LUN IS GOING TO THE MOON

LUN IS GOING TO THE MOON

All in

People afraid of the moon missions.

weak pump guys

Strap in for the moon boys

ayy went all in on lun 2 months ago the technology and the team behind the coin is amazing

LOL no, a discord chat group just pumped this because the admin scammed every fucking retard in the group by pretending it was gonna get pumped when he had bought it hours before the announcement, then he dumped his bags on everyone a minute after the announcement and now all you sad retarded fucks are left holding bags. If I were any of you guys, I wouldn't buy now because it's ATH and just gonna decrease, there's massive sell walls. If you're still holding it, dump asap you mongs.

Weak pump from weak group

going back up!

this, op is just trying to dump his newly gained bags because he fell for a scam

get out of here pajeet

Meme on me if you want but I was in this pump, if you can call it that. If you're into pump groups, avoid "Tornado Pumps"

do people actually click on those discord links and then precede to fall for the get rich quick pump and dump schemes?

absolute sad cases

Avoid all discord pump groups

all PND groups are this the hope is that the pump is so great that if offsets the shit

does seem to be a real coin, will watch it

Discord panjeets from the fucktards room that has been spamming this shit the entire fucking day in every fucking thread.

kek

anyone got an invite link for this tornado pumps pump n dump group?

all aboard ;) get in here you mofo's

1k in

fuckin all in man

Can somebody please share an invite link to the discord group that's pumping and dumping this?

Weak pump.
EPIQ will destroy Lunyr once it ICOs.

Don't these PND groups just harm valid coins? Also to be on discord and spamming invite links all around is a bad strategy anyway. Aren't PND meant to be done by whales with trading bots, not a bunch of discord kids...