Outsider Update - This Is Not A Drill

We have witnessed another Double Event: two Outsider updates at once. Have you made peace with the endtimes?

well-of-souls.com/outsider/outsider124.html

Space elves got outflanked and outsmarted by bugs. "Can't go that way, it's a wasteland.", literally all of space is a wasteland nigga!

The blueberries are fucked.

>tfw after years of blueballing us he decides to end the comic by just having everyone die to the shells

SHELLED

In Outsider BUG HUNTS YOU!

HOW CAN HUMANS EVEN COMPETE

Apparently better than blue elves, who are retarded I guess

Now we get to see Jarvin's foreshadowed tactical genius as he defeats the bug fleet with a passenger shuttle?

Well. Took a while for the bugs to figure out "the way directly to enemy home world is fortified, what if we took the long way around?"

Course, if the enemy is using psychics to detect enemy fleets, why not use automated combat ships lead by a few commanders on one ship? "detecting a single recon vessel"

It would take some kind of tactical genius...

She literally says they have detection checkpoints along those paths

No FTL coms in the setting, and the only FTL sensors are psy-based, and the bugs have figured out how to hide from those. The bouy that picked them up is at the edge of the system that they're in.

Girls in blue should have used scout ships. If the scout ship jumps closer to home out of schedule - shit is probably hitting the fan.

Even if the could not detect attackers and don't have psy-based FTL comms they should be able to detect their own ships.

presumably they have some sort of automated probe that can make a quick hop to send messages to the next outpost.

Which could have been destroyed, hence the surprise flanking maneuver

Bugs found the other human scout ship. They're using humans to get pass Blue's lines.

I mean he wants to do something where mankind is like the hobbits.

The thing is...how the fuck do you do that? Whats the ring here?

This the problem with the story. The Elves should be the ones without the psi powers and the bugs should have the psi powers; then a blank non-registered element such as humanity could actually be useful.

Unless the human scout ships had enough crewmen to replace all the bug ship crews and somehow humans had all the necessary skills (or appendages) to operate them, there wouldn't be enough time to distribute them in time for the theater wide attack to have begun because first contact happened.

Humans don't jam psi, they just can't be detected themselves.

How come Outsider threads aren't what they used to be?
Veeky Forums should be hype

BEARD THE BLUE ELVES AND LEWD THE BUGS, IT IS UPDATED! ARIOCH HATH BLESSED US DOUBLE THIS DAY!
>better?

Older Outsider Veeky Forums fans have been dying off. It's been over 20 years after all.

Better.

What if they strapped a lot of humans on the hull?

Oh geeze Beryl looking good

they can't be elerians if they don't have psi powers. Some things are more important.

Truth be told, I don't think its humans at all. I think they just have some sort of jamming device.

My money is that the Historians are fucking around.

That's horribly depressing and probably true.

The main characters have been riding a bus for four years now. Looks like things are finally going to start happening in the story again, which might cause interest to pick up if it sticks to an update schedule

I wish he'd put equal time in the comic as he does the game. That or drop his CGI. Seriously, I need my waifu fix.

It isn't like his stupid game made any money anyway.

>The main characters have been riding a bus for four years now.

Jesus Christ, how the time flies...

DESU after this many years of blueballs he could change his career to drawing smut and make a fortune.

It's like the damned Beserk boat but in space. Here's hoping they're on it for less than 9 years.

>Outsider update
It's like staggering through the desert and finally reaching an oasis. And there are nubile blue women bathing there. And they all have impeccably groomed facial hair.

Talion is quickly gaining points in the best girl race.

Is it any good though?
Especially looking for some multiplayer action

After all this time, the bus has become awkwardly comfy.

First stop, genocide.

Are we there yet?

Holy shit i'm getting old

Last time it may have been a coincidence, but those are definitely bedroom eyes.

Do the Loroi have any way to stop deep umiak spearheads? Their entire strategy seemed to rely on good intel and harrassing moves.

Well the current situation came about because of a failed loroi offensive. They have been intercepting the umiak using raider fleets, and the umiak keep coming just to wear them down. But they loroi do have battleships and the like so it's probable that they have reserve fleets heavier than just raiders that will have to come in and deal with this.

They have the numbers to defend by being able to focus their forces better than the Umiak, but not for major offensives at the moment: