mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Escaping from the /pol/ like

Tell me about your dudes. I’m writing the lore (finally) for my own and want to see what other people move towards.

Also, would a short story about a DW killteam hunting down a rogue cult that’s gone to the ruins of Prospero be neat or cringy?

deathwatch don't hunt cults much, grey knights or an assassin or an inquisitor would be more appropriate

>Nazi Ksons
>Ahriman did nothing wrong.
>Want to make all non-pure Sorcerous aryan bestboyes into rubricae so their degeneracy is useful.
>Mutation is weakness

Take a faction of admech, and give them the overall theme of skaven and you have my admech army lore. Basic explanation.

Oh, well maybe grey knights then? I play both. I just feel like a saving private ryanesque story where a small team has to forage through enemy terrain set in the spoopy ghost-shell of Prospero could be cool.

>last thread

If a kill team is in the area they would. DW doesn't go out of their way to attack chaos shit, but if the have the opportunity they will.

Space Marine prison wardens.

I'm working on a Biel-tan army. What's the best way to kit out a Dire Avenger Exarch? I was thinking of magnetizing it, but not sure I wanna do all the work if there is only one good option.

>Hive Fleet Dakaiju
A splinter fleet of Behemoth that grew large enough to be classified as its own fleet. Specializes in city destruction through mass monstrous creatures. After exposure to an experimental T'au weapon, the entire fleet has been rendered radioactive, leading to higher amounts of mutation, and them making planets they devour even more hopelessly lifeless.

>Heralds of the Tyrant
A Genestealer Cult spawned by my Hive Fleet. They were initially spawned on a Rogue Trader world. However, after overthrowing the Trader Dynasty, the Patriarch, Magus, and Primus, instead of staying to be devoured, took their most faithful servants and stole the Dynasty's most advanced ship. Renaming it "The God Beacon," the cult now acts like space pirates, attacking vessels and infecting the crews before letting them go on the way to their destination. This has led to the Cult being very widespread.

>The Wraith Storm
Made up of Biel-tan and Iyanden Eldar who sought to resume their Craftworld's ancient alliance in the face of the Great Rift and ever increasing dangers in the galaxy, the Wraith Storm operates out of one of the fractured pieces of Biel-tan. Currently hunting down my Hive Fleet for devouring a Maiden World.

TAKE THE KNOT

Do the death watch thing and have both a yiff marine and a blood raven in the kill team.

>Also, would a short story about a DW killteam hunting down a rogue cult that’s gone to the ruins of Prospero be neat or cringy?
>Oh, well maybe grey knights then?
Deatchwatch kill aliens, Grey Knights deal with Demons.
Witchhunters is what you are looking for. I.e. Inquisitors and Ecclesiarchy, aka Sister of Battle. Local law enforcement or PDF might also be involved depending on the circumstances.
Grey Knights would only show up if the shit had already hit the fan and demons would be pouring through a tear in the fabric of reality.

The Master of the Forge got trapped in the warp for seventy years and had to help warbands or get killed so he built stuff for them. In order to get copper wire he liquidized millions of Tau to harvest the copper in their blood. Then when he made it back to his chapter's homeplanet the Tau empire show up offering trade deals with them.
He asked for copper wiring

Slaanesh is getting releases in both 40k and AoS in 2018, and there is not a goddamn thing you prudes can do about it.

I'm working on a custom chapter, founded on the 37M.
They were founded to combat the rampant Eldar/Ork pirates that were zooming around the sector they were in. They recruit from a desert-like Feral World that is also home of a fuck huge Death Cult/being a target for Oficio Assassinatirum recruitment.

They work close to the Officio and prefer stealth (mostly scouts) to deal with the pirates than just blowing everything up. After all, that way they can grab the booty and bring it to the Imperium.

It's a wip, I don't even have a name yet. And yes I rolled this on some tables.

but why would the Deathwatch be around Propsero?

They're a Kabal whose Archon rules over a splinter dimension that they have turned into an ocean-top city by stealing the oceans of the worlds they raid and defeat. They have some bits stolen from high elves associated with the ocean and some iconography in that vein too

Yeah but I wanna wrote about an army I play, and even the threat of Daemons can bring in the GK. (At least Ben counter series says). Either DW or GK seem fun, leaning more towards DW being called in as last-second help cause the different personalities could be fun.

O-)-c

Tzaangors are xenos. Could be hunting birbs.

that's fair

But why not Khorne?! Year without Khorne will be bad year!!!

Thought they were mutant humans

>Yeah but I wanna wrote about an army I play
Why don't you write about the stuff they do then?
Not trying to be an ass here, you can write your fan fic however you like, just wondering why prospero or the cult are important.

>Tzaangors are xenos.
Beastmen are not xenos they are mutants, and Taangors are no different they used to be the humans that lived on Prospero.

A dark eldar kabal that openly works for anyone who can pay them and won't actually stab them in the back later.
They work for the highest bidder, so if the dudes they're sent to kill offer them more to fuck off or help them they will.

Isn't the planet of the sorcerers right next to Prospero now? How would any Imperial anything be able to land on the planet?

I know there are human beastmen but I thought there were also xenos beastmen. Aren't Tzaangors native to the Planet of Sorcerors?

Fukkn xenos man, there everywhere.

>Ahriman
>Master of Hellfire: After successfully manifesting a psychic power, Ahriman may reroll any dice to determine the damage dealt by it. For instance, when successfuly casting the Smite power he can reroll the dice to determine the number of mortal wounds inflicted, and when successfully casting Tzeentch's Firestorm he may reroll any dice to inflict a mortal wound.
>Smite: 2.08 -> 2.45 damage
>Tzeentch's Firestorm: 1.5 -> 2.75 (after casting)
>Infernal Gaze: 1.5 -> 2.25 (after casting)
yea or nay

I'm trying to brew up a 1k list of 1k sons for casual games (mostly)
Am I doing this right? I'm not sure about relics and disciplines - I think that Crystal might be handy to sling my dusty bois but I have no fucking idea which disciplines should I choose - any help?

For now I'm getting
- a box of ex sorces (the cheapest way to get two HQs and I want to kitbash the Ahriman)
- 2 boxes of tzaangors (you guys told me I need more bodies)
- a box of rubrics
- a predator
Would it be wise to drop one ex sorc and buy one less box of tzaangors for 10 more rubrics? If I want to change something on this list it means that I have to not buy something to buy something unlisted for now

Birbs&Boiz Battalion (3CP 1000/1000)

HQ
Ahriman on Disc of Tzeentch [9 PL, 166pts]: Warlord
Exalted Sorcerer [7 PL, 121pts]: Dark Matter Crystal, Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol
Exalted Sorcerer [7 PL, 121pts]: Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol

Troops
Rubric Marines [14 PL, 220pts]
Aspiring Sorcerer: Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol
8x Rubric Marine w/ Inferno Boltgun: 8x Inferno boltgun
Rubric Marine w/ Soulreaper cannon: Soulreaper cannon

2x Tzaangors [4 PL, 80pts]: Brayhorn, 9x Tzaangor w/ autopistol and chainsword
Twistbray: Autopistol and chainsword

Heavy Support
Chaos Predator [9 PL, 212pts]: Combi-flamer, Havoc launcher, Twin lascannon
Two lascannons: 2x Lascannon

The planet of sorcerers was uninhabited when the TS showed up so Tzaangors are just the mess of cultists that they have amassed over the years

>Deatchwatch kill aliens, Grey Knights deal with Demons.
>Witchhunters is what you are looking for.

Considering it's a Chaos Cult operating out of a Daemon Primarch's old planet. I'd say Grey Knights are still valid.

Remember GKs use Prognosticars to divine the future and do pre-emptive attacks. And GKs have been known to go on missions that go along the lines of:
>Some big Daemonic Incursion will soon occur in unless SOMETHING is done to stop it. No we don't know what it is. Strike Team Eighty-Two, you're heading to . Don't fuck it up.

>slaaneshi units are meant to be embodiments of lust
>autists are worried there won't be any tittydemons
>but none of them are upset there aren't any dickmonsters

baka

SoB from Order of Argent Shroud working with a judge and his small group of patlabor-esque arbites to help them get rid of heresy in the criminal underworld.

It's SWAT but with space nuns as allies.

Tzaangor blades > autopistols+guns.
You don't need that shit on pred, it won't do dick. Get your ExSorcs disks instead.
Consider spending CP to get Helm of Third Eye as well.

In general, you will really struggle against anything heavy, especially if they manage to snipe pred, but that's TSons for ya.

I get what you mean, I dunno it just sounds fun. I like small team action stories wherever they’re from, and the coolness of Prospero/HH and the “dangerous arcane traps and old magic” at every corner is cool. I got nothing more than rule of cool

Are any of you writing something for Black Library submissions?

Knight codex wishlist v4:

>the classic Knight becomes one datasheet with all the options that you assemble, the combination denoting your pattern
>same with the new small Knights
>you can pick between the Imperial and Chaos keyword to denote your allegiance
>new weapon options for the arms, chest and carapace
>heavy bolter and lascannon weapon option for the chest and twin linked lascannon for the carapace weapon
>shield arm that replaces one of the arms but provides improves the Knight's inv save by 1
>grinding advance for knights or make the arm mounted guns rapid fire instead of heavy
>titanic feet deal less damage/AP but you roll for four instead of three per normal attack
>new wargear piece called custom upgrades which can be fluffed for Imperials and some for Chaos
>Knightly ranks that change your Knights' FoC slot and give them a special ability in exchange for a small additional point cost, for example Troops gain an ability to count as multiple models near objectives (5 for a small knight and 10 for a big knight), the HQ gives a 6" reroll aura, Elite can double attacks on charge, etc
>small Knight is around 150 points, Dread statline, 4+ WS/BS, 5++

A zealous Death Guard vectorium. They hold no petty grudges against the Imperium. Their only concern is conquering planets to expand Nurgle's territory and changing mortals into the foot soldiers of his armies.

Give the birbbois tzangor blades: +1ap> shity pistol

drop a soc and get a shaman: WS 2+ bibs is pretty funny, and you dont lose much

What models are you using for the Arbites?

fair enough then. I mean all of 40k operates on the rule of cool, so I can't really argue against that. Nor do I feel inclined.

makes a good point too. Sounds like a good hook.

eh they can just push excess other ways.

like hellraiser/ haemonculii style stuff but on humans, and noise marines, or really beautiful duelists.

Sounds dull and gay

Then grey knights it is. Strap in boys, I’ll return when the writefagging is done

Let's hear your army's lore then

What is his endgame?

>Tzaangor blades > autopistols+guns.
Noted
>You don't need that shit on pred, it won't do dick
Really? I mean yesterday few anons told me to run three lascannons to make it actually useful
>Get your ExSorcs disks instead
Fuck, the sorcerers kit comes with only one disc

Getting to da chopper?

A family and kids who will eventually be killed by Abaddon leading him to kill him and die trying having brought peace to the galaxy (for about 5 minutes) and himself.

Well, shaman is unlisted so I will have to not buy something from my list to get him

He means the havoc launcher and combiflamer

My chapter is up for game in lore sharing. Post your dudes and let's make some intertwined lore together.

I'm willing to add details from other anons in my banners or as bits and pieces on the miniatures

i have all the armies, so death guard
>core higher ups are all old guard from Barbarus
>sick of mortaions 'lol i'm not a psyker' thing
>act quite like word bearers (erect shrines, build temples, try and make plauge worshipping worlds)
>believe psykers are stealing from the gods (ala promethius) and so hate them (hence they also hate their father)

sideways australia/10

That's nurgle for you.

R8 ny display boys

you used magnets extensively, I take it?

Actually, consider dropping one of sorcs and pred for DP and Helbrute. Helbrute can do "sit back and shoot" instead of pred, and DP is honestly just too good to pass. With DS you will be S9, so you have way to harm vehicle besides that one model in the back, and with Aetherstride and Warptime your DP will be insanely mobile.

If so, spell should be like so:
>DP: Warptime and Diabolic Strength. Run in melee and kill.
>Ahriman: Infernal Gaze, Boon of Mutation(roll over T one, unless you are fighting T5 army) and then either Doombolt or Firestorm. Mindbullet people to death.
>Rubircs: Glamour of Tzeentch.
>ExSorc: Weaver of Fates and Temporal Manipulation. Run around with Tzaangors and heal Prince or Ahriman if needed.

Get one of the disks from the soc box, and convert a guy from the bird boys. merge the squds and have one of 19 (or even better make 2, and have a squad of 18, because
sacred numbers)

Your favourite XV8 loadout?

user has limited funds so is trying to get to a good starting point

Looks solid, very good place to start.
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Nice daddy issues shitty hygiene army nerd

7/10, needs better lighting

Khorne: do they get a WarGors, or a 40k version of blood reavers?

Slaanesh: do they TittyGors, or human cultists?

>playing chaos
>NOT having daddy issue
pff casual

human version of Dark Eldar Wracks for Slaanesh, Blood Pact for Khorne.

>there aren't any dickmonsters

Well considering Tzeentch got Beastmen and Nurgle got Zombies (instead of Pestigors) it's a toss up.

Personally I'd prefer bloodreaver style cultists for Khorne and more a "half daemon" cultist for Slaanesh

Do you guys think Dark Eldar have bigger dicks than Craftworlders?

Does this look alright for an ultra casual beginner 70 PL list?
any tips?

Lord of contagion need a buff. Like pick a contagion type: pox walker buff like typhus, reroll all plague wounds in melee, any unit that dies within 1 inch of a unit within 6 inches of a lord explodes and deals d3 mortal wounds around it, etc...

LoC is just a worse typhus still.

>Get one of the disks from the soc box
There is only one and I'm using it for the Ahriman conversion
>merge the squds and have one of 19 (or even better make 2, and have a squad of 18, because
sacred numbers)
But I need 3 troops for battalion

If it's ultra casual then don't even worry about it.

>Dark Eldar have access to the best flesh shapers suffering can buy.
>Craftworlders have to keep their thoughts pure lest She Who Thirsts detects them.

Hmmm I wonder.

Full of rubbish armies but a nice display case

Scout marine for the body and IG(optional) for torso
Dreadnoughts for the suppressor shield
Skitarii for the helms

Yes, but they are 50 points cheaper. they also alerady have a mortal wound buff

>There is only one and I'm using it for the Ahriman conversion
oh really?thats shit. okay ignore all my advice then

A Minotaur's company led astray by the 'visions' of a Librarian, claiming that the only way to save their geneseed and restore their chapter after the Death Guard pissed in their cornflakes and tainted their gene stock is to find the "land of windswept hills and rolling seas, golden skies and bountiful harvest." Composed almost entirely of Primaris, Moloch writes them off as lost and continues his headlong rush back to Terra. They have minimal armor support and a single dreadnought, and deviate strongly from typical chapter organization.

It's a bit silly and not all that plausible, but I like it - a bunch of space greeks trying to get back home, heads filled with visions from a questionable source.

Ideally, all eventually would have both their Gor devotees as well as human cultists. Who doesn't love Tzangor, Pestigor, Khorngor and Slaangor?

is it at least an okay starting point to perhaps move on later?

The Russ looks so lonely in the corner :( But sweet display :)

>LoC is just a worse typhus still.
>ES is just a worse ahriman still.

Pottery.

Bolt shells or melta blasts.

>wanting wargors
>not goregors

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Big Drukhari Dicks right in my face

Do space marines have willies?

Yeah, that sucks but still it's the cheapest way to get 2 HQs
>Looks solid, very good place to start
Thanks. Seems like the only real change I can do is running 20 tzaangs and 10 rubrics or 20 rubrics and 10 tzaangs with one ex sorc less. Which one will do the trick better?

Neat, are they going to be considered renegades by the Imperium? Do they rape and pillage when they stop at a feral world for supplies or do they trade? Does their hatred of the xenos and heretic still get them to drop their quest to purge things on the way?

yes, HUGE ones

but they dont work

Seems fine.

They don't get the willies. They shall know no willies

Maybe they want tits and not dicks?

What about Chaos marines? What is the lore on Chaos willies?

oh they work alright

how big are we talking? And when you say they don't work, do they not get hard or do they not cum?