mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dywf7wtmroA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Valdor is a good mini
all he needs is a few tweaks

Salamanders are playing the Ultramarines for the bowl at the moment

SISTERHOOD OF STOLEN JEANS WHEN

How are Exalted Sorcerers as HQ options looking now with relics and warlord traits?

*gets put in your codex*

realspace raid up in this shit

shop a kroot on to that

What would the Deldar really have to gain fighting necrons? No souls to drain and no fun to torture.

Oooh where's this art from? Never seen it.

So what is the likelihood that the Void Dragon wakes up, takes over the Adeptus Mechanicum, causes a ludicrously one sided civil war, and then wages war against the Necrons and the forces of Chaos?

Why the fuck would Drukhari ever fight Necrons? Only reason I can think is inadvertently, or if the Necrons have some cool relic they want - but they can't torture robots.

Horus best primarch and too good for this world.
;_;7

Losing the initiative stat really fucked over Drukhari.

Fuck, at least give us "always strikes first in combat" for Wyches and Succubi

>Drukhari

wanna start a harli+deldar soup list but haven't play since 6th
so would i be looking at 2 patrol detachments in smaller games (1000pnt)? and then a patrol of harlis and a battalion of deldar in larger games? isn't this the best way to make sure traits dont get fucked with? sorry if it's a dumb question im still not 100% on the detachment system as opposed to force org.

pic unrelated

Mono-custodes batrep when?

Chaos sisters with Slaanesh/Tzeentch/Khorne/Nurgle themed acts of faith would be the tits.

Is there a problem commissar?

Post your latest games

Thread shift right before so reposting

I'm starting a custodes army for hobby purposes primarily, honestly looking over their rules it doesn't look like they're going to be that powerful but don't really care always wanted to work with something more fancy looking than guard or orks. However I do want to build a list that's somewhat good until the forgeworld stuff eventually gets added, how does this look?

+Adeptus Custodes Battalion Detachment 1999/2000pts+
HQ:
Shield Captain on Jetbike: Misericordia, Salvo Launcher 179pts
Shield Captain: Guarian Spear, Misericordia 126pts

Troops:
Custodian Guard x3: Guardian Spear, Misericordia 168pts
Custodian Guard x3: Guardian Spear 156pts
Custodian Guard x3: Sentinel Blade/Storm Shield 177pts

Elite:
Allarus Custodians x3: Castellan Axe, Misericordia 264pts
Custodian Wardens x4: Castellan Axe, Misericordia 268pts
Vexillus Praetor: Guardian Spear, Misericordia, Vexilla Imperius 146pts

Fast Attack:
Vertus Praetor x5: x3 salvo launcher, x2 hurricane bolter, x5 misericordia 515pts

Afterward I'd plan on getting some aquilon terminators and for certain at least one each of the 3 dreadnought variants

It's our new name and the codex is called Drukhari - not dark eldar.

Frankly, I like the new name more.

>unpainted models

A guy (30 yrs old) at my LGS is bragging and being a general cunt on the Custodes being "un-tableable" and that he hasn't lost a game in 10 years.

He only play escalation leagues and picks easy targets. I've only been playing 40k for 2 months with an eldar army. I called him out and challenged me to a 1500 pts match.

I want to beat this guy badly.

I bought and borrowed a few models from people to make this happen.

My list so far

TROOPS
4 units of 5 rangers

ELITES
wraithgaurd with d-scythe
wraithgaurd with wraithcannon

SUPPORT
3 units of 5 dark reaper and a Exarch

HQ
Maugan Ra

farseer with wings (FLY + 12mv) -1 cp, singing spear taking Doom(re-roll wounds) and Executioner(d3 mortal wods + another d3 if a model dies) as my spells

Warlord farseer with wing( FLY + 12mv), taking Guide (re-roll hits) and Fortune(4+ invul save) as my spells

Spiritseer
Any thoughts or optimization?

>Frankly, I like the new name more.

This metal fucker once gave your ancestor the finger, can't allow people to get away with that. Plus necron loot is almost as good never admit it's better as what the slave-shops produce.

Also if you think you can't torture a necron lord you're severely lacking in imagination.
>Senile, sees everything as beloved friends and family
>Truly believes in POWs having rights
>Never dies of old age

What is your favorite vehicle unit and why?

Did the secutarii ever get stats for 8th ?
hoplites and peltasts are dope as heck

I'd argue you're the one being a fedora by clinging to the old name.

I bet Astra Militarum really bothers you too.

Land Speeders any good? They're pretty zippy, and look like they can unload a whole lot of shots if ran in a full squadron, especially if stacking heavy bolters and asscans, but from their stat line it looks like you can pretty much knock them over with a stiff breeze. Are they viable, or should I stick with attack bike squads for speedy ground based massed dakka?

Copy LVO 2018 Ynnari list and rape his face.

Wrong picture user you should have posted a black shirt.

At the moment there's no good reason not to make it a combined "Aeldari" detachment, though obviously that'll change soon.

Harlequins can comfortably fit a patrol with 1 Troop master/Shadowseer and 5 Harlequins in a Starweaver (or webwaying in if you like).

For DE I'd say you should be able to fill a battalion easily, given cheap and spammable troops units. I'm a fan of 1x Kabalite Raider, 2x Kabalite Venom, but it's a matter of taste. Sprinkle with HQs to taste. After that add in whatever you want (Harlies fill the elite melee role, so big guns from a ravager or plane would be a good start). So long as you realise that you're not playing craftworlds you'll be fine.

Spam Disintegrator Ravagers.

Xenos-taint

The overlord can also just beam his mind into another body back home if he wanted.

>30 yrs old
what does age have to do with anything?

Nope. Keep waiting.

Rhinos. They are the definitive 40k vehicle. And so damn cute.

All of mine are painted with a constant color scheme.. my teammate and oponent not so much.

I don't have any suggestions, but kick his ass

yeah im thinking alone those lines. probably going to use harlis as more elite wyches since i heard they kinda suck a bit this edition.

Wave Serpents. Versatile, never a waste of points and a sleek, good-looking chassi.

This beauty.

Is that nid on bid?

>unionically painting your guys grey

Why? It makes it look unpainted.

Maybe spread out the sword and board boys, only good to have a bunch if you expect a lot of AP over volume, since 4++ is now baseline.
More hurricane bolter
Vexila, ehhh. Not sold on the Imperius as much as Magnifica.

Landspeeders storm or drop pod. They encapsulate the epitome of what my space marines are all about; rapid, tactical insertion pure the pure sake of wrecking face

if by vehicle you mean any machine based unit then the humble dreadnought

if you mean tonky tonks then the land raider

Since they're just blatently porting stuff from AoS now is there a chance that they'll bring out an Exodites codex and fill it with sylvaneth stuff?

My local meta is pretty nid heavy. I decided to paint my guys like this.

it is

but commisar that primarch bobby g is making swoldar with one of those elf looking sheila so it's fine now right? it is current year get with the times.

Doubtful the only stuff they are porting are things that already existed in 40k.

are you the idiot from aosg who declared tree spirits are elves?

What a funny picture from my favorite youtube cartoon! Upvoted!

Damn that's a nice stonecrusher brood.

xiphon for air, leviathan by land

Have you played any smaller games like 1000pts-1500pts or just planning for now?

Lelith Hesperax is absolutely a wedgie slut.

thanks
here is one hugging his cousin

This is why you destroy the tombs, did you just get out of the clone vat yesterday?

And before you say something about warping to a different tomb world, consider if it's really worth getting into an argument over 40k lore. Who am I kidding, I know where I am. Brace for autistic REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope. Been running my hoplites as electropriests. Much to the hatred of everyone at my club.

such slimy boi

No flails?

L-lewd!

digging this army, i love the wehrmacht aesthetic

J/k I see it now.

Harlies are great. Wyches are OK.

Big wych units can be webwayed in turn 2 with a rerollable charge, and are incredibly irritating to get rid of when they're tying up 2-3 units in close assault. Chances are at least one of those units isn't getting out, and the ones that do aren't shooting your precious kabalites that do all the actual damage.

Archon I think you are over thinking this why go through all that trouble when there are perfectly good mon-keigh to play with right over there, they even defected to the blue ones so no one will care if we take them.

I'm kind of torn. I want to add some Enlightened w/ greatbows to my army, but I don't want more birbs beyond the standard infantry. I need to work out a kitbash to make something between an Inceptor, Disc-Sorc and a Warp Talon.

ah nice idea !

damn, that's a shame.
oh well, another thing to hope for in Cyraxus

For custodes is it better to run 3 bike as 3 captains or 3 bikes as a unit of 3?

What went wrong?

What kinda units are the salamanders running?

Only reason I'm using any is because I have some perfect stand-in models I can use for them and a shaman. Easy way to get more units and not spend a cent.

What would a tournament created by Orks look like? This but Orks? m.youtube.com/watch?v=dywf7wtmroA

I don't own any custodes yet I'm just planning out what pains and shit I'll need in addition to the models, where I live shipping is expensive so I'm always inclined to make bulk purchases

Hobby wise I'm still trying to figure out how I want to paint them exactly. I want to go for the more burned gold look of the forgeworld custodes but haven't had any luck figuring out how to achieve this look. My guess is something like prime black, basecoat retributor, then maybe 1-2 washes of something like 2:3 nuln oil, agrax earthshade? If anyone knows of any painting guides I'd appreciate it

Neither. Three captains is too draining for mono-custodes and a plain Jane unit of 3 bikes, while badass, can get wiped quickly. Stodes seem like they need 3k to be fun, where you can take 2-3 captains and 2 units of bikes. In 2k everything for all armies just seeks so squished, even more than 1850 did in 7th. The game size seems a lot smaller now

So considering Flayed Ones are drawn to violence and bloodshed do you think the haemonculus have to deal with random ones popping up while they are working?

This would unironically be the worst fucking thing to see across the table for custodes. 1-2 dead custode per ravager, per turn. Add in some cheap kabalites to take objectives off them, and soak up goldboy tears. Also chuck in wyches and watch them struggle to cut through absolute trash.

Poison must be pretty good vs custodes as well. Like having s5 guns across your infantry and transports, with bs3+. Could force a lot of saves

you just reminded me of this..

they replaced the old one. which is odd considering he's on the codex cover.

3 bikecaps seem like an good ally detachment for many things

I think they were trying to play up the pirate aesthetic. If you get rid of the head and hands oh no wherever will I find spares for Dark Eldar? it actually looks pretty badass. I have one with an agoniser from the wych kit, blast pistol from kabalites, and a reaver bubble-helm.

But yeah, unmodified the model looks like trash.

but user his legs are still goofy af

what's more aesthetic
top knots on top of helms or
top knots on the very top of the terminator armor (see pic)

Bit Celestine tits right in my face

Based Celestine tits poster.

helms

I really wanna play an Apocalypse game, but I dont have enough points for it and I imagine its mostly gonna be grey tides.

Is that really so odd though? Miniature for the image that was on CSM codex for couple editions doesn't even exist at all.