/wfg/ Warhammer Fantasy General

Burned Edition

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vermintide.com/news/dev_blog_kerillian/
vermintide.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vtlNT4YrKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does TWWH have no ShieldBarrers?

vermintide.com/news/dev_blog_kerillian/
>Waystalker
>Shade
>Handmaiden

I too wonder this about this.
Dwarfs are easily the most fun campaign in the first game but their generic lords really suck customize wise. Are there even any alternative skins for the two 'class' options?

So I got some good advice last thread about skaven but fell asleep before I could reply.
Anyway I got mixed adive on the bell and furnace. Are either good? Which is better? I will be bringing a grey seer either way and if I take the furnace I'll chuck him in a horde of 40 monks.

The bell is only really good in big games. Plague furnace is always useful pushed by a ton of rats.

Hey user with the Ebay links for large bases, where you at?

If you could only have one in a 3k list which would it ne?

I guess they wanted Thorgrim Grudgebearer to feel unique. Getting carried around by four dawi feels less special when you can be carried around by two.

I'd say it's because they'd want dwarves to focus on infantry power rather than turning their lords into lone 'cavalry,' but the Brets have a weird thing about making it hard to get both mounts and the upgrades for kinds of knights, so...

The bell and furnace are garbo but can be used to "points denial" cheap wins.

Bell is FUN™ and looks good.

Furnace is booty tier except for that one game where you collide it into a 50man block of Chaos Warriors and they all choke to death (this never happens)

Anybody have a good table for randomly rolling race (WHFRP 2E)?

I like how Kruber's paths are all pretty well adjusted, even his "dishonored" path is basically just Kruber going innawoods.

Is there any way to still buy official bretonnians that does not involve ebay jewish schemes?
Is all hope lost?

Nope. Not unless you get lucky and have a friend finally selling his army. I'd be very surprised if a game store that closed down before the End Times and just reopened today still had any in stock at this point.

places like bartertown? stores with old stock?

Try the Warhammer buy swap sell community on warseer and also on Facebook. I have far better success buying there for reasonable prices. Craigslist is alright, Gumtree if you are in Australia

here

I'm not through with you yet, jabroni.

>Yeah, man.

Nah, mate.

>There is no amount of feels that can make it go away.

It's not a matter of feels. It's a literal spinoff.

>I did and I say you are full of shit.

Where do they say that?

>It says gods but doesn't specify any gods. We know that the Chaos Gods wouldn't fear that weakling.

They wouldn't fear a mortal elf, no, but he had a fragment of Khaine's sword, which is said to be capable of slaying gods. Plus, he was revigored by the energy of Asuryan, who, if you follow your way-back lore, was the one who drove back all four of the Chaos Gods and their hordes when they nearly overran the world in even ancienter times. They had every reason to fear him given these circumstances.

>A mortal guy + Dragon vs three random greater daemons and N'kari.

Four greater daemons. AKA literally empowered and representative of the Chaos Gods themselves. AKA in Fantasy being very few and each a huge power investment for the Chaos Gods themselves. AKA four vs. a dude and a dragon and all four died long before Aenarion and dragbro did.

>N'kari

End Times again, huh?

>Archaon killed a Greater Daemon with his bare hands with no real empowerment from the gods.

End Times again, huh?

>Quit lying. It was a random BT.

>>>>>>a random BT

>Each Greater Daemon delivered fatal wounds to Anenerion.

The only one who delivered fatal wounds was Nurgle's. Even Khorne's got a hit in but it wasn't mortal. Tzeentch's and Slaanesh's went down quick.

>It doesn't. It says gods. There are many gods.

Yes, it says gods. It doesn't say "gods except Chaos Gods" or "gods but the Elven gods only" or "Dwarven gods only", it says "gods". Given that this is in the context of a dude going on a one-man warpath against the literal legions of hell armed with a godkilling sword, it's not a stretch to assume it's referring to the Chaos Gods, or at least them included.

>The Chaos Gods have no reason to fear the guy. He was weak.

So your argument is "The book is wrong and the Chaos Gods weren't afraid because they wouldn't be"? So "I'm right because I am"?

>The majority of the daemons and the greatest of their forces were directed at the Lizardmen. He fought the chaft.

Literally not mentioned. I don't even recall it being said in the (noncanonical in this thread) 8e. The Lizards were involved but only to the extent that Chaos was just trying to bumrush the entire world.

>Portals.

Rocks. Screaming.

>8th ED.

Most, if not all, is not canon here.

>user lies again.

Nah mate, I admitted I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure your source is referring to Vermintide 1, while everything I've heard points to 2 doing its own thing. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong, though.

>Lamias are shit-tier

You motherfucker

Stop dragging your arguments into the next thread. Just let it die.

This was an argument days - probably weeks - back, but dwarf slayers rarely shave their beards. Apparently they sometimes do, but shaving beards in general is a huge taboo among dwarves. Basically if you're shaving yourself you've really fucked up - it shows a complete loss of your honor.

>It's not a matter of feels. It's a literal spinoff.

No, it's not. Stop lying. GW says it's one and the same. It ends here/

>Where do they say that?

You are the one that should point out these magical retcons.

>They wouldn't fear a mortal elf, no, but he had a fragment of Khaine's sword, which is said to be capable of slaying gods. Plus, he was revigored by the energy of Asuryan, who, if you follow your way-back lore, was the one who drove back all four of the Chaos Gods and their hordes when they nearly overran the world in even ancienter times. They had every reason to fear him given these circumstances.

More lies. No sources.

Again, they have no reason to fear him. His swpord didn't permanently kill ANY of those Greater Daemons. He was weak and his sword was weaker.

>Four greater daemons. AKA literally empowered and representative of the Chaos Gods themselves. AKA in Fantasy being very few and each a huge power investment for the Chaos Gods themselves. AKA four vs. a dude and a dragon and all four died long before Aenarion and dragbro did.

No, they weren't. There were thousands of Greater Daemons invading the world. At no point in the WHFB editions were they rare or taxing for the gods to create.

>End Times again, huh?

Not End Times dumbshit. Don't dare talk about old WHFB when you fail at it.

>End Times again, huh?

Try 6th ED, you moron. That was Khorne's test for Khorne.

>The only one who delivered fatal wounds was Nurgle's. Even Khorne's got a hit in but it wasn't mortal. Tzeentch's and Slaanesh's went down quick.

Nurgle swallowed him up, the KoS broke his rips, the BT exhausted him. Only the LoC went down fast.

>Yes, it says gods. It doesn't say "gods except Chaos Gods" or "gods but the Elven gods only" or "Dwarven gods only", it says "gods". Given that this is in the context of a dude going on a one-man warpath against the literal legions of hell armed with a godkilling sword, it's not a stretch to assume it's referring to the Chaos Gods, or at least them included.
>So your argument is "The book is wrong and the Chaos Gods weren't afraid because they wouldn't be"? So "I'm right because I am"?

No, they are not because the Chaos Gods would not fear someone that cannot harm them and have no ability to stop their invasion of the world,

The argument that you try to include the Chaos Gods when it makes no sense.

>Literally not mentioned. I don't even recall it being said in the (noncanonical in this thread) 8e. The Lizards were involved but only to the extent that Chaos was just trying to bumrush the entire world.

Try again because your lore knowledge is the worst in the thread.

>Most, if not all, is not canon here.

Nobody cares about your fefes.

>Nah mate, I admitted I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure your source is referring to Vermintide 1, while everything I've heard points to 2 doing its own thing. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong, though.

They are talking about Vermintide 2!

the disdain on that horses face is palpable

>GW says it's one and the same

I could give a donkey's dildo what GW says. When you not only disown a franchise but destroy it, you lose the right to call wrongthink on your former fans.

>It ends here

It ain't over yet, jabroni.

>More lies. No sources.

We can do this all day, leatherman.

>His swpord didn't permanently kill ANY of those Greater Daemons

And the source cited is the author's ass. Nowhere does it say they lived.

>He was weak and his sword was weaker

Yeah man, the Elf blessed with vigor from the Creator God wielding a fragment of the Murder God's sword that explicitly can slay gods was weaker than those Daemons.

>There were thousands of Greater Daemons invading the world
>at no point in the WHFB editions were they rare or taxing for the gods to create

Not only is this untrue in regards to WHFB, it's also taken right from End Times and Age of Sigmar. In 7E, the entire horde of Daemons, the largest ever witnessed, is broken when the four of them die. They must be pretty important if their death shatters the morale of Hell itself.

>Not End Times dumbshit

Except it is.

>That was Khorne's test for Khorne

Do you know what you're talking about?

>Nurgle swallowed him up

Didn't happen.

>KoS broke his ribs

Didn't phase him.

>BT exhausted him

He kills dragbro and breaks Aenarion's arm, then Aenarion cut him in half in a single hit. The Bloodthirster bloodied his nose, Aenarion exploded his skull.

>Chaos Gods would not fear someone that cannot harm them

Except he's got the magic maguffin that can kill gods. Again, let me remind you: it kills gods. It says this right on the page. It. Kills. Gods. Unless you're still on this bizarre "Chaos Gods are gods but a different kind of god so gods is not referring to them" point, you're factually wrong.

>no ability to stop their invasion of the world

Like hell. Aenarion was taking down entire legions on his own + dragbro. While he alone couldn't stop them all, he was a huge thorn in Chaos' side, delaying them long enough for the Vortex to be formed which did end their invasion.

>you try to include Chaos Gods

Actually, I'm not. That's 7E High Elf Armybook that includes them.

>Try again because your lore knowledge is the worst in the thread

Not so fast, jabroni, because according to 7E when Chaos found out that the Helves were conjuring up a vortex they sent their full force to Ulthuan. They were literally throwing everything at the Helves to stop them.

>Nobody cares about your fefes

Whatever you say, Fart Puke.

>They are talking about Vermintide 2

Prove it.

GW > You.

You get to define what their content is.

>We can do this all day, leatherman.

I see no sources to your claims in other post.

>And the source cited is the author's ass. Nowhere does it say they lived.

N'kari lived. So....

>Yeah man, the Elf blessed with vigor from the Creator God wielding a fragment of the Murder God's sword that explicitly can slay gods was weaker than those Daemons.

And it doesn't permanently slay Greater Daemons. You know what can permanently slay Greater Daemons? Grimnir's axe.

>Not only is this untrue in regards to WHFB, it's also taken right from End Times and Age of Sigmar. In 7E, the entire horde of Daemons, the largest ever witnessed, is broken when the four of them die. They must be pretty important if their death shatters the morale of Hell itself.

Please stop lying.

>Except it is.

It isn't. N'kari was identified as the one who fought Aena way earlier than the End Times.

>Do you know what you're talking about?

>Didn't phase him.

He died.

>The Bloodthirster bloodied his nose, Aenarion exploded his skull.

He died. The BT would reincarnate.

Why don't there seem to be any Dwarf Holds farther north in the Grey Mountains than Karak Norn?

>But Karak Ziflin

TWW moved it further north, but in the WHRP maps it's actually a little south of Karak Norn. You'd think if the Grey Mountains would be full of half-abandoned or abandoned holds made by dwarves who'd struggled to make a living or realized they weren't going to hit a big vein of gold.

>You get to define what their content is.

You're right. Thanks for agreeing with me.

>I see no sources to your claims in other post

Aside from the screencap of the book I'm referencing. Which is 7E. Which is canon in this thread. Unlike your sources.

>N'kari lived

Nice 8E canon, jabroni.

>And it doesn't permanently slay Greater Daemons

If it can kill gods and Daemons, why would it not permanently kill them? Because you say so?

>Please stop lying

YOU LISTEN HERE CARNAC
I'm gonna put you in the worst headlock of your life and I'll pinch your balls while doing it.

>N'kari

Nice 8e lore, jabroni.

>He died

Chaos lost. The full power of the four of them undivided lost to mortal Elves. And no, your 8E Chaos fanfiction doesn't change what's canon here. Chaos lost. And they lost the most recent go too. To mortals.

>He died

Chaos lost.

>The BT would reincarnate

Not when killed by a literal godsword. Or, fragment of a godsword, but still.

>Except he's got the magic maguffin that can kill gods. Again, let me remind you: it kills gods. It says this right on the page. It. Kills. Gods. Unless you're still on this bizarre "Chaos Gods are gods but a different kind of god so gods is not referring to them" point, you're factually wrong.

Elf Gods maybe but not the Chaos Gods because it could not kill the Greater Daemons. N'kari lives.

>Like hell. Aenarion was taking down entire legions on his own + dragbro. While he alone couldn't stop them all, he was a huge thorn in Chaos' side, delaying them long enough for the Vortex to be formed which did end their invasion.

The Lizardmen held the majority of the Chaos armies. From the audiobook, Aenarion was resolved first to fight Chaos but eventually realised that there is no beating Chaos with the sword or bow.

>Actually, I'm not. That's 7E High Elf Armybook that includes them.

It doesn't since you know the sword was too weak to slay even their rando Greater Daemons.

>Not so fast, jabroni, because according to 7E when Chaos found out that the Helves were conjuring up a vortex they sent their full force to Ulthuan. They were literally throwing everything at the Helves to stop them.

I am not seeing it. You know what i see? It outright says that Aenarion saw that he could not win the war. That the war is lost and the Vortex was the only hope. WEAKLING.

>Prove it.

Read the site, moron.

>Do you know what you're talking about?

Yes, Archaon > Aenarion. Since he didn't need a god spark to defeat Greater Daemons nor mighty weapon beyond his fists.

>You're right. Thanks for agreeing with me.

You don't get the right*

>Aside from the screencap of the book I'm referencing. Which is 7E. Which is canon in this thread. Unlike your sources.

No, you brought bo source for this

"if you follow your way-back lore, was the one who drove back all four of the Chaos Gods and their hordes when they nearly overran the world in even ancienter times".

All he did was banish them from the Elven Island.

>Nice 8E canon, jabroni.

7th ED.

>If it can kill gods and Daemons, why would it not permanently kill them? Because you say so?

Elf Gods are weak. Greater Daemons like N'kari are harder to kill.

>YOU LISTEN HERE CARNAC

Stop trying to evade what you did. The 7th ED book says nothing about it being the biggest army ever.

>Chaos lost. The full power of the four of them undivided lost to mortal Elves. And no, your 8E Chaos fanfiction doesn't change what's canon here. Chaos lost. And they lost the most recent go too. To mortals.

It wasn't the full power of anything. It was just one army.

>Chaos lost.

Delayed.

>Not when killed by a literal godsword. Or, fragment of a godsword, but still.

N'kari lived. No reason to think the randos went down forever.

Any suggestion for this Chaos Dwarf List? Also, tips for how to deal with High Elves and their dragon banner/mobile units.

>Elf Gods maybe but not the Chaos Gods

It says gods. No distinction is ever made.

>N'kari lives

N'kari doesn't exist in 7E.

>The LLizardmen held the majority of the Chaos armies

The Lizardmen fought, yes. They helped a lot, yes. But the hardest blow was on Ulthuan. The strongest Sorcerer Daemon host and four Greater Daemons were sent to stop the Vortex once Chaos got wind (literally) that the Helves were at work.

>the sword was too weak to slay even their rando Greater Daemons

It did a pretty good job of killing a Lord of Change and Bloodthirster in a single strike apiece.

>>>>>>>>>>>>rando Greater Daemons

>I am not seeing it

Explained above.

>Aenarion saw that he could not win the war

Yeah. I never disputed that. I even said repeatedly he knew he was losing, but he still Leonidas'd his way to death.

>WEAKLING

Yeah, a hopelessly outnumbered race of mortal beings fighting against the full unleashed power of the Chaos Gods and countless millions upon millions of otherworldly Daemons and unholy terrors to conduct a do-or-die mission to save the world and succeeding against the full power of dark gods with only minor help from their own gods, and winning. Such pussies.

>Read the site, moron

I'm asking you to prove it, not to tell me to go look it up.

It's OK big guy, I know you're salty your faction lost for the first (but not last time). Don't worry, we have a thread specifically for people like you, where big meanie Aenarion isn't there to bully you.

Go to your safe place.

This is really cool and all, but can you two take your little slap-fight somewhere else?

>It says gods. No distinction is ever made.

The Chaos Gods weren't included and it doesn't make sense that they would fear someone that cannot harm them or their Greater Daemons for that matter.

>N'kari doesn't exist in 7E.

He existed since 2nd.

>The Lizardmen fought, yes. They helped a lot, yes. But the hardest blow was on Ulthuan. The strongest Sorcerer Daemon host and four Greater Daemons were sent to stop the Vortex once Chaos got wind (literally) that the Helves were at work.

7th ED elf book doesn't say that. Try again.

>Explained above.

Still not seeing it.

>It did a pretty good job of killing a Lord of Change and Bloodthirster in a single strike apiece.

Not fast enough since the guy died from his wounds.

Archaon on the other hand emerged unbowed after he wrestled down a powerful Greater Daemon.

>Yeah. I never disputed that. I even said repeatedly he knew he was losing, but he still Leonidas'd his way to death.

So the Chaos Gods have no reason to fear him since he was going to die to their cannon fodder.

>Yeah, a hopelessly outnumbered race of mortal beings fighting against the full unleashed power of the Chaos Gods and countless millions upon millions of otherworldly Daemons and unholy terrors to conduct a do-or-die mission to save the world and succeeding against the full power of dark gods with only minor help from their own gods, and winning. Such pussies.

Wasn't full. It was a portion of the daemons invading the world.

>I'm asking you to prove it, not to tell me to go look it up.

The link is where they are asked QUESTIONS ABOUT VERMINTIDE 2. Cannot bothered to click it?

>Archaon > Aenarion

I recall his whole Greater Daemon punchout occurring in 8E, which isn't canon here.

>You don't get the right*

Can't go back now, leatherman. You told me I have the right to.

>No, you brought bo source for this

Who's bo?

>All he did was banish them from the Elven Island

"Asuryan didn't drive off the Chaos Gods from the Elven Island, he just drove off the Chaos Gods from the Elven Island!"

>7E

N'kari doesn't appear the way you're talking about until 8E.

>Elf Gods are weak

One of them fought off all four of the Chaos Gods.

>Stop trying to evade what you did

Stop using 8E sources in /wfg/, jabroni.
And I'm still going to grab your balls and pin you to this gym floor.

>the biggest army ever

The largest invasion of Chaos ever seen?

>Delayed

Lost.

>N'kari lived

8E.

It's specifically said that Aenarion was no match for Be'lakor during the First Invasion, no creature in the world could have matched the Dark Master. It was his shenanigans and then betrayal of the Chaos Gods of him that allowed the vortex to be cast. It serves them right for cursing and abandoning their Firstborn son.

Be'lakor engineered the end of the world anyways. Because he is an ethical doombringer.

Nah, someone's gotta show this guy who's boss of this gym.

>The Chaos Gods weren't included

Gonna need a source on that one bud.

>someone that cannot harm them or their Greater Daemons for that matter

I guess the BT and LoC were merely pretending to die immediately to single sword hits from Aenarion.

>He existed since 2nd

As a Daemon Prince with no real role in things storywise. The version you keep talking about is his 8E incarnation, which is not canon here.

>7th ED elf book doesn't say that

Read again, jabroni.

>Try again

HEY
You aren't allowed to steal my lines, jabozo.

>Still not seeing it

Read?

>Not fast enough since the guy died from his wounds

Yeah, a mortal died from his wounds after killing four (4) Greater Daemons. What a wimp.

>Archaon on the other hand emerged unbowed

8E.

>Chaos Gods have no reason to fear him since he was going to die to their cannon fodder

They still trembled at his wrath.

>Wasn't full. It was a portion of the daemons invading the world

Not according to 7E. The Chaos Gods were literally trying to consume the entire world in one go.

>The link is where they are asked

You never provided a link, jabroni.

>I recall his whole Greater Daemon punchout occurring in 8E, which isn't canon here.

in 6th ED and 7th ED too.

That makes Archaon > Aenarion

>Can't go back now, leatherman. You told me I have the right to.

Typos.

>Who's bo?

Don't use typos to try to evade your lies.

>N'kari doesn't appear the way you're talking about until 8E.

Someone hasn't read the novels.

>One of them fought off all four of the Chaos Gods.

Nowhere it says that except 8th ED and we know how it turned out.

>Stop using 8E sources in /wfg/, jabroni.

I am not. And you continuously bring up irrelevant stuff or act a fool whenever you are caught in a lie. The text says one thing and you say another thing.

>The largest invasion of Chaos ever seen?

I am not seeing it.

>Lost.

Delayed. They came back later.

>8E

Older.

All of that's said in End Times, leatherman.

Canon Bel'akor got his ass kicked by small dinosaurs whose thrown rocks made him scream and flee, and later became the Chaos Gods' whipping bitchboy when he thought he could usurp them.

>in 6th ED and 7th ED too

It's mentioned Archaon defeated a Greater Daemon and/or completed trials for the Chaos Gods' favor. The Mary Sue version you posted doesn't happen until the noncanon 8E version.

>Archaon > Aenarion

Aenarion killed four Greater Daemons. Archaon got bitchslapped by a single Orc.

>Don't use typos to try to evade your lies

I'll do whatever the fuck I want, jabroni. You're in my gym.

>Someone hasn't read the novels

I wouldn't wipe a donkey's ass with End Times novella.

>Nowhere it says that except 8th ED

WFRPG 2e includes mentions of Elven lore telling of an ancient war between gods, and the Phoenix driving off and defeating the four Evil Ones. That's from 2005.

>I am not

You are.

>you continously bring up irrelevant stuff

JABRONI

>act a fool

Like you've been doing and/or imitating the doing of for five years?

>The text says one thing and you say another thing

I provide sources and all you can say is "NUH UH CUZ I SAY SO" or provide sources that aren't canon to this thread. You can't go argue Neo's identity in a Matrix thread using sources from Disney's House of Mouse.

>I am not seeing it

Read?

>Delayed

Lost.

>They came back later

And lost.

>Older

N'kari is not said to be the Slaaneshi that Aenarion killed until 8E, which is not canon.

>Gonna need a source on that one bud.

Aenarion died like a bitch to toenails clipping of the Chaos Gods.

>I guess the BT and LoC were merely pretending to die immediately to single sword hits from Aenarion.

Destroying their physical forms does not harm the daemon as they are not physical creatures by nature.

>As a Daemon Prince with no real role in things storywise. The version you keep talking about is his 8E incarnation, which is not canon here.

No, he appeared older than that in the Elven story.

>You aren't allowed to steal my lines, jabozo.

Another failure in your part I see.

>Read?

I have. You made it up.

>Yeah, a mortal died from his wounds after killing four (4) Greater Daemons. What a wimp.

Pretty sure Archaon could have done the same and wouldn't have died. I mean he already defeated a Greater Daemon with his fists. If he had a Slayer of Kings in hand...

>8E.

6th ED and 7th ED. Please user. Learn your lore.

>Not according to 7E. The Chaos Gods were literally trying to consume the entire world in one go.

And 7th ED elf book doesn't say that.

>You never provided a link, jabroni.

I did you moron. In the previous thread. Your problem is that you cannot read.

Now here is a quote from their official site.

vermintide.com/

"In the End Times of the Warhammer world, you will be challenged like never before as you and your team of Heroes face untold enemy hordes in a desperate struggle to save the Empire from devastation".

Now brb as I download the older sources. Should be fun.

>dragon banner
Chaos dwarf artillery doesn't count as being magic, unless you take hellbound (pro tip: against the World Dragon banner, don't). Just shoot down the unit with your mortar before it reaches your front lines.
>mobile units
Don't be afraid to send your musketeers into cqc, unless its against some nasty cavalry or something. For that, the K'daii should do (make sure they didn't bring any Dragonbane items before charging).
>any suggestion
The list seems fine to me. A bit too elite, and will suffer against hordes that make it in, but that's what the artillery is for. Look out for infiltrators and warmachine hunters though. For the Daemonsmith, taking Lore of Hashut again might be a good idea, just to make sure you always roll Ash Storm.

And props for choosing Chaos Dwarfs by the way.

Do you guys have to quote every single thing the other person says when making your posts?

AND RIGHT OFF THE BAT, I am vindicated with my continuous saying that WHFBfags are dumbs shit.

Here is the excerpt about N'KARI vs Aenarion in the 7th ED daemon codex. N'kari was slain at least two times by Aenarion. He always came back. The Sword had no power to permanently slay Greater Daemons let alone the Gods of Chaos.

>Aenarion died like a bitch to toenails clipping of the Chaos Gods.

Aenarion killed four of them after cleaving through legions of Lesser Daemons with such ferocity that they were more afraid of him than they were their own masters. Archaon got slapped by an Orc then ran away crying to the mountains.

>Destroying their physical forms does not harm the daemon

Magical weaponry and holy weaponry can slay Daemons outright.

>No, he appeared older than that in the Elven story

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

>Another failure in your part I see

Bro, what the hell are you doin' here?

>I have. You made it up.

Yeah, I wrote the 7E book myself. I made it all up. You got me.

>Pretty sure Archaon could have done the same and wouldn't have died

He lost to an Orc.

>6th ED and 7th ED

Neither of which paints Archaon as the unstoppable Mary Sue you think him to be. 8E does, but it's not canon.

>Learn your lore

Learn the taste of sweaty jock straps, Jabronac.

>I did you moron. In the previous thread.

The real moron would refer to a link in an old thread and not relink it.

>Now brb as I download the older sources. Should be fun.

I'll slip into my trunks and we'll see how it goes, leatherman.

>WHFBfags are dumbs shit

He says as he posts in /wfg/.

Now you're just getting boring, Jabronac.

>My point is vindicated by something that doesn't vindicate my point whatsoever!

It doesn't say N'kari was the Greater Daemon Aenarion fought. N'kari was a Daemon Prince, and he was never said to have fought Aenarion directly or been killed by him.

Ignoring most of your post because most of it is lies and whining.

>Yeah, I wrote the 7E book myself. I made it all up. You got me.

You didn't write it. You consistently make up things that are not in the text.

And here is the proof of why you are a moron. Here here Aenarion was WEAK. End of discussion. Implying that Chaos Gods would fear someone who can't even kill their servants is the dumbest shit ever. N'kari did not fear Aenarion. He always came back for more and their battles were close ones.

Don't you dare lie to me or this thread again.

I like WHFB. I don't like WHFBfags.

>It doesn't say N'kari was the Greater Daemon Aenarion fought.

And you getting desperate annd getting funny. N'kari in the 7th ED is a Greater Daemon and he was smote down by Aenarion in an epic fight. Admit that you are a moron and that you are wrong. NOW.

>I could give a donkey's dildo what GW says
>"I'm going to argue about a company's writing, but not care what they say about it!"

You cannot possibly be this retarded.

And here is the text.

>mfw carnac is still trying to force the chaos elves meme

That doesn't look like 2k to me for some reason.

There's not a lot you can do about the lions other than hitting it with a killier unit at a high initiative.
>mfw some ass clown at gw thought 40 S6 attacks wrapped in a 2+ Ward was a good idea.

>LE BASED CARNAC WINS AGAIN XDDD
>How will Fantasy cucks ever recover.
I remember when these threads had actual discussions instead of chaosfag dick measuring.

>>mfw carnac is still trying to force the chaos elves meme

I am forcing lore down the throat of a WHFBfag. There is a problem with WHFBfags not knowing basic lore like how N'kari is the nemesis of Aenarion and his bloodline and that the Chaos Gods are transcendent beings who fear nothing. and this was a thing before 8th ED.

Disgusting

It started with a lying Elf-fag. You can see for yourself.

>Aenarion can totally kill the Chaos Gods. His sword can KILL GAAAAAWDS

When in reality his sword couldn't permanently kill even the least of the daemons. The daemons always came back for more with smiles and grins on their cute faces.

>That doesn't look like 2k to me for some reason.
Chorf infantry is pretty expensive. The warmachines more so.
>There's not a lot you can do about the lions other than hitting it with a killier unit at a high initiative.
Does blowing them to smithereens help, or are they too tough for that?
>mfw some ass clown at gw thought 40 S6 attacks wrapped in a 2+ Ward was a good idea.
I'll give you a hint: its the same one that brought you your Spiritual Liege and the 7th Edition Daemons of Cheese Army Book.

Cool ADB. Good job on defending the honor of your OC donut steel chaos waifu. Now if I remember, there is a thread up right now spreading rumors that Lorgar is a Daemon Primarch of Chaos Undivided. I'm sure they could use your help to correct that mistake.

Instead of joining the slap fight I'm just gonna post a game I played recently that was a ton of fun. First time playing fantasy in yonks, so I'm a bit stoked to buy the era-appropriate damsel+dismount to jump to 200 points.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vtlNT4YrKg

>ADB never wrote anything WHFB
>After getting over the WHFB End Times trauma, He says he is interested in writing AoS novels

You hyped?

>Admit that you are a moron and that you are wrong. NOW.
This is Carnac level autism.

They get +2 AS against shooting with their lion cloaks but other than that dropping artillery on them can work.

That's a stretch, N'kari is a foot note character who gets his asshole torn open everytime he runs into an elven leader.
Literally less competent than thanquol is at hindering gotrek & felix.

Those are some great Brettonians user. Did you have them before they were squatted, or did you find them on ebay?

Most of the models were from ebay, though I did buy those billmen in '97.

Classic models (generally) aren't too pricey for warband/skirmish bands.

>That's a stretch, N'kari is a foot note character who gets his asshole torn open everytime he runs into an elven leader.

He is still the nemesis of Aenarion's bloodline and the one who murdered and devoured his love. Nemesis doesn't mean successful.

Nice old models user, and a lovely paintjob too. Honestly a bit inspiring since I'm using similar colors.

You did well. For the Lady!

Wait, N'shitter devoured Asterielle?

>So it was that when Durthu spoke again, he agreed to Astarielle’s request. But, he cautioned, there would be a price to pay. If he saved the Everqueen’s offspring, the great forest would one day claim many Elves as its own, so that they might serve and protect it as they had tended the land of Avelorn. Was the Everqueen, he asked, prepared to sacrifice the future to preserve the present? Now it was Astarielle’s turn to fall silent, for there was something ominous in Durthu’s tone. Yet she had little choice - if Yvraine died, the line of the Everqueen would die with her, and the Elves would soon after fade forever.

>It was then that a colossal Daemon broke through the Elven lines, bellowing in triumph as it swept aside the last of the Everqueen’s bodyguard with its four mighty arms. Even in a day beset with horrors, this was a cruel fate. No mere foot soldier of the Daemon host was this, but mighty N ’kari, foremost servant of thirsting Slaanesh. He was not merely a despoiler of bodies, but a devourer of spirits; his cruel embrace brought not death but the oblivion of the soul. Kissing her children once last time, the Everqueen now gave them hurriedly into Durthu’s keeping. As the spirit led Morelion and Yvraine away, Astarielle summoned what little of her magic remained unspent and went calmly down into the battle to meet her destiny.

-Wood Elves 8th ED codex

N'kari is the guy that Tyrion and Teclis defeated as kids, isn't?

Yep, but to be fair he was kicking their asses and they stood no chance against him. However, when Teclis' magical bolt pushed N'kari into the flames of Asuryan, he was burned to a crisp and that weakened him enough to be defeated.

How weird do AOS gore-gruntaz look next to Boar Boyz and likewise how weird do brutes look next to Black Orcs? Plus do they have a different style?
I ask because I am working on a sorta-WHFB project and am wondering if they would look like bosses vs boys and if the gore-grunta is the equivalent of a Great Cave Squig vs Squig Hopper.

Aos stuff is all a lot bulkier than normal warhammer models.

Ahh gw's merging of 40k fluff into warhammer, that explains it.

That was just a generic prince using Be'lakor's model, it was during that period when Be'lakor had no rules or fluff presence in the 8th edition.

>All of that's said in End Times, leatherman.

No, it wasn't. It was 8th ED.

And that was a count as daemon prince.

>Ahh gw's merging of 40k fluff into warhammer, that explains it.

Daemons eating people is a basic thing in warhams.

They probably sent some prospectors to see if there was anithing valuable in it and they said "yeah,nah"

Will you stop shitting up the thread with your wrestling fetish you fucking faggot.

Says the Chaos fetishist.

>It's ok if my faction is the one who always fails, because someday they will get it right! And that day I will just say it in every thread, even if everyone already know what ET is, as vengeance for actually having taste when choosing factions! Muajajaja!

Fucking spaniard can't even laugh right.

>trashy daddy issues writer doesn't get to taint WHFB
>it gets to taint AoS

>LAWL this one elf guy makes the Chaos Gods scared. He totally can take on the Chaos Gods and kill them for reals I swear.

Pathetic.

To add to this, the 7th ED Daemon codex says that N'kari went on a years long siege of Ulthuan with the purpose of locating and claiming the souls of all the Elves of Aenarion's Bloodline. Because Aenarion's blood spread around a lot, N'kari claimed the souls of thousands of Elves. All of them now suffer eternal torments in Slaanesh's realm. He was so thorough in his revenge purge that all that remained of Aenarion bloodline in Ulthuan was two boys and he nearly got them too.

except if the demon ate the everqueen, how the fuck did her spirit plead with aenerion not to draw the sword of khaine?

That was N'kari in drag or it was a retcon.

Personally, i would've liked the Gotrek & Felix series to end with them killing a chaos god while Gotrek and Grimnir finally merge and grimnir goes full power again.
They don't really need to kill it either, just permanently maim it and make it cobsiderably weaker.
To me Godslayer is a better title than just Slayer

TFW I have Louen Leoncoueur and Green Knight sealed-in-box

Have you read the last book?
Fighting chaos for eternity is a pretty bad ass way for gotrek to go out.
The mordhiem book ruined the series for me.

It was probably both, gw seemed to shit the bed with lore pretty hard.

Open the door, I'm outside

My on foot Montfort paladin/lord. Men-at-arms there for scheme comparison.

The shield is laughable but I don't have transfers and i have shit freehand skills.

>mfw this faggots Ardvark moose knight
>mfw even the horse is laughing at his silly ass

a little less blurry pic

Actual proof that chaos is afraid of the Widowmaker

Not afraid but it would have been an obstacle to their conquest. Without it, Aenarion wouldn't have had the strength to protect the ritual.

Why is this guy going for over $200 all of a sudden? Even the finecast version is at that price.

Because he's oop

It's oop, of course the price is going up.