Veeky Forums when the fuck do I get in this train :( i only have 100 coins and this shot the fucking mars

Veeky Forums when the fuck do I get in this train :( i only have 100 coins and this shot the fucking mars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH4v2ETaANk&feature=youtu.be&t=8m52s
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im deep in ENG, XRB and next is Vechain. This way the next ethereum will be mine 100%

There will be one more pump soon buy the next dip, this is your last chance

post portofolio pls i'm so fucking jeallous. missed XRB and I have no vechain

had 1600 ENG
bought 0.65$, sold 2.98
Feels bad, made 3500$ tho

>This might be going to $10 end of month
>$$$$ EOY

We'll see :D

>one more pump
>one more
Nigga, we going to Alpha Centauri

are there any news or why is this exploding like this fml

no doubts about that, but like that other user said, VEN is preparing for liftoff and I'm not missing that

nah, it's been mooning for almost 2 days now

lol end of month? more like end of week

how long we got for vechain?

ICX mission i dont want to miss either...

dont worry bro. It stopped on mars for refill, next stop, jupiter. Buckle up

Whoever tipped us off about ENG 3 days ago on here - thank you, seriously. I first bought in at 16k, then the 25k dip today to get up to 1k ENG. Absolutely fantastic gains so far, and really a promising project. Cannot be more comfy; not even going to sell this despite the insane moon we had today.

tfw all in, bought part of my stack at 1$

did I just a lambo?

You're welcome, user.

Return the favor here on Veeky Forums for me :)

The time was 2 days ago

HOW MUCH FOR MASTERNODES GOD DAMMIT FUCK

I don't think there has been any news this week. But, something coming soon according to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bH4v2ETaANk&feature=youtu.be&t=8m52s

>More of the partnerships is around can we unlock data that is not available to certain parties. Something is coming up very very soon.
>We're going to have a very interesting data sets, and this is going to get people who are excited about tokens, and like early stage trading very happy.

Sounds like something Veeky Forumstards would be interested in.

They don't know yet, but it will adjust depending on the number of nodes, see this comment from their reddit AMA:
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/

>For example, the number will differ based on how many nodes are present in the network - whether it’s 1K, 10K, 100K or more. Our working plan is to model (based on simulations) the right initial number, and allow the network to vote on changes.

I'm trying to get at least 10k ENG, I think that's a good amount to have a solid chance at being able to have a masternode.

what's a masternode and why do i want one?

This is the dip everyone, go catch that falling knife

You get paid for running a node.

Yup I listened to these fucking shils on Veeky Forums and bought ath, now I'm getting dumped on. Man I'm so angry.

this is the dip, wait a sec senpai

there was someone else who said so you have no one else to blame but yourself man

Dude relax the price target is 20. Might hold all Q1. Maybe even all year. Check their roadmap bro.

how do you estimate the price target?

Thanks bros feeling better now.

$20 is $2bil marketcap, which i thing is easily justified given what cardano's current marketcap is. Shit cardano is mostly vaporware, enigma already has one amazing working product.

this is a three digit coin desu, low market cap, only 76 million coins in circulation, a working product, a good idea, this is a lambo coin

Jesus christ, did you expect to go 50% as soon as you buy?

easily a 100 dollar coin. We'll be at 20 within a week. Screenshit this.

hihi i said screenshit instead of screenshot.

I've been hurt before user

crypto is not for you if dips right after you buy make your soyboy hands tremor