mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ94GqaCXNE&t=0s
amazon.com/Feldherr-Figure-standard-sized-figures/dp/B00E3P1XPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518124002&sr=8-2&keywords=warhammer+40k+carrying+case&dpID=41aI%2Bmb1xwL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1
amazon.com/Feldherr-Figure-standard-sized-figures/dp/B00B84B95M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518124002&sr=8-2&keywords=warhammer+40k+carrying+case&dpID=41aI%2Bmb1xwL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZv4EghX_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone have a pdf for Titanicus?

Really want to read it but I can't find it in any of the megas

40k is fun

Xth for best Legio

Dollarydoos well spent

Anyone know how to paint Catacan models to not look like ass?

Commissar Techi.

>hanging it up with thumbtacks

nigger FRAME THAT SHIT

What model from victoria miniatures is that?

BIG CELESTINE TITS AND THICC CELESTINE THIGHS RIGHT IN MY FACE

>authenticity
>reprint
Get fucked GW.

I spent all my money on figures and a poster I cant afford it :^(.
I'll get it soon as I possibly can

You can have one user, the Emperor condemns greed.

Do you agree with Lawrence in his video?

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ94GqaCXNE&t=0s

8th edition is slower than 7th edition due to the meta shifting to lists with tons of models, psychic phase, combat phase and so on.

Don't you have bluetac?
Miniature modelers should have it

Big Celestine tits right in my face

I would say play cadians with catachan rules but even they look like ass so I would say go 3rd party or go home.

I don't have bluetac

Lawrence is a boring faggot who can only win against casuals.

Now that I can get... behind.

oh lord

and that's the wrong choice.

some sort of alien whale dove

Honestly I'm not a fan of the Cadian models. They look boring as shit.

Green stuff bandanas on everyone to hide their faces.

I want to start a 1000pts generic marines army (and expand to 1500pts one day) with a Betrayal at Calth box - budget is tight so I don't want to buy anything that is not a "must have".
Any hints how should I build my mkIV tacticool squads and cat termies properly? I have no idea what I am doing desu

Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [52 PL, 999pts]

HQ
Captain in Cataphractii Armor [8 PL, 150pts]: Chainfist, Combi-bolter
Chaplain [5 PL, 79pts]: Plasma pistol

Troops
Tactical Squad [5 PL, 98pts]
3x Space Marine
Space Marine Sergeant: Melta bombs, Plasma pistol, Power sword
Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Meltagun

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 106pts]
3x Space Marine
Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Lascannon

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 106pts]
3x Space Marine
Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Lascannon

Elites
Cataphractii Terminator Squad [12 PL, 219pts]
Cataphractii Sergeant: Combi-bolter, Power sword
2x Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Lightning Claw
Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power fist
Cataphractii Terminator w/Heavy Flamer: Heavy flamer, Power fist

Contemptor Dreadnought [8 PL, 167pts]: Combi-bolter, Dreadnought combat weapon, Multi-melta

Dedicated Transport
Rhino [4 PL, 74pts]: 2x Storm bolter

I was speaking more for the uniforms, but yeah, helmeted heads too.

To be fair, they're supposed to be the vanilla Guard design.

Thin your paints? I'm not a pro by any means, but my catachans look pretty nice.

I'm looking for a carrying case because i'm sick of using toolboxes. I gotta lot of shit to transport and was looking to start with this
amazon.com/Feldherr-Figure-standard-sized-figures/dp/B00E3P1XPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518124002&sr=8-2&keywords=warhammer+40k+carrying+case&dpID=41aI%2Bmb1xwL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

or this

amazon.com/Feldherr-Figure-standard-sized-figures/dp/B00B84B95M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518124002&sr=8-2&keywords=warhammer+40k+carrying+case&dpID=41aI%2Bmb1xwL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

any other suggestions?

>TS player
>Want to field Mutalith and/or Decimator
>Mutalith is ugly and Decimator, while sexy, is not Sons-y looking

Any ideas for some alternate models, my lads?

Steel Legion is objectively the most aesthetic regiment.

Nigger fucking frame that
also what site?

you can get bluetac from a dollar store.

Steel Legion is great but they aren't Vostroya.

Pics? I haven't been able to find pictures of the models with decent paint jobs. Just really shitty paint jobs.

Meh. Vostroyans > Steel Legion.

*removes your heavy weapons teams from the online store*

I can respect the Cossacks too but I am a fanboy of gas masks.

I'd play them if they had a command squad.

>this taste

>tfw so many guard regiments have fucking incredible aesthetics
>tfw cadians, scions, and catachans the worst ones are the only ones with plastic models

Buy tzaangors. That's what you signed up for.

I'm taking this as a sign of Armageddon part 4 with all new plastic Steel Legion.

IIRC, the Betrayal box doesn't come with lascannons, but missile launchers instead. It won't effect your point costs, but keep it in mind. Also not sure on the number of plasma pistols you get in that box.

Krieg does gas masks better though.

>Terrify apex hunter in fluff that can wait days while invisible for the perfect moment to strike its target
>Can't infiltrate
>Must "deep strike" at least 9" away from the enemy
>Out of range of its flesh hooks
>Everyone and their pet Kroot Hound sees them and can fire overwatch
>-1 to hit doesn't mean anything in overwatch
>Likely to fail charge even with free reroll
>Not that great in combat anyway
>Pheromones do nothing

Yeah, I always thought they were a bit generic looking given the Imperium's usual gothic aesthetic.

You could dump Cadians into pretty much any science fiction universe from Aliens to Star Wars and they wouldn't look too out of place.

I like to imagine the average Imperial Guardsman looking more like pic related, the Imperium is less likely, at least to my mind, to equip it's soldiers efficiently with drab, functional uniforms and equipment and more likely to issue them elaborate and unneccesarily gaudy uniforms that look great in some High Lord's uniform sketchpad and in propaganda films but fall apart in the field and are uncomfortable as shit, a lot like how Napoleonic uniforms were designed more for parade than comfort in the field or battlefield practicality.

Best of both worlds, user.

Fuck you. Space Rambos is a great army and have great art.

They just have old as fuck plastic models.

>funnyjunk gif
Man I haven't seen this shit since the war.

space rambos is just boring compared to the other regiments.

>You could dump Cadians into pretty much any science fiction universe from Aliens to Star Wars and they wouldn't look too out of place.
I think that was the point, they were meant to be the generic "Aliens Colonial Marines" Regiment.

The fuck you on about? Catachans are great.

Vostroyans have gas masks tho

It's from Warhammer Art
Also I found a frame, but I need to see if I got permission to use it, but it'll probably be fine considering its been gathering dust for quite a while.
I know, I am an awful lazy basement dweller who hasn't fully gotten into the swing of miniature building

I have a huge reactions folder

Less boring than Cadia. All those guys have going for them is violet eyes and a lasgun fetish.

I have a couple cases from that brand, pretty good quality. I just wish I had a better way to carry my big ass nid models

Holy crap. GW CAN sculpt women without man jaw.

Napoleonic era uniforms were all about forcing the soldiers to stand bolt upright so they couldn't flinch or crouch for cover. Might actually make sense for lasgun tactics.

Don't get me started. I began playing 40k in 2nd edition and the first model I ever saw that I was like "oh I NEED to own that" was the old metal Lictor. Got me started playing Tyranids which I've now collected for over 2 decades. And then they fucked its rules up the edition after, and have never, ever fixed them since, only continually made them fucking worse. Fuck GW.

I'm a fan of Warhawks. I'm not saying they're the most aesthetic of regiments, nor do they have to be for me. I just think they're neat.

Steel Legion is pretty great, though. Valhallans, too.

wrong

Which do you think I should go with? I have a bigass toolbox for my guardsmen so they're good, but my Space Marines are getting too numerous for my original carrying case and I want something more stable than a homer box from Home depot

>all about forcing the soldiers to stand bolt upright so they couldn't flinch or crouch for cover.

Yup, sounds like the sort of uniform design philosophy the Commissariat would approve of.

Yeah pisses me off how shit lictors are too.

well yeah.
as far as guard aesthetics go:
armageddon>vostroya>krieg>valhallan>mordian>tallarn>tanith>elysia>catachan>scions>cadia

You must be snorting warp dust for that list. Krieg is obvious the tops no matter what.

You really like Nazis, huh?

#
While I like Ladyvect, please don't tell me they confirmed no Vect because they're just replacing him with his ex wife. That's fucking retarded. I want mah boy and THE DUKE back god damnit

Top 3 is about where Krieg belongs.

They're aesthetic as fuck but they're not as original as Steel Legion or Vostroyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyZv4EghX_I

I can use the frame praise the emperor, may he forgive me for putting holes in it with red and yellow pins

don't, there's nothing IGfags love more than playing victim if you point out the nazi stuff

>thinking drukhari are ever getting their bois back

you'll take your 4 separate armies and you'll LIKE IT.

And being the cockroaches of the Imperium. Seriously, everywhere you go there's always some proud Cadian in a guard regiment.

Depends how many troops you have vs how many big things you have, and if you have something else to carry your big stuff

Solar Auxilia are the most aesthetic of the S3/T3 brigade.

not...really? I just dig the gasmasks and style.

I already see it now.
>muh history enthusiast

Apparently the Cadian gear is the most basic kit given to basically EVERYONE who doesn't have their own more unique kit (or doesn't have the abs to stop bullets).

This is so accurate it's almost sad.

Well Nazi's were aesthetic as hell. If you are gonna be evil you might as well look good doing it.

It's funny, I don't play Guard, but every Craftworld Eldar player I've ever met looks exactly like those guys.

Then why not post an example

Shit, you are right about lascannons. Also it comes with at least one plasma pistol per 10 marines (3 full mkIV kits) and according to GW store every mkIV kit comes with "plasma pistolS".

Anyway, any idea how should I build them? I have no idea which loadout will cover my needs

I do dig their 1950s look.

Forge World is basically cheating.

I have a shitton of additional Space Marines now thanks to BaC and BoP, including another 10 man box that I got for a measly 10$ at a comic shop. As well as a bunch of other minis on my table that need a home, plus the Primaris marines inside of my Homer Box
Hence I was leaning toward the 108 figure box.

God I wish.

Renegades are the best.

Yeah, short of using AoS models for kitbashing you're not topping those for non-Astartes Heretics.

This guy makes a good point where does traitor guard fit on the aesthetic chart?

it doesn't, heretic.

See how long that smart looking uniform lasts on the Eastern Front. Notice you never see one of those uniforms in any combat photos.

Fuck bols, fuck spikey bits, fuck all involved and fuck that stupid fucking podcast.

It breaks off and starts its own.

Heretic Guard > Cultists > Tzaangors

Even if GW doesn't bring him back at least I can feel safe in the knowledge that the Sky Serpents are out there somewhere partying with the hottest wyches with the dankest drugs. Godspeed you incredible bastard. Press F to pay respects.

Who would have guessed that a dress uniform isn't used in combat?

so since forgeworld doesn't make it anymore, but it still has rules, does anyone have ideas for converting a salamander command tank?

Why is this worded so strangely? My first thought was that it meant you could reroll 1s for Smites, Tzeentch's Firestorm, etc. but I checked the relevant section in the rules .pdf and "Psychic test" refers only to the initial 2d6 manifestation roll. Why not just word it the same way as the Neuthrope's Warp Siphon?