Is he on the spectrum?

Is he on the spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but his player is.
Alternatively, the player is part of a group that just got rid of an autist by starting a new campaign, and is doing a parody of their old autistic edgelord player by doing what he did dialed up to 11.

I hope so, my people need more positive role models.

>spends all day killing fodder and acts badass and edgy
Yes

>Acts
No
His shtick is that he is contempt with noob equipment and has no interest in getting more flashy stuff

>acts badass
he doesn't
>and edgy
hardly any edgier than average fantasy warrior

he does have some autism symptoms
>doesn't differ from his routine
>narrow interests
>can't read others

>Acts
No he is 100% genuine in his hatred and singled minded ambition to slaughter any and all Goblins, going so far that he technically can take jobs that would net money to last a lifetime. Instead he has developed very specific habits, bought equipment and spent his life doing one thing in an exact way. He is definitely on the spectrum though, it's just you're an idiot who only thinks in memes.

Yes

It is quite insulting to say he does one thing in an exact way
Goblin Slayer has plenty of ways to kill goblins

>he actually wastes his time killing gobbos for real
That's a little pathetic

I should be clearer then, it's that he has an exact way for the situations. He runs through them when training the rookie healer, there is always a specific way to handle each type of locale and nest. It's more of an implication that he is exact in the way he approaches each of these with very specific ways of dealing with them.

saving villages is hardly wasting time, he's kinda like Saitama - he doesn't exactly have many fans, he will propably never be famous but there is still a ton of people who owe their lives to him but while Saitama is a hero for fun, GS is a hero who fights for autism

Tbh if a village is defenseless against goblins they don't deserve saving

>goblins terrorize towns
>no one wants to deal with them because the pays not good enough
>even the town guard are apathetic to the little shits
He’s the hero that small towns need.

In a way it definitely is, then again he watched his town burned in front of his eyes as well as loved ones raped at the hands of goblins. He does however fill a necessary role, someone experienced and specialized in dealing with this type of pest. Especially since one group was massive and was ready to slam into a more densely populated town. His autism saved the lives of the town, hostages used as meat shields and other hunters because he knew exactly how the goblins would attack.

I guess it could also be a sever case of PTSD that never got treated properly.

>his player
Goblin Slayer is an NPC.

>I guess it could also be a sever case of PTSD that never got treated properly.

Considering how he was trained it was reinforced. His rhea master basically pushed him until the only things left were hatred and determination.

Chaotic Evil. He opposes the lawfulness and goodness of rape.

>Goblin Slayer, are you.... alright?
>You should try other things than just killing goblins all day
>How about a hobby? You should pick up... oh, I don't know... baking maybe?

He’s not a NPC. He’s a PC that DM might favor

Read the story. He's an NPC who has the special ability to ignore the DM's dice rolls.

this has nothing to do with traditional games

>NPC who has the special ability to ignore the DM's dice rolls
>NPC is literally a cheater

funningly enough the manga states he has no ''cheat powers'' and is generally just a ltierally who in every way

Yes. It's a good thing he's only interested in killing goblins or he'd ruin the big plot with the demon lord.

>DM fudging rolls for the autist at the table

Pretty much, he's nothing special except that for whatever reason the dice rolls don't decided for him good or ill. He is completely on his own, although that is somewhat of a contradiction. An NPC who can outright ignore the rolls would be special in every way because everything they did would be on their own merit.

it would make more sense if GS was a video game setting rather than tabletop because it would mean he is simply glitched

True but then it's the same situation, he's a glitch that completely ignores the coding for his NPC. The only things he'd follow are item rules, monsters and such but he'd still be entirely special. I get what the creator was trying to do and it probably sounds and makes far more sense in the original version and is only funky in translation.

Are there any goblins on the spectrum? If not, then what he would be doing there?

Aren’t goblins just autists that just rape ?

OP is on the spectrum for using the wrong fucking board again.

Do you honestly have to ask?
>"LOOK AT ALL THIS WONDER"
>"Uh huh, sure. Where goblins?"

Nah, it's more like while everyone else is playing an RPG where everyone uses RNG to decide whether they hit the monster, he's playing an Action RPG where he's using hitbox detection to hit enemies. It's like everyone else is playing Final Fantasy while he's playing Dark Souls in the same universe.

Ok that's cool but if you don't keep your production safe your region is going to starve. Don't get pissy at the cogs and sheep for being what they are, they keep the lights on and the food on the shelves.

I like Goblin Slayer for the aesthetics he has, he's a good representation of the inhuman human being with a dedication for eradicating evil, no matter how small and insignificant it is

>insignificant
.t barely knows the concept

>It's like everyone else is playing Final Fantasy while he's playing Dark Souls in the same universe.
I like this explanation. It even fits with the way he dresses compared to everyone else: everyone else dresses like a bright and fashionable jRPG protagonist with all the retardation that comes with it (like minimal armor and no helmet). Meanwhile Gobbo Slayer is so much the opposite of that, he somehow manages to eat and drink with his helmet on and visor down.

Hey now, he didn’t even know that Goblins were supposed to be there.

Basically.

It's simple, ask him what kind of girl is his type
A) a human damsel in distress, almost raped by goblins
B) a nice goblingirl with human non-con fetish
C) an elf girl willing to do some goblingirl roleplay in the bedroom
D) a brave priestess that hates goblins and wants to exterminate them
A is your regular hero, B is an ordinary murderhobo, C is your average magical realm and D is autism.

His answer is going to be "are there any goblins to kill here?"

At least he would have interest in girls.

He’d probably just shrug and say something about murdering goblins

This kind of obsessive devotion to the extreme honing of a single craft is highly praised in Japanese society. Instead of spending his whole life learning to make a perfect bowl of ramen, or some other mundane task, he's perfecting the art of goblin slaying.

>dur... does all da gooks Assburger? What about muh waifu?

>Implying japanese society isn't autistic as fuck

japs are turboautists so that confirms GS is on the spectrum

Reminder that he would have died many times over if it weren’t for DM feat

Nah, he's got PTSD and victims of trauma often develop obsessive habits trying to work around said traumas.

It just happens that his habit is killing Goblins.

>doing one thing in an exact way

There are many ways to kill Goblins. There's burning them alive in their homes. Stabbing the shit out of them. Drowning them. Shooting them with arrows. Dropping rocks and boulders. Beating them to death.

Whatever is the best way to exterminate those gobbos is what he'll do.

I'm pretty sure GS would love playing DF for all the creative way to obliterate goblin sieges, so... Yeah mega autist

B) But he slays her without laying her.

The only nice Goblin is a dead Goblin.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

post yfw he says E his childhood friend but due to his training and most likely sever PTSD is unable to express it in any way.

If that's the case, he has some fine taste. A true pussy connaisseur

It's already heavily implied since he went out of his way to find her after the attack, she left shortly before it happened, now lives with her and her uncle. He meticulously searches the area everyday he is there to ensure nothing happens and it's how he figures out a massive force is about to attack. Also implied is she has feelings for him but has no idea how to fix him and her uncle says he's a lost cause. Then in the stereotypical manga/anime way the uncle says something along the lines of "don't go making her cry." and he takes it to heart, mentioning anyone who helps him defend the village can have everything except his life because it's not his to give.

It was a decent read so far, by no means the greatest ever but eh it's nice to have a bit more straight forward x is bad y is good every once in a while.

Goblins are an allegory to jews, the manga warns us about dangers of large jewish population and it's devastating effects on society

Yeah not seeing it in anyway, I'd figure it's more about foreigners in general that are seen as barbaric. Whatever though /pol/ you're getting less and less coherent as the days go by.

goblins and jews are the same race
>big noses
>greedy
>bluergh we can do anything we want but if they retaliate they are evil the only thing that is missing is some american slave race to protect them

>bluergh we can do anything we want but if they retaliate they are evil
Sounds like G*rmans to me, my Teutonic friend.

No. He's in great physical shape, doesn't try to claim to be trans for asspats, and to my knowledge doesn't chimp out in public over pop culture. He's got problems, but autists are useless in every way so he's not that.

goblins aren't germans because goblins are straight

>bluergh we can do anything we want but if they retaliate they are evil the only thing that is missing is some american slave race to protect them
Come on shitposter user, now I know you're false flagging because /pol/ at least gets it close then twists what they can. No goblin ever pretends they are good and anyone against them is evil. I was hoping you'd at least put forth the effort to entertain me.

This. Fritz’s desire for Russian penis knows no limits.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

t. SJW brainlet who is probably going to write an article complaining that GS is somethingnsomething Trump's amerikka!

You still gavr him a (you)

A village is defenseless against goblins if their lord/king/whatever doesn't deploy guards to protect them. They shouldn't die because their lord is a moron.

they should because they are weak themselves, I have a katana from e-bay I could easily dispatch 50 goblins on my own while laughing at the pathetic cucks who get raped and killed

that's how the world works kid the weak perish and the strong thrive that's why USA is number 1

Goblins are considered insignificant by basically everyone but Goblin slayer. Because they see them as a pest. But they fail to realize a "pest" that goes unnoticed can cause a LOT of damage. Like say, wasps. Or Termites.

You underestimate the power of angry farmers with pitchforks

You underestimate the power of angry green monsters on giant angry wolves. Who use captured women as literal human shields.

For what it's worth, the world is CONSTANTLY under threat. Sure, there's goblins, but there's also all kinds of weird shit to deal with. One story ends with a Dark Elf calling on his God to smite Goblin Slayer and his friends, only for the summoning to fizzle. Why?

Because at that exact moment, a high-level Paladin and her party are actually battling the God on the Astral Plane. It's not that everyone's retarded, it's that there's just so much shit going on at any one time, Goblin Slayer is just one small part of the setting. (An offhand reference indicates that there's this other guy, Troll Slayer, who battled the Warlock of Firetop Mountain. As in, the villain from the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. Another PC briefly references the Citadel of Chaos.)

Yes and? I'm here for entertainment at Thai point, none if it matters anymore.

Do not bully chinese bootleg doom guy

>Warlock of Firetop Mountain
>Citadel of Chaos
Nice. I doubt I'd like the LN much, but steve jackson fighting fantasy is the most patrician kind of fantasy.

Maybe he just don't give a fuck anymore.

In other words, things who wind up in pic related

Fuck off slaneeshi servicer

Not that guy but rape is the one good thing about this manga.

So I haven't read Goblin Slayer in a while. Last I read he defended the town from some super hoard and killed a goblin Lord or king or whatever.

When does it go into him being glitched or outside the rules or whatever? Is that after or did I miss something?

>no interest in getting more flashy stuff

Not just no interest, against goblins it would be less effective then his current set up. He's minmaxed for goblin killing.

>How did you manage to take "Favored Enemy: Goblin" nine times?

There's a single chapter that opens with the opening narration showing a game board ala DnD and it mentions that he's one for whom the dice of fate never role, because his existence defies the odds of the roll.

Put simply the DM has no power over him.

My name is not important...all that matters is what I am about to do...

The latter is ludicrous from the POV of a DM. Killing things at the drop of a hat is easy. The former is unlikely given how many of his actions seem to be constant 20s.

I don't understand this

Why wouldn't the king build a stone fortress for the peasants to hide behind when goblins come raiding? Better yet, to protect the people from dangerous raiders why not subsidize a permanent class of heavily armored and mounted warriors to purge enemies? They could protect the peasants in exchange for gifts of land & noble status from the king.

>The virgin goblin hunter and the chad goblin warlord

>Why wouldn't the king build a stone fortress

Doyle: the manga artist didn't think of it
Watson: because stone fortresses are expensive as hell and take a prohibitively long time to build, read a medieval history book sometime m8t

the knights are already a thing in GS, one of the adventurers is one

Does the spectrum have goblins on it?

>Better yet, to protect the people from dangerous raiders why not subsidize a permanent class of heavily armored and mounted warriors to purge enemies?
Because then there wouldn't be a story. The guards/knights in the setting are consistently mentioned as being apathetic to/above the goblin problem, when they probably should be proactive about rooting them out.

Chads don't get crushed between two protection walls like a cockroach and have their throats slit

Goblins are generally pretty sneaky and would be on top of the town before they could get to any shelter that wasn't directly under their houses. As for the subsidized warriors, that's basically what the guild system is, there's just more money devoted to getting those warriors to protect people from "bigger" threats as the goblins are seemingly improperly evaluated for rewards in the system.

....so why did anyone build castles?

To house the rich and royals. You don't build forts for random farmers and villagers on the fringe

Doesn't sound credible. An actual landed noble with bannermen? Or japanese "knight" (AKA a bootleg ronin)

Sounds dubious

Castles were invented to defend against pirates, steppe horsemen, saracens, and barbaric tribes.

>stone fortresses are expensive as hell and take a prohibitively long time to build, read a medieval history book sometime
To cement his new defense doctrine, the king offered grants and rewards to cities and nobles in exchange for the building of stone fortifications. The reforms ultimately paid off. By the end of his reign, Béla IV had overseen the building of nearly 100 new fortresses.

That's over a period of maybe thirty years. Doyle is the correct one here. Which is fine, since it's just a fantasy comic book about a guy killing goblins.

The "DM" in question is a God. There are two Gods, the DM and the "Player". The Evil and Good gods respectively. The Good God/Goddess creates 'PCs' to try and save the world repeatedly. Priestess girl was a potential PC who was abandoned when she failed, NPC GS saved her life though. So she's no longer being controlled by the "Player", but she's still around thanks to him.