Will I be a millionaire when I wake up tomorrow?

Will I be a millionaire when I wake up tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R.I.Pple

if you own 333,333 ripple yes.

I dont get the Ripple hate. Ok it's not a cryptocurrency, but it's still a convenient thing.
Also banks own less than 30% of it. That's something but far from a threatening level required to make some serous demands like create more coins!

waking up implies sleeping. If you're sleeping it's never going to happen.

I dunno. I get why people hate ripple around here, but your culture doesn't matter to the majority. They see something lucrative, they buy it.

Ripple is being used by Jap banks right now; could trigger adoption by other banks if successfully ran. Partnerships with old money plus rumors of a Coinbase listing (rumors often create destiny), it seems to me that Ripple is a sure fire increase.

Out of all the altcoins, Ripple has received the most mainstream exposure. It may not be blockchain, but that's even more attractive to old money. Old money wants centralization, it's where old money belongs. It creates the appearance of a safety net.

I think this one is the next big player. You already see it lined up next to bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin; it's just not official yet.

I'm considering dumping my money on it.

Not unless you bought 100k 2 months ago

word so i might atleast be able to pay off college debt. /thread

All the normies have dumped their money in it after seeing news / radio articles on it. Now it is stabilizing while they all sit there thinking "now what?" Only gonna go down from here, and it will be the bankers laughing since its your money they are taking as it crashes and burns.

I dunno man, that $2.00 floor is holding. If you look at the 1 hr chart, it looks like it's preparing to rally.

Demand for XRP is not driven just by speculation. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars,

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

it's 100% going to go up
phenomenal returns compared to blue chip investments

BUT in the crypto game there will be so many coins with ridiculous returns it's not worth holding IMO. Unless you're mitigating risk

easy 10x but some coins do that in a week lol

No. A millionaire.

Definitely not.

No, but you'll still be a loser. Ripple bags are about to get heavy

they are different tho, they were told to dump money on it and it will be 10x in a year. So they treat it like an investment and forget about it.

>centralization of currency
>endorsed by old money bankers
What's not to hate? Sure money to be gained but I would never in my life use this shit as currency or else we'll be fed back into the system we're trying to escape.

WITH JEWS...

it's actually more decentralized than Bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

pic related is owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

>central currency
>use it to trade among countries
>let one broke ass company run it
>>broke ass company owns majority stake
>>>majority stake >2x all other countries combined
Who’s stupid to believe that shit?

I don't use BTC either so your point is partially moot m8.

Do what you want. I'm still not going to use this as a legit currency.

if you invested half a million maybe

am a believer but all of this shilling is making me uneasy