mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Old thread

First for the four armed god

First for Fists

my dudes > your dudes

So which traitor primarchs will redeem themselves on the inevitable end times?
My vote is for Magnus and Mortarion

Thumbnail looks like he's trying on celestine's dress.

>Leman Russ... You are not prepared...

shut your filthy jabroni mouth

Old models > New models

What are the best books for IF? Need something to read

Is having 3 troop choices and 2 HQ's for mono Custodes lists really THAT important to start with the 6 CP from the +3CP detachment?

Kind of a lot of points to drop on filling the troop tax in that detachment for them. Plus HQ's aren't cheap for them either and you need 2.

Your warlord will never look this classy.

>Magnus with nu miniature
>Redeem
>Not Alpharius after that new model foreshadowing the AL true loyalty

Honestly for pure Custodes. I'd probably go Vanguard detachment as you have a ton of Elite options. And you still get 2 FA slots.

Either or ally or yes it's very important.

Paint your shit anons.

Maybe Magnus? Possibly Peturabo if he gets a written apology from Dorn and the Emperor.

Stinky boys redeeming themselves would be fun.

Woah woah woah. Alpharius doesn't need to be redeemed. He was always the most loyal. Probably

>Alpharius was loyal and Omegon was the heretic all along

I'm a bit down right now. Ever since 8th dropped my current Tau army has been nigh unusable and has been shit ever since Codexes began to drop. I keep losing game after game after game, the fundamentals of 8e and how the index is going, I don't know if it's me being shit, the index being shit, or the game being so different.

My units all feel so fucking flimsy, from a whole unit of 10 firewarriors getting mowed down, to devilfish getting blasted instantly T1, to my hammerheads and riptides eating shit at the hands of my opponents lascannons, plasmas, or primarchs every game since they can zip across the whole board in what seems like 1 turn and land that charge.

Every time I inflict major damage to my opponent it feels like they have some super invuln save that negates it, and every time they attack me I sit, sigh, and roll either a 6+ or nothing as my unit eats shit.

Then I watch my opponent reroll all their misses and I sit idly as my 1's and 2's and 3's sit there uselessly.

Anyone else feel this way?

I like this Magnus look.

Magnus some fragments is already a loyalist

Just collect enough Magnuses together to make a new one and he can play on BOTH SIDES.

Daemon Primarch Magnus vs. Janus Reborn, "Primarch" of the Grey Knights

It'll be Fulgrim once Slaanesh is dead so that kids don't get confused when they hear the "Emperor's Children" are the chaos guys.
but in all seriousness, the only one I could see going Loyalist would be Alpharius
Daemon Prince Fulgrim model when?

Dorn and the Emperor did nothing wrong.

bare bones 3 units of 3 Guardians is 468 points

giving everyone a dagger and replacing a spear with a sword/shield in each unit (optimal) is 525 points

its a lot of points either way for 9, 3 wound models.

just the kind of shit opinion i'd expect from a skeleton

Moar

Might make a candle base for my daemon prince.

go to /wipg/ the book it's taken from is in their mega

Head by /wip/ it's the place foer this stuff.

>Possibly Peturabo if he gets a written apology from Dorn

Dear Perturabo,
It is I, Rogal Dorn. I am writing to you to tell you that I forgive you and accept your apology. (Even though you have not offered it yet).

It is not your fault you are the inferior to me in both seige and defensive warfare, and cannot match my architecture prowess. But know that it is okay and all your tantrums against me are forgiven. Please, come home. Father and I miss you.

Love your better, bigger brother,
Rogal Dorn

>tau are a shooty army
>BS4+

Any more ideas for making stuff with sprues? Besides spruecrons and brick walls.

1993pts

>Brigade Detachment +9CP (Orks) HQ Elites Fast Attack Troops Heavy Support

Trees, walls, barricades, etc

Ork vehicles

>guard are a shooty army
>bs4+

>I'm a bit down right now. Ever since 8th dropped my current Tau army has been nigh unusable and has been shit ever since Codexes began to drop.

Want to feel good about them again? Just fight Necrons, and laugh your ass off when you table them by the end of turn 3. There are armies that have it a lot worse than Tau.

I don't wanna be that guy but anyone got a pdf of kayvann's shrike novel by George Mann?

Remove fantasyplate

Being Vulkan is suffering

Any good substitute for fuse wire?

Let's see those custom chapters/craftworlds/fleets/etc.!

copper in regular wires.

Why is Vulcan fighting primaris?

>BS4+

And they have higher strength weapons to make up for it. What's your point?

Doesn't matter. Pure Custodes is absolute dog shit. Just build them however you want because you won't be winning games anyways.

Hmm...

Any substitute for wire?
Maybe I can just find a tiny paper clip.

>IG not a shooty army
>BS 4+
>The absolute state of taufags.

Way too expensive for the better guns to work

>DA successor
>not realizing that "Dark" is to signify that they're still in the closet and haven't come out to the galaxy.

You missed out on the entire point of DAs and revealed to the world their "dark secret"

That in no way makes up for their bs.
Shit bs is always worse than possibly wounding marines better.

I actually like this b8. I r8 it 8/8. Thnx m8

>Bloodletters are BS 3+
>Khorne Daemons must be a shooty army

>So which traitor primarchs will redeem themselves on the inevitable end times?
Angron,at the final battle of Terra he goes on the rampage killing all the other Primarchs before finally putting the Emperor to the sword causing him to resurrect absorbing all the the Primarchs psychic energy and finally giving Angron the release he craves

[angry heretics noises]

I like this, means no more primarchs

I don't think that's true, not everyone plays super competitive WAAC tournament tier lists you know.

In fact I'd wager most do not. If you're judging your army by what 3 tournament lists are viable then 90% of armies in the game are "dog shit"

Meant regular power cables.

Even the tinyest paper clip will look like huge, like your candle has a dowel instead of taper.

That's less Angron redeeming himself and more Angron throwing Chaos' victory away.

Read it, I'm saying having BS4+ doesn't disqualify you from being shooty, not that BS4+ means you're shooty.

>S5 AP0
Oh yeah that really makes up for it.

well he always wanted to save mankind, lets say he realises that he needs all the prims and emps to be in the same place to pull it off

>That in no way makes up for their bs.
>Yet if they gave Tau BS3+ and gave me strength 4 weapons instead. I would scream like an autist until until I passed out from lack of oxygen.

Typical faggot Tau player is typical....

>watch battle report
>they forget DttfE is a thing

REEEEEEE

So why aren't Space Marine Transfer Sheets available for purchase any more? Where can I get these from?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

> get ways to modify BS skill or debuffs what they shoot
> potential for high number of shots
>elites have better BS

Tau fags with the low hanging bait

Enjoy brother user.

I might have some of that somewhere.

>marneus Calgary power fisting my ass.

To each their own, I guess. But you probably don't need to post this shit in every thread.

That would be better than bs4 str 5

forge world depending on chapter

Nice pasta

He isn't

>necron and tau players acting like babies cus their armies are low-mid tier
pottery

I don't give a shit about bs4 but when everything is priced like it is bs3 and the getting the buff is expensive it just does not work from a gameplay mechanic perspective

>That would be better than bs4 str 5

No one cares. Go spam your suit commanders and indirect fire rockets like a good taufag.

Fug I can actually see them doing that

Yes but Perty is too much of a baby to realize that. They just have to make him happy.

>orks are a melee army
>I2
i hated 7th

>elites have better BS
>Kroot BS4+
>XV25 BS4+
>XV8 BS4+
>XV95 BS4+
>XV104 BS4+
Should I go on?

Why did you describe Guard?

Tau players that don't want shit troops care. There would be less suit spam If they made the rest of their stuff viable idjit.

>necron
>low-mid tier

There is one army below them, you faggot, and Deathwatch can at least ally with useful armies.

>elites have better BS
No user.

This list is pretty bad. For one why are splitting up the boys mobs? Not only does it make Da Jump and Ere We Go less effective but you also miss out on the potential Green Tide Bonus. Also you can move 1 HQ and those 3 groups of stormboys to an outrider detachment and get another CP. On a side note; is Zagstruck any good? I just got his model but have yet to use it.

A Pulse Rifle hit went from killing a Guardsman 5/6 of the time to 4/9. And Guardsmen dropped in cost.

Also you could alternatively put the three Elites and an HQ in a detachment or the three Heavys and an HQ in a detachment to get another CP.

I'm not talking about playing against super competitive WAAC faggotry. I'm talking about losing to GKs and orks. Custodes are garbage user, I'm sorry you bought a meme faction.

Those aren't elites. Just tau with bigger guns.

>8 point fire warriors
I would unironically use them in marines lists for that price.

Perfect

>be Tau fag
>play infantry with some suit and tank support
>lose most games
>will be even shittier after codex

Just fuck my shit up

Primaris helmets are based off the MkIV helmets from the Horus Heresy.

>watch battle report
>fat degenerates
>don't know most of their rules
>CAACfag-tier """"fluffy""""" lists
>shaky camera
>""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""
>2 hours long video
Every fucking time.

Convince me to play Imperium instead of Xenos or Chaos.
I will wait.
Try your hardest

>I'm bad at maths the post

>Not NPCs