Were they gay?

Were they gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

loveandradio.org/2017/07/the-boys-will-work-it-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No more than you are.

Are Bruce and Alfred gay?

No and the question is malformed. Gay and straight don't apply to a species with four genders.

Bi. We all know Sam was hitting Frodo and Rosie at the same time.

No.

Hobbit sexuality is complicated.

They were gay, the other two were gay, the elf and dwarf were gay. Everything's fucking gay in those movies.

Please remember that Sam only fingered Frodo's hole once.

This.

Of course, you have to use the definition of "gay" that Tolkein would have known. Not the definition it has now.

SHARE THE LOAD
H
A
R
E

T
H
E

L
O
A
D

Were they gay?

They were all gay. Any man who is in any way friendly or sociable to another man is gay.

The proliferation of homosexuality poisons the norms around platonic hetero male relationships in this way.

Their love was too pure and Roman to involve sex.

Sometimes I wonder how it would feel to fall in love with another guy

now that's gay

>two males form any kind of close bond at all
>they must be gay

stop it.

No, faggots are just mentally ill.

Not have sex

Just fall in love

Absolutely.
loveandradio.org/2017/07/the-boys-will-work-it-out/

>two males form any kind of close bond at all

But that's what makes you gay. Males shouldn't form close bonds; you're sexual competitors and you shouldn't go making friends with competition.

Epic stories like LOTR or Beowulf or King Arthur, have tales of platonic manly love. You can cry & gnash your teeth at the passing of a friend with a bond so close it is beyond brotherhood. If you think this is gay then you are stunted in thought reason & emotion.

You have to wonder about Rosie. She and Sam have 13 kids together. I imagine towards the end of their marriage her vagina was just a gigantic gaping hole.

They shared the load, if you know what I mean.

uh, that's even gayer. I bet you love your family too. faggot

Is that the excuse you choose when your family asks why you have nice friends?

Sam must have been deeply, deeply closeted to go on to father Elanor, Frodo, Rose, Merry, Pippin, Goldilocks, Hamfast, Daisy, Primrose, Bilbo, Ruby, Robin, and Tolman with Rosie.

>nice friends
Fucking hell. No friends. I need to stop posting while drunk.

We are also hunters we need to have a close bond to communicate & protect one another. We are a pack. This is also why the idea of a wingman exists. We are sexual competitors but we can also help one another, because not everyone has the same tastes

Fucking idiot you forget the bro code.
One of the most important rules, is Bros before hoes

Nah, their whole thing was demonstrating the bond an officer and his batman gained during the colossal trauma-fest that was the Trenches. Going through Hell with only one other person to rely on gives you a bond that nothing else could compare to.

>The downfall of Western society in one post.

But what price?

This is true, so true in fact that my friends and I have taken to hiring a girl we know to be what we call the "ass-girl" it's a simple concept really
>be drinking beer, playing video games or tabletop games, generally having a good time
>one of us has a moment of weakness due to another man making an exceptionally good play/joke/bringing exceptionally good alcohol
>begins to feel feelings of affection for another man
>the ass-girl is summoned with a specialized whistle we have made for this purpose
>the offending man savagely gropes her ass for as long as is necessary to lose his feelings of affection for his friend
>the ass-girl is dismissed and we return to our stony silence
I highly recommend any other male friend group having problems with affection to employ a similar strategy

They aren't for lewding, you faggot. Don't you DARE put them in your nsfw folder.

So, your group is made entirely of closet faggots?

All men are faggots. You just have to get them drunk enough and put them in a sufficiently high-stress situation.

>I've lived in a USMC barracks. This isn't intended as a joke.

really, this is your response to his obviously satirical post? You must be a real barrel of monkeys to hang out with

>Having an "ass-girl" so you can play grab ass with your friend
>Not instead having a tittygirl because playing with ass can be gay. Dude just go be gay with your friend

a warhammer 40k movie will be made
by illumination entertainment

>Goldilocks

This one always stuck out to me. Was Tolkien implying this was /the/ Goldilocks, of Three Bears fame?

Read that Andrew Gussie tumblr comic and then come back to tell us that

>Fellas...

I had a gay experience in boyscouts and this thread is forcing me to relieve it

Fucking fags

Go read Incase's "Alfie" and come back to tell us that Hobbit sexuality isn't complicated.

Stop being gay

No, they're father and son. Grant Morrison took it from subtext to hitting you I'm the face with it like a bad

this post hit me in the face like a bad

But Xena and Gabrielle as lovers makes perfect sense.

Try again, Sorbo.

"hitting you I'm the face with it like a bad"
what did he mean by this?

Will my campaign this weekend be good?

>not working with your bros to steal other tribes women
>not helping your bros our with resources to ensure your entire tribe of offspring prosper together.
The strength of many outweighs the strength of one. You compete with everyone over everything and you’ll get burnt.

Nah, they were bros. Total bros. Maximum bros.

Especially Sam.

No, and it would have been very complicated for them if they had been, as they are both free citizens and therefore should not submit sexually to another man.
Iirc, Lucius doesn't seem to have much of an interest in other men, but I think Titus is implied to be at least casually interested in boys, even if he strongly prefers women.

>were they gay
They constantly ogle at the elven women, so probably not.

Yeah, I like you too, in a really special way user. But please stop asking about it.
Im just a cute sissyboy