Moon soon.

Sure thing Prajesh

>verge is a scam
No its not!

"the truth"

ah, an infographic.

thanks OP.

It's still a shit coin.

>having a bagholder make an infographic to explain that your billion dollar currency isnt a scam
wew

>mfw verge is such shit that this was necessary

-10%

Is this how Pajeets disprove falsehoods?

No wonder India is such a degenerate shithole

>consumer brainlet detected

Here's a rumor thats true...

Both Verge and Coinpouch branded their IOS wallet as the best and safest out there. Thousands of early adopters and loyal holders got robbed of their coins.

Turns out the verge devs dont give a shit about their "senpai" and CP has remained absolutely silent on the issue for weeks.

What a coincidence that the hack happened right before it mooned to 31 cents, huh?

When the adopters of ENG got their ether stolen, those devs actually took some responsibility by refunding them. Now thats loyalty.

What’s wrong with Route 23 Honda?

I saw Verge back in June on Yobit for 4 sats. All the pajeets talked about it because the creator would come talk about it every so often. Yobit was the only exchange that had it. Take that as you will.

nice damage control, whale/bagholder

AVOID THIS SCAM TOKEN

The whole Verge situation is hilarious. All of the normies who fell for the twitter hype think that the graffiti artist, con man sunerok is some magic hacker man. They believe he is some CSI type tech analyst who can build anything and save the day because HUR DUR hackers r smrt.

XVG might moon if he is a genius, and it might go to zero. XVG Whale is holding a twitter raffle with a .01BTC entry fee to win 500,000XVG, that doesn't inspire confidence in me, It just shows he wants people to pay $150 for the mere chance of winning a big bag of shit.

All of the normies think that because they see more tweets about XVG than BTC or XRP that it must be a real-life ground floor moon mission.

I would much rather put my faith in a dev TEAM that has actual credentials.

/thread
People should find out where they're investing in.

>XVG Whale
He claims it was a hack, AHAHA
this coin is fucking dead

desu I'd rather XVG have a larger market cap than XRP. XRP isn't crypto, its shitting up CMC.

idgaf what you nerds think i would never use this to buy drugs with, eat shit cunts.

>brought to you by crypto_baas
>500 followers
>all vergens
seems legit