/mgg/- Monster Girl General

Exploration Thread!

Previous thread: The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

So in this custom setting, what kinds of places would you like to see and what Monster Girls do you think you would discover there?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=D4n73jYSM2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you you this image? couldn't you have used something more on topic? But granted it's still miles better than the old one

It's hard to find a Monster Girl image that fits the Exploring Theme and I'm not an artist who can draw well.

Since I live in america, probably somewhere rocky and hot.
I most likely entire scorpion and snake girls.

What's wrong with using a girl with an explorer outfit and her trust monstergirl sidekick?
It also fits the current topic which is exploration.

I’d either want to travel to Zipangu, fantasy Scotland, or the Far West.

Anyway- we were discussing over-zealous monsters. How about we just say the radical faction of the demon lords army isn’t evil or murderhobo-y, but they are a lot more antogonistic, players siding with the demon Lord may come across them occasionallly and be all like ‘I get where you are coming from, but maybe dial it back a notch?’

Alternatively, they could be corrupted monsters trying to replace the current Demon Lord with a rival demon. They don't need to have fundamentally different views to start a power struggle.

Or loyalist to the Old Demon Lord looking to regain power and stop being disgusting Monster Girls and eat people again.

I'd want to see a place that isn't like something on Earth, like a Fae place that is more like the Avatar planet or something like that.

Also, I see would like to see Monster Girl Azers.

The Fae already have their own kingdom

Hmm... I think an internal power struggle isn’t a bad idea, but I think they should be seperate from the radical faction.
Old demon Lord is dead. But I imagine it going like this-

>hail citizen, don’t you long for the old days when humans cowered before us? Don’t you wish to shed these frail forms? Don’t you want to feel an impulse besides lust? We seek to overthrow the Demon Lords and make monsters great again!
>ew, what are you a Guro fag? Fucking virgins I swear.
>*slams door*

I'm sure there are plenty of powerful monsters that were piss off when they woke up one day and discover they had tits.

Candyland?

Only if there are Gingerbread Girls there.

And so much more.
>yfw you find out the gingerbread girls want to get caught.

I think I can pull a radical monstergirls group, but it have to be the Not!Horus group before the Not!Horus Heresy.

>Not!Horus: We're going on a great Lust Crusade against The Order! Remember, no humans left remain!

Girls are cruel. All people are by nature, they just lose touch as they get corrupted. Start thinking they know about peace and love. "That's atrocious!", warmongering this, murderless that... Girls, you can condition and manipulate into performing all kinds of atrocities-- and there's nothing like a good atrocity to fuel the passions of war.

I know i would be pissed if i was a Male Dragon and one i woke up and had tits and a vagina and need to seek out human males now.

Pissed would be a monumental understatement

Working on a Dungeon World Monster Girl game and I am doing Monster Girls as Classes. What I am doing is taking the different Types of Monster Girls, and making them into one class, have basic moves be things that might be common between the different MG of the Type then through Advanced Moves allow the player to really define what kind of Monster Girl they are playing. So like I'm doing Angels right now and I've gotten this done so far.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to start on Advanced Moves in a bit but I was wondering how people liked it (I know people here aren't the biggest fans of DW, but I think it's a good game to work with in this kind of setting.)

I like the Idea of bonds

>Making a class for every monstergirl
>Can't make several standard RPG classes and have monstergirl's race give bonuses to that class

Second option is much easier, trust me.

That's the thing. I'm going to just used the basic classes in DW and have the races aspect of the character sheet be just backgrounds, so all the standard RPG classes are basically human. Otherwise, I see a imbalanced in having Monstergirls be both Monstergirls and Classes fully.

You scared me for a second. I thought you were going to make full AD&D race class like elves.

Bonds are pretty standard in Powered by the Apocalypse games. Some times they are called Strings, Bonds, Connections, ect. but they are basically things that connects your characters together. If they act on the bond in a way that changes it in play, you (and I think the other player) get a point of XP, then can make a new Bond to show the new way you two are connected. Or you can break old bonds and reform new ones if the old one no longer applies to you two anymore but wasn't resolved.

Hell no. I still got nightmares from that! Why would I ever subject myself much less the rest of the populous to such terrors?

>Incensed by the betrayal, and the Demon Lord's grand magic that turned all the monsters into monster girls, the Chief God descended from Heaven to annihilate her foe personally. Unfortunately for her, sex with a succubus is a positive feedback loop with regards to spirit and demonic energy, and the married couple had built up their power sufficiently that together they were able to wound and repel the Chief God.

With this fucking logic, Slaanesh would of solo The God Emperor.
Fuck this terrible writing. Infinity unlimited energy loop my ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4n73jYSM2A
That energy logic make as much sense as this energy drink commercial

And just to add to this, I'm making the game have different options to corruption. Like, I want to be able to do a Corruption of Champions style corruption, but I also want to be able to do MGE style corruption where once you gain enough you fully turn into a Monster Girl. So by having MGs as Classes, I can have it where if I'm doing a CoC style game, as you gain a mutation, you would be able to pick a move from the MG Class to add to yours. I'm also making some of the Monster Girls have some access to Standard Class moves too, if it makes since. Like the Angels there start off with access to some Cleric version of Cantrips, and by being an Angel of the Chief God gives them the Paladin's Lay on Hands move. One of the Advance moves I got down is giving the Angel access to the Cleric Spells, at the cost of they can only access the spells lower than their current level.

>mge setting is absolute bullshit
gee user who would have thought, thank you for enlightening us

It's like no one here has thought about ripping the shit out and rebuilding a new one. OH WAIT!

>how DARE they make the main antagonist unreasonably powerful
How is it that people are consistently baffled that this is a setting where evil has the upper hand?

Well a. She’s meant to be the good guy, just with evil aesthetics, b. People are desperate to be butthurt, and patch onto that as a ‘legitimate’ grievance they can spaz out about.

we tried, but the MGEfags bitch and moan about it

it's not that she's powerful, it's that her method of gaining power is bullshit, even the bullshit that is accused of retardation every single day that is wh40k chaoswankery atleast has the requirement of needing followers etc. to grow stronger, this is just pure bullshit

Sure, she's less of a bad guy than the previous Demon Lord who literal ate people, but she's not a Good Guy, she's slightly less evil than Murder Lord before.

We haven't tried, we are doing well. The last three threads have had some great building, especially the Red Order thread, and there is nothing stopping us from continuing it.

This

>40k Logic: More followers equal more power
>MGE Logic: The more you fuck, the more powerful you get

If we can continue the energy loop discussion, I'm going to start off where I left off.

My solution was just to remove the incubus race, period. Monstergirls literally have to milk men to gain more energy.
I had a scientific reason for this system, but the MGEfags also cry about that shit.

My scientific was this.
Men can eat regular food and process it much more efficiently than monstergirls.
Because monstergirls have powerful bodies, they need more energy to sustain themselves and food doesn't cut it.
So to restore their energy, they need spirit energy which a lot of it is in semen.

40k logic is YouTube/Instagram/pretty much all media logic. It works!

Aren't men in MGE basically spirit energy generators?

Because he wants to ruin Kemono Friends too

Yes, but according to Canon, if you become an incubus, you get both spirit and demonic energy, you also got the ability to feed off demonic energy.

You put semen into monstergirl, she gain demonic energy
You feed off that demonic energy which for some reason give you more spirit energy
Then you continue pumping semen into the monstergirl and repeat this forver

That is the loop. Even Canon admits this breaks law of nature.

Yes

Except she does need followers. Every monster out there adds to her power, and every monster out there having sex adds to her power.

And she needs an awful lot of it, because she's been at the game for decades.
But her opponent wants to put a guy like the previous murder lord back in power.

She has noble goals, and she's the least worst option available.

What I don't get is in a hobby that has 40K in it, people ree over a slaanesh lite.

Oh cool Veeky Forums is making a Kemono Friends ga-
>Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Oh. Oh. Fucking losers

Does the Chief God want to do that? Or does the Chief God want to remove the demon lord and either kill off the Monster Girls or remove the Corruption from them and make them something not as monstrous?

So if we're starting a new setting can we have monsterboys

Right now we are pretending that Monsterboys aren't in, however, there is nothing keeping you from adding your own Monsterboys and even Futamonsters in your setting based off the dozen being talked about.

>rehashing not!40k

>MGE
>ew, this hurts my sensibilities

I don't know how much of the lore you've read, but what it is, is that the Gods use Demon Lords and Demon Invasions to repeatedly cull human populations, and then empower heroes when they are comfy with the results to knock out the demons, and have humans massacre monsters ad infinitum. And they've tried different versions of this before, such as using Apophis to knock out the fallen empire that used to be in the Desert Continent.

The current Chief Diety didn't invent this system (apparently it's a role that gets rotated out but she pretends to be the creator deity) and is a newbie who's trying to return things to the status quo after the new Demon Lord and last Hero realized how messed up the system was, and tried to fix it, the Chief Deity stepping in before they could fix the rape issue, and no boys issue.
I say we can have holdover male monsters from before the switch, some things havent been touched, like whatever was in the abyss, and futa is very very rare, and you can make up whatever lore you want for that.

Also Yuri is encouraged.

>Gods become more powerful by having more followers
>That's totally media logic, man!

How do people feel about a faction of slaver pirates? They make their home on a mobile "city" of rafts, ships and leviathans, migrating from ocean to ocean. Occationally they'll detach a few ships and send them out to plunder merchants, fishing vessels and the occational vulnerable coastal town, combining traditional buccaneer tactics with monstergirls like sirens and krakens.

While some of them are leaning dangerously close to corruption, their main goal is to turn a profit. The more savvy of them, including their leaders, understand that keeping their captives as pure as possible makes them more valuable when the time comes to sell them off. They mainly trade with corrupted cities, but there are also "pure" communities that are willing to take advantage of mundane slave labour.

Most civilized nations have an open bounty on them, but their unorthodox tactics makes hunting them a risk for even military ships.

I don't think anyone defending MGE has any right calling out the tastes of anyone else

>Yuri is encouraged
Nah. Either allow monsteryaoi or no gays whatsoever. Yuri is for faggots.

I think we had talked about this before, with the Chinese Pirate Lady as the picture. It's a cool concept that would add another faction that the players would encounter.

>yuri is encouraged
Indeed women being corrupted by succubus is now my new fetish

On that note, perhaps we should discuss the slave trade as a whole?

Monsters are more than willing to sell themselves into slavery, they see it as a dating service. A lot of sub monsters out there. And you get a loyal slave who may produce an important commodity, silk, milk, etc. who is usually stronger, and sometimes smarter. So it's a very good investment.

Meanwhile wealthy monsters would pay out the nose for a man.

If monstergirls are in what about furries?

If you want Monster Yaoi, go to a Monsterboy thread.

I don't hate monster boys, but I feel that a monsterGIRL thread is a weird place to plant your flag.

>Sunless Sea.
You. I like you.

Someone talked about a Monstergirl Pirate Queen last thread, Ching Shih style. We can combine these two ideas.
A flotilla that is large enough to be a functioning mobile settlement sailing on the seas. They have a more corrupt leaning than most Monsters, but anyone actually corrupt is promptly thrown overboard, dumped into corrupt lands, or behaded before either of the previous two options because the Pirate Queen does not fuck around. Rape someone? Executed, lobbed overboard. Not give out the loot properly? Overboard. Raid a settlement that was paying their protection money? Lashings the first time, overboard the second.

They trade pure captives to corrupted settlements, but they'll also happily take bounties for corrupted Monsters (alive or dead) that the Order puts out, if such a thing exists. Mostly they'll just threaten to take anything not nailed down, people included, if you don't pay up.

Have you fuck your caith silith today? They need lovins too.

I think we should nix furries.

Or at least say monstergirl is the default, and if you want furries, maybe there's a ritual out there for you.

What's the difference? It's all different shades of furshit

And I think a setting that is literally powered by semen is a weird place to try and plant your yuriflag. If anything, monsterboys would be the ubermensch of the setting, a perfect mix of demonic energy and male spirit energy that everyone is attracted to

>getting hot and heavy with a human girl
>Puts on an ear headband.
>Kicks her out for degenerate furriness.

this thread keeps getting worse, I regret ever calling the paladinposters autistic

But it gets rid of the point to rape humans if Monsterboys produce spirit energy. Duh.

My point of view is that if there are girls out there who think monstergirls are hot, we shouldn't turn this into a boys club because that's retarded.

>and futa is very very rare, and you can make up whatever lore you want for that.
>Also Yuri is encouraged.

What's wrong with you fags keep trying to put your magical realm into the setting?

Does MGE have any futas?

I think slavery would largely depend on the culture.
Some cultures would see it as being something totally normal - you get paid bed and board to spin your silk for a wealthy noble of the Monster or human variety, and after a few years of service you'll either be let go with new experience and proof of work or hired on as paid help by your old Master.
Others would be fiercely independent, willing to fight tooth and nail (possibly literally) to defend their freedom and right to self-determination.
And, of course, every other view in between.

I think Order lands are actually very much against slavery - part of the reason they want to fight corruption is because that are corrupted lose their freedoms and themselves. They might be okay with paid servants, but they are just that: paid servants, they're not considered property.

Isn't MGE already a magical realm? Like, adding Monsterboys and Futas doesn't suddenly make it not magical realm like, it just means there is something there for non-straight people.

This. If there was monsterboys, we wouldn't have to worry about the humans being wiped out.

I miss the worldbuilding user, the Palibros were the ones keeping this together, we seem to be degenerating into discussions of futa, yuri and furfags of all things.
I've been at nearly every /mgg/ since it's inception, I want to build settings and stuff here, I will gladly advocate throwing this place to /trash/ if it becomes inundated with furries because that's just where they go.

>getting hot and heavy with a girl
Don't lie to us, user.

I don't know, I can't imagine anyone getting worked up for it.

Like the only thing would be Monster Slave Traders would likely have organizations to ensure slaves aren't sold to anyone who is like murdering them or something.

I imagine maybe the Order limits the slave trade, but I doubt they'd care about human rights violations against monsters. And as stated earlier, I can't imagine Monsters being against it.

Hey we are trying to do lore on pirates and slavery right now. Pitch in.

Seriously, why do people ree at Yuri though?

except we are doing our very best to move away from the magical realm shit for threads, just retaining cute monstergirls as a baselevel of degeneracy and succubi being quite lewd, nothing quite as retarded as MGE. And then this shit keeps getting shoved back in

>MGE

Why are we back to this? Why are we discussing MGE again? What happened to all that wonderful worldbuilding of a Veeky Forums setting we had for the last few threads? We'd actually moved away from MGE, shit was getting done, can everybody here just agree not to pull us back down to that level?

Then it would be just another fantasy story.

>Isn't MGE already a magical realm? Like, adding Monsterboys and Futas doesn't suddenly make it not magical realm like, it just means there is something there for non-straight people

Because this sin't MGE fag. If you want gays like futa monster boys and yuri go make your own world building thread instead of trying to force your magical realm into our thread.

Now we were discussing pirates were we not?

I am, user. I'm literally half the messages relating to it.

And it's more because of it's specific inclusion. Like, homosexuality exists, no big deal, it does in real life. It's when you specifically go "I want lesbians cuz they're hot!" that people raise an eyebrow at it.

They'd care about rights violations to any of their citizens. The Red Order wouldn't want them working as slaves because they won't suffer the Monster to live, the Order has a duty to anybody living under it, human or Monster, to protect their rights and freedoms.

>tfw no SW political show about the immediate post-Senate Empire

Not saying I disagree with you 100% but MGE is pretty close to furry mess. Not that I think such things should be the in setting we are working on now. Same goes with Monsterboys and Futas. I like my boys and Futas and wouldn't mind having a honest discussion about them without everyone flipping their homophobic switch and being fucking snowflakes, but if that's not what the thread wants, then fine. I can add them into my own game if my players want without needing to rustle the jimmies of the homophobic assholes here.

Why's that so bad? Why are you so married to such a garbage concept?

I swear to god we need a massive overhaul of the thread OP to keep this sort of argument from coming up thread and thread, again and again with the corruptionfags and their "but why is it bad to put even more fetishes in, we are doing MGE RP right?" every single fucking thread

Quest died for this. I miss quests.

Quest died because it wasn't about Questing but instead everyone talking in character as MonsterGirls.

Because it's hard to use your imagination on the internet especially on Veeky Forums. And the worldbuilding on TG tends to end in circle
jerking with nothing getting done.

there is an /mgg/ quest thread btw
or you could make one if it died

I'm just saying if the gender disparity is like two-to-one, then I'm not seeing much for gay or yaoi fans to get into for the setting. I have nothing against it, I'm just saying it seems a weird thing to focus on in a setting mostly about hot chicks.

Also I like how weird Alps are.

Anyway- obviously the Red Order would be against it, and trade of human men (and women) would be illegal in human lands. But I don't see the Order sticking up for Monster Girls, especially when they are cool with it, most of them likely selling themselves off to slavery.

Like the only thing I think Monster Girls would worry about is being sold to some Red Order type who would murder them upon purchase, or having families split up.

What does TG think of the Apoptosis in MGQ?

That makes the order too heroic in my opinion, I was imagining them to be not quite as fucking pants on head retarded but still quite xenophobic, with only theoretical freedom for monstergirls, which is why religious fanatics can go undercover there in the first place

Part of the reason is that MGE is the base of this setting. We keep using the elements like the Chief God and Demon Lords, and of course, MONSTER GIRLS! So when people come in, they assume that's what we are talking about. If we don't want to circle back to MGE, then we need to cut the ties to MGE, which would mean that we need to start from the beginning, remove all the MGE elements out.

>I'm not seeing much for gay or yaoi fans to get into for the setting
>Not having a Sacred Band of Thebes that has sworn to kill all monsterkind to protect their husbands from turning into Alps.
You guys suck at this.

Why you think I been trying to hi-jack the monstergirl general thread?
So we can attract more paladins and 40kfags so we can get shit done.

Our best thread was literally a Red Knight thread.

Hmm. I feel like it would be better to have the flotilla be ruled by a council of pirates, rather than just one. Give them a bit of variety. Sure, style the richest of them after Ching Shih, but then also have a couple of more corrupt (in the mundane sense, not the setting-specific Corruption) groups that will only give you a slap on the wrist if you sample the goods, so to speak. They're pirates, there should be SOME sleaze. They still stick together because of greater profits and common protection.

One option would be to put different monstergirls in different subfactions. So not!Ching Shih's group is highly disciplined and effective, but mostly consists of "mundane" monsters. Meanwhile, the crew that counts a couple of kraken are more eccentric, but the rest put up with them because of how valuable they are. Yet another group doesn't have much martial might, but has a lot of mermaids that are essential to keeping the flotilla intact. Etc, etc.

And if you're a conspiracist, you might also presume that infiltrators from /jp/ are behind some of it.

Which is of course ridiculous.

I don't think the Order would stop it entirely, they'd just say "Here are things you must do if you're a slave owner in Order lands."
Hey, worldbuilding, I'll write those up:
1) A slave cannot be indentured for a period of more than 5 years. If they wish to renew their servitude after that time, they may do so.
2) A slave is held to the same rights and protections from abuse as any other citizen. If physical discipline is to be taken, it shall be no harsher than that of parents to their children.
3) A slave must be kept properly fed, sheltered, and given a sufficient quality of life whilst under the employ of their master(s).
4) If any of these laws, or any laws pertaining to slavery instituted at a later date, are broken, then a slave's contract is void and they are to be released from it immediately, with the full authority of the Order.
5) Any slave leaving servitude must be given a severance pay by their master, and housing arrangements must be made before the end of their service.

If not!Byzantium has slavery, that's not the Order's issue, but whilst in Order lands they enforce their laws that retain a basic level of decency and treatment for slaves.

maybe we wouldnt need to try to rail it back in literally every single thread if the op wasn't as misleading, it literally states place for anything monstergirls, monsterboys even though that's not accurate at all anymore, these threads are kept alive by the setting being built and monsterboys wtf that doesn't even make sense, all the links are mg only and everybody rees at monsterboys at every other opportunity