it wouldn’t have been called Jumperopolis).

If your Jumper had an RPG class what would it be?

Cleric.

What will we do when Veeky Forums shuts down?
Will Jumpchain die?

>Invincible Hero: See title

>Current "Vanilla" chain: Drifter

Tactician

Nice. I like it.

We'll have to migrate over to SB.

A few of us would probably go to SB if only to troll them before getting banned.

There's nothing wrong with that sort of girl.

Perfect Timing Too.

Are there other perks to help use other senses/compensate for the loss of a sense like Maze Runner from UQ Holder?

>There's nothing wrong with that sort of girl.

I know, that's why I picked strategist user. In the manga after Bobby insulted her she broke through the bath wall separating the men and women in her fit of rage whiles she was naked.

There are worse.

Why is Justin Bieber in a dress?

Ranger/Mage

Bard. Upgrades to Dragon Layer during the mandatory mid-game upgrade.

Nah. someone will make another site for us. Or we'll head over to SB and annoy them immensely.

Paladin.
Both in terms of being a tank/fighter, and the whole fighting for justice thing.

You're already an SBer, though.

Cripple chan bub

Jumpers, when did you overestimate yourselves/underestimate your opposition and found yourselves in over your heads?

In Samurai Deeper Kyo, it says some of the swords have souls. Do they actually have souls or is it just a lot of aura and a beast like intelligence? Bit worried about taking one as a first jump.

Wizard with a dash of Monk.

Wizard. Mostly because I have the Wizard sense of right and wrong.

Basically every type of magic class that is not divine (unless you count Holy Hexes in which case all the divine)

---------

On an aside Jumpchain what do your Gear's from Gonna Be The Twintail make you look like?

Jumper once thought they could out eat a comedy character... even with a bottomless stomach, they still somehow failed

Fighting Anankos in Fire Emblem Fates.
I was convinced I'd be able to manage him at his full power without needing anyone to sing the 4th verse and sacrifice themselves to weaken him.
I ended up getting my ass kicked right up to the moment when Azura died for me to win. Really wish I'd told her I had a One-Up.

Actually now that I am thinking about it, question for Valeria. Does Capstone Boosted Holy Hexes (or just Fallen Goddess alone) allow you to use Ressurection

When Pathfinder comes out, it'll be Fighter

>when Veeky Forums shuts down?
Kill myself

What are some purchases/jumps that would help me give souls I've absorbed a comfy place to rest inside of me?

I'm not all that broken up over the actual soul stealing part of the deal, but relegating them to an eternity of agony because of that crosses more than a few lines for me.

Centurion

Operator

Prince.
Possibly Wanderer or Scavenger.

Inner World from Exalted: The Infernals should count.

I know combining Jumps isn't something everything does, but I'm curious about ideas in that direction.

Specifically I'm curious what people might mix with Fire Emblem Heroes.
Alternatively, what two Jumps do you like to mix together and why?

Sometimes an assassin, a thief, a warrior, a wizard, a conman, or even a paragon.

Always a scoundrel.

For Jumpers with lots of Companions, how much do Companions bitch when they're not being imported?

Mage/Sorcerer/Warlock/etc. I use a lot of magic, is the point. I use other stuff, too, but the amount of magic power I have is absurd.

He annoys us immensely.

Yeah, that's what I thought of too. I'm just not sure if that alone would cut the "constant suffering and pain" out of the equation. Since it seems that having your soul absorbed and an eternity of torment are mutually inclusive things in pretty much all fiction.

Something like Prophet or Clairvoyant.

Bard - wandering from land to land, telling stories and cheering up the masses.
Reddit?
Aura (Pokemon) and the Force (Star Wars can let you see without your eyes.

Deprived.

>Reddit?

Generally not very often. They're not that entitled. Of course, it probably helps that I usually import them at least every other jump.

Okay jumpers, we all have our own demi-planes and pocket dimensions, but what of your companions? Tell us about their private domains.

Jester

The trick is to have your own Utopian island in your warehouse for them to hang out in, so they never want to actually go into the real world.

MCU Daredevil perk?

Heh

The sappy, swashbuckling, romance of the Princess Bride mixed with Ravenloft might be fun. A sappy, swashbuckling romance story about monsters who either want to eat you or lewd you and then eat you.

Pirates of the Caribbean mixed with, I dunno, Halo?

I shudder to think what their version of R.O.U.S. would look like.

Strike Witches + Ace Combat

If you take the drawback: Unwanted Harem then you get were-rat women that want the lewd.

Go away GhostDivision.

Howzabout Kerbal Space Program blended with a racer like Redline or The Fast and the Furious?
I can't recall if we have a Redline jump or if it was just considered at one point.

We have one

Sheer curiosity, has anyone claimed Lazy Dungeon Master as a jump? If not, I am considering writing one, if only because the options to be a dungeon are still a bit sparse.

Have you put some personal flavor into the fluff side of your Chain as a whole, like what exactly is a Jumper, who or what is your Benefactor if you have any, why only eight Companions at a time, how the Multiverse works, etc... ?

New chain? Who should be my first eight companions?

What's the most fucked up/disturbing/depressing setting we have a jump for?

Hollywood Jump.

Probably Sonichu?

>implying I'd let Jumper be a dude
All yuri all the time

kill Jester

To my knowledge Commorragh requires you to torture people, but still Ravenloft. The place punishes good and rewards evil. And if you are too evil you might get stuck there.

Generic Magical Girl and Kamen Rider, alternatively GMG and any Toku Setting is fair game.

Depends. What are you looking for in a companion?

I would suggest Elsa and Cinder Fall.
Because why the fuck not?

How hard would it be to kill Obito and black plant guy right off the bat? Planning to do this with Orochimaru's help, by the way.

40K Terra jump where we're a Custodes, Sister of Silence, Politician, or Drop-In when?

Two benefactors exist, each symbolizing the absolute concept of good or evil and holding dominion over 50% of the Omniverse.

To settle which of the two concepts was superior, they each chose an avatar from a totally mundane universe as part of the bet to end all bets. Winner takes all - as in, all of existence. The two will have the same journey, to see whether the power of good wins out in the end, or if evil conquers.
Now, my two jumpers are travelling through the same worlds, one picking up friends and helping others whilst the other amasses power and leaves fiery hellscapes behind him. Neither know it, but both chains will end with the two of them fighting over the Spark for their respective benefactors.

A funny man can get away with anything.
You can't kill me if I kill me first

Who is Cinder Fall? Fire and Ice look like a good combo.

Depends. Either Paladin, Cleric, Monk, or Gunfighter. Maybe a mix of the four. Sometimes I can just be a straight-up Warrior, though, when I'm trying to avoid overtly supernatural abilities.

Nice. What End Jump do you have in mind for the final battle?

She’s one of the antagonists from RWBY.
She’s kind of a bitch, but in a good way

I'm still undecided at the moment. Any suggestions?

Depends on your own powers
You need a way to counter his intangibility/space time bullshit power and be pretty fast and skilled on your own. Orochimaru should atleast be helpful, but i don't know if he's cunning enough for those two cunts

I think someone claimed it then later dropped the claim.

There are many benefactors and jumpers. Each Benefactor picks a champion and they all wager on which can make it the farthest. Think something like D&D, but all of the characters are jumpers with free will. Everything is wagered on, no bet is too small.
How often do jumpers spark? I have no idea. But I do know that when you get down tot he last two it becomes a death battle with the winner getting the chance to take an end jump.

Chick jumper with harem or dude jumper with harem?

or both if you wanna be /d/

Be a dude jumper with a dude harem. I'll keep the heartbroken women that you left behind.

Both. Being a dude is right and proper and the way things should be.
But it’s fun to be a cute girl every now and then.

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, she's great at support.

I dunno, Gurren Lagann?

The conflict between Philemon and Nyarlathotep would also be pretty relevant to your opposition, but I don't think any of the Megami Tensei Jumps offer a Spark.

Wizards

That's distressingly fitting.

Well, I've got the Jade Warrior perk from Kung Fu Panda, so I could just "recruit" from the Akatsuki's ranks if I need help. Besides that, I don't think I've got any really bullshit perks. I've made sure to pick up a couple perks to enhance my skill and learning/training speed, and at least one strength booster.

I suppose if we could catch either by surprise I could slam the Tortoise Shell Restraint on them and shut them down that way.

Master Chief. Or Avery Johnson. Gotta have someone to bro it up with. Or an emotional rock.

Hmm, if you took John along, does Cortana come too? Would she count as a companion?

That has some serious, if disturbing, potential.

That sounds like you'd end up with Treasure Planet. And I like that idea.

Already planning on including this one in my Main Chain. Seems like it has great potential. Plus, who doesn't want a certain sexy silver fox showcasing her "inspirational skills" without pants on?

>Kerbal Space Program mixed with a racer
I /really/ like this idea. It seems like a frustrating, but absolutely entertaining, tournament of races where everyone's car comes apart halfway down the track.
So you have to rebuilt with whatever parts you can grab. Even those from other competitor's machines.

>Pic Related

I actually did Generic Magical Girl and Kamen Rider during one of my Chains. I called it Kamen Rider: Love Bugs. It was stupid and cheesy and fun to write.

All of my Chains are linked in a sideways sort of way. All the Coordinators play as part of a Great Game. Sort of like what Dragons play except on a even grander scale. They bet on, well, pretty much everything a Jumper might do.

Exactly what they bet, what these points or for, or why they're doing all that is still a secret for now.

I like to mix together Kancolle and Touken Ranbu.

I think that one Valkryie jump might be fun, the one that's a gatcha game I think?

Wizard is best, a Wizard prepares for everything.

The Hatred gauntlet.

Valkyrie Crusade?

Is it still yuri if one of the girls is enhance/d/? A10-chan needs love, too.

>Pic Related
Who does that rear belong to?

I believe so, yes!