Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

New Rumour Engine. More Stormcast confirmed.

Previous Thread: Latest news
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/06/week-warhammer-live-11/

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6 (embed)

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-GqlU9M9no
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk
belloflostsouls.net/2015/08/tutorial-rebasing-your-fantasy-models.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big grot shrooms right in my face

Big Morathi tits right in my face

Fat Neferata ass right on my face.

First for the Kroak!

Forcing a meme right in my face.

It's like I'm really in the youtube comment section.

Blob sacki Slann ass right in my face

Soycast right in your face

What are you working on right in my /aosg/

>chaos
>not being mary sue power wank virgin-shit
¿lmao?

What's THE manliest army in AoS, tg?

My Thundertusk.

Got my magnets in today and I'm gonna magnetize the rider to the saddle.

I'll probably fuck up though, cuz it will be my first time magnetizing. Wish me luck!

Destruction armies, especially Bonesplittaz

Why didn't GW make Arch a community hero despite winning the popular vote?

youtu.be/U-GqlU9M9no

- Free peoples because killing deamons as a regular human with a pointy stick takes huge balls
- Beastclaw because monsters and sheeeit
- Deathrattle because skeles and sheeeit
- Anything destruction really
- Khorne because crazy go kill shit muscular chads

The manliest thing you can achieve in AOS is winning with underdogs and weak models.

Skinks, rats, goblins, etc.

>make a popularity contest
>decide the numbers of votes don't count

From my limited experience with magnetizing, user: Watch the fuck out with superglue, there have been several times where the shit went on details of my models and fucked them up. Also you will glue your fingers together several times per session.

Learn from my mistakes. Get superglue which will allow you to apply it in small dosages. And remember less is more.

Also confirm your polarities several times. You really don't want to go around digging out magnets.

off yourself and this meme that clogs the threads. No one cares about your projecting.

Because it was never meant to be some popular vote popularity bullshit? That norwegian fatass self-agrandizing pig can go fuck itself.

>this triggers the soycast

At what moment did I mention stormcasts? I play ironjawz to begin with.

Tip: Don't respond to the soyboy anti-stormcast shitposter. He just wants attention.

Ok ill go buy some SCE right away so I can fit in with you intellectual powerhouses.

View chart

>everyone who disagrees with me is a stormcast player, and porbably likes women as well!
The heroes are supposed to be people involved with hobby, not snarky youtubers

Sure you do soyboy

I've always had more problems with plastic glue messing up my models. Superglue, if you can react fast, can be wiped off. Plastic glue will start melting shit straight away.
But I can definitely agree that you need to be able to apply very small amounts at a time. I've had good experiences with brush applicators.

Battletomes per race:
> 5 humans
> 3 demons
> 2 dwarfs
> 2 elfs
> 2 orcs
> 1 rats
> 1 ogors
> 1 lizards
> 1 ghouls
> 1 skeletons
> 0 goblins
> 0 beastmen

These threads are bad enough without the unfunny poltards.

Yawn, man you're sad.

Honestly it's because the bottle I have is absolute trash. Eventually I learned to put some on a dish and just dab it on with a stick. I can't seem to find any brush applicators.

The Arcanite range is like 85% beastmen to be fair. Not the ones you are thinking of though.

My god, he's still whining like a god-damn bitch. Remind me again, how come no one's DMCAd him into oblivion?

Gorilla glue has a decent one. If you leave it out though it will, well, glue itself.

Stop replying to him you idiot.

What was the LAST thing you bought?
What is the NEXT thing you will buy?

Me:
Last: Chaos Marauder Horsemen
Next: Seraphon SC box

Last: Pre-ordered Grot Shaman and Malign Portents BOok
Next: Icewind Assault

> spooky graveyard
> grot battletome

>implying his grievances with AoS's shitty lore aren't valid

Last: Tyranid Biovores

Next: Malign Portents book, Lord Ordinator and a Celestial Warbringers upgrade sprue

I voted for him

last: grave guard
next: cairn wraith or banshee

link to the results of the vote you complete fagget

Last: Bestigors
Next: Malign Portrents Book or a Tzaangor shaman, not sure yet

>grievances with the lore.

If by lore he means the random bullshit he's spewed, then sure. He's like gotten wrong about 99% of his statements in that field.

Last thing I bought was the Fyreslayers SC box 6-12 months ago... still haven't painted them.

At the moment I'm waiting for DoK and they will likely be my next purchase. Though I find a lot of armies to be tempting.

What bullshit would that be?

This portents well.

>G-guys... I swear SCE are popular and making all the AoS sales
>These are all just typos

Why aren't Bonesplitterz more widely played?

>Sigmar gains the powers of a god by selling beads to a divinity.

No he doesn't. By the point he became Azyr incarnate he had attained godhood already, his powers just needed to coalesce as time passed by.

>Created the realms.

No, he didn't. THIS is how the realms were created: youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Brought back greenskins and undead.

See above, he didn't.

>And chaos.

See above, chaos didn't leave ever. We know that Archaon in the meantime warred in other realities. That is stated at the very beginning of battletome everchosen.

>Arm-wrestling between gods.

This maaaaay be excusable but its acceptable because it was done at the behest of Gorkamorka as to get him and his mobs from ravaging the mortal realm's civilizations.

Boring, not very imaginative theme, bow spam lists.

If I had to guess it's because the Ironjawz look more impressive and have newer models. They also have a similar problem as the Fyreslayers where their entire army is basically samey looking naked dudes.

It'a horrifying that people consider him a lore expert. His "lore" videos are awful. He just reads wikis (and somehow get things more wrong than them) and doesn't do any research on his own

You think that there will be something for beastmen in the near future?

No.

I think they'll make a new faction with new beasts.

Storm cucks detected

Touché.

>Arm wrestling
This was just him trying to convey how high fantasy it is, which is fair enough.

Last thing I bought was familers for my gaunt summoner.

Next thing, nothing because my 2k tzeentzch army is done and I have no further interest in the game other then being able to play it if someone wants to

nothing until my skellies or the night haunt spirit host bundle comes in

After goatmen and birbmen, what beasts would they make?
> inb4 furry cat(wo)men

i hear a lot of people having bad experiences with GW stores but i went to my local one today and it was pretty awesome

>haven't been to a GW store since i was 12, now 23
>went to have a look around, thought id buy some book as i love the horus hersey setting and some fantasy stuff
>me and the two guys working there chat for like 20 minutes about lore and new models
>as i checkout guy offers me to play AoS
>i agree, we have a very fun little tutorial game
>completely sucked me into the AoS
> left buying way more shit then i expected

damn some stores have great salesmanship and you feel really welcomed

Play Grand alliance Chaos or Tzeentch, and just make your army all Tzaangors, skyfires, brayherd and warherds.
It would actually be pretty strong.
Tzeentch beastmen/ogroid for damage and mortal wounds, normal beastmen for chaff

Did you play the actual AoS game? Or the demo game?

Some weird high fantasy beasties, who knows. Flying flaming squids possessed by spirits

>i bought shit
>let me not say what it was
What did you buy ? The gaunt summoner?

just a small demo game, i only do the building/painting part of the hobby and read books, after playing the demo with the store manager it really peaked me interest in learning more about it

Beastmen eternals. They are coming out right after deathcast and chaoscast

Wait, do we know the amount of voters? Thought it was irrelevant since it was a submission system like the nobel

yes and some acolyte guys and a few 30k books. love tzeentch and slaanesh stuff

Ok just wondering becauae it's standard GW mo you play asuoer dumbed down version, where everything is 4, hit on 4 wounds on 4 saves on 4s

Are we expecting anything new for free peoples? I really want to get into AoS but the only thing that appeals to me is free people (who haven't had a single new model and some of the old ones are showing their age) or bretonnia, who don't even exist anymore. Pic related, this shit is like 20+ years old and they still use the same models.

What's games workshops problem? Do they not want money?

Humans have had 5 battletomes already, so no.

Cool m8. Welcome to the hobby. Acolytes are really cool.
If you ever get a tzeentch herald just remember to use the moonface head option.

Sargoy and Arch both made videos saying to vote for Arch. Sargoy of Akkad has millions of followers alone.

I've just returned after I thought with the start of AoS that my gors will be sqatted (especially since most of the models aren't available since forever except online) and now I'm rebasing my 400 beasty dudes...

Any idea how to do this fast?

They said they don't know how to make regular humans yet that fit the setting.

Honestly though, you cant go wrong with Demigryph knights and a freeguild general.
They look awesome and will probably fit whatever eventually gets released because they don't wear pantaloons and are in armor instead

Ironjawz, blades of Khorne and Bretonnia

yeah true, pretty sure the rolls to hit and such were correct as it says in the starter box book which is fine by me, iv got loads of shit for skaven just sat at home in boxes when i bought for fantasy. guess its a good time to build it for a small aos army

Just bought Malign Portents, a Lord-Ordinator and Legions of Nagash.
Incidentlly, here are the point values for the harbingers, if they haven't been leaked yet.
As for the next buy, I'm kinda uncertain.

Something strange is happening to me, tg. I always like pretty things. When I first got into the hobby I got Fyreslayers but I eventually lost interest, then I really wanted Sylvaneth but the DoK trailer got released and ruined that plan with hype for sneks. Now that the hype has calmed down a little though I kind of find myself wanting an army I never thought I'd care about.
The Ironjawz. They just look so cool. Gigantic screaming orcs clobbering fewls with weapons beaten into shape with their bare green roid rage fueled arms. It's so simple yet so beautiful. And then there's the THICC dragon centerpiece.

I'm not sure what to do. Are Ironjawz an expensive army to collect? Will my lust for green cock be my downfall?

If you like skeven and want a small army, I know a 2k list that will destroy most lists and is like 24 models ish at 2k

But they haven't added anything new? They're even too lazy to remove karl franz and other named models that don't even exist anymore in the universe yet you can buy them. What was the point of Age of Sigmar?
It seems to me the point was to remove any identity from a faction, gut it to a boring core of boring units with no flavour, and then re-release them pretending like they're new models so you can now ignore that faction for a few years.
They're making it really hard to want to play this over 40k...

80 point fungoid shaman, sweet. Basically an extra, tougher wizard for mystic shield spam.

clip around the models, DONT try to pop the feet off. Just clip the old base a bit, and glue the old base to the new round, then fill the little ridge gap with basing material

belloflostsouls.net/2015/08/tutorial-rebasing-your-fantasy-models.html

Ungors go on 25mm
Bestigors and gors go on 32mm bases

Fucking damnit, hopefully it'll work this time. Lesson learned, don't photopost leaks.

Those are the only two interesting models in the entire army.

Love that paint though, any idea how to get that texture with the paints? Looks like it's been airbrushed in photoshop almost.

Wow. The Death model is insulting at that point value. 120 points for something that dies turn one to an Arcane Bolt and a ten model shooting unit.

thanks but i dont think i want to be hated by everyone once i start playing lol. got like 60 stormvermin and a bunch of other random skaven units like rat ogres and stormfiends.

probably not amazing units and i hear vermin especially dont have great synergy but hey just casuals games i dont really mind

Fuck off army hopper
Same retards that keep rerolling in rpgs

My nigga

No, Ironjawz are not particularly expensive and you can get a 2000 point army out of mostly start collecting, a few skirmish warbands and mawkrusha.

They’re quite easy to get to 1000/1500.

Either it’s a good thing or a bad thing but you’re going to have a lot of ardboyz or brutes, so I hope you like them.

Also you can ally in grot artillery now which genuinely helps

>4 heralds get announced
>the stormcast is the only one that effects his entire grand alliance
>it is also has a shitload of attacks for an "engineer" and not a combat unit
now
>only 100 points
yay

...like all heroes?

>they haven’t removed Karl Franz
Karl is the only named Empire hero left that you can buy because he’s just an alternate build of the plastic empire Griffon general

its literally painted grey with a brush, then washed, the layers with the same grey. its not close to done

Volkmar the grim is also on the store

His melee profile is irrelevant unless you colossally fuck up, at which point even an increased attack volume won't save you.
Not saying he's bad, mind you, he's really strong in the right list, but complaining about his melee just seems petty.

Super, he's also an alternate build for a existing model. Stop being a pedantic shit.