/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

Prisoner Fruit yumminess and advertisment edition

Previous thread: The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

So people, would you eat the prissoner fruit since it helps make men and women beautiful and attractive? Therefore, it means the most unatractive chubby and hairy dude will become a very attractive and beautiful and maybe boyish-cute male underwear model.

Also would you come and visit and eat some prissoner fruit delicacies at the "Tricoromille" restaurant that specializes in prisoner fruit delicacies?

>>mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit#World_Guide_II.2C_.22Tricoromille_Advertisment.22

See, this disgusting shit is why all monstergirls need to die.

>Prisoner Fruit
Something's not quite right...

Only if eating it doesn't make me some drooling sex doll for a MG. Oh, it does? Well, then no.

I dunno, the ice cream seems pretty tasty.

Great North edition?

Want to talk about Viking land with Viking culture and Viking monsters?

Want to talk about the geography turning into tundra and then the arctic, domain of the Ice Queen?

Want to talk about Christmas themed snow elves?

Want to talk about mammoth elephant cavalry?

Last OP had the right of it. It made what was possibly the worst element of the threads (the 40k fags) and gave them full reign with their own group. #RIPOLDTHREAD

I don't see the problem.

You know your setting is fucked up when the author considers addiction a good thing.

I treat my body as a temple in which Chief God bless mew with so no.
Burn all the corrupt fruits!

All of Santa's Elves got lewdified. So now every year, the top 10 or so nicest boys get a Nice Christmas Elf on top of their presents. Pretty much the ideal wife in all respects. #1 Nicest boy, I don't know, say the Reindeer got girlified and is now Saint Nick's Harem so now, so they get one of Santa's Reindeer Daughters?

Bottom 10 naughtiest boys get Naughty Christmas Elves into Sadism and teaching boys how to be nice and obedient. Person on the very bottom of the years Naughty List list gets a Krampus. In which case you'll be too busy recovering from your broken pelvis to be naughty enough for next year.

dunno about much about vikings in the age of sail, but not!Danish, Swedes and Dutch sailors makes me think
as for the northern lands, aside Ice Queens and Yeti, I'm thinking one could find Griffins, Grizzlies, Goblins Minotaurs, Ogres Ratatoskr Selkies Trolls, Wendigos and White Horns

not!East India Company?
Just a bigass collection of rich people who have enough money and influence to basically be considered their own nation?

Is it possible to distill these positive effects without retaining the more questionable side-effects? This calls for some ALCHEMY!

Neither does the meth addict as he kills himself.

It's a corrupt fruit made from DE user.

>other gods get angels and their own personalized servants
>even the Demon Lord has her lilims
What does the Chief God get? Every god gets angels, what makes this hepped up angel special?

Does she have higher ranked angels hidden somewhere? Principalities and Seraphim tucked away doing celestial paperwork? Angelic COs training newly created angels to bring the corruption rate down?

could be, we've had a decent progress at fleshing some ideas for nations within the setting, have you read about these or should I repost?

>Be Dutch equivalent in the setting
>Tfw you get exclusive human trading rights to Zipangu by screwing over an Order backed revolt on the island.

Meth addicts aren't married entrepreneurs.

The ones that deal as they use can be.

Oh yes, ALCHEMY!

P.S. It's not too late to turn the monstergirls into juice box

If meth made everyone unnaturally beautiful, tripled their libido, and inspired them create a small business there would literally be no reason not to be shooting up 24/7

I think we can have Viking vikings. It’s just now they have canons.

I’m also thinking we could have other northern cultures in the region, such as Dutch or Scottish my personal fave.
>now have to teach your pet Nekomata how clogs work.

Nah, I'm a regular.
So do you think the not!EIC would be Monster-centric, human-centric, or co-ex?

Oh my god, do we have "Corruption is a good thing" types now?
Do we need to make a faction based around you too?

Except you know, losing control of your mind and getting an addiction.

They already have a faction user. The Demon lord and her cronies remember?

so far we haven't focused on MG lands or the Demon Lord's so...

>human girl gets monsterized
>starts a cafe
>turns it into an international business chain
>becomes the CEO of a massive business
>even designs the highly complicated uniforms for their servers herself
>all these faggots going "muh egodeath" and "muh brainless rapists" BTFO

>Husband tells you clogs are cheap and affordable footwear that keep your feet dry
>Hop in the rice field while wearing your new clogs
>Feet are now wet
>But he tells you you're cute when you wear them

Okay, point taken, I should be more specific.
I meant some kind of human faction that were working to bring about corruption to the land for some reason but weren't actually corrupt themselves, at least not just yet.

I mean sure, if a Monster wants to start up a business or what have you that's totally her prerogative, so long as she isn't serving corrupted food.

That would be the Demon Lord and Corrupted humans.

I think the Demonlord in our setting should be like "OK, this entire corruption thing is sort of out of my control but I swear I'll fix it guys" and then there's the demon realm radicals that, whilst allied to the demonlord primarily follow the teachings of the "fallen god" they go about infiltrating and spreading hedonism, sloth and corruption through subterfuge and preaching, basically like making prisoner fruit look like without any disadvantages, getting people hooked on it.
they're our chaos cult equivalent in a way
Thoughts?

>becomes the CEO of a massive business
Not so fast!

>unnaturally beautiful
She's pretty grotesque looking desu
>inspired them create a small business
Dealing and forcibly getting people addicted is rather entrepreneurial.

>girl gets monsterized
>thinks about nothing but monsterizing as many other people as possible, especially against their will

It turned a shy ugly girl into a 10/10 business owner with a family and steady income.

See this is the type of thing that make people sympathize with the Red Order and what makes average Order citizens support them.

I'd be more in favour of her being a misguided antagonist.
"No, you guys don't understand, if EVERYONE gets corrupted we can all stop fighting and get along, honest!", and she genuinely believes that. She's just, y'know, wrong.

reposting just in case we get someone new or was alseep
>France, Ottomans, Andlusia and Hungary we known for their cavalries, so we could take from any and make them Centaurcentric
>Scottland and Lombardy had heavies, so we can pitch in Lizardmen, Orcs and Gobbos or Dwarves since these were Mountain Nations
>the space between France and Germany was heavily forested so we could have Savoy/Burgundy Elves or Bugs
>Switzerland, Holland, these could be Minotaurs, Sheep, Rabbit and other types of Beastmen
>and the user that mentioned Amazon/greek cities, where we could also pitch in Lamias, Centaurs and other greek classics, could even be accurate Greece under Turkish rule, so as to not leave them with just togas to fend for themselves

for the sake of variety I think we should start on co-ex to Monster-centric

>Merchant Nation at odds with the Order
>MRW Order is getting on the way of my foie gras and friday night partridge

>Red Order
more like Kek Order

Hey now, there are plenty of monsterised people out there living perfectly normal healthy lives with a little bit of rehab. Just because you're monsterised doesn't mean you're inherently corrupt.

Right up until they realize the Red Order is filled with psychotic murderers after their neighbors are put to the torch.

Yes, because you are forced to go to a monster heavy area, sit down in the restaurant and eat the food.

"Business owner" is a very nice euphemism for drug dealer, not to mention she's even completely hooked on her own drug. She's not even the girl she once was, the shy and innocent girl from before is effectively gone for good.

That's assuming they have Monster neighbours. If some guy living in a human city who's never seen a Monster in his life hears about some Monster getting Prisoner's Fruit over the boarder and causing the Order to need to go clean up the result, he's not going to differentiate between corrupt Monsters and uncorrupt Monsters, and he'll never be around what they do.

So Monster-centric civ, had an influx of human traders because humans are better boat builders considering they don't have access to people that can swim or fly? That a decent starting point for the history?
Probably a coastal place too because maritime trade best trade, so what sort of landscape are we looking at, because that massively influences a lot of things about a civilisation.

>Live in a monster city. Not even allow to leave the city.
>Only way to eat is to go to their restaurant and eat their corrupt food
>Get slowly turn into a monstergirl or incubus day by day

Why wouldn't they allow you to leave?

well, let's help viking user and make it the cold north, there are Selkies, White Horns and possibly throw in other Mermaid types or pelt waering kind of monsters like Minotaurs, Orcs and Gobbos

>Right up until they realize the Red Order is filled with psychotic murderers after their neighbors are put to the torch.

That would only happen to the fringe villages that co exist. The people on the inner city won't really care especially if they know what they were trying to smuggle into Order lands

She's not, though. She's just selling tasty food and drink to monsters and their husbands, while also acting as a sort of monstergirl dating service/brothel that hooks up male customers and unmarried monstergirl employees.

A corrupt settlement probably wouldn't let anyone who wasn't corrupt leave - make sure anyone heading out into the world is carrying it, so to speak.

Why would you let food wonder off and get lost or eaten by another monstergirl?

Yo man, regions shouldn't be centered around single monster girl types nor should the monster girls really be determining the culture. That's already clearly the biggest weakness of the Byzantine Anons idea. If you're taking inspiration from a region put monster girls in based on their mythology. The misty hills and forests of !Scotland are gonna be absolutely decked out in undead like Dullahan and Wights and countless Fae who have pretty much free run of the place and the humans there are probably just a-okay with that. !France nobles all have mythological creatures which pretty much represents their waifu. So Chivalric knights spend 90% of their time calling each others waifu's shit and dueling over whose is better.

I'm not even really into the whole idea of every single location being !real world area though so whatever.

Because he wants to?

Do you get mad at people who were kinda assholes or to quiet in the past who changed themselves to have a positive impact on their lives?

Why wouldn't Red Order be inside cities? Maybe they aren't plate mail paladins but more spies and assassins, kidnapping and killing MGs and their husbands, pushing Red Order loyalist to positions of power, and slowly working to take over the city? They aren't psychotic murderers as much as they are zealots and "True Believers".

I can get behind working with something real as a basis - Byzantium starts as the idea of "A culture that came about as a result of holding a romanticised view of a previous, now dead civilisation.", and hopefully it'll continue to transform to not be actual Byzantium.

Same as this idea. It starts as being "What if we made a maritime trade civ with X as a base?" then through ways and means it becomes separated from it's source.

As for Monsters determining a culture? I think it's more about Monsters being relevant to the landscape - if you're up in the frozen North, you're probably not going to encounter many Monsters who aren't suited to that contributing to what the dominant culture is like.

>implying consent matters
They all end up liking it eventually

>What if the group of extemist ex-Paladins weren't Paladins?

What part of food you don't understand? KC's end game for this setting is to turn humans into cattle.

>This setting
KC doesn't get to say shit about THIS setting. THIS setting doesn't have a care in the world what he has to say.

How are you supposed to keep Nightmares out of your dreams again?

They didn't change themselves, they were changed by drugs. It's not the self improvement you are making it out to be, if everytime you had to speak infront of people, you'd first have to consume all sorts of inhibition reducing drugs, can you really say with a straight face you improved yourself? Especially if those drugs are so addicting, that one day you'll have to have those inhibition reducers on at every given moment, effectively killing your old flawed but human self, making any growth as a person impossible

Sure why not, and why is it called prisoner fruit?

Because the Red Order is based off Khornates and Khorne doesn't like that sneaky spying shit.
Ares in the Canon Setting is the closest thing to Khorne since she doesn't who blood is spilled as long they spill blood.

>all this talks of "The Great North" and other cold, chilly and snowy lands

Guess this means people will be needing cute, cuddly, warm, and fluffy Yeti sweethearts :)

KC's "Endgame" is to have people free from an oppressive and xenophobic regime harshly orienteering their lives with little respect for their happiness.

>The Previous Demon Lord: The monsters would capture humans and use them as food source
>The Current Demon Lord: The monstergirls would capture humans and use them as food source

The same damn thing.

Based on this, the emphasis on trade likely came about from the first settlers there being reliant on one another for survival in the harsh climate. Being as it's so cold, agriculture would be difficult, so fishing became a main source of food - hence the proximity to the coast. This leads to amphibious Monsters being common in these towns, because they're very good at catching fish and can travel along the coast where most settlements are.

What else would such conditions lead to this culture developing?

Maybe someday the Nips will be free of themselves.

They're not based on Khornates, they're based on religious fanatics in general, honestly they're more spacemarine/inquisition hardliners than khornates, since they retain that their cause is holy and just, they dont straight up admit their own evil, they believe themselves just

Never said they don't have sympathizers or people who support them it weren't in the cities but they keep most of their activities on the fringes so strike against the corrupt as that's where most of the Co-exist villages corrupt or un corrupt are located.

It's a drug user.

>Screw those oppressive xenophobic human regimes
>I rather have no free will and become a food source where monstergirls milk my balls daily

t.corruptfag

I use not!cultures just to have a variety to choose from for other anons to use
I haven't pitched in Undead or Demon types solely on the idea that these should be rare to encounter, because if you have an overpopulation of either of these types you can be sure you'll have the Order knocking on your door and trade being affected by this
also as pointed out, limiting monstergirls to their cultures also limits your chances of encounter, georaphy should come first

The key difference is that the Demonlord is pretty explicitly the bad guy. The "end game" is her defeat and a reign of relative peace and co-existence between humans and Monsters; and unlike in KC's world, humans and non-corrupt Monsters can potentially win.

They changed themselves with Prisoner fruit. Literally everything about her life improved. It isn't addictive in the sense Heroine is when it comes to chemistry and it's effects aren't short term highs. It's a permanent boon to your beauty and it doesn't have negative effects because you don't eat it. It just has obvious reasons to be someones favorite food.

You're not doing a good job of making it a bad thing.

Screw you, my Red Knights have spike blood stained blood and carries around monstergirl skulls.

Ok, so if humans win, we get to have free will. If we lose, we become cattle.

They have free will. Literally the only thing modifying their behavior is an enhanced libido.

I feel like they can both fuck off. I want to fuck off into the woods and experiment on spirit energy. If monster girls can get innate kung-fu, I want to see what a human with an autistic desire for power can do.

maybe for them to expand their territories on small groups, since there aren't enough resources for bigger populations, yet are enough for small communities so they're spread along the coasts, also mining could also be a source of wealth for them to trade with

Kamitani is God

You have no free will. The demonic energy literally increase your lust and lose whatever self control you have. You basically a mindless sex slave.

"Alright, the truth then. You're right about one thing. I do need spirit energy, and cum. You want to know why? 'I have a cream.' That one day every person in this world will have their own lover. A world of actual peace, dammit. A planet of affection, not hate! Ruled by passion, not bloodshed! Where society changes for the sake of romance, not the other way around. Where hope and dreams are back where they belong: in the hearts of the non-divine! Where every woman is free to love - to fuck - for her man! Fuck all these limp-dick priests and chickenshit knights. Fuck this omnipresent plastering of chastity and xenophobic bullshit! Fuck human supremacy! Fuck the Order! FUCK ALL OF IT! The Chief God's world is broken. Worn down to nothing. There's no saving it - we need to jack out every drop of it. Liquidize culture. MELT IT DOWN! And from the puddle, a new era will be born. Evolved, but unfettered! Ambition will be purged and the lovers will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Heaven great again! In my new world, people will fuck and breed for whom they love! Not for family connections, not for the sole purpose of procreation! Not for whom they are arranged with. Every monster will be free to fuck her own man!"

"So, what do you think?"

yes, because the Main God culling mankind every age, so as to prevent it from being as powerful as her isn't totally evil

>Adorning yourself in blood and body parts infused with demon energy to be edgy

I knew the Red Knights were never going to last

>Blood-stained blood
That's metal as hell, user... I think...

And yeah, if the forces of corruption win, we all lose ourselves, human and Monster. If uncorrupt forces win, we get to build a brighter future.
Just, again, not all Monsters are corrupt, there are plenty of Monsters willing to take up arms and fight corruption, corruption is as much a threat to their independence as humanity's.

I warned you user, I warned you all

You explicitly don't lost your free will. You're free to do anything you want. You'll just be interrupted by your horniness more often.

Most people that have eaten this fruit are taken with its charms, and they end up becoming addicted to it. Especially in the case of human women. They end up becoming half-dependent on it, and will seek out the fruit, literally becoming “prisoners” of the fruit. This is the first origin of the name “prisoner fruit”. Gee user sure isn't addictive!

lso, the prisoner fruit has a powerful aesthetic effect, causing women who eat it to appear more attractive. In the case of monsters, even though they're beautiful or cute, and have devilish good looks to begin with, it makes them stand out even more. Not only does the aesthetic effect impact looks, it also affects everything such as gestures, behavior, scent, atmosphere, etc. It builds them up so they can seize a man's heart

Gee user sure doesn't literally warp your mind and control you!

It literally mindcontrols you into dedicating your being to being a rape machine, then mindrapes your "partner" into finding it good, and then finally turns you into a literal monster with not going back, KC might not have intended it but it's downright horrific, and that's the only reason we keep it around really.

I never said the Chief God was also the unequivocal good.
I'm totally down for some War-against-genocidal-heaven if humans and Monsters ever beat the Demonlord. Fuck Demons, fuck Angels, Mortals decide our own fate!

>I want the world to fuck in perfect harmony

It is in his name.

"I think I was wrong. You're not evil... you're absolutely insane!"

You lose your free will. Have you not read the lore? Just fucking some of the monstergirls, especially the succubus would turn you into their bitch. They have control over you.

>Sect of the Red Order starts covering themselves in monster parts like a bunch of edgemasters
>As a demon know the inherent corruptive influence of my followers body parts
>Send a legion of skeleton girls to fight them that obviously get turned into decoration
>by the time they arrive at my castle they're so covered that the energy makes them a touch away from succumbing to pleasure
>Put my skeletons girls back together and send them and their new husbands on their way

"Masochism, son. I harden in response to physical trauma."

A group of PC's fighting the Demonlord on the back of a corrupted Ancient Dragon when?

"I just wanted to know about your immigration policy."