/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55148392.
pastebin.com/CWPw7XLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue/Green fire best fire

Blue/Black fire for me.

Agreed. I also like Red/Blue and White/Green, but Green/Blue is just too good

Blue+Green is hilariously good.

I am still waiting for author kun to finish this

>pick blue and white
Welp

Welp, both options have been taken already.

Blue + Green

>taken
What?

>no spoiler
you dunce

What do you expect from someone spamming saber cyoas

honestly the box is garbage, i don't even understand what Tok has to do with anything related saber

Let's go!
>Exposition: Futa Saber
Gonna pick Alter Saber.
>Protagonist: ZBG
He needs to be corrupted!
>Rising Action: Roles are reversed.
Perfect, Now Alter Futa Saber will corrupt ZBG!
>Climax: Doggy Style
RIP ZBGs boy pussy.
>Falling Action: Mystery Box
YES! I get to join in on the corruption of ZBG!
>Resolution: Go Again!
Will rewind time again and again until ZBG is completely corrupted!

I must know, where is the picture from "the best offense" from?

dynasty warriors VI

Black+Blue

Is Slut Life user around? I have a few questions regarding new home.

Yeah?

A few questions.
First if you get Secret Society Membership and pick New Home for free do you get the extra points? I assume not.

Do you have to live in the house?

Can I switch up my owners and punishments as I like? Not to get points but just to experience them.

FAST SOMEONE POST INCEST CYOA WERE YOU BANG YOUR SISTERS, I NEED IT

fuck off

>extra points
Yes.
>live in
You're not a part of the show anymore, we don't give a shit what you do with it.
>switch
Sure.

Fucking faggot. I won't let you do this.

Please post the link to PP+

Yes but what character

Wait this is just MTG guilds... You can't trick me
boros for life

Alright. So if I pick Meta and Meta+ and then get New Home in >in addition to New
home (if you wish) I get 20 extra points. Cool I guess.

Thanks for the extra information. I may take New Home as a vacation home for when I want to be sexually abused.

Get well soon Italics.

>that feel when this is something you can actually do in real life instead of having to do it in a CYOA

Man, every time. Mom, I’m into it. Sister, I’m into it. Little sister, get weirded out.

same here but only with the sister (same age) and older sister, little sister and mother i get weirded out

It seems like it's from a game called Guardians Violation, a Japanese mobile game. Here is the pixiv source. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55148392.

Thanks man!

Neat a janitor deleted the Saber CYOA again

Molecular Telekinesis
God Mind
Nemean Durability
Vanish
Danger Sense
Peak Senses
Superhuman Speed

Alpha Genius
Limited Omniscience
Molecular Telekinesis
God Mind
Oracle

We Simurgh now.

God mind
Omniform
Molecular telekinesis
Regeneration
Perfect teleportation
I'll just convince everyone i am a god and take over the world

Full build: pastebin.com/CWPw7XLA

Decided to make a couple changes. I dropped Glory hole from punishments. Instead I'd rather rely on my brother to satisfy my cum addiction, although I don't mention that anywhere right now. I added a webcam and a couple minor rooms to the house to fill out the last two points

I have a unique idea for a camshow, a gaming slut is sure to be more popular than a regular one, so I'm going to mix the two here. First, I'll open the show with an auction. The highest bidder gets a chance to challenge me in a videogame (choices undecided, could be pre-selected, from a list, or viewers choice). After the game the real camshow begins though. If they win, they get to control all of my controller-enabled devices via my AI (make a simple web app and the AI copies inputs) for a length of time while I'm on camera. If I win, I get control of them for that time, normally I don't have personal control over anything, so this is something special. In a marathon session it will probably be when I finally get to orgasm. Of course, no matter what the AI still gets to override control should anything be deemed too harmful.

Chelsea

Emilia
Jade
Veronica

Quinn

Can I be Jade's drummer?

Enhanced stealth
Respec stats
Superhuman mind
Next
Army of one
Regeneration
God mind
Virtually immortal, even if my clones can't see the future I can see how their action impact on it making me have complete control over the timeline. The only one who could even pose a threat to me is a light speed user. But even then I can see the future and just move accordingly, which make me more or less invulnerable to anything he tries. With regeneration i can speed up my strength gain by a inhuman amount and use it to improve my other "stats" giving me at least peak performance in every physical and mental aspect maybe even beyond making me truly op.

>Monster type and stats
Familiar (41 MAG 35 AGI 0 STR 0 TOU)

If i am going to get a monster i want a nice one
>Egg type
Mini egg
>Body type
Humanoid (+5 AGI +10 MAG)

Nothing wrong with choosing a familiar (heh) shape right?
>Size
Tiny size (+30 AGI&MAG -20 STR&TOU)

It's so tiny and cute!
>Magic elements
Metal (Me)
Fauna
Flora
Space
Light
Sound
Water

A bunch of mostly supportive and utility magic for my monster because i am no murderhobo and i will get the metal element to start out as it seems one of the less demanding of the elements also allowing me to make tons of cool stuff
>Perks
Cute
Wings
Strechy body
Lucky
Last resort
Selective targeting

Basically my monster is a cute fairy and like all cute faeries she comes with extra luck a escape button and lewd allowing strechyness
>Drawbacks
Linked pain
Hunger of the ages

Pretty tolerable drawbacks and hunger of the ages kinda collaborates to her cuteness if you ask me

>Scenario
Eggs, Monsters, Portals, Oh my!

Fuck this gay earth i am going in

>Foes
Dybbuk
Narcilius the slime lord
Frederic von chudovinschy

The dybbuck and the slime lord both are pushovers so i should be able to deal with them somewhat easily however the doctor and his hordes of experimental monsters might be quite a problem to deal with but that makes things exciting By the way i am actually going to steal Narcilius notes

>Allies
Raziel keeper of secrets
Serena sona
The great almazanorr

A party composed of me a meido and a master wizard going on adventures across this new world when suddenly one day we came across the place where Raziel is sealed so now we are going on a exciting quest to complete his tasks

>True Monster
>Golden Egg, Avian, Micro 110
>Sound, Light 130
>Flight 1, Multiple Hands, Eyes 2, Ears 4, Regeneration, Mind Reader, Selective Targeting, Supernatural Sense, Talented 2 x 2 (Singing, Diplomacy), Genius 250
>Mama, not Mama, Cheery, Clingy, Not House Trained, Independent, Pacifist, Public Enemy, Linked Pain 105
>Dybbuk, Lambada 100
>Eggs, Monsters, Portals, Oh My!

Song bird doesn't really fight, they just circle opponents and chip away at their will to fight. This is rarely successful but with 15,15, 60, 60 stats I am rarely left screaming at the phantom pain of a mangled wing. On these rare occasions I chip in that some people can't be talked down. When I hear the answer "everyone's worth saving" I wonder if this is some twisted revenge for the horrible things in my mind or is an acceptance of them in me and others.

>Yandere ga iru

Subarashi

>Subarashi
きみはひとつの「i」が忘れました

No

he is fine his computer is dead tho

Guys I have desided to leave Veeky Forums and do something with myself irl I just wanted to thank everyone for all the keks I got from here and all the awesome CYOAS I hope everybody here can find something that makes them happy irl

Black and Blue

I'm always going the route with immortality as a possibility. I'd also try de-aging myself to very young while I try to learn new things like languages and see if I also gain neuroplasticity like that. Also pick up some lolis in my young forms :3

user.

You're here forever.

Good luck, but be careful. I tried once and ended up increasing the number of boards I frequent...

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

You'll be okay. Have some faith.

>not realizing you're going to come back to check the replies

we ded?

Blue and green, Simic is the best.

Yeah, see you tomorrow.

Anyone have the arch nemisis cyoa?
It was posted once then completely forgotten about.

user left. He was the only one who cared. Thread over for all time.

We're mourning the loss of user. Forgotten but not dead, rest in Pepe.

Nothing ever truly dies on Veeky Forums.

I'm pretty sure this CYOA is cursed from the amount of ridiculous things that have happened the previous times I tried to post it.

I don't remember this one.

It is OC, I finished it the day before yesterday.

They're both shit.

Has anything happened in the past couple weeks? I was in a monster hunter induced coma.

Alas, poor user! I knew him, user, a fellow shitposter, of most degenerate taste.

Looks great. But, your points budget is way too low.

Points budget seems fine to me. Seems like a great CYOA all-round

>be design fag
>like doing layout and graphic work
>don't like writing
Ugh. Any tips on how to get better at writing for CYOAs? It's my least favorite part. I'd prefer to just make cool layouts.

>Mercenary Captain 2
There's a first one?

Want some feedback on this? Well either way here you got it:

The artstyle is great, the background is a bit too bright for my taste but otherwise it's fine. The font size and font background are great but you should probably change the font size or use bold letters whenever you list a requirement for a skill/unit/drawbacks. This is extra noticeable in the warbeasts and drawbacks section but it's not a big deal, really.

The only thing that really bothered me is that you can only choose 5 skills out of the 24 available and none of the drawbacks give you any skill points.

Pretty good cyoa in general. 6/10 with potential for more if you add an expansion or something unconventional to it.

>tfw you want to make a backstory for your build, but feel embarrassed to post it

That's fucking adorable