mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Old thread

first for black templars

Nth for Eldar are getting nerfed in the March FAQ update and no amount of dishonest weasel arguments from you slimy fucking knife-ears is going to change that.

Eldar will always be top tier and there's nothing you can do about it, Imperiumfags.

How viable are Adeptus Mechanicus lists made mostly of Vanguard/Rangers, Onagers and Beep Boops?

Most of the line doesn't do much for me in terms of aesthetics. I want a stationary-ish heavy gunline, but nearly everything else is melee, Electro Priests with horrible models, or a super expensive (money wise) dragoon

We can call you NPC's.

What's the WAAC 1k mono Custodes list looking like?
Humor me here, I know mono Custodes is awful.

Is this the end times?

>mono-stodes
>WAAC
Pick one (1).

What colour should I paint my Eldar

Yellow and Brown with ebon spirit stones.

But /40kg/ assured me cuckstodus were going to be horribly broken with their codex!

>brown
back to BLACKED you degenerate

They are, because soup.

for grey knights maybe, enjoy your irrelevance.

>yfw the gellar field fails

You’re implying the people posting here go out and play games much less face off against niche armies like mono-toads
Stop being a faggot with your poor attempts at solicitating a “waac 1k banana army”
Doesn’t exist dumbass

Yme-loc is the shit, pick them.

Dark green black wash with turquoise drybrush, with some mix of blue and yellow/white detailing, and bright tan gemstones. Copper color trim for shiny.

What program is this called?

Our codex will be out soon Imperium fags, then we'll see who's whining RREEEEEE

our only weakness :C

Do Raven Guard, Iron Hands, White Scars and Salamanders players think they are PCs?

Here's a proper chaplain.

What is the army that is most fun to play?
What is the army that is most fun to paint and put together?

>grimaldus commits tech heresy for a war and holds the leader of an entire titan legion hostage when they call him out
>literally who the chaplain considers themself better than him

>Stop being a faggot with..

Uh, I'm straight? Not sure what that has to do with my question though?

Anyway why are you implying no one here plays the game? I'm sure most here have friends they play with or a store they go to.

With his new aura, Magnus' chance to manifest powers is

>WC5: 99.92%
>WC6: 98.8%
>WC7: 94%

So yeah, it's all but impossible to fail his cast. Plus it will make you harder to deny.

Sounds like your standard Cawlstar meta to me. 2 or 3 squads of 5 rangers with Arquebi and Ignore Cover, then spam basic Rangers as troops and load up on big guns.

You kinda need SOMETHING that can move quickly in that list, since the bots are stationary and everything else can just pivot around them if they want to stay in the aura. I use singular Dragoons, you can use ironstriders if you don't mind relatively poor BS or Infiltrators if you are good at hiding/fight a lot of light infantry.

What you shoot with Wrath of Mars bots is going to evaporate, but you're not that tough and you have fuck-all versatility with that list.

Orks for both questions. Don’t expect to win often.

I'm a bit down right now. Ever since 8th dropped my current Sisters of Battle army has been nigh unusable and has been shit ever since Codexes began to drop. I keep losing game after game after game, the fundamentals of 8e and how the index is going, I don't know if it's me being shit, the index being shit, or the game being so different.

My units all feel so fucking flimsy, from a whole unit of 10 seraphim getting mowed down, to immolators getting blasted instantly T1, to my repressors and penitent engines eating shit at the hands of my opponents lascannons, plasmas, or primarchs every game since they can zip across the whole board in what seems like 1 turn and land that charge.

Every time I inflict major damage to my opponent it feels like they have some super invuln save that negates it, and every time they attack me I sit, sigh, and roll either a 6+ or nothing as my unit eats shit.

Then I watch my opponent reroll all their misses and I sit idly as my 1's and 2's and 3's sit there uselessly.

Anyone else feel this way?

>eldarfags in the last thread trying to argue they're not OP, and the fact that their army is good at everything is completely fine
the knife ear tears when they get nerfed is going to be even sweeter than those of the commissar nerf

Cool

sisters are really strong right now, you're just a shit player

Isn't that just a post it note with a dickbutt scrawled on it in a box?

Use Ruststalkers with the electro-glaves modelled on a counts-as priests to act as the hammer to your anvil gunline

This is some stale pasta.

Are Kataphron Breachers good?
They look bulky and tanky

Saim Hann and Ulthwe look best IMO.

>losing as a sisters player

Bike hqs and bikes?

>Draigo opens terminus decree
It just contains a post-it note with "Well, guess you're fucked mate." on it

>ultra advanced battlesuit
>BS4+

So anons, what do you see getting the nerfhammer in the march update?

What do you think is going to (realistically) happen to said problem units?

suck my dick

also eldar

The virgin Grimaldus has old man voice, not intimidating, makes pretentious cringe speeches and is literally written by Dembski Bowden. Chad unknown BA chaplain has deep sonorous voice, is intimidating, and only needs to repeat the same 3 sentences to keep his space marines on the straight and narrow.

>Open the Terminus Decree
>Just says "Ask the Custodes for help, they're better than you in every way, lots of love, Emprah"

I ended up with a primaris librarian. Pretty sweet lookin model, but kinda hard to avoid looking exactly like other primaris librarians. Anyone see interesting kitbashes or conversion on one?

I have imperial fists so unfortunately "slap chapter related bits on the guy" isn't a great strategy for me.

>Underslung Red-dot sight
Does this make any sense, cause ForgeWorld is claiming it

I'm mostly trying to see how good is that change before i start kneejerking about lose of invu being a nerf.

I mean, effective 6+++/5+++ depending on your invu is nice, but that aura is pretty sweet as well. In comparison, old Magnus chance was

>WC5: 97.2%
>WC6: 91.6%
>WC7: 83.3%

I'm more sad about his Smite getting -2 for super version. Aura helps somewhat, as does not caring that you rolled double 6, but it's still pretty big.

Nothing will be as sweet as the combined conscript commissar nerf. There's one grognard in my group with 5 different guard regiments who gets triggered at the mention of conscripts these days. He rages and demands all discussion of conscripts cease because "it's boring and been talked to death!"

>it's another Shard of Magnus. Draigo fuses with it to become a Super Grey Knight

ALTANSAR.

they're saying red dot sight but they mean laser thing (probably)

But user, primaris are suppose to look same-y and bland. It's their whole shtick.

dark reapers (maybe shining spears) and apparently Custodes bikes apparently are too cheap.

>Does this make any sense
>40k

I predict:
>eldar getting buttfucked with nerfs
>tyranids getting spot nerfs to abusive things like biovore spam, GSC mind control, etc.
>guardfag detachments granting only a third of CP that any other army detachments would to be balanced according to their unit costs
>only one Primarch/LoW is allowed per army at/below 2k points (too hopeful this one)

Cuckstodes are an abortion of an army. There is no WAAC list.

>they hit eldar with the unholy trinity of nerfs
>psychic nerf
>dark reaper nerf
>-1 stacking nerf

But the Supreme Grand Master is supposed to be the only one who knows about it? Did he walk up and ask “Terminus Decree?” And they're like “nigga what?”.

how are brits this bad at guns

It's a gaint dildo with a letter reading "Might as well get used to taking it up the ass now" next to it.

I realized why the Misericordia is worth taking for Custodians. Beyond the efficient raw damage output increase.

Its to make sure you dont waste wounds dealt. If youre attacking you can alternate between D1 damage misericordia attacks and D3 damage axes/spears such that you dont lose efficiency due to wasted overkill.

This is legit right?

Its almost as if Draigo had a conversation with them and exchanged ideas, its some wild shit I know.

overkill doesnt exist if the amount of attacks dont change, if you kill 5 dudes with a power sword or 5 dudes with an MC power sword, if you have 5 attacks nothing changes

you pay for the extra attack, thats literally the point of it

Only kind of. You have to declare EVERYTHING before you start rolling dice, so you can't fish to put somebody at one, then use the misercordia on them, and then use the rest on a different target. You can still use whichever is more effective against whatever target though.

GK get a "primarch" after all

Ridiculous weapon laws because America declared independence and we can't have something like that happen again. So now they need to show ID to purchase plastic utensils and have regular bobby sweeps for bike wheels.

>I realized why the Misericordia is worth taking for Custodians.

You make it sound like the extra S6/8 attack at 2+ isn't reason enough...

Monkey’s paw: We’re still shit with him.

Whatever's out of line will get drastically overnerfed into the garbagr. Unless they're Primarchs, then they'll get a lovetap.

Janus when?

Only rich people living out in the countryside own guns legally and that is generally shotguns. In cities where the vast majority of the population lives, there's just various revolvers or modified starting pistols floating about in gangs, the owners of which aren't exactly well educated in said firearms.

I'm running the math on his average Smite damage now. It's a considerable nerf to that, but I'd say he got enough shit to consider all the changes a net sidegrade.

they know the fucked up the design and this is them trying to save face rather than say "we let ricky the intern make this stuff and it's shit, buy it anyway"

What's your opinion on this guy?

ITT post your gift list/wishlist, others rate your taste/armies

Id:gl723924575

Big Celestine tits right in my face

7/10

Big Guilliman dick right in my face

> one of these is not like the other

I wonder what this little guy is thinking about

fucked up designing what exactly?

If you look at the list I have shit from 4 armies(5 if you count that some of the stuff on the list is for my cult)

Not even the first thing.
The bloody guns on some things don't have grips

No clue, since I'm fairly certain they can use Google or go to a shooting range if they care that much. Evidently they don't give a damn about gun practicality, but we could have guessed that the moment we saw the first chainsword and/or saw a social media intern answering the questions.

Think it was the massacre that caused the crackdown. We seem to be ahead of the Americans on that since, so whatever.
Laughing at police and pointless regulations is another sport we invented and suck at, I think.

Also farmers, for obvious reasons. Still, no real excuse for not even googling things like that before making an idiot of yourself.

Big stale meme right in my eyes

as an example

at the start of the fight phase I select a Guardian unit equipped with Spears and Misericordias to fight.

I declare all of their attacks with all weapons will be against the same unit that happens to have models with 3 wounds each.

I select my first Gaurdian model in the unit and it attacks with everything bringing one model down to 1 wound remaining.

I select my next Gaurdian model from the unit to attack and elect to have it attack first with its Misericordia, dealing 1 wound, killing the model, then attacking with its damage D3 spear so that if the D3 is >1 the additional is not wasted.

then proceed in this fashion with my remaining Gaurdian models, one at time, until the entire Gaurdian unit has completed all of its attacks.

That is how it works RAW right?

It doesn't have to be this way, homey

>one model on rubble: 31-37 dollars
>five models with wings on rubble: 30 dollars

I rate that list
dark angel/10

Don't forget to order more lube.

I thought we're on about the upside down boltgun they're claiming is actaully just a lazer sight

Why not run mono DEldar?

>Ridiculous weapon laws because America declared independence and we can't have something like that happen again.

Yeah, the firearms laws put into place in the late 1980's/mid 1990's were a response to the loss of the American colonies in the mid 18th century. Fucking British bureaucracy....