I can't sleep again

if you want to be a millionaire in 2018, buy EOS. please. i've shilled you Raiblocks since before december, now im shilling you EOS.

proof: warosu.org/biz/thread/S4712183#p4712272

its your ticket to shit on all of your enemies.

thanks for the advice; here - take some karma points!

I'll throw some money at it.

$25 end of Jan when 3.0 hits.

Ok, user. I will go all in on this shitcoin.

+1 upboat

about to break out. buy this shit asap

What does it do?

this wasn't me but another user who understands this moon mission. its about to break out check the 3m chart. just fucking all in, EOS will be $100 by the time it launches in june.

it just went under support though, below blue line and red line.

Ok but how high can this realistically go with a$5 bil market cap already?

the total mcap of crypto will surpass all expectations in 2018. this coin will be 100 by the time it launches in june. when it delivers and shows that it truly is the ethereum killer, its going to 1000. mark my words. im saving this thread so i can prove i warned biz in the future.

I'm a newfag, put in literally $150 a couple weeks ago and made it to $500 through a couple of lucky shitcoin trades and a couple of other bad trades. Does it not make more sense to get something for a couple cents than something that's already $10? I'd like to 1000x my investment, not 10x. I'm slightly buzzed right now and just rambling. I want to make it senpai.

Should I sell all my other tokens for this? Is this my chance?

do I buy EOS through the ICO or on an exchange?
How do I store it? Is it currently a ERC20-token?

you need to understand basic math first, unit price is irrelevant

Fuck I hate EOS.

I hated ripple too.

Fine, 10% of my stack into it.

Price doesn't matter in a technical since, only psychological. If a coin has a 1B supply and a 1B market cap, it is worth 1$. Many of those 2ยข coins have 100B supply and huge market caps

Get a fucking job, save up some money then come back to invest. $150 won't earn you anything even your coin go 100x

explain to me the company being set up in the cayman islands
webassembly is awesome but this seems sketch af

just buy it on an exchange. store it on MEW and register your tokens so theyre credited when EOS moves off the ethereum blockchain in june.

how can i register the tokens?

1000 EOS reporting in.

Actually it would earn about 15k

And that's my point. Of course $150 is nothing until you hit a 100x

further proof, you could have just taken that screenshot...also the warosu and Veeky Forums id's are different, so that isn't enough proof.
also, why is this coin so great? what will make it moon? but thanks for the tip, some good food for thought.

EOS is cool and all but what reason is there for the token to grow so much? Correct me if I'm wrong, block.one says they are developing the EOS platform but a blockchain that implements it won't have to use EOS tokens for anything. I think they have a solid project here but i don't see why it would become a top 10 mcap.