City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqkLAgDlzo
youtube.com/watch?v=UbByFyM7RE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>between Gravesites, Necromancer spam, and Grand Host of Nagash, Deadwalker Cheese actually became even more viable
>3 necromancers + vampire lord + Gravesites + Grand Host = 8-12d3 of regeneration, plus Grand Host triggering on every single Summonable unit in your army on a 5+ to do an extra d3
>meanwhile, all 4 heroes get an additional spell from the new lores to ensure no casting redundancy
>and you even get old Death Save on top of that, with necromancers lurking in the swarm for their 4+ Look Out Sir! save
>plus god knows what all goodies you're actually getting from the Lore of Death, command traits, and artifacts
>while you cackle and shuffle forward ~240 or so zombies across the table, dropping out fresh batches from Gravesites to recombine with your existing hordes to get their numbers back up
What a wonderful day for the shambling dead.

big stormcast pecs right in my face

First for chaos is a bad bad guy

So, as promised, Legions of Nagash spells and allegiance abilities.

Praise glorious scanon!

You rule

it might be easier to post an album on imgur instead

Nice soup m8.

Boi, I don't give a single fuck about rules beside skirmish. What I really want is MP LORE

Also, Gravesite rules if you can. Is it just nominating a terrain piece or is it a seperate terrain piece, etc.

Can't be arsed.

RAW my Seraphon can be the Grand Host of Nagash :^)

After I made dinner, promise.

>from this battletome

Nice, proving that you're illiterate.

Aren't they supposed to have updated the fluff for the Death factions? Mind posting that too?

>tfw waiting on all of LoN to be leaked so I can tell if Death is totally fucked or not and if I should buy those models I've been wanting
>too much of a newfag to be able to figure out if it's a nerf or not on my own

>Suitable markers
>9'
So gravesites should be round then?

What have YOU done to please Gorkamorka?

What, all of it? That'd be a hassle...

I've destroyed my gf's ass

>lord of nagashizzar

BONE ZONE HERE WE COME

If it's too much, then that's fine. You're the one scanning it, I can wait for a full leak.

Eh, we'll see, I guess. Maybe a couple of pages.

>deathless minions for 6+ ignore
>and then ossific diadem for another 6+ ignore

deathrattle is going to be pretty good

Post legion of sacrament and all those spell lores!

Chill.

Thanks for scanning user.

I've convinced myself to buy Ironjawz eventually. Will that please Gorkamorka-senpai?

>walking death
what the fuck...

Deathrattle got a nerf and buff, net even. Soulblight got a nerf and a buff, net loss. Nighthaunt got a buff and a nerf and lost access to their Mournghul, net gain. Deadwalkers got a nerf and a buff, net gain.

Guys, I need help

I'm totally and utterly unable to decide how to paint my SCE

I'm torn betwwen a marble-like armour with golden details and purple shoulderpads and plumes

Or

A jade-like armour with golden details and turquoise plumes

The marble one is pretty much how they are painted on this video, but instead of pure white, the forementioned marble effect (skip to the end of the video)

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqkLAgDlzo

The jade would be like Duncan explains here, but applied to the whole of the armour.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbByFyM7RE4

What do you think?

Big Morathi tits right in my face

Thank you for simplifying it for me! Sounds like as long as I don't roll Soulblight or Legion of Blood I'll be ok.

Rest now, brave knight

Your torture at the hands of the retard who sold you and your brothers to me is at an end

Your true colors will fly again with dignity and without shame

Both are neat as fuck. I this point I would choose the cheaper/easier option

>Dark Acolyte
Wight King LICHES!!! YES! It's everything I ever wanted!!! I can run a "my dudes" lich!

the color of soy

That's hilarious user - keep it and don't repaint it

I'm really starting to think that new GW models are far too fiddly and busy. Too much on them

Your dudes should be pretty unique and eye catching with the jade theme. Test both schemes tho.

im so new to AoS i feel retarded, every legions rules are almost the same aside from 1 or 2 abilities, why would anyone take the legion of sacrement? Also why have all these gravesite rules that REQUIRE you to set points aside for them to work???

Mmm soy is green like jade but the soy milk itslef is a creamy white like marble

YOU DID NOT HELP AT ALL

I know that's my main problem lol

I guess I'll just test both and chose the one I like the most

shut the fuck up. in fact, reported for stupidity.

Soon

Finished up the test witch aelf too, I reckon the green pops a lot more than the red did.

Because you dont set points aside
Its the same unit that comes back

I’ll keep the picture but I can’t waste a grail knight, even the crappy plastic ones

Huh, and Lore of the Dead is pretty nice. While the zombies themselves crumble like paper, the invuln save plus the debuffs that Necromancers are going to be able to dish out should be pretty juicy. Sapping an enemies' attacks, reducing attacks on Greatswords and their equivalents, and sapping both Wound rolls and damage. And all of those are casting value 5 or 6. And Locus potentially letting you double the effects.

Battalions, plox? Hopefully not all of them require Mortarchs though I know they will.

this guy got it
this guy needs to go back

Jade was always my waifu in Mortal Kombat. You're pleasing me immensely right now, user.

If you're talking about the shit like Sacrement, no, that's wrong. It still costs the points of a unit anytime a completely new unit is set up. If you're just summoning units set aside, you already paid for them. If you're bringing back a unit that has already been wiped, you are having to pay for that unit again.

You know that's not a loadout they can take, right?

Nope

Oh I'm aware. The rest have twin knives, but I wanted to paint up a shield.

Provide anywhere that it states they don't require Reinforcement points to set up new units, famalam.

I second the request for battalions. Those are probably the most important part left.

Battalions.

thank you for a waste of a post. fucking moron

Don't be such a wet blanket mate. Keep this scheme, it looks great

Marble will retain your sanity longer

Yeah, yeah, sorry for the delay. Had to retake a couple of pics due to blur.

My brain might be a bit tired, but since it turns your hero into a wizard then don't they get two Lores of the Dead spells?

You’re first up on the day of the rope, ponyfag

Im talking about endless legions

So are there any requirements to be in a specific Legion or the Grand Host? Like I know Nagash has to be the general if he's in Grand Host, same for Arkhan in Sacrament, etc. Does that mean I can just field an army of My Dudes and declare them Grand Host?

And? You are setting up a new unit that has already been destroyed. That is the definition of something that costs reinforcement points.

No.

A non wizard gets zero spells.
A wizard, whether natural or boosted by the trait, gets one spell.
A wizard boosted by the trait gets two spells.

Its the same unit getting set up not a new unit

So this is the list I'm starting with for my FEC dudes. I'm wondering if I ought to do an 1000pt list instead, but I figured 1500 was a good middle ground. How's it look? Should I go with Flayers and not Horrors? Or should I magnetize them and do both?

Allegiance: Flesh-Eater Courts
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
- General
- Trait: Dark Wizardry
- Artefact: The Flayed Pennant
Varghulf Courtier (160)
- Artefact: The Grim Garland
6 x Crypt Horrors (320)
3 x Crypt Horrors (160)
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)
Terrorgheist (300)
Abattoir (110)

Total: 1470 / 1500
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 94

Can I request the vampire lord on zombie dragon warscroll? Just this one. Pretty please.

Anything for nighthaunts?

That doesn't matter at all, user. Same reason the Ring of Immortality costs Reinforcement points if you activate it. I'm sorry, but GW has tricked ya into thinking something is useful.

No such thing. If an entire unit is destroyed it is gone. If you place an identical unit using the same models it is not the same unit, it is a new one.

Imagine that every time your units died you threw them in the trash but you have an infinite number of models to replace them with. That is how the rules work.

Beyond the warscrolls? No.

But the ring doesnt cost points lol
you dont play this game

You have to paint the rest like that. Joke scheme for a joke army.

just because the unit never leaves the board

Actually kinda looks neat

They are "points" and have no attached size, so either use a small marker or chit as a reference, or make something that is a full 9" radius circle to represent the reach of the effect of the site. or make them basically any size, but the wording prevents any cheesing by choosing a "bigger" marker

It says its the same unit in the ability text not new

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Ring of Immortality got FAQ'd a long time ago. It doesn't cost points anymore.

Here's a bit of lore.

Yeah, I get this. I just pointed out that gravesites must be round - I think that a 9' terrain piece with round walls (rather than square ones) and tombstones would be neat as fuck

Why couldn't they just let us make 9x9 squares for the ease of actually making gravesites?