/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

Red Order edition.

Previous thread: →

The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

What kind of things do you think the Red Order decorate their armours with? Do they have their own particular red-tinted versions of holy symbols, for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/w/Ghoul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think they would have holy relics

I'm the one making a homebrew for running games set in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe using the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay system but I've run into a snag with representing Undead. Normally undead are simply mindless NPCs but since many and most undead are sapient in MGE I'm having trouble figuring out how to balance death being cheap for undead since all that's needed for a party to stay alive is keeping its caster intact.

Currently, I have the idea of a soul staying in a body for a number of days equal to the characters Willpower/10 (rounded down), if you stay slain for longer, you're shit out of luck. You'll also need medical attention to fix damaged limbs and such. Lastly, staying slain for a number of hours equal to the characters Willpower/10 (rounded down) should cause regression into a mindless Zombie until 100 experience are spent to return to normal unless the Spell of Awakening is used to revive the character. I've also made Undead characters almost completely absent of Fate Points.

Also, not all undead can be revived by simple spells, Vampires and Dullahans need a ritual. Not sure what to do with Ghouls.

This would be an order of edgelords right?

Spikes everywhere.

Yeah, they're still paladins, zealots at that. Of course they would decorate themselves with religious imagery to no end

Blood. They would let it stain their armors and weapons. Although that might make it harder to blend it but it would be a fearsome sight.

The /d/ thread is here.

>What kind of things do you think Red Order decorate their armours with?
Skulls of the monstergirls they slain

Wouldn't Ghouls simply be the result of Vampires draining people to the point that Death occurs? Or feeding people their own corrupted blood like in Vampire the Masquerade.

literally what does that have to do with us

Okay, so where are we disagreeing here?

>I think they would have holy relics
If they're a splinter group off the Order, I can imagine they'd take as many relics as they could when the left.

They still think they're the good guys. But in a "you're all tainted, we're they only ones still fighting the enemy" way.

Here’s a question- what image is the Red Order looking to project? Good? Evil? Super intimidating?

How common are relics though? I imagine angels feathers and holy water would be relatively easy to get.

I'm saying that ISIS has a lot more planning behind it than you seem to say, they're not just serial killers without any plan or cohesion which is why I think doesn't quite fit, they still think of themselves as noble holy warriors, they wouldn't do something so uncouth unless it has religious precedence

Also, it makes me happy to see the pic I used to introduce the Red Order to be OP pic.

Kind of relics you think they take?

Rather than "blood spikes and skulls", I think purity and valour could be neat. Lots of beautiful red and white decoration.

Good, but in their own special kind of way.

they are trying to make themselves look like the good guys, and they genuinely believe they are

I think they wrap themselves up in the imagery of good and pure.
"We are the TRUE order, my friends! We were red that we might remind others the blood of Monsters is the only way the land may be purified, in the name of god and all humanity!"

I’m not trying to say they are completely self-destructive, more that I don’t see them not pissing off everyone around them, and doing excessive violence for its own sake.
How about we say their look is ‘light is not good’ as conceived by edgelords.

>Spikes everywhere

That's actually a good tactical choice user. Monsters can't grapple with them easily.

Also now that I think about it, The Red Order would probably dress like this with maybe red replacing the gold

Why not blood spikes and skulls?
Spikes to help keep the monstergirls off of you
Skulls of monstergirls that where worthy of battle

If I was playing a red knight, I would have skulls of powerful monstergirls that I slain.

mgewiki.com/w/Ghoul
Different settings.

You like being human and not some gross part of a monster?

You wouldn't like it if a monster drowned your mother or sister so she can turn her into a monster to fix her?

No? we neither,we are willing to protect those we love and cherish.
The Demons are not going to give up until they turned every human into a monster or an incubus,they wont stop until you lose yourself so much in your lust to satisfy their need and until you lose the very person you were.

The Monsters and The Monster Lord have one goal... the Enslaved of humanity....do you want that brother?

No? Than the Red Order is here to prevent that....the normal Order will fail in it lenience,only we have the hope to prevent that.

Fight for your family,fight for the Red Order and fight for the Chief god!

People who died of starvation?

Should DonDaddy craft their weapons and armor?

Spikes are bad because weapons can get caught on them.

They do piss off everybody that doesn't share their ideologies, but most people aren't pissed off enough to make themselves the enemy of such an organisation and big official forces would have trouble finding them in the first place

If they aren't worried about being in the open and being hunted down the Order, the intimation would be their thing. But during the normal day to day, they would look like normal Paladins of the Order. So maybe they have two sets of armor.

reposting
Monster Information
Family: Cosmic
Type: Aquatic
Habitat: cold waters, human settlements, underground
Disposition: predatory, cunning, kind
Diet: Men's semen, meat.

Appearance: shorter and smaller than humans but very muscular. They are greyish-green in appearance, those that were raised on land tend to be greyer than those in the ocean. They have faint but noticeable sharp teeth. Naturally they have webbed feet and hands, as well as gills. They have large eyes, which are yellow with black pupils. They have strong legs for jumping and swimming, as well as flat chests regardless of age. They possess streamlined bodies. They all have black hair, which they typically keep short. They tend towards confidence and observance, standing tall and constantly probing the darkness with yellow eyes.

Deep ones are fish-like monsters that dwell in cold waters. In water they are unmatched in speed. On land they are much slower but are noted for having used all four legs to chase people. They hunt normally in water, on land they instead use pounce tactics to capture food. They are ambush predators in hunting animals, but their method of hunting humans is far more complex.
Deep ones are not born as deep ones, rather they are born looking human. These girls can fit into human society as humans, and do not consciously act as monsters until adulthood. Once they reach puberty, they slowly gain supernatural traits, and the puzzle pieces in their head slowly come together. They realize that they are deep ones and get called to the ocean. In the coming months, they will choose a suitable mate from among their social circle, then pounce and kidnap him. When the deep ones escape into the dark depths of the ocean with their suitor, they will fully evolve into a deep one.
1/2

The deep ones secrete a mucus that enables their husbands to breathe in the ocean; once a man exposed to this mucus becomes an incubus they will grow gills and be able to freely swim in the ocean, the men slowly gain more mutations with age, all of which help with the harsh ocean.
They are noted as having a deeply familial link to their social groups, forming complex relationships with family and friends. They possess the ability to find their parents instinctively, much like a salmon returning to its spawning grounds. Manly deep one cities are all but a few massive families.
Most deep one families spread the species by dropping kids off at orphanages or hiding in a human settlement. They use stone age technology; however, they do things with stone that don’t seem entirely plausible or possible.
Most chose to follow Father Dagon and Mother Hydra

I am going to start working on the great race of Yith

There are snake monstergirls and bunch of other monstergirls that like close combat.
I'll take spikes armor and a short sword any day of the week.

>Spikes are bad because weapons can get caught on them.

Good point user.

It would be more like most won't actually care since they never had to deal with them and they don't target them.

Would Elves be allowed into the red order?

I think they would have quite alot of hate for the demon lord and corruptions considering what are they doing to their race

That depends, did they had a Twin Tower moment?

that's a very good question user, I can totally see elves and dwarves being buttmad and a living proof of the red orders teachings in a way, I can totally see the red order atleast using elves and dwarves as propaganda material " look at what happened to these races, humans mustn't give in to these evil schemes for genocide!"

Elves would probably be in valuable since they know paths in and around forests allowing them to sneak past checkpoints and prying eyes and then retreat just as easily into the shadows

Elves would frequently associate with other magic creatures and some borderline monstrous ones, so I really doubt it. Alraunes, Centaurs, Satyrs, Fairies, Trolls, and Dryads would all be likely acquaintances. They may be opposed to totally bathing in corruption like a Dark Elf but they're still inhuman.

>their race is on a steady decline
>females are actively hunted down by the corrupt and forced to seek out the lesser races
>forced to keep corrupt elves around as they will no doubt spread corruption to the lesser races and lead to everyone's collective downfall
I'd be surprised if there weren't a few who hold enough hate in their hearts to join.

You will be surprise what hate can do to unite a bunch of people.

There is the thing Elves Are a Pure race...

Pure Elf woman or man + Human man or woman = Half-elf

Corrupt Elf + Human man = Always Elf.

It's in the MGE canon though

It was cold that night, but Skyler couldn't feel it. He was the last, the other Paladins had be captured or killed, taken by the vampires and their undead. He had only escaped because he had been thrown from the cliff in the Battle and forgotten. The young Paladin knew he had only a small window of time before the survivors were brainwashed with lust and likely turned into the Vampire slaves. He gripped his short sword in one hand, his holy symbol of the Chief God in the other, and made his way to the ruined castle that the Vampires lived in.

>Trying to solo the Vampire Lord who just took the entire army
>Who now has a fresh bunch of concerted knights serving them
>In their own castle

This nigga dead

Except in the example given, ISIS does antogonize all the local bigwigs, and there are other examples, such as fascists declaring war on everyone else in the world.

And again if they broke off from the Order because they saw them as too weak, I don’t think they’d be worried about pissing them off.
Eh. I prefer them being dedicated to the Red Order only, at least most of them. They’d likely despise dark elves. They might equate all elves together at that point.

>didn't bring a whip
Skyler better have the speed of Kenyans.

I enjoy seeing the power of hate win the day, but I’m not sure if that applies here.

>Bloody Tears intensifies

>Cockblocking your bros.
Skyler needs to learn when to give people some privacy.

See, Stuff like this make great origin stories and gives reason as to why some are the way they are.

How's Skylar gonna act when he realizes the survivors have simply been taken as PoWs under the Chivalric law the Vampire family observes obsessively and are being treated to a fine meal and a guest tower?

Dwarf: My race is dead
Elf: My race is dying
Human: I hate monstergirls

I agree, but right now he is sort of in the right, the monstergirls kind of are the bad guys in this situation. Not really Red Order so far, but rahter actual paladin stuff. But of course the hatred can drive him to that

On that note- should we say that there are bands of exiled female dwarf mercenary companies roaming through the land?

They except headpats as payments.

What if the vampires were just walking to the market when attacked by paladins, you bigot?

If you just want to fight for king and country, be a Paladin and join the Order.

If the anguished cries of women and the endless slaughter of your enemies Is the only thing that gets you hard anymore, join the Red Order.

>But of course the hatred can drive him to that

Isn't that the point though? They hate had to come from somewhere. A regular farmer who just buried his wife and along comes some ghoul who digs up her body and brings it back to life as some sex crazed zombie and he had to put her down. That's a good motivation

The front gates seemed unguarded. Skyler moved in, the moonless night hiding him in shadows. Unfortunately, it also had a Skeleton Girl who could see his every move.
"What brings you here, Young Paladin? Come to give yourself to me?" She laughed. Skyler looked for her but her voice came from every direction, bouncing off the stone walls of the castle. "What's the matter? Can't see?"
Suddenly, the torches around the hall flamed up and he realized that the voice was right in front of him. "Aren't you a cutie?" She said, her black eyes were beautiful, holding his attention. The Paladin struggled to speak, struggled to focus. The woman caressed his face. It was the softest thing he had ever felt. "And mute. Good. I love them quiet."
Her lips came closer to his, and all he wanted was to feel her lips, her body on his.

Do it Skyler. Rattle her bones.

>Vampires
>probably near their base, really
>probably at night since they won
>they dindu nuffin they only wanted to shop for some tomato soup blood replacements
I mean I guess it could have been an offensive attack, but loosing an attack is sort of sad, really.

The Red Knights are the /pol/ of MGE

Yes.

>paladin
>one skeleton
>looses his spaghetti

>Let the skeleton girl touch him within sword length range

Just as her lips touched his, they disappeared. Skyler looked up to see the Skeleton Girl thrown violently into the air. She landed hard on the marble floor. Before him stood a large person in Paladin armor. A red cape hung over his shoulders, over his blood stained armor. The shield in one arm had the Order's symbol, but instead of the sliver and gold it was red and white. "Keep your mind or you'll lose your head." The Knight's Gruff voice boomed from his helmet. "As for you, abomination..." The Knight pulled his red blade out and stood tall. "You will Corrupt this world no more!"
The Skeleton Girl moved faster than Skyler would have expected, but the Knight moved with equal speed, smashing the monster in the face with his shield and then kicking her in the chest, throwing her down. Before she could rise, the Knight's armored boot landed hard on her chest and his blade soon gained a fresh layer of blood to dye it another shade of red.

>skeleton
>blood

I know the whole "Red Order" thing was the 0k containment faction, but having once given a shit about Warcraft lore it reminds me of the Scarlet Crusade. Who were actually mostly right about things. Except for getting repeatedly manipulated by shapeshifting demons taking high positions of power in their organization. Oops.

Well, they do have fleshy bits.

Sure but they're just bones with a torso and head. I'd understand if it was the demonic energy leaking out but blood seems farfetched even for this.

*a few days later*
Skyler: Do you have to kill the little ones?
Red Knight: Yes. They will grow up and try to corruption men.
Skyler: What if they don't want to corrupt men?
Red Knight: I haven't meet one that doesn't want their hole filled

So have we gotten over the basics of the Red Order? Time to move to something else? I want to keep discussing fallen empires and monster revivalist cults.

There's a part of me, a very small part of me mind you, that kind of wants to go full edge and just make the leader of the Red Order not!Guts.
The guy travelled into Demon Lands, wields a massive fuck-off sword, and has some kind of special armour he got while he was there.

Did you catch the message last thread about not!Rome and not!Byzantium being Monstergirl civs rather than human ones?

If you want something else for fallen Empires, how about remnants of some kind of angelic presence once upon a time? Huge cathedrals, now rotted by time, with an emphasis on high art indicative of long-lived peace.

Guys what about an order of vampire knights? Vampires fancy themselves nobility, have the power and assets to do it too. What would an order of vampire knights do? Give protection for blood?

Is this Not!Gut is going to watch his wife get fucked right in front of him?

I'd accept it if he wants to kill a lilim that moonlights as a paladin.

I wasn’t able to contribute at the time, but I’d have it that the ancient empires were egalitarian with monsters, (hence a lot of beastfolk factors in the old religions) until demon invasions started happening and the Order took over.

I’d also have Greek city states populated by Amazons, with Byzantium a big Order holdout of Amazons, seiged by brown polygamous monster girls.

Battle harems ain't no joke

>protection for blood
>watch over and protect the human families they used to belong to and often recruit from there
>have a chivalric rivalry with an order of dullahans that serve a wight queen
>are slowly turning their stronghold into an undead Deon Realm
>have some far flung castle where they hide their sleeping bastard dhampir children as they don't like them but kinslaying is frowned upon

So a lillm that corrupted his wife?

Given MGE, probably by a succubus or Dark matter, turning her into a monster that would come after him until (since he's still here) slain.

Maybe it's a knee-jerk but I feel that's getting a little too Magical Realm even for this setting.
Also, why are the Greek cities populated by Amazons? You have a thousand and one actual Greek monsters, use those.

This is actually a really god damn cool idea. Vampire aristocracy who go around as Knights and offer to
a) hire their services to the Order in exchange for blood
b) Defend their holdings because hey, they ARE theirs

In front of him, hell yes.

How about his wife was a fellow warrior but then she stumbled upon a Cursed Blade and tried to use it for their cause before succumbing. Then she went full Anakin Skywalker.

Skyler heard more fighting through the castle, screams of vampires and undead being cut down. "You are lucky we came when we did. The Order didn't prepare you for this, did they?"
Skyler stuttered. "I.. it's my... first mission."
"And you thought you could go through here alone and mount a rescue? That's some guts, but you should know that it's a bad idea to play the hero. Always have a plan and always be prepared." The Knight said as he spun around and slides the head off a Zombies who had come from seaming nowhere. "Stick with me."
The two made their way through the castle. The Knight seem to be very experienced, hardly seeming to struggle against the insane amount of undead girls they came across. Soon they met up with more Knight's, all wearing red and white armor. "Vampire Lord is dead." One said. "Lost Korbin. He took a spear to the chest."
The Knight nod. "We'll do the burial ritual after we find the Paladins. We still have a few hours."

Either way, it's going to be Not!Gut watching his wife get fuck by a monstergirl in front him while she slowly turn into a monstergirl in front of him. The raper will be telling him "Don't look away!" and "See, she's enjoying it!". Anyway, that shit is hot.

Because in my version Amazons are a culture of southern giants, the ones in the cities are order aligned, and the jungle tribes are momsterized.

I think your tunnel visioning your single amazon fetish too much on an entire region.

The group searched the castle and soon found the remaining Paladins. Some were unconscious, others naked, writhing in lust from the drugs or spells the Vampires had use. Skyler found his Captain, chained to the wall and drooling over himself. "Come back... I need this..." He said weakly, not registering Skyler's presence. "They are too far gone." One of the Knight's said as she drew her daggers.
"No! It's only been a few hours. They are barely touched by Corruption!"
"There is no going back once touched. The Order has lied to you about that." The Knight said.
"No, the Order wouldn't lie about that. We've seen the Corruption reversed in the Monsters!"
"You've seen what the Order wants you to see. But they have been tainted by the Demon Lord, they just haven't realize it. We of the Red Order won't let the Corruption spread. Once it's in, there is nothing that can be done."
Skyler drew his blade. "No! I can't let you just kill good men! I won't."
"You couldn't hold your own against a Skeleton. How do you hope to stop us?" The Knight said, his voice cold and emotionless. Skyler didn't care. He rushed forward to protect his men.

Perhaps, but I don’t see any reason not to do it.

I think it works better if the cities are Order aligned, Amazons are Greek themed, if we a moving monster traits around, why not have non-corrupt Amazons?

Amazons arent greek tjemed though. Theyre barbarian raiders. An extrapolation of more egalitarian nomadic peoples like Scythians. In MGE theyre jungle dwellers. Trying to make them a major population centre with little diversity makes little thematic sense

Has anyone started compiling posts already? Missed one thread with work + sleep and now I now fucking clue what's going on here.

A. Wonder Woman.
B. We are changing the setting anyway.

I compromise by having a split in Amazon Culture between Order aligned city-dwellers, and Monster aligned jungle tribes.

Last thread ended with the Red Order, a group of extremist secretly among the Order who kill Monsters and their supporters whether they are Corrupted or not.

If theyre city dwellers they are inherently unamazonian.

I agree amazons should just be left in the wild with their tribes, it doesn't seem like them to build a civilization or fit into one

Again Wonder Woman. Not every Amazon is a scantily clad savage. Most of the classical accounts aren’t.

Either way who cares?

Why have Amazons at all?
"They're a big strong race of warrior women".
Yeah, along with regular humanity and plenty of Monsters.
Like, how are Amazons monsters? They'd just be a different society of humans, at which point they wouldn't be called "Amazons", they'd be called whatever the name of their people from their part of the world is called, and that's if we don't go down the "humans on this continent are united" route at which point Amazons would be basically indistinguishable from any of the other warrior women wandering around, being Paladins and the such.

If you want musclegirls, you don't need Amazons to do it.

I can see how Red Knight could wear a filter like mash underneath the helmet to produce from airborne spores. What can the Red Knights use to protect their eyes from the beautiful monsetergirls? According to Canon, there are some monsetergirls that you would want to instantly fuck as soon as you see them.