Stormcucks

seraphon are for ______

First for the Kroak!

tight lizard buttholes

I miss Sotek.

Ribbit ribbit mothefuckers.

It is a pity that they canceled this model. He was very cool

Are Coven Thrones worth their cost?

did you add that gif because noone answerd you in the last thread?

Got more painting done today. Finished off the 6 grots, another Witch Aelf and got the Sorceror mostly done - just the top of the staff and staff gems to go.

I reckon these girls will look pretty nice as a unit on the table shortly before they're shot off the board.

Also I went in and highlighted his pupils. That turned out better than expected. He's alsready been called the Green ranger at the local store.

Yes

post that kind of gif with a guy and i answer as best as i can

Like this?

good god, no!

but you still get your answer as promised: i don't think it's worth the points but it -has- some upsides: it is decently solid at least for a character which can reinforce 3 units in 12", they changed its command ability so it's at least useable now but the biggest downside still remains - no or very little rend
if you run against skaven or gobbos it might work but otherwise - mh, no, sorry, i would not recommend it

it MAY work with the right combo of units, the right artefact and the right command ability but just one bare coven throne - no

*the right command trait

Last night I impulse -bought Blade of the Blood Queen. How fucked am I?

It's a pretty decent box set, especially if you plan to use all the models.

Kroak is cool!

>that mold line

The only ones I'm shaky on are the morchast, but GHON seems to buff them nicely

Yeah, I'm planning on getting one to get a big skeleton army lead by Arkhan

I like soup.

Please never stop posting your muslim witch aelf hotties.

Just add a flute to his belt.

Digging your delicious chocolate elves user

so.... you only own green and black paint?

I realllllllyyyy like them. but they're situational

>has grots
>has moons
>using a regular elf head instead of an acolyte MOON mask
was going to give you shit for missed opportunity but I assume you are using this for an elf army instead of a chaos one?

Nope, I also own silver!

Yeah, the aelves are an order army and the grots are for the Grotgors.

I simply have to know how you do this delicious skin user.

Cheers guys! The skin is actually really simple - Steel Legion Drab and highlight by mixing in Baneblade Brown. Final highlight is just Baneblade Brown.

If you want more definition in the recesses against armour etc, it's just a small amount of Agrax Earthshade.

Also, butts.

Seconding this. I'd like to use it on my Neferata.

What are some good grimdark bits to make stormcast look better? ,i got bunch of snapfit ones and i wnat to use them as something elese but don't know what

I hope they will get cheaper with the DoK release. Maybe some boxed deal or reboxing

Why didn't you use the dark elf sorceress? Would match your girls

no

What's a good conversion for a Varghulf? Ogre Gorger? Rat Ogre with flayer arms?

SWEET Prosecutor m8. I like the conversion from wings to jetpack

DARK ELDAR CLAWED FIEND + spare wings from the crypt horror kit.
Ive seen one before and it looks awesome

Oh I have her too.

I would absolutely love that, but I don't realistically see it happening, sadly.

Oh shit what the hell is that

Hey, they reboxed some kits with a discount - liberators and something else iirc

I hope they'll also do an Arkhan book after the Neferata one. I'd love an Ushoran one, but I don't see it realistically happening.

>glued the whip to the back of the head

>racially diverse

Many thanks

I actually asked about the paints before but I forgot to save and forgot

>what the hell is that
user I...
user ...I wrote it right there.
in all caps.
Dark eldar clawed feind

games-workshop.com/en-CA/Dark-Eldar-Clawed-Fiend

No prob, hope it works out for you. I mainly tried it as I usually paint caucasian skin for everything, so a change is nice.

also hugeness scale.
It works well once you put the wings on

Nice. Would love to see her in your colour scheme.

Oh fuck I know what I'm doing with my spare flayer wings now

I love the Dark Eldar range but for the life of me I can't understand why the extent of GW's imagination when it came to alien species for Commorragh's arenas came down to a bunch of gorillas and birds.

>they remember me
Cheers

THATS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT
Nice model m8

Its eldar .
>You are now aware that the ALIEN race of eldar name thier units:
>Striking scorpions
>Swooping hawks
>Falcon grav tank
In reality i would think scorpions, hawks and falcons are only found on earth.
And this isnt like Tyranids where the humans named them, these are the actual names eldar gave with own stuff.

Just like the Tau name everything also Earth sea creatures

When do we get more info on daughters of khaine, seems like ages now

Is the user here, who leaked us the LoN book?
Can we get the last remaining warscrolls please?

Probably soon, now that LoN and MP are out of the way, DoK are next.

Just got my marauder horsemen
holy shit their bases are so small. I think I fucked up because I rebased my WHFB hellstriders on rounds way bigger than these

>old ones did it

What to buy after Blade of the Blood Queen? Obviously more skelingtons, but are more Grave Guard worth it? Black Knights?

all of warhammer is written from the perspective of the imperium, it's why they were elder and not aeldari etc etc

dumbass humans call them striking scorpions because we're dumbass humans

buy the models you want

it's worth noting that SC! Skeletons saves more money than Blade of the Blood Queen so buying two SC! skeletons would go great with your blade of the blood queen

Except for those novels written from the eldar point of view, where they just all these dumb names.

It's probably the closest Low Gothic translation

see the part where i said
>And this isnt like Tyranids where the humans named them, these are the actual names eldar gave with own stuff.

No dude, it's all imperium PoV even BL authors talk about it in their AMAs/interviews there's no omnipotent PoV in any BL book, even books about the emperor are warped.

Even the books which are alien PoV are still distorted from the imperium pov "so [the readers] can understand it"

It's the argument for WHY they're the eldar to begin with and not the aeldari (which old codexes/rulebooks do mention briefly)

Big Morathi tits right in my face

But now the codices refer to them almost exclusively as Aeldari and Drew Carey, so I guess we have a non-Imperial PoV now.

or by Roboute Guilliman hooking up with an aeldari they're teaching the imperium more of their language

yvraine teaching anyone anything...

MORATHI SNAKE BITCH FORM REVEAL WHEN?
I NEED THAT SNAKE PUSSY

remember that 40k is becoming more grimdark, we saw this in 6th and 7th edition with the ally system

In order to stand up to the threat of total annihilation what were fiersome enemies were sometimes allies

Same thing happened in the move to 8th edition, edlar and dark eldar teaming up with black templars and ultrasmurfs -- the aeldari and drew cary are working more with the imperium of man and educating them

she taught guilliman the aeldari karma sutra

>being triggered by the suggestion of melanin

Need good alternative for seraphon salamanders help

there are really only two kinds of people, eh?

>monoboob is sjw witchcraft
and
>no matter what kind of armor, there is still snek pussy under

Playing another army

FW magma dragon

No its one of the Best looking army right now

And fuck off soyboy

I actually like the look of the DoK. Couldn't be more arsed about how you can fuck them.

Don't think there was any difference on the other scrolls? Except the lack of summoning.

Dip gummy worms into elmers glue

Let's not get crazy. He should use magmadroths.

Fantasy/AoS newfag here. Which army will satisfy my love of knights in plate?
I find the stormcast to be repulsive, btw.

>magma dragon
How big it is? On Pictures is way to big

>>no matter what kind of armor, there is still snek pussy under

Only if they can perform magic vore tricks with it,

Slaves to Darkness. Go full cav and fight for the lady (of cankerwall)

Depends on the race of the models.
Some models were sculpted to be European featured and have Caucasoid skulls, like this elf.

Others like the Excelsior warpreist were sculpted to have black facial feature and look stupid when painted white.

His elfs look fine though because they have masks so you cant tell.

nighthaunts are definitly changed
but I was looking for the dire wolves
(now that legion of blood is a better soulblight than soulblight i need cheap battlelines)

I was under the impression that the sisters of slaughter were incredibly unpopular in 8th ed, so I'm surprised they decided to re-use their masked look in the new units. Then I remembered that they share a box with witch elfs, so from GW's perspective I guess it looks like fans loved them.

I'm afraid your only option is the Freeguild which are outdated models which will never get updated.

I guess you could hope for the next elf release to be knight-y.
Don't listen to anyone saying Slaves to Darkness. It's like Freeguild but even older and shittier looking.

Demigryph / Greatsword/ Freeguild general army
Slaves to darkness
Khrone bloodwarriors and bloodcrushers
Dispossessed

Didn't the pdf have all the nighthaunt units though?
I am assuming the only difference on the wolves is the summonable change, but it would be nice with some confirmation.

What are some good wings to replace those gay metal ones morathi comes with?

the pdf has -no- nighthaunt units
the leak two weeks ago had a few, but the cav and banshee is still missing