/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=JI7cIYcnTRU
pastebin.com/Mkqt0ET2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New CYOA from last thread.

Neighborhood
Supernatural
Fantasy
Longevity
The Priestess

Time to get Comfy. After all, this is the essence of catness.

you get four companions

That mech-suit CYOA is rad as hell. I wish there were more like it.

Uhhh.... I knew that.
I was checking if anyone was actually looking at the builds.
Priestess, Shutin, Runaway and Baker.

I'd probably go for a similar build
>Neighborhood
>Supernatural
>Fantasy
>Longevity
>Detective
>Priestess
>Doctor
>Gardener

I haven't took adventure, but I wouldn't mind being a feline investigator or something like those "mystery brigades" that you see in SoL anime.

>Mountain town
I like to take it easy
>Supernatural Fantasy Aesthetics
Practically like one of those Mizayaki movies
>Priestess Wizard Runaway Shut-In
Not much to say to be honest i simply like them

Big City
Supernatural
Fantasy
Longevity
The Shut-In
The Wizard
The Runaway
The Gardener

I'm a Yokai catboy, and the cute girls are going to be getting the spiky catboy D.

dog cyoa when

When you forget about it, because cats are clearly superior.

Dogs are too kind and loyal to be a vassal for a human soul. Cats are huge dicks so we can turn into them no problem.

But my cat is super nice

Well GEE I wonder who could be behind THIS post.

are there any cyoas about this ?

He is already has your death planned, but you are too useful to die on one of his whims, stop feeding him and see what happens.

How naive you are. It's probably plotting world domination behind your back.

It's probably a dog that turned into a cat.

Matthew

Straight up-
I picked everything speccing into stealth and access.

that doujin is too real.
also, tok made something in that direction. It was garbabge though

>tok made... garbage
What a twist!

>Plotting world domination
See? Nice cat

I'm ashamed of myself. I genuinely thought tok was okay.
Then he started ranting about duck penises and being cucked.

Wait until you've outlived your usefulness.

To be fair duck penises are a very intricate and entertaining discussion topic that needs more attention.

You have personal experience with them?

maybe....

Tell me more.
I want the full details.

There's a few reverse isekai CYOAs, but i don't have them.

One was a basic 'pick two roomates from a list' on a green background. I think there were six or eight choices?
The other was a more generic waifu CYOA, but one of the choices was a peasant girl who got reverse isekaied and became a scientist.

I can only think of one, this It is, however, a very interesting idea, one that needs more attention.

In the spirit of pet CYOAs

Reverse isekai is some cruel shit unless they come from one of those grimdark edgeride worlds

I think user was more getting at the idea of fictional characters being into you the same way we are with them.

You're certainly right though, Isekai is all about not having adventure and all that stuff, then getting it, reverse Isekai is all about having it, then losing it.

Please not again...

No ducking around on a SFW board q_q...

saw this on imgur

I'm still looking to even up the submissions for the Collab. If you had one you didn't manage to submit, or a half-finished one you can finish quickly, or an idea and really fast fingers, I encourage you to submit it. Form is reopened for now:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link

This shit is cool,
I don't know why but it really hits it for me

youtube.com/watch?v=JI7cIYcnTRU

>Expertise
Archaeologist, Anthropologist
>Abilities
Trap Lore, Use Artifact, Silver Tongue, Polyglot, Combat Training, Stamina, Occultism, Investigation
>Stash
Juju Bag, Aqualung
>Civilizations
Lost
>Locations
Volcano Island, Ocean Ridge, Flooded City
>Companions
Abby Abbot, Daarun Das, Helena Horn, Xi Xian
>Threats
Ze Nazis (Major)
The Pirates (Minor)
The Wild (Minor)
The Primitives (Minor)

Journeying with my faithful manservant, Daarun, and an eclectic collection of damsels, I believe our expedition is more than equipped to handle any threats sent our way among the island chains and sunken ruins of lost and ancient cities. Certainly, some of our less martially-inclined party will need some protecting, but between myself, Daarun, and Xian, we'll give those Hun bastards and any other dangers haunting the ruins what for.

>Stipend
>Cindy
>Blend in
>Solve a mystery

"I don't know about here, but back in my world, there was a freaking genre of TV shows all about "Ghost Hunters" or "Cryptid hunters" and... yeah, it was all bullcrap but it was something people got engaged in, so the "investigators" in such a thing could make an OK living. And then you've got Cindy here... with her energy and charisma, as you've described, the camera is going to love her, so there's that.

I understand what you're saying about leaving the delusions of a prior life behind, but if she never gets the chance to see for herself that this isn't working out, I don't think anyone, least of all myself, can force her to see. After all, it certainly hasn't worked so far, has it? So when there exists a potential profitable mechanism to let her go on the hunt, even globe-trotting, in search of non-existant spooks and specters? It should earn her willing cooperation now, and grant her the opportunity to look at her 'mystery' with open eyes. It's not about reaching her happy ending, it's about having a journey... Even if she never reaches the epiphany, after countless hunts for unknown entities... well, she's still happy and a TV star, which is a damn bit better than living on your dime, right?

Plus, while you said to limit it to two activities, you can't deny that being involved in a profitable venture with her wouldn't help the problems you mentioned in doing taxes. Now, if this world is different enough from my own that there are no such stories to poke our noses into, that people wouldn't like to watch some low budget basic cable excursion with such a relentlessly positive main star? Then, yeah, we can talk about other activities.

I would very much appreciate your help with the logistics of getting such a program off the ground. I may know the principles, but the business logistics of this world are new to me. Of course, if you still think this is a bad idea..."

I feel like I want to make one of these, only that it's like a relocation service where the government is paying you cold hard cash to help these people coming from a new world adapt and keep them out of trouble.

Also, instead of western fantasy characters all the characters are based on tropes from eastern fantasy anime, so you have things the elf lady who only wears bikini armor and the overpowered isekai protag who came from another world originally.

Does this sound fun?

What's the most powerful cyoa

>continued
And of course, perhaps now with this expedition, I may track down the fountainhead of so many scattered myths and ancient, murmured secrets I've learned over my career. Perhaps, even, the deepest mysteries of occult magic, powers that cannot be allowed to fall into the hands of Adolf and his savage dogs.

Good CYOA, I'd like to have been able to take more threats, if only to expand the scope of the expedition. It was painful not taking Zodi to satisfy my amazon fetish, but the team needed to be a little more well-rounded and the gear you get from Helena and Abby is just too valuable to pass up. Xi being one of the only stealth choices also made her an easy pick. And having a loyal bro like Daarun who compliments my own skills backing me up rounds it out perfectly. In the end, sikhbro beat out musclefu, and I thought I'd never say that.

>the elf lady who only wears bikini armor
I don't care for thots

the maximal cat is VASTLY better than the maximal dog.
the minimal cat is similar to the minimal dog
the median cat is worse than the median dog.
the modal cat is worse than the modal dog
the mean cat is similar to the mean dog

>Name
Nagraaj Tennyson
>Expertise
Anthropologist
Feral Child
>Abilities
Silver Tongue
Strength
Polyglot
Animal Empathy
Medic
Occultism
Survivalist
Inheritance
>Stash
Panacea
Waystone
Ring of Kings
>Civilization
Remnant
>Locations
Ancient Oasis
Jungle Sinkhole
Lost Caves
>Companions
Daarun Das
B'kr Birat
Matuk
>Threat
Minor - Primitives
Major - Machines

Child of a chieftain's daughter from Uttar Pradesh and sugar baron, my childhood was eventful. Getting the best education started my thirst for learning about cultures of natives from around the world, but learning about them and living them are two distinct things. I got that "honor"during a field trip to the jungles in the south. My class were killed and I was captured by savages. I was held captive for a year until I escaped by sweet talking the guards. I met a friendly tribe that took me in. They taught me how to survive, talk to animals, their medicine techniques and the hidden secrets of the occult. After eight years, I left to return home were my worried parents were waiting. But I couldn't stay;I had to travel the world.

too nice. I also love that one.

>designated shitting trees

>Archetype
Malthusian Nightmare
>Fear Control
Controlled Media, Population Control, Secret Police, Martial Law, Militarized Police, Rationing, Propaganda, Surveillance, Enforced Drug Use
>Pleasure Control
Utopian Bliss, Irrelevant Media, Compulsory Consumerism, Feelies
>Mind Control
Resilience, Cognitive Dissonance, Alienation, Dehumanization, Society Mobilization, Nothing Really Changes, Technocracy
>Flaws
Break the Wall
Escapism
Revolution
Records

Earth is dead. It could be argued that we killed her the instant the first man placed the first stone atop another, but only drooling Luddites living in the lowest chemical sumps of the sewage systems living off toxic lichens could make that claim. And who really cares what they think? What anyone thinks? It's so much easier to be lost in the chaotic polyglot madness of insane urban over-development. Highways that stretch onward in pointless directions, overlapping between the skyscrapers and habitation blocks filled with those idiotic masses consuming the last of the Earth's resources in the form of recycled food and recycled water and recycled air. Life has only as much value as the nutrients that can be squeezed from your corpse in the protein vats, provided by the loving Leader and the Party. Take your pills, nod your head, consume, defecate. This is the world we made. We, the people. All people are unified under the glimmering, neon spires of the technocrats that kiss the last scraps of a poison-free atmosphere, unified by the knowledge that, in spite of the efforts of the so-called 'Free Peoples' against our great Leader, that the Earth is doomed. Science no longer holds the promise of a brighter future, instead we can only beg for nepenthe provided by the state, a state of concrete and steel and wires and unblinking camera eyes. Toxic deserts, radioactive oceans dotted with floating islands of plastic garbage, and swamp morasses of raw sewage that blanket the poisoned earth. We are a stillborn race.

Hey, you think "cry to the heavens" is talking about us?

Build choices: pastebin.com/Mkqt0ET2

From the body section, I've taken android and genome control, so I have full control over my body and few actual needs. My default appearance is that of a young girl, late teens to early 20s with a thin, girlish figure (medium-small assets). In general I maximize pleasure and minimize "weird stuff". I'm infertile (though that might be editable). Race change makes me a kitsune because why the hell not (it's free anyway)

Under drugs and punishments I have drugs to control my libido and sensitivity, while my punishments are able to control my orgasms (cause or prevent). All of these are controlled by my AI and owners.

I have a huge mansion with all the amenities which could be broken into 3 "master" wings if necessary. With my "siblings" as roommates this gives us the option to live in our own separate sub-houses, though that's not going to be the case.

My owners are the siblings, succubus+incubus, and shapeshifter, with a special mention to the AI.

The AI's job is to keep me sane. She likes to tease as well as play (non-lewd) games, which she can't do if I become mindbroken from sex. While she may still torment me at times on her own, she will primarily use her control over my functions to prevent mindbreak.

The demon's jobs are exactly the opposite, though the AI trumps their control. They would like nothing more than to turn me into their unthinking sex toy. Succubus and incubus are separate owners but "paid for" as a second day of the same.

The shapeshifter would just like to ruin me for other men, but given my adjustable body that's an impossibility.

The siblings (my roommates) are a personal favorite. One is my identical twin (post change). She and I share everything and do everything together (whether I want to or not) including owners, jobs and punishments. Her personality is similar, but slightly more feminine and submissive.

The second is male as I would have been had I focused on "perfecting" my existing body. He's slightly more dominant then I would be, putting him closer to the intended owner role. He also believes himself to be "the real me". I'm not sure if siblings are supposed to be retroactive or just clones. If their clones than he believes himself the original and has convinced anyone else who cares. If they are "retroactive" than I've always been one of the girl twins and nobody will believe otherwise.

user, your graph is inaccurate, because maximal cat is the cat that thinks it's a dog.

> One time he farted so loudly that he woke himself up and ran away.

I had an Irish Wolfhound growing up who did this a lot. It would have been hilarious if any of us were able to breathe afterwards.

Lewd versions of these when?

Why does Portable Clothing Printer give points? Shouldn't it cost more for convenience?

Not that user but it doesn't matter, since it still retains the shape and mannerisms of a cat.
I've owned cats and catdogs for more than two decades.

>Maximal cat is superior to dog
>Maximal cat is a cat that thinks it is a dog
???

rike dis

I think you might have things exactly backwards.

Most cats are alright. They are basically self cleaning and don't require too much upkeep, so unless they are particularly mean (which is more common in dogs) they at least serve well as being cute and fluffy. Some are more friendly than others, but being very shy isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

Most dogs are pretty bad. It takes a great deal of training, upkeep, and discipline to have a dog of any breed that isn't demanding, forceful or disgusting if not all three at once.

That easily puts the "average" cat as being a better pet than the "average" dog. The question is does a properly trained (and cleaned) dog ever really exceed a naturally good cat?

>Suit
Mesh
>Specialty
None
>User Interface
Nerve Suit
>HUD
Enhanced Vision, Thermal/X-Ray, Ultrasonic Radar, Navigation, Internal Sensors, External Sensors
>Communications
Voice, Universal Translator, Communicator, Wi-fi
>Biology
Hydra Nanites, Progenitor Nanites
>Utilities
Storage, Automated Cleaning, Self-Repair, Tentacle
>Combat
Non-Lethal Set, Cutting Blades, Kinetic Strike Module, Electro Pulse
>Defense
Flares, Improved Hull, Distortion Field
>Locomotion
Adhesion

I'm Batman.

>
>>>Why does the Portable upgrade to Clothing replicator give credits instead of costing them?
>It's an upgrade, so it's essentially just decreasing the cost of it's parent. The logic was that we don't have to move some bulky piece of furniture, so we'll give you a discount.

This is not a good waifu picker.

I don't think that makes any real sense. Its an UPgrade, it's better than the parent in every possible way and I can't think of any reason why someone wouldn't choose it, unless it were more expensive. I would make the replicator cost 30 base and the portable upgrade cost another 5, for the same -35 total.

Doesn't really matter to me, I don't waste build points on clothing anyway, they are easy to buy with cash and I don't have anyone I need to impress.

the fuck do you mean?
the best cats are consistently "indoor/outdoor" cats.
that is to say, you leave the back window open and the cat comes and goes as it chooses.
have you ever heard of a dog permitted such freedom?

some traits of a maximal cat:
comes when needed without being called.
can be trusted alone for long periods of time. (in excess of a month is you coordinate for your neighbor to leave food on your porch daily)
wakes you up on time in the morning.
friendly to all it encounters.
plays games. (yes, fetch is possible, but there are other, better games)

Here, have the symbie one

Ah I see. Well then I will just take my points.

On an unrelated note how many iterations of Education do you think I need to become a master world renown chef in skill and knowledge?

Add a cyberpunk locale.

Slowfags posting the OG PACYOA

Didn't put a lot of thought into it. 5 or 6 seem fair?

>Salary Man anime

Are those supposed to be BETA on the left?

I little more on that mindbreak bit.

With Climax control chip, implanted vibrators, high concentration aphrodisiacs and sensitivity boosters, it would be trivially easy to break me. May less so permanently because of my cyberbrain, but that's about the only thing standing between me and being reduced to a mindless cum stain in an hour to someone who doesn't even have any experience in the matter.

The AI can turn the climax control on or off as necessary to prevent me from losing it to denial/edging OR overstimulation, and worst case she can activate the sleep control chip to just knock me out entirely. Plus she lives in my brain and can "reinforce" any benefit the cybernetic brain gives me.

The build isn't intended that I have a risk of ACTUALLY losing it during the show. The intent is to keep me right at the edge as much as possible.

Whatever happened to the „It was all a Dream?“ Reward?

Renamed to New Game+.

>BETA
Yes.

Guess I‘ll rework my old build then.

Sure. Sounds good. I am guessing to master dance both classical and modern would be about 2-3? I am also trying to go maximum feminine skills to become the ideal woman. Anybody have any education ideas for things I need to accomplish that?

>ARMA III

Mountain Town

Supernatural
Adventure
Longevity

The Detective
The Driver
The Little Warrior
The Runaway

>master dance both classical and modern would be about 2-3?
yeah, i'd say 2
>Anybody have any education ideas for things I need to accomplish that?
just homemaking related stuff i guess

Speaking of the portable clothing replicator I think that it's a good candidate for adding a controller option to it so owners/employers/audience can directly control what you are wearing at any given time.