I'm not looking to get rich overnight...

I'm not looking to get rich overnight. I'm just a guy with iron hands who scraped together 1k and heard that privacy coins will blow up. Please shill me your favorite low market cap privacy coin so I can grab some and check back in six months.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confido. CFD

DELETE THIS

Colx

Get Tangle or DAG based coins.

IOT Chain, aka IOTA of China. Shilled on HuffPost today, IBM Partnership, confirmed etherscan tx to be listing on Binance soon.

Make an unverified account on Bibox to buy it, can withdraw up to 2 BTC worth.

i know two. But i am not going to bother saying them because people will fud me or think i am just shilling. But when i tell them i bought zcl at 90 cents because i believed in it they tend to shut up.

the coins are out there. They havent pumped yet and are waiting for you, you just have to find them. That is the best advice i can give

I smell poo poo

Only when you are ready will you gifted with the knowledge to transcend.

basically monero (XMR) is the king of privacy coins, feel free to google the flaws of other privacy coins and see how monero btfo, everyone else is shilling shitcoins.

>Confido got liquidated pretty much
>XVG is trash and was the victim of a mcaffee pump
>Zcash is interesting because of zkSnarks but thats about it

>I'm not looking to get rich overnight.

Buy colx now before cryptopia.

Move gains to xmr.

Be rich with untraceable uninflatable currency that's safer than a swiss bank.

You're welcome.

PoSW will be a privacy coin in a month.

Insanely undervalued

mine some gaycoin and ure good bruh

heard confido was a scam

a lot of peeps are shilling spectrecoin...

Where tf do u buy colx

This guy gets it OP. You can’t expect to x100 if this is your goal, but Monero is light years ahead.

HUSH and DeepOnion

You're welcome

monero also has like 218372103872197 clones..........

Look for low cap coins with privacy (good privacy) that have masternodes and active R&D built to last.

Even better to find one that has limited PR before some type of rebrand.

I'm not sure if a coin like this exists, but if it did I'd buy the fuck out of it.

so does bitcoin fag but its still number 1

delete THIS

Hyperstake.

youre welcome.

Thanks, I did my own research and went with COLX. The whitepaper comes out this month. Thanks for all the suggestions.

bitch i'm mining XMR on your rig right now
you should be resetting ur bios instead of calling me fag

at least theres someone in this thread that cares about the xmr ecosystem

LINDA

That's all.

i don't think you really get it
here, let me simplify : all I really care about is lowkey pumping ur shit to make money out of thin air

thanks for your contributions to the monero project, it's people like you who really demonstrate to the world how a privacy coin should conduct itself

dude are you really butthurt because of a joke ?
stop resetting ur bios bruh

i just ran a virus scan and there was 20 electron monero miners on my machine REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XBY, XSPEC for speculative plays. XMR for the king

Forget privacy clones. Nigga, listen up this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1fuQf

Bitcoin Private is coming out sometime this/next month.

Check out Zclassic (ZCL) fork.

electra is fucking booming right now and has optional privacy and full facing public support.

shits gonna be a good deal. i know it gets shilled to hell but the wallet will have tor integrated