Yugioh thread!

yugioh thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else is going to build Relinquished Kaiju with the new pack?

Not me because I don't play irl, and already have like 3 decks I need to finish if I ever start playing again.

Fair points. What decks?

I lied. It's just one deck Pendulum Magician

user, I have bad news for you.
You've seen the new banlist, right?

Yes, I have. The deck is still playable. All I'm missing is Electrumite

I feel your pain. I've been wanting to build Invoked, but I can't justify spending nearly $200 on six cards total.

Absolutely diving right into that Relinquished the moment it comes out. The problem is I know they're going to bump up the rarities from the OCG, just like they did to the Red-Eyes cards in LD1.

Even if they do, it probably won't be too expensive.

Hopefully it doesn't hit crazy hype prices.

It's possible that they could be pretty expensive again, especially seeing as how they're actually pretty decent for what they are and have good floating capability. I might be basing my opinion too much on LD1's prices though, because I'm still salty Red Eyes Baby is a twenty dollar searcher that's not that amazing.

Yea, the price wont be that high, the preorder of Red-Eyes was 0,5€ for each card but due to nostalgia and the pack not selling that well, the price skyrocketed

new leak
yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=208

Translation soon

Ryuumadou no Shugosha / Keeper of Dragonian Magic
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV4 1800/1300
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
During the turn you activate any of this card’s effects, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters.
(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can discard 1 card; add 1 “Polymerization” Normal Spell Card or “Fusion” Normal Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Fusion Material Monster whose card name is listed on that monster from your GY to your field in face-down Defense Position.

rip predaplant engine

I mean aside from using it for Seraphanite or further playmaking or whatever

Not really, predaplant engine doesnt limit you only to fusions like this card.

bump

The January banlist is evidence that this game's going to shit. I'm glad I hopped over to MtG.

More of these guys

>I'm glad I hopped over to MtG.

Enjoy being branded a pedophile

Where can I get a Blue Peeps Whitey Dragon? Is it stronk?

sorry poorfag, only 4 in the world.

Hating the balist whitch caused the most diverse meta we had in the last couple of years.

Yugioh has been shit since 2006. Keep up nigga.

He's a big guy

What's the best version of YGOPRO? I used to have TDOANE, but I read that it's shit so I downloaded Percy instead. Is that better?

Percy is the best and is what most people use.

Is Yu-Gi-Oh pro2 the best online client. I want to play the game but the idea of ever being in the same room as a typical Yu-Gi-Oh player repulses me. I just want to play a game with massive deckbuilding focus and huge ass combos

Percy is better than 2.

IIRC TDOANE is a botnet

Master rule 4 only hurt old decks, new decks are just as fast. MR4 is only a scheme to sell extra deck monsters that nobody would want to summon otherwise.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

MR4 only hurt shit decks that were barely playable. Most Zexal and later decks were still playable when MR4 was introduced.

They'll all be reposts though?

Then let's get down to business.

Are Kozmos any decent anymore? I'm thinking about building Artifact Kozmos with the new format.

If they're not new, they're not decent.

They're playable. 1 Dark Destroy kinda hurts the deck, but they should be able win games, specially with Artifacts.

Still waiting to see what Powered Princess or whatever Sentoki end up getting called as do. The transforming armor thing sounds really fucking cool.

Who's playing in the KC Cup here?

>duel links

I am playing just so play once again with my beloved GB. The game would be legit fun if it wasn't so... Grindy. The jewness of gachas makes it to hard to really experiment and build memedecks.

These 3 are OC? Saved. Would you draw Solar Flare Dragon?

I was about to go draw something else, but I guess I could. Do you want it to say something specific?

Nah. It's just a nostalgic card for me. My brother used to cream me with it before I got gud at deck building.

Man, These make me want to make one or two myself, but I feel like they'd just come out shitty instead of simplistic and funny.
>Just noticed spooky type on "magic bitch"
Amazing

They only need to be slightly funny.

Can I ask what program you use, then, if I'm going to try it and not post it because it's shit

Most people used Microsoft Paint

>Just noticed spooky type on "magic bitch"
Amazing
Thx
>These make me want to make one or two myself, but I feel like they'd just come out shitty instead of simplistic and funny.
Give it a go man, if the joke doesn't land then it's no big deal. I didn't go into any of my 3 with a clear plan.

And also I use Krita. It's free, but buggy. Better than GIMP though

>better than gimp
That's what i've been forced to use when I've had to do anything remotely related to picture editing.
I'll probably try Krita though, thanks.

Yeah I used GIMP for a while. I'd say the only thing GIMP does better than Krita is adding text. It's more consistant and just generally less hassle. Krita doesn't have a standardised font size, it depends on how large the text box you begin with is. Also text boxes aren't their own individual layers and need to be merged with a layer to warp them or use most tools on them
Other than that Krita is better in all respects for drawing, and I even use it for photo editing because usually my needs are simple and I can't think of anything offhand that GIMP could do better

Could someone do one for Darklord Superbia? It's an old favorite of mine.

which one is this

God my elbow hurts.

Kinda hard to read

I am, but I'm ultracasual f2p at duel links. I have basically used no keys or gems aside from that limited time anniversary box with all the best stuff.

Started about a month ago, have all LD unlocked but Bastion because wow that's a grind, an I can't even autoduel it away like I could the attribute ones.

There's also firealpaca and paint tool sai

Does Krita have a content aware fill plugin like Photoshop does?
Because Gimp's Resynthesizer is my main reason for ever using it.

If there were a plugin to better arrange it's UI I'd love it a lot more.

Can someone post time wizard

Is SAI free? A friend of mine uses it but I got it in my head she paid for it so never went looking into it myself.

Sorry, I don't know, I use vanilla Krita as is. the only things I've considered adding to it are watercolour brushes

Working on it

>Is SAI free? A friend of mine uses it but I got it in my head she paid for it so never went looking into it myself.
SAI costs money. If you're looking for a program that's easy to learn I'd recommend paint.net

Paint.net is also free

Do you want it to say something specific?

Flip well, brother.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

TIme wizard with the don't do it dude as description

I like this most, just "don't do it dude"?
I was personally going with "lol you must be pretty desperate"

Shit, I have competition, i need to speed up production

After time wizard, I want to ask that you do mirror force.

Yes boss, whats it say?

something along the lines of "fuck your monsters"

Short and to the point, I like it

"I'm not even a good card anymore."

Amazing.

Pretty sure time wizard ms paint was done already. Im asking if can someone post it again. It's descriptions were "dont do it dude"

It no longer exists, you get what you're given

These are great.

interplanetarypurplythorny dragon

Daaamn, saw it on /dlg/ and i didn't save it

Order up.

Nice, text is on point

The art is really good

>sneaky
lol

thx bby

bumping for Gravity Bind and Slifer

I'm working on other stuff right now my dude. I might get around to the Egyptian gods some other day though

bump, we need more MS paint

Cox, go home.