/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the update from yesterday
pretend popular perk includes internet celebrity

What's your favorite conduit world and what do you like about it?

Soria, gat to keep that blood pure and clean!

>italics died in your lifetime
this is the best timeline

>Farmer
>Loving Spouse
>Child
>Wealth
>Architect

A nice, relaxing, if mundane retirement from being an adventurer.

Incest in wincest. That way we protect our genetically superiors gene and ensure the superiority of our race.

Whew. Ended up spending 70 points on Education.

This is your bloodline

I like the worlds that feel like actual places instead of abstract metaphysical planes. My favorite is probably the fan world Lyonese, it's basically just Vision of Escaflowne.

Post Forbidden CYOAs

I have fucked up this image size but I will not fucking rest until I fix this madness.

I think I've got this right.

OC companion page.

>There are enough elf babies within to feed you for several weeks
Excuse me, what?
You fucking eat elf babies?
desu I'd rather raise them as a harem

What the hell is wrong with you? Who would eat currency?

And some quests before I have to leave.

It's all as dumb as ever.
>You fucking eat elf babies?
No actually, they're used as curency. You buy the meals with them.

>Rapehorse the Pure
Alright, this is officially my favorite cyoa.

You...you beautiful, beautiful bastard. I love this. I love everything about this, and I love you.

DECAPITATE
THE
FALL

Words to live, die and fuck by.

Better question, who would mate with currency? You fool, you'll overinflate the market! That is the deed of a Chaos Wizard!

I'll inflate my currency, and nobody but EDG (Erectile Dysfunction Guy) can stop me!

>his skill with necromancy grants him terrifying control over gravity
>necromancy
>gravity

Holy fucking shit, GRAVITY IS DEAD IN THIS SETTING

>If it were not for the laws of this land, I would kill you
It can finally be done!

>spies on you
>Cortana searches the web before searching your computer on the fucking search bar
>over a year with a persistent bug that keeps sticky keys from staying off
>Minesweeper/Solitaire/etc. are apps you have to buy or have ads on
>Replaced easy to use Documents/Pictures/Videos tabs on start menu with random 'apps'
>pretty much overhauled the entire start menu to be worthless in fact
>by default, you get ads on the screen lock/screensaver
>by default, installs literally every update almost immediately and doesn't let you choose
>fucking beeps at you when you press CTRL/SHIFT

yeah what an upgrade

>by default
>implying they let you change anything "important" to them
>implying the settings they do "let you" change won't be switched to Microsoft's preference on their whim

Wait. Wait a second.

>gravity is either undead, or the power of undeath distilled
>Bill's quest in is to slay an undead dragon, "bringing with it nothingness"
>The dragon that can devour time is considered weak for it's kind

The dragon is an illusion for a greater horror. The trick isn't to decapitate the dragon, because that is just a lie the mortal mind perpetuates against the true horror you are facing.

The trick is to /decapitate gravity/

>spies on you
>implying anything doesn't spy on you now

Not him. I don't understand, are you saying it's ok for someone or something to spy on you just because everything and everyone else is anyway?

What? No. I'm saying that spies are literally everywhere. Privacy is nonexistent.

Right, sorry, misunderstood. You are correct, privacy is nonexistent, but it shouldn't be.

user that requested it here
Thanks a bunch for sharing it, dear user!

Windows 10 is still a heaping pile of shit tho
7 is the last good os they will ever release it seems

Fresh OC

looking for feedback

Bill is best companion. Having a father-like man that is definitely not your actual father, I mean come on he has a moustache, is always good in my books.

More OC
The only other CYOA I've made

I'm fairly certain I saw that one posted before.

Yeah sorry, Ive only posted it once though

Windows XP was the best windows OS ever conceived.

Maybe you posted it as a WIP? I mean, you have the page 1 in the filename.

Yeah, it's still a WIP bc I haven't finished the second page yet
Just got sidetracked on other CYOAs im working on

But I want to be a Corgi

Cat Break CYOA:
Universe:
>[Mountain Town]
Themes:
>[Supernatural]
>[Fantasy]
>[Longevity]
Companions:
>[The Priestess]
>[The Wizard]
>[The Baker]
>[The Gardener]

Good CYOA. Well done.

b-but i dont want to be a cat

>Beast
Wolf
>Boons
Blessing of the gods of nature and light
Mystical Power
>Companions
Vorkuuth Fucksplosion
Pappa Bones
Uracile Spite
>Quests
Light Medication
Babysitting for a Friend
Home Defense

Pretty fun CYOA. Might need titles for the "boons"

I want to spray you with a water bottle.

Can't see it behind the glory of 98 se

Thanks!

I love this one
>Big City
>Supernatural, Aesthetics, Extra Cute
>Detective, the Little Warrior, the Runaway, the Gardener, the Baker, the Doctor
Maximum aesthetic, maximum comfy

Thanks!
Great build

Qlippoth, because of the shapeshifting potential, plus the way you can use your Mandrakes to sustain yourself with the Meister perk.
Or to put it in another way, because you can sustain yourself with a constant cuddle-pile of cute girls.

That's the comfiest shit I've ever seen

Big City
Supernatural, Adventure, Aesthetics, Longetivity
Detective, Little Warrior, Wizard, Schoolgirl

Oops, I took one theme too many, remove aesthetic

Kuiper is my favourite.

Also, Conduit 1.6 update from Thrallherd when?
Does anyone know if he's even still alive?

Qlippoth is not for cute you ultra pleb

Postan PACYOA

Just because it wasn't made with cute in mind doesn't mean it can't be used for such ends.
Same for lewd.

So for the "Trigger", "Absolute obedience" and "Complete mind control" upgrades to "Mind alteration" when they say "The process will be reversed at the end of the show" does it mean the whole thing or just that sub-option?

Neighborhood

Aesthetics
Longevity
Extra Cute

The Driver
The Priestess
The Athlete
The Shut-In
The Runaway
The School Girl

Neighborhood has plenty to explore, and I will see a lot of fun things with longevity. Extra cute for more cuties for me to hang out with, and Aesthetics because even if I'm a cat I'm gonna perv on nice looking ladies. Athlete, School Girl, and Priestess all seem like they'd be cute and fun to be with, while Runaway and Shut In would be my designated hangout buddies. Driver is mostly there to round out the group.

I will wipe your flesh heresy from existence

those options

>Space Ship, Frontier
>Wormhole, Adventure, Longevity
>Detective, Runaway, Wizard, Gardner

Either an experiment on the research station made me a Schrodinger's cat or that shaman's chant actually did something. In any case I flip between both worlds, occasionally bringing a little something from one to the other. My companions on both sides are always interested in a perspective into the past or future. All except the runaway that is, who seems as lost as me/

Heh i had a build that spent 200 or so on education.

Four Hours Left until I close the submission form. Consider this your final offer to contribute to the Collab project.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To the submitter of Acameera: Thanks for your submission! It's ready to go as-is.

fuck yeah, thanks!
great builds, I love the stories and Im glad my CYOA could take your minds off life for a minute

This might be your last look at Exampleton. Save it if you want to keep it.
Here's the cities that will show in the final:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

I went with Secret Society Membership so a lot of points got blown on that.

Crucible I love dark souls and like to feel like I can help bring light and also that you can create powerful servants and you yourself can become powerful

>Farmer
>Loving Spouse, Child, Wealth, Blessing of the Fair Folk
>The Mentor

Feeling the hype!
Out of curiosity, will there be a map of Breccia with the final CYOA?

I was going to submit, but I couldn't find an appropriate image for my city (Eternal night river city). Good luck with the CYOA.

Give the thread a few pointers about what you're looking for, and maybe some kind user will post one for you.

>cat cyoa
>made by a Fox

?????

Like Venice?

I ended up deleting my submission, so I'd have to rewrite it too. Not worth the effort.

Not if I'm responsible for making it.
Well, maybe...
Maybe it would be fun to do a follow-up, based three years on, after the airport re-opens. But I could only do that with the co-operation of everyone whose cities I've accepted, and I have a feeling that's going to be next to impossible.
Maybe at that point, I'd produce a map. But probably not.

That's all that's stopping you from submitting? If you pass it to me without the image, I could help you find one. I'd hate to leave out a close-to-finished work. If you do, maybe provide contact info as well.
Oh. Sorry to hear that. Never mind, I guess.

A mix between Venice and Treno.

lol
just a simple tag to author my work, no meaning behind fox other than a nametag

>Guard
>Loving Spouse, Wealth, Child, Hoardkeeper
>Theft

I had a hoard so I got a dragon, now I have dragonlings too. I think I know who might be stealing trinkets...

I know man, it was a joke.

do we need to conform to chop down the image sizes for you

Beast: Tiger

Powers: Magical powers, musical talents and DECAPITATE THE FALL

Companions: Judicator Skulldoom, Murderah and Vorkuuth Fucksplosion

Quests: Home defense, Holy fuck , dude and coming of age

Do you mean the images for City/Leader/Lodgings? No, I'll crop them down on my own. If you have special requests on that, make sure to put them down in the notes.

Mikon best wife, I'll let carry my heir/10

>After nearly half my life spent traveling the world, I've decided it's time to settle down and enjoy the [Wealth] I've accumulated in my long career. A choice made all the easier since my [Loving Spouse] is heavy with [Child]. As for what i'll do, I might make use of all those extra [Potions] I have laying around and open become an [Innkeeper] who serves plenty of fun, exotic drinks. I've always had a bit of a love for alchemy.
>Unfortunately, not everything's well in paradise, there's be a [Theft Unseen] around town, and as the most experienced person, I have a duty to get to the bottom of it, especially when I was my party's rogue and am the prime suspect!

>looking for feedback
This needs to be LEWDER! I want to be able to fuck some crazy cat ladies and some hot cat girls!

Do you have to ruin everything? How about working on good catgirl fucking OC, for example?

Rim.

Endless possibilities, one of the best settings for empire-building, time shenanigans... it's just awesome.

>How about working on good catgirl fucking OC, for example?
No! I'm not done with catching up on anime yet.

can you post a bigger version of this? the text is kind of hard to read? (or maybe my monitor is just laughably tiny)

I find the cost of most things too high when compared how little the contracts that are not purely trouble pay out, desu

Italics is the God of the Skeletons. He does not die, he simply rests and the skeletons wait in silence for his return.

cringe

No, Ravelord Nito is the god of skeletons.
Get thee hence with your false prophets.

Tok. I love you. Marry me.

I've decided to try for a last-minute submission after all, but I might not manage to get all the art.

>Get thee hence with your false prophets.
>666
You shouldn't be talking about false prophets Satan. We know this is a trick of yours, Ravelord Nito can't be God of Skeletons if he is Lord of Raves.

Italics still stands as the GoS