So who is he a Daemon Prince of again?

So who is he a Daemon Prince of again?

The Emperor of Mankind.

Of the Primordial Truth.

Unironically this. Lorgar will return and show us a third way. The way of truth.

Prince of Bald

How does he fell about being the original author of the Imperial Cult? Does he regret it? Does he feel vindicated?

Chaos Undivided

Undivided
>implying ADB's opinion matters when it comes to GW's decision making

It's mentioned that he’s super embarrassed by it and encourages his bois to raid shrine worlds whenever possible.

Can you elaborate?

It's something one would wish to witness. The utter confusion on one of them, and two laughing so hard, they could die from it.

A short story was just released by GW at the HH Weekender that has Daemon Prince Lorgar stalking/killing word bearers. Why I don't know.

Sheer Handsomeness.

I don't understand whats happening here

The Word Bearers started the whole God Emperor stuff and got punished for it, leading to their betrayal and turn to Chaos.
Yet right after the Word Bearers turn to Chaos everybody in the Imperium starts to worship the Emperor as a god.
A bunch of Chaos Marines from a different legion find this fact really entertaining.

Pretty much It's some Chaos Marines learning about the Imperial Cult for the first time. They laugh so hard they cough up blood.

That's amazing.

fpbp

Chaos Undivided, ADB can eat my entire ass

For all the shit BL deservedly gets, there's some pretty great moments.

>Like when Cato Sicarius proved he really is a total cunt.

‘Yield, for we are Adeptus Astartes!’ shouted Sicarius, pounding his fist on the Chimera’s sloped hull. ‘Eighth Company of the Ultramarines Chapter. There are no hostiles in engagement range. Open up and report!’

As Numitor covered the last few metres to the armoured patrol, the top hatch of the command Chimera gave a metallic squeal and opened up completely.

‘High time,’ growled Sicarius.

A stressed-looking Guardsman wearing sergeant pips, his close-shaved hair grey despite his years, leaned out to look down at the Ultramarines. From behind him a portly, middle-aged man with a starched collar peered out.

‘What is it?’ said the sergeant. ‘What do you want?’

Sicarius took a step back in shock, nostrils flaring and eyes wide.

‘Have a care, soldier,’ he said, his tone cold and dangerous, ‘or you’ll not need a commissar to punish your insolence. You can point that tank’s turret elsewhere.’

The sergeant’s face paled visibly. He waved frantically to the Demolisher, and its main gun pivoted away. ‘I didn’t… there’s no need for that,’ the officer said hurriedly. ‘Shell shock, nothing more. My heartfelt apologies, brother-sergeant…?’

‘And why are you not with the rest of your division?’ asked Sicarius.

The other squads were clambering out of their Chimeras too, the Astra Militarum troopers forming up in loose groups with lasguns at the ready. At least half of them were nursing crippled limbs, and several had plasma burns. Most of them had blood-encrusted bayonets attached to the ends of their rifles, and many openly held grenades.

Something wasn’t right.

‘Sicarius,’ said Numitor under his breath, ‘I think they are–’

‘I’m handling it, Numitor,’ growled Sicarius, motioning Glavius toward to the command Chimera. ‘Glavius, get on that vox and raise company command. We have to report back.’

‘I told you,’ said Kinosten. ‘The vox is out.’

Numitor’s hand moved slowly to unclip his bolt pistol from its holster.

‘It… it has been sabotaged, sergeant,’ came Glavius’ muffled voice from inside the Chimera. ‘Most of these wires have been cut through.’

Sicarius grabbed Kinosten by the throat and slammed him up against the side of the Vodhjanoi.

‘You are deserters!’ barked Sicarius. ‘I knew it! Do you want to die in disgrace?’

‘Don’t…’ choked Kinosten, ‘We…’

‘It was the tau on the ridge!’ gabbled Nordgha. ‘We broke them! We did our duty, didn’t we? We turned the tide at Via’mesh’la, by ourselves! Don’t we deserve a reprieve? Then they sent in their warsuits… we didn’t stand a chance! We’re more use to you alive, surely, and…’

‘Silence!’ shouted Sicarius, veins bulging in his forehead. ‘You are all cowards, traitors to the Emperor’s name! You deserve to die, every one of you. Do you really think you could stop us? Do you think thirty lasguns is enough to stop two squads of Ultramarines?’

‘Especially,’ said Numitor, ‘when they’ve got no ammo clips.’

‘What?’ said Sicarius.

‘There are no clips in their lasguns.’

Kinosten, choking and turning purple as he tried in vain to prise Sicarius’ gauntlet from his neck, hammered his heels against the side of the Chimera in a spasmodic tattoo.

‘Got… wrong… ammo…’ the Astra Militarum sergeant gasped. A bitter, burbling laugh escaped from his blood-flecked lips.

‘Just let him go, Sicarius,’ said Numitor. ‘They never intended to fire upon us. These men are beaten already.’

‘They will be,’ came the reply. ‘Severely. And this one at the very least will face summary execution from his commissar.’ There was a chorus of dissenting grumbles from the massed Guardsmen.

‘Let him go,’ said the largest of their number, a scarred brute with skin like boot leather.

‘You heard Reytek,’ said a scrawny, rat-faced private with a missing ear. He was visibly shaking. ‘Let the sarge go. Please.’

One of the Leman Russ Demolishers reversed, its turret angling.

Sicarius gave a barking laugh, long and loud. Numitor did not like its tone one bit. ‘When Captain Atheus gets wind of this,’ said Sicarius, ‘you are all for the gallows.’

>Rowboat tries to get him to chill a bit down the road, though.

Whats this from?

>He thinks ADB is a fanfic writer and that his ideas aren't canon.

Blades of Damocles

Can't wait till Magnus becomes the first reclaimed primarch and leads his sons the Grey Knights.

Cheers

Well even by ADBs own admission, GW tell him what is and what is not canon.

>Space Marine doesn’t know the difference between clips and magazines
I’m triggered

>the first "reclaimed" Primarch
ftfy

>Blades of Damocles
You get this gem from it too.

Cato was jealous no chick was talking to him

wtf I love Sicarius even more now
This is amazing.

Fuck Sicarius

How would you want your chemically enhanced, psychotically indoctrinated super humans to act?

To be fair, choking out a Guardsman and threatening his men after they'd just smacked the shit out of the Tau with no ammo and only ran once the battle suits showed up is a pretty dick move.

The manipulative Water Caste whore had it coming though.

Winning a fight with grenades alone is one thing but sabotaging the vox and running away is entirely different. Especially when you're a citizen of the imperium.

Don’t forget with bayonets. It seems pretty obvious that they bumrushed them, based on the blood and injuries.

Deserting is dishonorable, but so is being sent to battle with no ammo. But they did, and completed their objective against the odds. They just chose to not get slaughtered by a counterattack they had no way to combat.

Certain IG units, like the Kriegsman, would have chosen to die there. The majority wouldn’t.

retreat is one thing, but they have crossed the line

I want to hear the rest of this. What book?

you're mum's vagina m8

Cunto Sicarius Goes To The Shops For Some Milk

To be fair they were implied to be former Thousand Sons who managed to simply not be at the Burning of Prospero to turn Chaos and what not.

Like the other sane ones that aren’t Black Templars.

And they told him that Undivided Princes (with the exception of Be'lakor) are old news and no longer valid.

So enjoy your new master, Dark Master.

"I Cato Siccarius am the savior of mankind!"

absolutely based

Yeah, how it was handled would likely vary a lot about who found them. Some, like Celestine (At least, judging by the fact most of her character was about Not Being An Idiot and being understanding of human failings) would likely encourage them to return/make sure they got proper ammo.

My issue with Cato is less that he's being a dick (It's the Imperium) and more that he's being a pointless dick. He's not convincing them to do their duty when as an angel of the emperor he could be so much more effective at getting them to return than that.

i cant help but hear the TTS voice

>Heavily armed supersoldier kills an unarmed defenseless diplomat
>This is somehow admirable
Why are Imperiumfags such edgelords? At least Chaos players acknowledge it

>unarmed defenseless diplomat
if you read the full passage, she had a weapon, and was trying to distract Numitor long enough to get a shot off. Also, The Emperor who created the Night Lords, Space Wolves, World Eaters, and Iron Hands probably wouldn't give a fuck about the death of some alien diplomat.

The Space Marines entered a civilian center on purpose to evade T'au pursuit by using the T'au civilians as body shields. That's a war crime.

>Warcrime

No such thing anymore. Even if it was, only applies to humans.

Wrong on two counts. War crimes don't cover non humans, and space marines are largely ungoverned by the Lex Imperialis.

That said, as a Word Bearer fag, I'd be alright with bombing Tau civilian centers to show them the might of the divine.

To run is one thing
But to waist a life is heresy

Have you not heard the good news. Janus the first Supreme Grand Master of the Grey Knights literally has the shard of Magnus. Not just any shard but the shard of "all of Magnus' nobility" Even earlier then that they announced that the while reason Magnus attacked earth with chaos was to return this shard to himself.

in a war of extermination between two enemies, everything is fair game. The Tau purged any humans that wouldnt submit to the greater good. The Imperium returns the favor. learn the lore of the tau faggot, when the conquest of silk fails, the conquest of fire is enacted.

Imperium players acknowledge how brutal humanity is, and they are brutal because everything IS out to kill them.

Tau players cant really be this stupid can they?

Chad, Daemon Prince of Pussy

Rolled 17 (1d20)

The Eye of Terror opens up....1d20 pussies fall out.

>implying the "sane" chapters wouldn't have a similar response
I mean, the most humane space marines, the salamanders, are known best for their widespread use of flame weapons and thunder hammers.

Why do you think they cut the vox?

They almost certainly reported they had no ammo and asked to be resupplied before the misssion, and were told no.

They almost certainly asked to retreat after completing a suicidal mission and getting hit by the counterattack, and were told no.

Your superiors have just basically told you to stand there and die without any ability to fight back. Wasting lives just just competeted a heroic, but wholly unnecessary task.

There are no war crimes in the grim darkness of the far future.

Such trivial rules have no place when every war holds the fate of entire worlds in the balance.

Some people still like to pretend the Tau are purely good guys who do nothing wrong and that they’re relevant on a galactic scale.

All of them, the indecisive sissy

How is it a warcrime? What laws did they break?

No its called serving the emperor.

Wasn't belakor killed by rocks? Not that strong for a now unique dp.

>Warcrime
>Against Xenos

Kek, next you'll say servitors have rights!

>Also, The Emperor who created the Night Lords, Space Wolves, World Eaters, and Iron Hands probably wouldn't give a fuck about the death of some alien diplomat.

I can understand the others, especially Night Lords and World Eaters, but why Iron Hands?

Iron hands are the second most callous chapter. No one is going to unseat marines malevolent as king of the assholes but they come pretty close

fucking lel seeing sicarius blitz by at the speed of light to crush a blue chick into the turf

THE FLESH IS WEAK

To be fair though, Ferrus Manus hated the direction his Legion was going in and wanted to right it. Never got the chance to, and they got worse.

Perhaps he's a Daemon Prince of Doubt.

Is there such a Daemon Prince?

I think they became that way by the time of 40k, but 30k/HH era wasn't so bad, was it?

Yeah, I know, but they weren't really extreme with it back then.

I mean, when you compare them to what the Night Lords and World Eaters did to worlds that rebelled or resisted, it was nothing.

I think the user who originally brought them up was referring to their 40K behavior, since they also mentioned the Marines Malevolent.

I doubt that.

It's subtle, isn't it?

If Celestine was on-planet they probably wouldn't have deserted in the first place.

If Celestine was on-planet, they probably would of had ammo.

I've been playing a lot of Warhammer Total War online so this doesn't surprise me. Those kiting, stone age fucks are a nightmare to deal. They make a 50 man gunline look like a water pistol.

He wasn't. It was a count as model. Be'lakor cannot be hurt by physical attacks as long as he sees them coming. And even if he is hit, his endurance is at godlike lives.

The T'au put members of their militarily on trial if they commit war crimes against their own men or other races. For example, Nimbosa massacre.

Justify why the Imperials have less morals than the xenos T'au.

The same reason an officer in the military is to blame not the soldiers following the orders.
The soldiers hands are clean it's emp's hands that run red and I'd like to see you try to court martial him.

Because Imperium isn't commiting war crimes against it's own.
They kill only heretics or xenos so doesn't count.

"Suffer not the xenos to live"

Crime cannot be committed against xenos, who are by nature already condemned to death. Morals are irrelevant in the situation.

And plenty of Imperial officials get punished, one way or another, if they go too far against their own or violate other laws. It's just that, unlike the naive Tau, Humanity understands that horrible things are necessary to survive in a horrible galaxy.

lmao jesus christ

In orginal Tau tried to schoot marines.

>Lorgar ruined worship for everyone, even the nerdy kid in the corner who just wanted to build shit and worship his hammer

All this does is show that his most excellent and heroic gloriousness, Cato Sicarius, was fully in the right.

I was expecting some despicable act but truly, Cato Sicarius is a Man among Men and completely, 100% based.

he wont say anything next, I called the inquisition. shame about the entire planet being destroyed. ave emperah'.

>Being this new.
B-but Spehs merheens are the goodies!

>Waaah, this is war crime!
>Raising the white flag to kill someone isn't wrong tho.
Fucking Tau, can't wait till they are bretconned.

>Beaten up by an ordinary power fist
Survey says you're wrong.