Roll 1d100

The modern world has changed drastically. Roll 1d100 to see what happens.

1-10: Magic suddenly appears, half the population is able to use it. Two extremist groups have formed in the wake of this discovery, one that hails people who can use magic, and one that wants to destroy those who can use it.
11-20: The apocalypse is happening. Nothing was metaphorical, it is all literal.
21-30: Zombie virus hits everything. Zombies possess humanlike intelligence, and some can even talk. Virus is transmitted via bodily fluids
31-40: Ever seen Small Soldiers? That, but with the minis of every fa/tg/uy in the world.
41-50: A volcano pops, but instead of lava, fockin dragons come out. Other fantasy creatures appear shortly after.
51-60: A collosal starship has fallen to Earth. From it, a dickbagish alien race wants to claim the planet for a Mega Corp. Other Mega Corps will come to fight for the planet
61-70: The entire world is now a single huge dungeon. Shit countries are harder. Towns are safe.
71-80: Every god ever is real. Discordia is being a cunt, and causes a holy war. Followers give the Gods their power.
81-90: Some asshole got wishes from a genie, and now he is immortal, ruler of the world, and has superpowers
91-100: Nothing happens. But of course, that's what they want you to think.

Other urls found in this thread:

emlia.org/pmwiki/pub/web/Tripocalypse.Tripocalypse.html
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now, using the same number, check the ending number on this list to see what gift you are given to deal with this new world. Example: 19, so the number would be 9

0: Exceptional magical powers, up to 8th lvl spell slots
1: You have a guardian angel. They will pester and punish you if you do anything they don't approve of.
2: You have a gun. It has unlimited ammo
3: Your Veeky Forums stuff is now real. Cards summon monsters, dice rolls alter your fate, etc... Loyalty is guaranteed
4. You get an creature companion of your choice. It need not exist, but it can't grant wishes or such.
5. You can now pilot any ship.
6. If you die, you can respawn if you don't mind a minute long wait. You still feel pain whenever you die.
7. You have the favor of a god (Your choice).
8: You are assisted by your last party
9. You now never get tired or need too sleep, and know how to unicycle.

If you think you can save your world, do it. Then help other anons with theirs.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

>41-50: A volcano pops, but instead of lava, fockin dragons come out. Other fantasy creatures appear shortly after.
>8: You are assisted by your last party

Rolled 2 (1d100)

alright

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Bring it on.

>shoot gun
>sell lead
>profit
>hire mage bodyguards I guess

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Something interesting please

>1-10: Magic suddenly appears, half the population is able to use it. Two extremist groups have formed in the wake of this discovery, one that hails people who can use magic, and one that wants to destroy those who can use it.
>0: Exceptional magical powers, up to 8th lvl spell slots

>21-30: Zombie virus hits everything. Zombies possess humanlike intelligence, and some can even talk. Virus is transmitted via bodily fluids
>1: You have a guardian angel. They will pester and punish you if you do anything they don't approve of.

Rolled 20 (1d100)

Dice+1d100

Well, you have a gun.

Time to aid jesus and maka aname for myself

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Rolled 84 (1d100)

So, kinda like real life but I got a gun now, thanks

Rolled 3 (1d100)

rollin

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Rolled 29 (1d100)

man, it's been years since I've played any games with a "party" I've never played a D&D style game but I did play KotOR so if I could use that then I'm set, a bunch of Jedi verses Dragons and fantasy creatures, HA! no problem!

Why not just roll a d10 twice and keep it out of d100 retardation?

Rolled 12 (1d100)

ok

Rolled 97 (1d100)

Come on, nothing.

Sweet.

>"nothing happens"
well at least I have the favor of a god
can I invent it or does it have to already exist? dionysus if the latter

Oh wait I was looking at post number and not my roll
damnit
magic and a gun is lame

Rolled 8 (1d100)

>1-10: Magic suddenly appears, half the population is able to use it. Two extremist groups have formed in the wake of this discovery, one that hails people who can use magic, and one that wants to destroy those who can use it.
>2: You have a gun. It has unlimited ammo

>In a world of magic, in a world of mystery, in a world of predjudice and strife, one man locks and loads.

I think I'm slightly stupid, even for a newfag. Trying again.

Rolled 86 (1d100)

Lets see how fucked this new world is.

Oh great, now there are two immortal assholes in the world

Rolled 7 (1d100)

>2: You have a gun. It has unlimited ammo
*BANG BANG BANG* oh you have a magic shield? Okay have a nice day sir.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Rollin

>Dragons
>I can respawn

I actually think you have option 7 for your gift.

you're right, I misread the OP

Rolled 17 (1d100)

Bring it on, god. Throw everything you’ve got at me, you pussy!

I choose the blessing of Zeus!
Throw your legions of angels at me, god!
DO IT!

Rolling

Rolled 85 (1d100)

I feel weird rolling dice here again since the exile

Rolled 63 (1d100)

>Entire world dungeon
>Veeky Forums stuff real

Well I'm fucked. Physically I only have some dice (no rulebook to apply to the rolls) and a few trash magic cards, not even a full deck.

Got a phone? Good, you have the rules.
What cards you have anyway?

Let's see...
Sharding Sphinx in German, so I guess that'll make me a Luftwaffe of thopters
Master of Etherium, guess that goes nicely with the thopters
Scarecrone
Minion Reflector
4x Etherium Sculptor
2x Colfenor's Urn
5x Ghostly Changeling
3x Mothdust Changeling
Ameboid Changeling
2x Changeling Sentinel
Avian Changeling
4x Changeling Hero
3x Moonglove Changeling
2x Umara Raptor, guess I can pump them up with all the changelings?

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Let's see

Getting assisted by my last party while the world seems to stay the same is pretty comfy. They're pretty overpowered.

Rolled 74 (1d100)

Rolled 4 (1d100)

>4. You get an creature companion of your choice. It need not exist, but it can't grant wishes or such.

I pick a genie. 3 Wishes are Immune to magic, Dragon Ball Z capability of training for strength, Unlimited Geass

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Let's tempt fate and escape its unescapable wrath!

If it helps any, a while ago I wrote a setting for 1-20.

Find it here.

emlia.org/pmwiki/pub/web/Tripocalypse.Tripocalypse.html

So, immortal superpowered ruler guy vs a gun with infinite ammo.

Ok, that's not exactly easy mode. But maybe there are more genies?^^

Rolled 26 (1d100)

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Rolled 64 (1d100)

>Respawn
>In a world where zombies can just harvest and torture you to death with human intelligence
Fuck
Does rerolling count?
If not, I guess could I use my respawning to trick the undead into thinking I'm one of them while acting against them?

Alright so I need some info on this respawn. Do I come back at the same location? As near to it as possible without instantly dying? In the last town I rested in?
Does it work for old age? Do I come back exactly as I was before suffering the fatal wound, do I keep a scar of the event, what?

Any way it goes, seems to me that respawn is a pretty good power for a dungeon world.

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Alright, let's see what happens.

The literal Apocalypse is happening. I have a gun with unlimited ammo. Except that doesn't matter because it's the literal Apocalypse and I've been an atheist up to this point, so I'm screwed, as it's specifically too late for me to repent at this point, as per the Bible.

So I guess I use the gun to defend myself while trying to find the nearest representative of God and/or God Himself and try and ask about getting a do-over or one last chance. The Bible is pretty clear that there are no more chances at this point, but I'm not going to be MORE damned for the attempt. You're either damned or you're not.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

So my last one sucked seeing as my "gift" had no actual ability to help me in the literal Apocalypse. So let's try again.

Dragons are real but so is all my Veeky Forums stuff.

Oh FUCK YES this is better given my MtG collection. Also I'm now the God-King of Earth. I will be a merciful and benevolent God-King.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Rollan

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Time to paladin or cleric shit up ig

You're very much not screwed, you just have to accept that the game cannot be won, and thus must be stalled or crashed.

Deus Nolens Exitus!

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond

Rolled 30 (1d100)

I forgot how to roll

Rolled 23 (1d100)

let's go baby

Interesting effect of the Apocalypse

Checkmate, zombie fucking shits.

>and thus must be stalled or crashed.

We're talking about an event orchestrated by capital-G God in all his nonsensical omnipotent, omniscient power, exactly as described in the Bible. And I have a gun that doesn't run out of ammo and a lifetime of being an atheist behind me. There is no winning this situation, at least, nothing that I can do to make me get out of it, aside from prayers and supplication.

I suppose I could also go nihilistic and just launch myself into a killing spree until the end, but that accomplishes nothing. Less than nothing, even - whatever the remote possibility of God changing His mind, He certainly won't do it if I'm flouting any pretense of morality or decency.

OP described this being the literal Apocalypse. I'm not going to try and be edgy and subvert that.

Rolled 52 (1d100)

Ok, sure, I'll play along.

>A collosal starship has fallen to Earth. From it, a dickbagish alien race wants to claim the planet for a Mega Corp. Other Mega Corps will come to fight for the planet.
>You have a gun. It has unlimited ammo.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK.

>4. You get an creature companion of your choice. It need not exist, but it can't grant wishes or such
>It can't grant wishes
>'Lol, genie'

Reading Comprehension: F
Teaches Notes: While user is a fun student to have, he seems to have problems understanding written works. He will be given extra homework on the subject, and I recommend that he have his sight checked.

t. Mrs. Teacher

You respawn in the last town you were in, old age kills you for good, and the only scars you keep are the ones in your mind.

Good shit. Heil the king.

There is a slight drawback in that I may accidentally the planet simply by existing, given that if all my MtG cards are real that means that every single land I have now becomes real...and I've been playing since 1997, back in the glory days of Tournament Packs (which were generally a better investment than booster packs). I have more Islands or Mountains or whatnot than some people have entire collections.

If I can play them at my choosing rather than them all spontaneously coming into being, though, then shit's 'bout to get awesome as I play enough Basic Lands to build myself a nice island-continent somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, not displacing enough water to accidentally the planet.

Next I summon up Clouds of Faeries to be my heralds and hype girls. And because they're my favorite creature so I want to have Clouds of Faeries all the time.

And then...I don't know, I have a lot of options open to me and OP didn't say anything about anyone else getting any kind of power; I don't have to worry about anyone ELSE having Magic: the Gathering or other Veeky Forums stuff at their disposal. Which is frankly a good thing; despite playing since 1997 I am not good at Magic.

OP also didn't mention if it was the Veeky Forums stuff I have RIGHT NOW, or all the Veeky Forums stuff I acquire, even after the fact. Because if it includes after the fact stuff, then I'm gonna be getting a LOT of Star Wars and Star Trek starship miniatures.

Long story short, this ends with a magitek Humankind Empire ascending to the stars under my enlightened dictatorship. That's what we're calling it, too, the Humankind Empire. Only the definition of "human" is going to be...expanded.

DOOM.

Wait, OP says that "loyalty is guaranteed".

Does this mean that it is impossible for any Planeswalkers I summon to lose their last Loyalty counter? They never leave the field once they enter it?

Schway.

(As God-King, I'm going to make that a thing, the word "schway")

Nah, I think it just means they won't stab you in the back, even if their card/lore/etc suggested that they might do that.

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Thanks user.

Rolled 71 (1d100)

All right, fine.

71-80: Every god ever is real. Discordia is being a cunt, and causes a holy war. Followers give the Gods their power.
1: You have a guardian angel. They will pester and punish you if you do anything they don't approve of.
My poor guardian angel is in trouble since they're dealing with a Taoist whose belief structure is animist based....

Rolled (1d00)

Rollerino

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Woops

Rolled 13 (1d100)

sweet

More like schwarbage to me

What kind of faggot doesn't like Batman Beyond?

>1d0

Will honestly try to turn this into my next game. I hope I can do it in Savage worlds, I want to try that

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Whoops I'm dumb

>Rolled 93

I have quite a number of magic cards, but I can figure out what really changed.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

07 would be nice.

>51-60: A collosal starship has fallen to Earth. From it, a dickbagish alien race wants to claim the planet for a Mega Corp. Other Mega Corps will come to fight for the planet
>8: You are assisted by your last party

Sounds like you could either be really fucked, okay, or really well off.

Rolled 27 (1d100)

Let's do it.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

lets gooo