What race is the best waifu material, Veeky Forums?

What race is the best waifu material, Veeky Forums?

I’m a fucking casual, and am partial to Tieflings myself

Elf, naturally.

Giants, nothing else comes close.

He said waifu not sex slave

Depends on the setting and your fetish.

Why not both?

The benefit of humans is that they are real.

This.
It always broke my heart Blood Elves in WoW are evil/horde monsters.

Still thankfully Night Elves are better over all

>Tieflings
>Elf

The fundamental question of our times.

Humans.

K O B O L D S
O
B
O
L
D
S

If it were between those two Celestree 100%.
Both for tits and personality

I'm gonna go with Oni

they can be anything from rowdy tomboys to OHOHOH noblewomen and they've got lots of interesting quirks and visual design elements and larger-than-life personalities.

Dragons

also, very strong body odor

Dwarfu

>Kobold fetish
Always reminds me of a DM I had, found out I have a short stack fetish while he had a kobold one, he assumed the two were the same/close enough. This pretty much sums up my character after half a campaign.

Cestree is a succubus, not a tiefling.

That's me on the left.

>Oni
My negro!

Human.

Minotaurs.

Any race is good as long as you get them in their teenage years

I've done that with a goblin.

Minor NPC who

(1) had a huge crush on the party paladin

(2) had no idea how sex even works since I was using Warhammer style orkoids

(3) was given bad info by the other PCs.

It went between cringy and hilarious.

So what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums?

>he's_right_you_know.png

Elven men make the best waifus.

>a goblin's teen years start at age 5
Hmmm, well when in rome...

Both drow boywaifus and orc STR+4 waifus are pretty cute!

>horned females

wow gay much

Lawful Good drow, anyone?

I'm probably misremembering, but I recall reading that in Pathfinder it is possible for the offspring of a Night Hag to be both a Changeling and a Tiefling, the ultimate waifu race IMO.

>a hag reproduces
>creates a child that is two different species, neither of which is the parent race

wut?

changelings are hag children in pathfinder, hags are there race

seconding this

... All right. Cool.

Changelings are shapeshifting fey in everything else, right?

...but where the hell does the infernal component to produce a tiefling come from?

I'm partial to a good goblin myself.

But what race makes the best Husbando ?

Stat her, Veeky Forums

Ravel doesn't really care.

goblins =/= hispanic thots

Elves are an obvious choice and they tend more towards the frail side, but whether you want a sweet or sadistic waifu they have a kind for you.

Dragons, especially younger ones, could fit the bill as well, plus they can shape shift.

There's goliaths if you want a big waifu, but not quite a giantess.

The cow argument doesn't hold up when a significant group of female cows have horns.
And tiefling horns aren't bovine anyway, they're demonic.

Even though I don't mind me some InCase everyone once in a while, I'm surprised this isn't pointed out a bit more. Then again it's far more noticeable in his side single/two pics where comics he has slight variety.

But what if they were bovine?
That'd make Tieflings better by a wide, wide margin.

Ah, I seem to have found some gentlemen of class and wisdom

Then they could still be female with horns and the argument still wouldn't hold up.

Yeah, but giant titties.

It's funny now because it's canon

Still elves.

Goddesses.

The one that has more magic

>not loudly laughing or looking super smug
what a mediocre oni

also stop expressing yourself like a fedora man, tongue-in-cheek posh mannerisms aren't cute

Dragon

I can't explain why, but the skin color + white hair and their creepy dark aesthetic makes my penis skyrocket. Literally no other fantasy race comes close drow for me in this department.

Night Hags are evil outsiders.

Being the children of fey, or a glamoured piece of wood, is common in most folklore. The shapeshifting is something unique to Eberron.

Mutant

>the best taste got us Aeneas
Respect

Not to mention that female goats natively have horns, and female reindeer have antlers that last later in the season than males. Hell, most males should have shed their antlers long before Christmas, so Santa's sleigh is a lesbian love fest.

In fact, there's actually a classic fairytale style changeling going all the way back to AD&D in the Birthright setting. There was a PC version of that, flavored as a fey infant reared amongst humanoids and so developing only a weaker version of its innate magic, in Dragon.

Ravenloft has Changelings as slivers of human souls stolen away and transformed into mindless drones, but also has the children of trysts between Shadow Fey and mortals.

Eberron's changelings kind of came out of nowhere.

>Eberron's changelings kind of came out of nowhere.
Well that probably does have something to do with where the setting came from.

That's true. My Rogue Trader is secretly in a relationship with one.

Machine girls

You're technically misremembering; in Pathfinder, Night Hags produce Half-Fiend daughters instead of Changelings. This is obliquely tying back to Paizo's "Ecology of the Night Hag" in Dragon, where they created the foundation of the Golarion Changeling by stating that Night Hag daughters are born as humans (or half-fiends, depending on the father), and need to be magically turned into new Night Hags.

Frankly, I'd rather go for Night Hags having their own branch of the Changeling/Hagling family tree with some innate fiendish attributes. But then, I want to rescue haglings as a race for 5th edition...

So basically you like men

>ihavenoideawhatimturning.jpg

oh lawdy, sauce?

>Eurydice/Octavia best girl

First post is best as always

Look up InCase