Nazgul sisters

>Nazgul sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkvviZZSAL4
youtu.be/CmBtUyEckOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And what's exactly wrong with that? Sauron corrupted rulers with his rings. Are you trying to imply that women couldn't be those rulers?

that's hot

This

not in tolkien's world they could not.

FEMALE.

NINJA.

NAZGUL.

Looking rather dashing there.

Worked for Galadriel why not for them?

It looks like they're wearing actual armor that just has a vague Asian-y feel (lamellar armor probably would have been too on the nose), so their outfits are fine. But if they're ex-humans like all the other Nazgul, shouldn't they look old as fuck? Or at least in some way corrupted by the Nine Rings?

>Nazgul
>Not invisible
Kys

Do we really need any more evidence that they're doing this just to spark up controversy and discussion for the sake of free word-of-mouth advertising?

Was Shelob not enough?

Why not?

>But if they're ex-humans like all the other Nazgul, shouldn't they look old as fuck? Or at least in some way corrupted by the Nine Rings?
That's how they looked like before their transformation. They are just generic nazguls with hoods after.

youtu.be/ZkvviZZSAL4
Context.

>they eventually look just like the other nazgul
That makes much more sense, thank you.

>Nazgals

Fucking disgusting.

>We totally don't have women, though

>eastern lands in the tolkien universe
that's kinda neat, but they could've made it more interesting rather than just looking like regular china

Why use an Asian aesthetic instead of Haradrim or Numenorean aesthetic?

Why is that when they decide to introduce women rulers they are inevitably young and sexy? Why do you never see a wise old woman ruler?

You mean, like this one?
youtu.be/CmBtUyEckOc

When I lived in Turkey I dated a girl with the name Nazgul

That's actually pretty okay. Sad it came in the middle of that shadow of war nonsense

Can I romance?
Can I redeem them with my dong?

I haven't played it (won't buy it until it is a pittance on Steam because fuck microtransactions) but I hear that if you take it with a grain of salt, it fits pretty well as a prequel to the Jackson films.

At least Shelob's mother was a shape shiftier giving some kind of reason for her to appear as a humanoid. This is just strait up wrong.

You can definitely tell they're pretty well-versed in the lore. You can also tell that at some point they just went in a completely different direction.

but they dont look like wrinkle bois, or ominous black hoods
i dont mind attractive characters, but sexy ringwraithes boggle me

It's that very thing that makes it a shitshow though, how much of a huge money grab it is. The boxes, the dead guy dlc, the giant expensive special editions. Kinda hard to just ignore

>but they dont look like wrinkle bois, or ominous black hoods
But they do.

are they these girls?

Are they just 2 of the 9? Or is the game bumping the number up to 11?

Also, would have been a perfect opportunity to show the two Maiar who went East instead of hanging around Gondor.

>Numenorean aesthetic
How the fuck would you know what Numenor was like?

Tried reading that to the TMNT theme but you ruined it by leaving out ASIAN.

>Are they just 2 of the 9? Or is the game bumping the number up to 11?
There are always nine, but several nazgul die and get replaced by other schmucks.
>would have been a perfect opportunity to show the two Maiar who went East instead of hanging around Gondor.
They are never shown, but are repeatedly mentioned in the first game, and about half of collectibles are related to them.

By judging off of Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul.

didnt Kubo and the Two Strings do this?

Im not even into Tolkien lore because its fucking shit but even i feel offended by shelob

The microtransactions barely do anything tho
You don't even need them they're there for shitters who get their orcs killed in online

t. I beat the game

Why?

She's a huge manipulative bitch. Is it because she's hot?

Bam! Also, yes.

>talking about Shadow of War
>not talking about With Doom We Come

Herumor > Carcharoth > the rest

>Life-draining Wraith blowjobs
>Seek you out for your rings = free pussy lure
>that screaming thing, has large SUCC...
hmmm

Is this from the hot lady Shelob game?

>Nazgul
>Die while the power of the One endures

Because every monster that has a human form always forgets that theyre a monster and stay as generic human all the time
Its why intelligent dragons are awful