The dump will be glorious

The dump will be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Too many normies trying to buy in.

did someone say dump?

XRB IS THE FUCKING CHAD COIN. BOW TO IT YOU TRAIN MISSING FUD FAGGOTS. STAY BROKE.

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

ouch

>sold this at 7030 sats.
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

Fuck my life my net worth isn't up 40% today.

THIS

you dont dump xrb, xrb dumps you

why wold anyone dump xrb
SUPPLY IS CAPPED
im gonna hold this forever until i can buy stuff with it

yeah, the dump you will take on the streets you fucking pajeet.

there was a guy who had 14k raiblocks from captcha solving and sold them @ 1k sats

normies don't use bitgrail retard

The only thing that could make chadcoin dip and appear like other coins is if the 1 exchange that has it tweets fud

Cya at $100 other chadcoiners

but they did tweet fud today
they admitted that they have royally fucked up and are the cause for the network issues
coin already recovered

It’s pronounced RAY-blocks not RHYE-blocks...

And kucoin just said they will be listing xrb, binance will list it by the end of the week too.

Bitgrail is just spreading FUD because they're about to lose their cash cow

then why not call it Rayblocks?

in fact, why even fucking call it Raiblocks at all. i never got the name....

Hilarious but I think it can be done better, maybe I’ll try later

It’s named after rai stones, pronounced “rye” but for whatever reason Colin calls it “ray.” RyeBlocks sounds better to me.

HAHAHAHA LAUGH AT HIM

Chad coin = hodl $$$$$$

why the dump? isn't this shit going on binance?

Yeah, it is. Nobody is dumping... At least for now.

oof

Need to put more on my bags. What is the lowest price I can get the coin today? Will it go lower tomorrow???

It'll be bought up as fast as its dumped. You clearly haven't watched the last attempts to drop the price.

Money flows to PASCAL COIN that actually has instant transactions, thanks to innovative safebox tech:
twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739

Yeah it’s gonna be hilarious as it dumps from $50 to $43