Does this mean moon mission?

Does this mean moon mission?

it means a lot of buyers don't want to pay market price and the sellers are catering to what the buyers want ie the sell wall creeping to the buy wall so no, it does not mean moon

Thanks

it means there are a lot of buyers who don't want to pay market price and the sellers are catering to the buyers ie the sell wall creeping over to the buy wall so no, it does not mean moon mission

Thanks

it means there are a lot of buyers who don't want to pay market price and the sellers are catering to the buyers ie the sell wall creeping over to the buy wall so no, it does not mean moon mission

Thanks

it means there are a lot of buyers who dont want to pay market price and the sellers are catering to the buyers ie the sell wall creeping over to the buy wall so no, it does not mean moon mission

Thanks

Memes aside, can anyone explain to a newbie how to read these charts?

What is OP’s type of chart even called?

the left escale means the numbers of coins for sell/buy?

Op here, the green is how many people want to buy, red is how many want to sell. More red = lower price vice versa

Thanks

can you all fuck off back to the gay alien plz

this is actually the best reply ive seen to these kind of posts.

most people think a depth graph like OP posted thinks the price is going up when its the opposite.

think of when someone says "buyers/seller's" market and apply to crypto. if its a seller's market, prices are going up

Thanks

Oh cool, thanks man

No, the price only moves due to market orders, not limit orders. Depth charts are mostly useless, especially considering that most of the depth is fake

This. These charts do absolute shit for me. Fake sell and fake buy walls. Whales fucking with people.

The absolute best strategy in this game for me is to feel what's hot from Veeky Forums, plebbit and twitter and then throw some money into earlyish.

I have 80k from 20k so I must be doing something right.

80k from 20k isnt that hard tho, could be an accident

i get what youre saying, but market orders as the only determining factor on price isnt 100% accurate either.

i will tell you tho that no moon mission is happening on any coin with a depth chart like in OP's post. the sell side is always more stacked when prices are moving up.

like CND right now

Is CND a meme?

It's legit. Check out their Twitter and app. very cool stuff, their ML-based indicators seem pretty accurate

Can confirm. I lost 70LTC and still 3x my initial investment in 2017