mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDZXU2S0Vmg&t=2477s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the best way to run noise marines?

As EC of course, filling a troop slot. But what weapons, 5 man? 10 man?

1st for red 'unz

Xth for Commorragh

I'm confident Phantasm Grenade Launchers will still be useless, sadly.

Big Daemonette tit right in my face

Too slow.
Not red enuf.

I do 2 10 man unites with 2 blastmasters 7 sonic blasts and doom siren combi-melta powersword on the champion

then a 9 man unit with chainswords and a dark apostle.

All 3 units in rhinos and sorcerer on steed running next to them.

I don't usually win.

What's my minimum financial investment for a decent sized army I can play at the local GW? I haven't played since middle school. Also are people still assholes to newcomers?

nth for Cuckstodes still do not have batreps

I used to play back in 4th edition, but didn't play for a long time due to college and stuff. Looking to get back into the game.
I found my old army. Am I off to a good start with what I have, and what's some cool new fancy stuff to buy? Is any of this good? Is the sob codex in the OP an actual sob codex? I don't believe it.

Celestine
20 seraphim
20 SIsters in 2 rhinos
1 Immolator
1 lord karamazov
1 penitent engine
30 guardsmen with some heavy weapons and special weapons and a commissar
2 battle cannon and 1 punisher leman russ
trio of basilisks
10 stormtropers in a chimera
Inquisitor lord with retinue in a land raider

>ruining the meme

Absolutely heretical

They're mediocre, but they can still have a use. They're 3 points so just give your Sybarites one and fire it in addition to their Splinter Rifles.

>minimum investment
Usually around $400 usd but can vary greatly depending on community/army
>assholes
entirely dependent on local groups but for the most part 8th edition brought out a ton of new players so even the grouchiest of old guard are cutting back

2/4 straight through my ork mouth

Post WIPs, dudes, and games.
Tonight's stopping point.

>Usually around $400
And the rest

When the fuck is GW going to make more Plaguebearers.

They force now a morale check with -2 penalty at the unit unmodified LD

Thats weird I just watched one yesterday
Try reading the post a second time, he said "will be" not "are", because of the codex

No dominions with meltas makes this list sad.

Got a lot done today painted some built some
slapped some magnets in overall pretty happy with how my custodes are coming along

Varies immensely if used or you buy deal boxes. And faction choice.

Using 1500 points as a bench
250 to over 1000 dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=FDZXU2S0Vmg&t=2477s

there's a few

What does the Dark Eldar
>bright edge highlight on a dark basecoat
thing supposed to represent? Are they big fans of Tron?

The SoB codex isn't out yet but they will get one this year
Their current rules are in the Imperium index 2

>shitty fake beep boop hud on the bottom window

I mean, I get what you're going for but it's just so damn tacky. A shame because the rest of it's a beauty.

Retributor->Druchii right?
No highlights?

It's more of a "reflecting light off the sharpest edges" thing where what you're looking at actually isn't black, but a super REALLY FUCKING DARK (X color.)

No, but it means the people who paint those things are.

>cuss-toads
People who say this need to be chemically sterilized.

reporting in. I LOVE Tron.

>but they will get one this year

We'll get an "Imperial Agents" or something at most.

But I guess so long as it has the usual bonus, relics and strats I'll be happy with it.

>I don't usually win.
That's ok friend, at least you used what you love

Classic, English speakers can't pronounce shit

Well even though the truth is that they will get their own book, I now hope they don't for what a whiny little bitch you are

Retributior > fleshshade > Auric > Liberator

Usually I do a mix of Druchii and Agrax but I wanted the warm gold this time

If it’s supposed to be glinting light it doesn’t read that way at all. Light wouldn’t reflect on every single edge of every single panel. I’m not saying don’t do it, I just don’t get what they’re trying to achieve.

>druchii
Nigga you high?

Gold is looking a little flat, maybe it is the lighting

Honestly if it lets you combine SoS, SOB, Custodes and Inquisition without losing bonuses (Like how the Guard get access to Ecclessiarchy/Telepathica/Abhuman stuff in one list without losing bonuses) it would be pretty cool. That's enough units to actually justify a codex (If a bit short on special characters), doubly so if you a good amount of the bonuses apply to 'Imperial Agent' stuff.

I THINK Custodes are a solo codex though? Despite how few units they have.

If by plaguebearers you mean poxwalkers then never, and if not, never

You straight up retarded, homie

Its my shitty lighting I think they look great in person

What? Those are the 4 main groups that are 'Imperial Agents' without having enough units for a full on codex.

What's going on in this picture?

That's isstvan 5

Yeah you're retarded indeed.
1. A Custodes codex with new units came out like two weeks ago

2. GW has said SoS won't be touched until all other codices come out

3. SoB had their own entry in CA separate of any minor loser factions

Now stop being retarded

Dropsite Massacre

It appears to be the drop site massacare

Anyone know of any good tankettes for Sentinel stand ins?

>admit I'd be grateful for scraps
>called a bitch for it

Hi GW

it's the battle of istvaan V, the infamous dropsite massacre. vulkan is battling world eaters while ferrus manus gets ready to duel fulgrim (and die)

12 men with sonic blasters and blastmasters.

>>admit I'd be grateful for scraps
>>called a bitch for it
>act like a bitch
>admit to acting like a bitch
>somehow act surprised when called out for it
You're the kind of person that makes me wish for SoB to be squatted

>The Warhammer Cafe will also act as a hub for the Warhammer hobby in North America, hosting guests from the Design Studio and a series of unique displays of Citadel miniatures.

MFW I might have a chance to meet Duncan in real life.

>1. A Custodes codex with new units came out like two weeks ago

Yeah and it's not exactly strong on units. Even with the new stuff, they've got very few options.

>2. GW has said SoS won't be touched until all other codices come out

That, I'll admit, I wasn't aware of.

>3. SoB had their own entry in CA separate of any minor loser factions

I was saying what would be cool, not what I expect GW to actually do. I mean, the coolest option would be 'More SOB units' but working with existing stuff that seemed the more interesting one since Custodes, SOB and SoS are all Terran and all four groups have ties to each other.

>SOB + Custodes have had ties since the Age of Apostasy
>SOB + SoS both handle the Black Ships
>SoS+Custodes are the Talons of the Emperor
>SoB + Inquisition has long ties to the point they got shoved in the same codex once before).

You seem pretty mad about me doing what essentially amounts to letting user known not to get his hopes up too high.

Druchii isn't bad if you are going for a more dull gold look or a rosegold.

>implying you're not just a cancer user iching for any excuse to squat SoB because 'eeew girls'

stay classy Veeky Forums

Does a blue or red wash work for gold at all?

>Bretconned

Letting them mix without losing bonus is pretty unrealistic though. Thousand Sons and Deathguard have units in their own codex that cause them to lose their bonuses, so it's highly unlikely Sisters and Inquisition and what have you will be immune to this.

Not sure, it could I guess if done right. I personally used reikland fleshshade with a mix of duriachii violet wash on my custards.

I don't see how blue would ever be a good idea

Sounds like an experiment to try

How easy is it to solo a hive ship?

>Thousand Sons and Deathguard have units in their own codex that cause them to lose their bonuses, so it's highly unlikely Sisters and Inquisition and what have you will be immune to this.

Chaos and Imperial Guard also have units that ignore it too for other stuff, like you don't lose being a Legion for having some Chaos stuff that can't have a legion and Imperial Guard can get away with stuff that that's not even in their codex at all (Like stealing Crusaders from the SOB codex without losing it). I could see it being done if they were in the same actual codex (Especially Inquisition, since them commandeering stuff is really an Inquisition thing.)

Has anyone played HoR this edition? Is it any good, and does the campaign/skill ups do well? Is it at least a little balanced?

I think the technical term for people like you is "pathetic faggot"
But I'm not a doctor so I can't be certain.
Don't get me wrong, I like SoB, I own some myself despite the ancient sculpt and metal.
Thing is, that user there is like the equivalent of one of those people who either just complains, moans and sighs loudly when their opponent rolls high and they roll low, possibly even walking out on the game because they're such a pathetic specimen of humankind.
He doesn't deserve any good things.

pretty sure you can only take 10

it died when 8th dropped, same with shadow war

how well do reaver jetbikes fair? would i be gimping myself by including 2 or 3 squads instead of just 1?

>this year

Haven't tried the 8th version yet, but it should be fun since its just an update to the datasheets over 7th basically
Well that and the CT stuff and other additions, oh and the changes to upgrades

Sorry to break it to you buddy but GW said at LVO that every army will have their codex this year

they've been updating it. unfortunately google yields little results and there's only a few batreps online with HoR games.

Some of the units are different, a lot of the custodes lost 1-2 wounds. It's why I'm wondering how it plays. Small scale skirmish stuff is great especially with character growth.

>there will never be an 'Adeptus Administratum' keyword so you can put your Arbites converted scions with SoB so you have a reason to use repressors

though i'm not sure if there's any possibility or scenario that the space FBI will work with space nuns lore-wise

>u don't lose being a Legion for having some Chaos stuff that can't have a legion

That's not true, the opposite in fact.
Tzeentch demons are in the Thousand Son's book, but taking them will lose your bonus. The same is true of the Nurgle demons in Deathguard.

>Imperial Guard can get away with stuff that that's not even in their codex at all (Like stealing Crusaders

Crusaders are in the codex. While it's true they are the one exception to the taking none units (as is specifically called out for them) that's highly unlikely to apply to SoB.

At best you can hope that Assassins and Inquisitors will have something like "taking this in an Imperial Detachment does not cause it to lose it's Subfaction keywords"

You're really upset about nothing, ironic given your stated onions on 'bitching'

Well the Custodes opus is incomplete, they haven't updated it with the codex contents properly so all they had were unit names and the preview articles, and the index entry to work off of

you can take up to 20

You've misunderstood, I'm not upset or angered or anything like that. I am however deeply disgusted by a being such as yourself.

>That's not true, the opposite in fact.

Shadowy Allies in the CSM codex. Fallen and Fabulous Bile don't count.

>sending the FBI into battle

I don't understand why this would ever happen

>though i'm not sure if there's any possibility or scenario that the space FBI will work with space nuns lore-wise

They were literally in the same codex for years. If you traded out the guns on Inquisitorial Stormtroopers for Shotguns, they were Arbites. SOB are also major supporting characters in the Enforcer novels (Mostly as 'The Ecclessiarchy people that the Arbites like, since they don't have their head up their asses).

>being this mad

You should play Khorne

Maugan Ra cheated by using Kelly's shady writing

Said the same in 5th, yet here we are.

>reducing yourself to "haha u mad" posting
Not at all surprised desu

Imagine getting so mad that you turn into a bat

New flying units for Khorne: Khornebats

You don't even meme correctly, user

Because that proves something.. how? New people at the head, user. We have no reason to believe that they wouldn't get their book this year

I'm part way done my dominus. Any feedback from you guys?

>2000 point deathwatch
>two boxes of tacticals
>ten termies
>some vehiculars
>third party and/or kitbashed heavy weapons
200 dollarydoos brand new

>Said the same in 5th, yet here we are.
>citation needed

I'm a lazy mother fucker with too much money on my hands. Who's the best contract artist (or business) to paint my army?

Pic related; It's a sisters army.

It's etched into the plastic.