$5.13 ATH and climbing

$5.13 ATH and climbing

Veeky Forums, if your portfolio is less than 30% ENG, you're doing it wrong. Between the low market cap and circulating supply, this baby has SO much fucking to grow. My very conservative prediction is $250 by Q2 2018.

I got in Ripple at 20 cents, REQ at 6 cents, NEO at $15, and Raiblocks at $1. I know those are still late by many standards, but I have a great track record with picking coins before they truly moon, and I'm going ALL IN on ENG. This blockchain agnostic paradigm shift is going to 100x this year, probably much earlier, and I hope you'll join me on the moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7nm68m/somethings_coming_up_very_very_soon_enigma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the fucking white paper and if you don't see why the Enigma Catalyst powered by a blockchain agnostic privacy token isn't going to be a disruptive paradigm shift for countless industries you're an idiot

how the fuck is $250 by Q2 2018 conservative

Yeah, holy fuck. I've got 3k ENG and want more, but my conservative guess was $15 by Q2. What the fuck OP.

He's a shill who doesn't understand marketcap

Because that would mean a market cap just shy of 20 billion. Totally attainable for a product like this. This shit is going to take the crypto world by storm. Easy Top 5 coin here.

>buying ATH
>ever

I'm also holding ENG and XRB (got in with 1k each at $2 and $3 respectively) and in all honesty, I think $250 is a stretch.

If fomo catches on (don't get me wrong, the product/promise is great), it deserves it, but that's a big if to ask. I've already got all the ENG I want, so I'm happy to shill it to Veeky Forums because this isn't your regular pajeetcoin, but be a little realistic

why is it tanking so many people bought in at 35k why can't it hold 35k bros we're going down go fucking buy it right now

having said that, I said the same shit about XRB and it's gone to over 10x in ~10 days for me

>buying ATH
>no product out yet
>literally just a website and whitepaper

I'll buy when it drops back down to $3 tho

this.

all they have is an exchange coded in python with no blockchain functionality and a blank erc-20 token

you guys are going to be missing so many fucking moons sitting in this shit but i do think it will eventually moon.

Lemme guess. You'll buy XRB when it drops below $10 right?

i did buy XRB below $10 and guess what, they had something to show when I bought below $10.

enigma literally has nothing right now but an exchange written in python which has almost nothing to do with the enigma protocol right now.

No because Ripple is a shit coin and XLM is far superior and will overtake its mkt cap

opinion on ICX OP?
50-50 this and that for me

Have fun missing the moon you fucking moron.

except their's news soon
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7nm68m/somethings_coming_up_very_very_soon_enigma/
sorry to link rebbit but it aint dipping soon

Feels comfy senpai

Cashed out at 38999 for a 110% gain. Enjoy my bags losers.

i'm already mooning in XRB right now but thank you.

i will watch as you guys hover around 3-10 dollars for months on end due to lack of progress.

>Low market cap
>Ripple has a 70b market cap
>implying ripple will make you even close to as much

at best, ripple is a X10 if they achieve with business what they intend to, enigma is a X100 in the making

Stop shilling my earth exit ticket. My ETH is tied up in pending reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee