mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for cogboys

FIRST OF THE DARK KIN

Women are exotic and vindictive
Men are violent and dumb

Custodes port to 40k might still be a few months out

post /feudalguard/ lads

old thread

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Do the new codexes only refresh armies, or they bring new fluff too?

>Men are violent and dumb
yet no outrage over this...

hypocrisy

Can't wait until custodes at long last get rules for 40k, the plastic troops have been out for ages by now.

What's a good loadout for a Goliath gang?

So far the fluff has been updated to include stories of what happened during and after the giant OHMYHOLYFUCK warpstorm.

So how long until the Custodes errata?

Something dumb and violent.

I hope they'll atleast announce what will get rules in the meantime

Ahriman
>Master of Hellfire: After successfully manifesting a psychic power, Ahriman may reroll any dice to determine the damage dealt by it. For instance, when successfuly casting the Smite power he can reroll the dice to determine the number of mortal wounds inflicted, and when successfully casting Tzeentch's Firestorm he may reroll any dice to inflict a mortal wound.
>Smite: 2.08 -> 2.45 damage
>Tzeentch's Firestorm: 1.5 -> 2.75 (after casting)
>Infernal Gaze: 1.5 -> 2.25 (after casting)
yea or nay

New female Taus in new Codex, please GW!

I want some new qt Nidder models...
Are there any rumours of something like the NecronXAdmech stuff but for Tyranids?
Would be nice to get 1 or 2 new models

Sure, make Ahriman even more of a must pick. Fuck those who want to make a story with their own master sorcerer right?

why?
gender has no effect on tactics

What dark eldar units compliment craftworld eldar? i need some spiky firepower

Waifuism does

>So how long until the Custodes errata?

i thought it was 2 weeks from the codex drop according to their schedule thing. so that means next monday?

In the modern day Earth military it would affect tactics

in the 40k? I'm not even sure if 40k humans are even humans.

how?

sure it does, it'll make them far more vindictive..... because they're women

Are there so many questions and nonfunctional rules in that codex?

Some female heads and greenstuff is all you need.

Aegis needs to be errated

IIRC at least one of the goliaths is painted up as an actual nigger too. Are they saying all black people are dumb now too?

Does anyone know any good primers? I haven't played in a while, and GW seems to have taken theirs off the market, unless they merged it into the Chaos Black spray paint.

... because they're women.

no

Why? Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Well considering we are taking about the tau I'm gonna assume there might be some differences.

Exactly!

We need to go back to Conan like style. Men have muscle and women have glorious exposed tits.

Good old times. Where everyone was a sexual object

that would look weird, user

i like p3 for standard black and army painter for price and range of colors.

Underhive gangers using power weapons, combi pistols, combi guns, big fancy hammers - I thought such things were rare, so rare that only the bigwigs in the space marine chapters were worthy of using such weapons. I don't get it.

I forget Tau exist. Most of the time I think they are a race of battle mechas and nothing more.

Better than being dumb. But you lose out on the violence, which is sorta the point of doing war. Such conundrums we face.

Does it though, or are you just retarded?

Thanks, man. I've always used GW paints for everything because I liked being purist, but it looks like they're going to force me to change.

'nade launchers for the leader and champions. Stub cannons for gangers. Cleavers. Combat shotguns. Get grapling hooks for the melee fighters.

Black Markets exists in this universe. Some even sell nukes ans such its brought up in some of the books.

Love is a battlefield so GW is showing women as superior due to their natural exotic looks and vindictive acts.

Halfords primer if you're in the UK, GW chaos black is an 'undercoat' - not a proper primer but can be used as one

Not on the same tier, its like saying a 3d printed rifle is exactly the same as the military's standard issue

What are you talking about? GW sells black and white primers

You get it from the local tech priest who is selling this stuff to feed his recaff addiction.

Are you talking about the undercoats? Because if you are, they seem unreliable, and if you aren't, I got some bad news for you.

who said "men are violent and dumb"?

This is an explanation I can sort of live with. It would be nice if it was reflected in the rules somehow.

So are female ogryns both strong and dumb, and also exotic and vindictive?

Some sexist man who hates wyman

Female ogryns would most likely be considered offensive.

So to tide over my desire for a fifth army, I'm considering a souping of one of my current armies: namely, I was considering a detachment of harlequins for my Drukhari. How are they in this ed? I was thinking of getting just a supreme command detachment or a vanguard starring a shadowseer, no more than 500 pts if possible.

I see plenty of them playing games in my lgs, surely they'd be happy to be represented?

How about short stack female ratlings?

w-what about year of x-xenos?

Just need to sand his hood down when the greenstuff set and this guys ready, have you done any hobby stuff today user?

No need to be mean. Custodes LR used to have the 5++ and it lost it in the banana codex. Also it has no aegis ability listed on the datasheet - yet, it is said to be common to ALL custodes units. Same with fugly dread

It's coming in like a month.

Not like that ... because they're women

:^)

go back to hotgluing your yvraine mini you heretic
it's year of the modified/abhumans

The same guy that said the thing about exoctic and vindictive women.

That said the silly bastards actually acted and vindictive when they started asking for the guys head for the stupid joke referring to his wife and daughter.

Yah they left that part out when they got enraged as usual.

>exotic and vindictive

DELET

The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting is the only true primer, user

Noone - it's just the new /poltg/ meme

>Now hold the fuck on....

Common to all custodes units doesn't mean all custodes units have it user. They had it, they lost it, deal with it.

they seem to be a little faster and tougher. the troupe master became an hq choice

Your mom

Being violent and dumb because they're men

Maybe it is? We can compare their auto-rifles to their plasmas and compare GSC auto-rifles to IG plasma

english is not my first language so pardon me if wrong, but doesnt common =/= everything?

then again, the rule seems clear, whatever intention you think the writer may have had, the LR lost it's 5+ inv, no need for an faq.

I'm not following, what's the issue?

there was the thing about how the codex says all keyword custodes units have the 5+ invuln (4+ when pure custard). The custodes tank has the right keyword but the datasheet doesnt say it has the ability.

If you’re going to only do 500pts, go the fast attack detachment with bikes- If I recall, they have 16” move plus an auto 6” advance and they can still charge afterward (and subsequently fall back and charge back in again). It’s hilariously great

are they worth taking? I'm likely going to break up my outrider with my drukhari since the only worthwhile models in that detachment that I run right now are my scourges and succubus. The hellions and reavers are overcosted garbage.

I did a few threads ago as an example of how it would still be sexist if applied the other way around. But apparently this is now canonically what was said (despite the fact he didn't)

I can see it being FAQ'd back in.

I don't think I've seen a single list, in person or theoretical that includes a Custard LR. The only thing it has over the already unpopular Space Marine LR is a stratagem that requires multiple of the fuckers.

but i don't like Yvraine

>but doesnt common =/= everything?

when you say in english that a group have something in common that means they all have that thing.

then hotglue old one eye

Geez, looks like I'm about to get a stern talking to. I'm just running the numbers on my list before I start final assembly on my dudes DEATHWATCH PEOPLE POST LISTS PLEASE

that's how he lost the eye already

Common means it's normal to see, but not necessarily mandatory. It basically means "Most"

>common to all doesn't mean all
What
Don't you see ALL CUSTODES UNITS?
>ALL

The women part is also false but the internet does not care.

Beside the truth must have hurt them a lot. "Women are vindictive" said the out of context quote.
No we are not! Said the angry women
Then proceed to vindictively ask for the guys head.

It was the traditional out of context shit show of outraged retards in the internet.

in isolation yes but when some one says "common to all" it means that "all" have this thing in common

>Custodes LR used to have the 5++ and it lost it in the banana codex

I don't think it did....

No they don't want representation. They want non sexy non normal non ugly women who are immune to being hurt but also need to be treated equally and don't you dare remove them because that's exactly what they want and also dont want.

Corvus Blackstars, whatever you think is cool, and waiting until we get a codex that makes DW viable.

They are over everything else in the faction- voidweavers are terribly short range and nowhere near as good as dark lances. Sure, they’re cheap, but just not as effective considering you have to get them so dangerously close.

Solitaire is fun, so you can toss him in if you have the points

Death jester is awful Because he’s only got 24” range gun

Troupes of course are the bulk of a true harlequin Force, but it doesn’t sound like you’d want to build that out because you would need lots of troupes and need to protect them with transports which are decent, but I don’t think you can fit that in 500pts nicely without paying a lot of dosh.

Shadowseer is nice, but damn costly and probably wouldn’t fit well in your 500pt detachment

All that’s left is bikes which are fast, somewhat durable and pretty strong although you would need an HQ which would be between a troupe master and shadowseer

if the VLR gets a 4+ invuln in a pure custard army that will change the calculus on it immensely.

right now its an expensive box-o-garbage

Check the index dummy