Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2037: Will you slobs make a thread already? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, they get altered with Special Human, forgot about that. Well, the only thing I can really think of is that they succeeded in that whole "Turn all the humans into energy stones to give us more life and power" plan and it made the demons and gods way stronger (Despite the demons not taking part in the plan mostly).

Uh, you mean just your items in general? You're not a Charyeok so that doesn't really make sense.

So this is this the forbidden power contained within the book of homo sex.
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

Is adamantium the best building material we have for large jumper projects? Or is there some other super material available? I offer the customary price of one animu grill as payment for answers.

Hm. So I can't just say that I'm in a universe where Gods and Monsters are just way stronger in general? I guess that means the canon plot gets totally fucked then by taking those drawbacks.

>Uh, you mean just your items in general?
Yeah, the ones I got by taking Reincarnation. I meant that some people could do that with their Charyeok, and the cloud of the Monkey King apparently exists everywhere where clouds are? No clue how that one works.

>In this particular context, the suggested 4 is basically a vote for 3. So it looks like that wins.
Votes:
1: 4
2: 2
3: 5
>3. Merge with the Nightmare - Embrace your role as a guardian of mankind and a God - if no benevolent force in this world exists, then invent yourself into one.

You're the sum of my doubts and fears. The feeling that I wasn't made for any of this. That I belonged in a simpler life. That I...had no real control over my own existence.
>"..."
But I've just been running away and hiding from what I was. I don't need to lose myself to my own power. I don't need to turn my back on those who believed in me enough to forsake the possibility of going home just to hold faith in me. And I don't need to run and hide from anyone or anything more.
It's true. I've been clinging to what I saw as being ‘human’, never using what I had to its fullest potential because I perceived it as losing myself. But more and more, I've become like those I admired...the ones who would defend the innocent and the weak no matter what, to stand for principles and ideals no matter how much that howling void challenged them. Because things like love, honor, justice...no matter how artificial that looks under a microscope or a fine sieve, those are things worth fighting for. Standing for. Because if a God can believe in such things, then others could, too. They could find the world full of things besides uncaring atoms and equations.
Those tiny lives, those principles and ideals, the hope to be something more when the whole universe screams ‘you are worthless, your lives are meaningless’...that's worth fighting for. Because those things aren't worthless.
Maybe the battle will never end. Maybe I'll wander until the multiverse becomes dust. Maybe I'll exist forever. But no matter what, I will stand up for these things.
Because...there's something more important than my peace of mind.
>"So..."
I'm afraid. I'm full of hesitation and doubt. If I wasn't, you wouldn't exist.

I mean, if you want you can but there's real canon way that would happen. Also canon is completely fucked by taking Special Human at all unless you die really early on.

No, wouldn't be able to do that. Someone de-summoning their Charyeok isn't really the same as a God trying to do the same with their physical weaponry.

>Having the supplies respawn at the start of each jump
I more meant for the supplies to replenish as they're depleted, the Hammerhead only carries 8 months worth of supplies so once per jump definitely wouldn't be enough for it to operate for the entire jump.

>I don't believe it would be difficult or impossible to restock supplies yourself during war or exploration missions.
Unless we join an army, can buy huge quantities of supplies ourselves, or become a very successful pirate it will be difficult to restock supplies in this jump. In future jumps you have the added problems of much slower travel due to no hyperspace maps and the possibility that the setting might not have the appropriate supplies.

>And if you plan on housing more than a few dozen companions then you should already have the means to feed and care for them.
Not necessarily, logistics are a pain in the ass. There are solutions but they're often a massive hassle even on the ground let alone if they're in a space ship. You need supply lines which are hard for a jumper to set up without having a fuck ton of properties that follow between settings which you can't assume every jumper has.

>Also it seems a bit silly to say that no other setting's medical supplies would be compatible with the ship's
Different settings have very different medical technology and the facilities on a large ship are by necessity well equipped with stuff that won't be compatible with that of other settings, refills for bacta tank chemicals and other stuff will be impossible to acquire for example and a doctor (or whatever droid is manning the medical stations) used to using star wars medical bullshit won't know how another setting's medical bullshit works.

Cont.

But even then...I can't just walk away. If a human being wasn't meant to have what I have, then I guess I have to stop thinking of myself like one. I'll stop treating this so lightly, but I won't forget where I came from or what I should do.
So...let's go. Let's be what we were meant to be.

In the swirling mass of madness, as several figures in golden armor fight against foes within the cataclysmic Magicant that used to be Giegue, there is an explosion of light within the middle of the storm. Two white wings spread out wide and fill the maelstrom with calm and serenity, becoming the ‘eye’ in its middle. Standing in the middle, newly empowered and reborn...is me. I can feel Giegue in here, screaming in agony as They whisper into his ear, reminding him of all he's suffered. Niiue is somwhere close by, trying to reach out to him. To save him. Meiling and the others are hurt, but still fighting, trying to overcome this invisible foe.

This looks like a job for the Avatar.

Ballpeen hammer in one hand, Mjolnir into the other, I charge into the fray. Save Giegue. Save my loved ones. Save the galaxy. Save everyone.

That's what this power is for.

Necrodermis, while not as durable as Adamantium, self-repairs, and is still quite durable.

Proto-Adamantium is a much stronger, more duable version of Adamantium. It is used to make Captain America's shield. It is basically a fusion of Vibranium and Adamantium, with all the benefits and none of the weaknesses.

Finally, there is the metal from Wheel of Time (forget what it's called, sorry) that is durable enough that a prison was made to hold Space Satan, and after 1000s of years all there was to show were some small scratches.

My advice, though? Get Sburb Alchemy, and fuse them all together into one super metal. On top of that, there is the Capstone boosted forging perk from God of War, that allows you to turn specific types of energy into metals. Create some metals from that, like Speedforce Metal or Essence Metal, fuse it with the Super-Metal, and get Ultra-Metal.

Naquadah from stargate. On its own thats like strapping yourself to a bomb however if you mix it with tritium and make an alloy it becomes amazingly strong as well as amazingly conductive, this is the reason stargates work at all in the show. Also the asgard use it in their hulls.

Uru, also super strong except it also is super easily enchanted and amazing at focusing magic.

Vibranium neutralizes loads of damage if you use it as a shell, though some sources say it cuts easily.

Futurama has diamondium (or diamondillium) thats flat out amazingly durable, it also has ultramatter which normal matter cannot damage.

Mithril is ten times lighter and stronger than steel iirc from lotr.

Exalted has all manner of neat materials too but I dont know them too much.

Pretty much it.

>I mean, if you want you can but there's real canon way that would happen.
Err, yeah, that's what I meant. If canon's fucked anyway, I might as well say that it's happening in some other parallel universe, and I'm in one where gods and monsters just naturally have those additional abilities.

Well damn. Guess I'll have to carry my chalice everywhere then.

Also, I updated my items a bit because they seemed a bit boring. Did I go overboard on those or are they alright?

+Holy Grail: Granting blessings onto others, to enhance, heal, or resurrect them. Can also be used to heal the environment, repair items and objects, make people younger again, and sate hunger and thirst.
+Trifecta: Capable of shifting between Sword, Spear, and Bow. All of them are quite durable, and I can teleport them to me whenver I want.
Sword: Size and Mass/Weight are changeable, and I can copy it as many times as I want, much like the Ryui Jingu Bang. It is also extremely sharp, and even more durable than the Spear and Bow. I can command the sword and all of its copies telekinetically.
Spear: Instead of changing its size, I can extend its reach by transforming the blade into a energy form, capable of becoming as long as the Ryui Jingu Bang. I can also transform the whole spear into energy and throw it at an enemy, and it'll home in on them at an incredibly fast speed.
Bow: I can create an endless amount of arrows to shoot, in whatever form I desire. They can have various effects, such as multiplying into millions of arrows to combat armies of enemies, or one incredibly big/destructive/fast arrow.
+Rosary Necklace: Allows me to create energy shields and forcefields, automatically actives when I'm in danger or unable to defend myself (partially sentient). Also functions as an armor for me, an invisible protective force, focusing purely on defence.

1/2

+Halo: Not really an item, but rather a form of energy I control, or a power I possess. When in use, it appears as a fiery halo upon my head. Through it, I can absorb a limitless amount of energy from the environment and from attacks, and either use it in my own attacks or abilities, store it, or enhance myself with it.

I'm spending way too much time on this build, but that's probably a sign that this is a good jump.

Jumpers, what happens to people who successfully drink your blood/essence/whatever?

Scenario to replace Issei in DxD to grain all girls ? Possible ?

I can't say for sure, but I imagine that it causes them to swell and explode, or worse, due to the amount of supernatural energies and the like that exist in my body, plus the fact that each of these energies is infinite in number, due to Only Humen.

So what would have happened if option one or two won?

>Scenario to replace Issei in DxD to gain all girls
Definitely seconding this idea. I don't even need them as companions, but just a chance to waifu them without cucking somebody would be great.

>however if you mix it with tritium and make an alloy it becomes amazingly strong as well as amazingly conductive,

How the hell do you alloy a metal and a quartz?

>Proto-Adamantium is a much stronger, more duable version of Adamantium. It is used to make Captain America's shield.

I thought the recipe was lost for that and his shield was made of the concept of america or some such comic nonsense

>There are still plenty of settings where you can get frozen, canned, or otherwise preserved food and water.
True but getting that can be a problem unless you have infrastructre a jumper can't prepare for every setting without a lot of properties and/or OOC options. Also could you imagine having to transport all those supplies to the ship? In Star Wars they can do it quickly and easily with transport ships, we'll need to use our two shuttles to bring large quantities to the ship through multiple trips with slow uncharted hyperspace travel. During which the ships will have no shuttles.

>I you don't want to use violence to procure supplies then you can instead offer protection, or allow local governments to reverse engineer some of your ship's tech. Even the crew droids would be priceless here on earth.
That is another alternative but like simply threatening the world it's something many jumpers wouldn't want to do.

.I thought the recipe was lost for that and his shield was made of the concept of america or some such comic nonsense

Never heard the latter, but the former is true. However, I bet with some learning perks and the like you can recreate the formula. It really comes down to how you wank it, honestly.

Option one would have flat-out ended the chain and 'snapped' everything back, as if nothing happened.

Option two, Avatar would have remained largely byronic and go without most of their powers to preserve what they saw as their humanity, and their Nightmare would have become a companion. Would've gone in a more 'typical' direction for a Jumpchain, as opposed to him bouncing back and changing his mindset like with 3.
Aaaaargble

Still not sure when/how to update DxD again. It still needs a non-Gear item section. Either a scenario or making companion options cheaper.

Depends what you mean by "large". Like, if we're talking planetary+ megastructures, even adamantium won't have the strength to weight ratio you need. It's actually not that tough, on the grand scale of things. You're going to want some sort of exotic matter weave, atoms won't cut it. Look for sci-fi settings where there are ridiculously large objects, those will have what you need. Blame, Halo, The Polity, Warhammer, etc.

Hopefully, awe and comfort at a real life super hero running around saving the day from both the evil of humanity and a certain egotistical eldritch abomination that I've been hunting. Plus probably a few cults running around, due to certain perks that cause people to see me as a hero, saviour, and protector.

How about making the 1000 CP Sacred Gears cheaper? Those and the dragon race option are bleeding me dry.

Not him but I want to learn smithing in lotr so nothing I make can be destroyed without having the volcanoe I forge them in.

I've got potent Old One blood. At best it will ravages their insides like acid. At worst they're gonna go insane and start growing eyes on the inside

A pretty powerful Dead Apostle.

Though, if they managed to acquire my blood without it being offered to them then I doubt they'd really benefit from becoming a vampire.

Make sure to destroy the volcano afterwards. That way you're safe up until a Vala comes around to wreck you.

Is anyone working on a Generic Textbook jump?

Hmm, I am little glad option one didn't one despite voting for it then.Will there be another quest-style choose the path the story's going to take?

No, but just how would something like that even work?

What setting would such a jump entail?

>My advice, though? Get Sburb Alchemy, and fuse them all together into one super metal.
That doesn't work that way. People keep forgetting this, that the Alchemiter has a limited number of possible values. At 48 bits per card, you've got a maximum of 281,474,976,710,656 possible objects that it can produce. A big number, but positively minuscule for a multiverse-traveler, and we see in canon that just mashing together a ton of stuff is likely to get you to a value that's already in use. Jade combined all her guns and she just got Johnny Five, the robot from the movie Short Circuit. If you keep combining together enough objects you're inevitably going to get a Perfectly Generic Object, since either all the holes will be punched or none of them will, depending on which operation you used.

Trying to use those sparingly since it's apparently a bannable offense around these parts, since Yoro got canned for doing it for a chain once. Probably since it looks a bit /qst/-esque.

So I don't guarantee or promise it.
Since there's already a first-time discount and a stipend for humans, that would make it's already tenuous purchase balance a bit too wobbly.

I might re-examine it when I finally add Items, but I'm still not sure what to do to keep it from being EVEN MORE of a vampire.

Do you start with 49 CP and have to take drawbacks to afford over-priced perks that go away at the end of the jump anyway?

>How the hell do you alloy a metal and a quartz?
Tritium is a gas, user. You alloy it to a metal the same way you mix any gaseous contaminant to a metal, you just heat the metal in an atmosphere containing the stuff.

Is Dragon in longer run more bullshit or Longinius SG ?
I think that Longinus specially Boosted gear and Divine Dividing.

oh yeah, forgot about that. In that case, is there anywhere where you can fuse things, without any sort of limit or loss?

Oh yeah, last question: if you take Special Human, is literally everyone gonna fight against you, or can there still be people/gods/monsters who help you or can be convinced to join your side?

>you roll for which part of the world the textbook comes from
>everything in it is the literal truth for the duration of the Jump

Not that I know of. But why would you want to. I mean, can you imagine actually working with a material that does everything? Speaking as an engineer, that sounds like a nightmare. Using the same substance as a resistor and a conductor and a spring and a bearing rod and a neutron moderator and a neutron reflector and a...yeah, that would be such a hassle. All these contradictory properties, and it just somehow works the way you want it to in each individual case. That would be awful to keep track of.

Dragons can get stronger than them in the long run. Crom Cruach is the strongest dragon, and he completely dunks on Issei and Vali. That said, they've got two more power ups yet to go, so they'll probably exceed him soon enough.

>Since there's already a first-time discount and a stipend for humans, that would make it's already tenuous purchase balance a bit too wobbly.
Imo, even with the discount, taking a Loginus requires half your CP, the perks are all competing against each other which ones will suck you dry first, and if you wanna be a Dragon your build is probably fucked anyway. And the drawbacks are not exactly easy either, and there aren't all to many of them. So what I'm saying is, the balance of the jump will most likely be fine either way.

>I might re-examine it when I finally add Items, but I'm still not sure what to do to keep it from being EVEN MORE of a vampire.
Probably an item stipend tbqh senpai. Though I can't even really remember any important items besides the sacred gears.

>Holy Grail
Resurrection is too much, especially with the rest.

For the Trifecta thing, you'll need a limit on the copying. As many times as you want is too much, since the Ruyi is only being copied because Mori is cloning himself and expending energy too. Making millions+ copies of these for free would be...yeah, too much. You can have them essentially have the cloning power instead, where you just expend energy to create the clones, if you want though. You also won't be able to really give the arrows any seriously good special powers, since the weapon already has a bunch of stuff.

>rosary
Seems fine

If it's not really an item, you can't take it as one of your items. Sorry.

Literally everyone is against you.

Crom Cruach ?? Well i'm way behind then because from what I know Great Red is the strongest dragon/being in DxD world.

Do you stay true to your waifu? Or do get a new bitch for every jump?

Warehouse harem?

Duct-Tape Fusion from Invader Zim let's you combine two thing into a more powerful thing. Just use that over and over again

SCP-170 allows you to fuse things on a molecular level, the example given was fusing two identical blocks of gold into Double Gold

Well, technically Great Red is higher up than him. That hasn't changed. I think Crom Cruach's title of "the strongest dragon" just means "strongest dragon that exists in this universe instead of some parallel dimension". Point is, the guy casually hands Issei and Vali their asses, even with their DxD Mode power ups.

Regarding the 500 God Background in DYN, I have a question. Is a Stronger Blacklight-esque being, such as no need for Biomass, better regen, mixing and matching traits of the beings you have absorbed, and maybe even assimilation of Technological stuff, good enough for that tier? Or should I just take Shaggy Shoggoth?

Just sounds like a Shoggoth to me.

New bitches but I have a hivemind clone army to ensure no one gets neglected.

What about Ophis, isn't her power infinity? Looking at his wiki page Crom Cruach is technically the strongest EVIL dragon, maybe there are others that can't be arsed to stick with an alignment which are stronger?

>Duct-Tape Fusion

Reminder that it literally looks like it's duct taped together.

Probably some Xianxia type materials I assume desu. Eventually their clothes/armor is strong enough to resist blows that would destroy planets casually in certain settings.

Dragon in terms of DxD power, Boosted Gear due to having a larger umbrella and being more rewarding for shonen-type Jumpers. Depends on your mindset and preferred choice of powers/perks.
I know, but this jump is a bit of a jenga tower that gives me a headache to work on. It will be a while before I visit this again. Just remind me of the suggestions when it comes up again.

She also lives in the Dimensional Gap, doesn't count. Also, I keep forgetting that she's technically a dragon, too, since she never appears in a non-human form. I don't think she has infinite power, though. She certainly doesn't appear to. I think her title of Infinite Dragon God is metaphorical, some conceptual authority over the idea of infinity rather than just limitless power.

Also, Ddraig and Albion are the strongest non-Evil Dragons. So if Crom Cruach is the strongest Evil Dragon, and he's stronger then them, it follows that he's the strongest dragon period.

Maybe just remove the drawback cap?

Did you post a jump yesterday and can you please post it?

From what I remember Ophis power was stolen from her or something like that. But she is still super powerful but not anymore in top league.

Might be the easiest way to cut the knot, yeah. Though note , it'll be a while before I work on it again.

Which one? Kid Icarus WIP or the BTTH update?

>BTTH update?

I think it was that one please and thank you.

Here you go!

I probably won't be able to answer many question. Doing some chemistry work that is killing me (luckily not literally).

Why are drawbacks always, awful to the point of not being worth it or so easy to manage it's free CP? Often in the same jump?

How do you morally justify the idea of taking origins? Are you straight up stealing someone's life?

I either imagine it's a shell person created by Jump-chan and retroactively inserted into everyone's memories, or I say that I'm reincarnated into that body and live my first x years without memories or powers but under the benefactor's protection.

My favorite drawbacks are the ones that actually give you something interesting to do in lower-power settings.

I'm more concerned about narrative plot hooks than the actual CP you gain.

Do swords created by SG are like swords from UBW and they fall apart after some time or they are real and I could sell someone that sword and it wouldn't fall apart ?

valeria? more like... failuria

>Resurrection is too much, especially with the rest.
Hm. Well, you okayed the first sentence before, so the problem seems to be with the second. What if I dropped the whole repairing items & objects thing? Then the addition would basically be just some utility stuff, saving the environment and further helping people. Or, if I dropped the ability to enhance people, could I keep the rest of the stuf?

>You can have them essentially have the cloning power instead, where you just expend energy to create the clones, if you want though.
Oh yeah, that's how I meant it. Expending energy to copy the swords.

>You also won't be able to really give the arrows any seriously good special powers, since the weapon already has a bunch of stuff.
So just the ability to create a bunch of arrows and multiply them? Well, that works too.

>If it's not really an item, you can't take it as one of your items. Sorry.
So if I just make it stay a halo all the time, it counts? Also, how does that work with the MC's cloud? That's not really an actual item, is it?

>Literally everyone is against you.
Huh. Guess I'll have to make up a reason for why literally everybody in that universe hates me.

>How will Val ever recover?

I think they stick around, yeah. Or at least I don't remember them vanishing.

>vain attempt at wit/cry for help
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

>How will Val ever recoveria?
FTFY

Thanks user, And chemistry is easy. Just give your teacher a great big batch of Bleach and Ammonia.

Have you ever heard of Hilbert's paradox of the grand hotel? Suppose you have a hotel with infinitely many rooms, but also infinitely many occupants. So all the rooms are full, and the hotel shouldn't be able to admit anyone new, right? But we're dealing with infinity. You can just move every occupant to the room one number higher. Room 1 to room 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, etc, until you get the occupant in room Infinity in room Infinity+1. Since any number added to infinity is still infinity, you've still got exactly as many rooms and exactly as many occupants as you started with. But now Room 1 is empty.

I figure it's like that. Jump-chan is a higher-order being capable of interacting with infinity. And the multiverse is infinite So if she needs to make room for me to take an origin, she doesn't overwrite the existing person in that world with me. She just puts me there, puts him in the next universe over that's completely identical to that one, and repeats it over and over down the line. It's really only a single step mirrored in infinite universes, so it's not that hard for her. Then there's room for me and all that needs to be done is uploading some new memories to my mind.

>Prodigious jumpmaking alone does not dissuade the sharpened shitpost.

Sword Birth's swords stick around, I don't remember if Blade Blacksmith's do. But they actually study the swords Kiba makes to reproduce them after he manages to combine holy and demonic magic, make a whole line of demonic holy swords.

She was going to kill and mummify me just to be with my past life. I'd have to be an absolute madman to entertain any polygamous ideas right now. Or, that's what I think. It's not the kind of question you ask someone, alright?

Bleach and Ammonia are among the least dangerous things I work with user

Oh yeah, I meant like infinity themed powers in the sense of that one Touhou who's an ingredient for the Houri Elixier not infinite like Lucifer Morningstar-style creating spirits collectively powerful enough to overpower Dream of the Endless and stuff him into a black hole. Looking at their wiki pages Crom's power seems to be just...being really, really strong so I dunno.

I'm sad Great Red barely seems to show up, those dream powers of his sound nifty and I could use some help benchmarking them.

I remembered that, meant Ophis in her prime. Didn't she get better after a while living in Issei's harem-house though?

The default is a cornucopia of life energy /at least/ powerful enough to trigger apotheosis, but it's very sensitive to my intent. Loved ones and allies become deified over things they value, but a thief may spend the rest of their life as the god of Regretting Bad Decisions. Also going insane.

Sometimes, weirder things happen. I've noticed dribbling it in the Beyond sometimes turns impossibilities real, which is inconvenient for anyone who doesn't want to be bothered by rogue mathematic proofs.

I haven't had a wife for thousands of years, and even then I was already too deep in the new bitch life for it to not be an open marriage.

Well...open in theory, celestial fire doesn't really think of dating much at all so at the start I put in a lot to the relationship. And after that, she never found a reason to stray.

Have you read Demon the Descent? There's a thing where the occult physics of the GM can stitch abstract things like relationships, histories and identities together into something that looks like a person. To anything except a bonafide angel.

In my chain, the Benefactor is even better at making these "people-shaped concept-suits" but left alone they just kind of...drift through time and space aimlessly. Hence the need for a Boltzman Brain-like dispersed living being to inhabit them.

Isn't the second option pretty much what most Jumps imply? If the former was the case, you should be able to take over the life of canon characters.

Well make it stronger then user.

*cough* Dog Days *cough*
*cough* Kid Icarus potentially *cough*
It would be easier just to get stronger chemicals user (and less obvious ones)

Hard or soft taco shells?

>Looking at their wiki pages Crom's power seems to be just...being really, really strong so I dunno.
The wiki's really shit at describing the powers of anyone that doesn't have named abilities. It's pretty much all rolled together into "immense strength" on most pages. Crom Cruach isn't just super strong, he can manipulate some black and gold destructive aura. Still kind of generic, mostly typical energy manipulation powers, but better than the wiki would have you think.

A lot of jumps do allow you to take over canon characters. Date A Live is a recent one which comes to mind.

Anybody know how to get a Magnamon form in Regalus's jumps (I know about the one in Data Squad but I dont know if companions can take Hybrid)

Does anyone else have this problem?

I cannot get it up to 02 for some reason. Like, I look at her character design, and my mind is like 'that's fairly attractive' but my body has no reaction. Her appeal just doesn't register for some reason, I just can't bring myself to be interested. I look art of her and feel like I should enjoy it, because there's nothing overtly that should turn me off, but I just don't feel motivated to look at it.

Am I broken?

Could anyone who knows star wars ships explain the advantages of the Interdictor Ship over the Hammerhead in the new KOTOR update? Is it just bigger, more guns, and a hyperspace interdictor?

>It would be easier just to get stronger chemicals user (and less obvious ones)

You see user, I already helped you solve your problem. No need to thank me

She's not for everyone. Maybe 01 is more your type?

Uh...

...you know, I never realised how WEIRD it was but would you believe me if I told you I've never eaten a taco in my life? At least, not one memorable enough to form a solid opinion. I dimly remember eating some wraps long ago, but it's so vague I can honestly not promise if it was just like, a REALLY light burrito. Or some other food wrap.

I guess both sound like they could be tasty if well made? Depends on what you're looking for, I imagine a soft taco would go better with meat and onion while a hard taco could hold squisher foods like tomatoes better?

I don't even remember what a taco tastes like.

Ah, that would explain a lot.

The hammer head is a light cruiser and weaker than the interdictor.

I'm not even sure if the universe existed at all before the jump started or if the whole setting and everyone in it were instantly conjured into existence by jump-chan based on fictional worlds she found in my memories...

Jump 77?: Devil Survivor 2

>"So you're finally feeling better, user?"
Better than ever, Meiling! Just had to sort out an existential crisis for the second time in a row. But I'm tucked, I'm rested, and ready to fight Them!
>“Awesome!...you ever going to explain what They are?”
I will once we're settled in, I promise. The short of it is that they're basically weird reality parasites that infect a universe the more it learns about them. Anyways, the next jump is about to happen, so let's just wait for--

Ǵ͘Ȩ̴͝Ţ̴͜͞ ̴̀O̡͘͜͡U̶̧͠T̶̨͜

Whoa, what the fu-

Ý̸̧̢O̧̧͢͞Ư̶̡̧ ̴̢͡Ḑ̶̸͡Ó̧͡Ǹ̸͢͝͠'͡T̷̵͡ ̀͟͟B̢̧̀E̡͞͞͠Ĺ͢͞O̵͟͡Ņ͠Ģ̷ ̴̷̢̧͡H̶͠E̶̡̡͢͜R̛͞È.̀̕͝ ́͘͝͝D̵̨́Į̶̀̀S̸͝͠A̡̛P̶̷̡P͘͞É͝A̛R̶̨͜͢.̡̢́͝

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...okay, I guess we're not going there.

The hell was that about?

>would you believe me if I told you I've never eaten a taco in my life?
Yes, I absolutely would.

Wait, so what is it in the end? Now, i'm confused.