This is a big problem

This is a big problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765
web.archive.org/web/20180103022026/https://www.theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white privilege strikes again

What is their link between crypto and white supremacists? It's us isn't it?

they are right I'm black and I was in alts

Soros shills spreading FUD about crypto being nazi in order to buy at the sweet dips and sell for 4x one week later

Can we get a link to the article so we can see how the fuck we're linked to White Supremacists?

Normans probably see Veeky Forums and assume white nasties because of /pol/

They're like 0.00001% of all crypto investors lol. Stop posting sensational dumbfuck articles you dumbfuck

arrest them and throw them in FEMA camps. we must save EVROPA from ze nazis.

>white privilege
damn right, fuck the shitskins, nobody was stopping you from getting into crypto early, but what a surprise they didnt

Here's a handy explainer on what bitcoin means for people of color

theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765

Problematic

Anything that threatens big banks monopoly is automatically anti-semitic = nazi = white supremacy.

It's because Jews have ousted from Paypal and every other platform so they have been accepting bitcoin donations for years

I love these conspiracy theories. Fun read.

now they have an excuse to feel superior because they make +1% in a bull market

Archived that link

web.archive.org/web/20180103022026/https://www.theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765

boomer cucks mad they didn't understand and jump on the opportunity of a lifetime. Wonder if Satoshi envisioned blockchain as a powerful weapon against the NWO?

>If you have paid any attention to non-Donald Trump-related news, you probably already know that bitcoin is the hottest new investment trend.
even in a story that has nothing to do with trump they manage to force him in

Satoshi is one of the ex banksters who were doing research into potential NWO threats. He's the leaker.

Us Alt Right and WN been into crypto long before you normie cucks.

thanks norbro

>This is a big problem.
for whom?

>/pol/lack here
Doesn’t HOTEPs support white nationalism ?

Wut.

Not him, but you're welcome

this makes my brain hurt

>caring what sjw anti-white propaganda pushers think

meme magic strikes again

'Full faith and and credit of the United States govt'

In other words 'Guns and Tanks'.

Anything that doesn't directly create profits for jews = anodda shoah.

What about /pol/ exposing the blatant anti-white hatred with the "its ok to be white" project?

People say /pol/ is paranoid and full of nazi stormfaggots, but they do have a point and they've proved it many times.

das rite. Now we can buy even better torches to march around with.

>white privilege

call them out on Jew privilege

it's pretty hilarious, i bet it triggers liberals real bad

Good thing Hitler only killed (((white))) people.

To be fair, I’m pro-white and I invest in crypto. I wouldn’t consider myself a “supremacist”, but I didn’t mind the Charlottesville rally.

It's funny because there are more Asians invested in crypto than whites. China, Korea and Japan are all adopting crypto faster than any western country. Of course they would target "Nazis" because they're a minority of a minority. It's like picking on the smallest kid on the playground. However, if the whites manage to take the money back from the Jews via crypto then they'll be fighting back for once. Money would allow white people to distance themselves from the shitskins, which is basically their end goal.

Yes, its liberating, uncaring mathematical nature prevented Jews from being able to (((shut it down)))

was it really 1971?

Yes, thank you /pol/ for waking me up to the dumpster fire that is our modern world, and directing me to Veeky Forums so that I can have the funds to protect my future.

This. Every rich person I know in Florida is either Jewish or Jewish decent. They don't want white people to be rich, most of the ones I know always treated me like a pet

/pol/ is always right

did you guys read the comments? there is gold in there

>I think the main thing that turns me off of Bitcoin is how SUPER INTO Bitcoin some (mostly white) people are. I was reading a Splinter article and the comments were one giant “WELL ACTUALLY BITCOIN IS ACTUALLY THE GREATEST”, and any time a group of white folks are way into a thing, I try and stay away from it.

All the Jews I know are obsessed with crypto tho. That being said, I live in San Francisco so not necessarily a representative sample

And don't forget the "32 things white people have to stop ruining in 2018" article

The deflationary spiral has prevented me from buying a new PC for near a year. If i buy it now and BTC goes up i will have payed astronomical sums of lost potential gains on a hunk of glass and aluminum that will be outdated in 5 years.
If i donate to the Identity Evropa now i would have spent 10X as much to save the white race as i would need to 1 year from now.

There are more of us than there are of (((them))).

>avoiding potentially getting rich because a certain race apparently likes it

kek, politics is going to create an even bigger wealth divide than before.

>Jews
>wanting to make money

What a surprise. You'll find that Jews and white people aren't all that different. They both want to protect their own race. The problem is that Jews only want the Jews to be rich. They don't want a lot of money, they want ALL the money.

>It is not enough to succeed; others must fail.
>t. The Jew

>What about /pol/ exposing the blatant anti-white hatred with the "its ok to be white" project?
That was a message which meant "it's only okay to be white, if you're something else, it's not okay".
It was a white supremacist message.

>and any time a group of white folks are way into a thing, I try and stay away from it.
Explains why they dont work, pay rent, have families, stay out of prison etc.

True, plus Jews thrive off manipulating centralized power structures to achieve their group interests.

That being said, young Jews love this shit.

Dont be a jew, I gave btc to cantwell this summer.

kek

lulz
kys kike

>offended by his own interpretation of a sentence

lol kike

If "black lives matter" means black nationalism, then "it's okay to be white" means white supremacy

You just proved him right you know?

>I think the main thing that turns me off of Bitcoin is how SUPER INTO Bitcoin some (mostly black) people are. I was reading a Splinter article and the comments were one giant “WELL ACTUALLY BITCOIN IS ACTUALLY THE GREATEST”, and any time a group of black folks are way into a thing, I try and stay away from it.

I'm happy to see that SJW are missing all crypto trains and will end up buying cryptos after they moon 100x

I am white, voted for trump, wife is Asian, and I hold btc. Am I living the Pol/biz dream?

Don't raise any school shooters with those hapa genes.

comments section is fucking hilarious

pic related; what did zhe mean by this?

No

for you

>"black lives matter" equates to black nationalism in this user's mind
you are offending yourself bruh

Since the average white dude is more into technology, many of the early investors were white dudes.

End of story, really.

>That was a message which meant "it's only okay to be white, if you're something else, it's not okay".
no, that is your conflation. The stickers state "it's OK to be white". Nothing more, nothing less, leave your conspiracy theories with Alex Jones, M8

"Gas the kikes, race war now" might be a peaceful chant by you but some people might take it as a declaration of war.
Allahu Akbar might be a random peaceful chant by a sandnigger but you will treat it as a declaration of war.
In the same way "it's okay to be white" means if you're not white, it's not okay. That's why people took offense because they could see you're actually saying "gas the kikes racewar now" which you actually were since you're a /pol/faggot

The real problem leftists have with this narrative is that their entire worldview is based on the idea that whites are oppressors rather than victims, when in reality Jews are oppressing whites and all other gentiles who challenge their dominance

>In the same way "it's okay to be white" means if you're not white, it's not okay.
You are seeing shadows m8, lighten up. It's OK to be white.

>people still fall for the Hart-Cellar meme
never gonna make the cut for the ethnostate with that low of an iq

Kek.
If you interpret a literal sentence in that way then you could apply the same braindead logic to anything a white person says and accuse him of racism/white supremacism/other shitty isms. Oh wait, that's what the propagandists are already doing!

White men can't have opinions because of their skin colour. Can you honestly not see how racist and discriminatory this is? The left has become the very thing they claim to be fighting against.

I hope you're baiting btw, in that case nice bait. If not, you probably need to get off this board and back to plebbit with your cuck friends.

Most of /pol/ is diverse and not white. Shocking i know,but its true.

>I hope you're baiting btw, in that case nice bait. If not, you probably need to get off this board and back to plebbit with your cuck friends.
Sorry but this isn't your safe space. If you want me gone, I guess I should stay to redpill you.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

haha they're just words bro!!! do you not care about our existence and future bro!! haha lol crazy lefties!

>comparing a sentence that literally says kill another race with one that says its ok to exist

Looks like its too late for you m8. Better get back to plebbit, you're already beyond hope.

this is the real flippening. can't wait to see the screeching after these cosmopolitan morons sinks billions of trust fund wealth into SJW scamcoins while "uneducated" people escape wagecuckery and can't be pushed around by the managerial class anymore.

Omg I'm so triggered. Tell me again how its not ok to be white and how I should gibs more moneyz to jamal. Teach me how to prep the bull and apologise to every person of colour. How can I ever make amends for all the horrible shit europeans have brought to this world?? I feel so guilty i want to cry and cut off my dick and force my kid to take hormone blockers.

You're pathetic, you still haven't refuted the point and you're talking about redpilling?

So many newfag plebs on here these days.

>haha they're just words bro!
They are. White nationalists do a great job of discrediting themselves, the more you try to shut it down, the more their message is legitimized. "Squeeze tightly, and it will ooze between your fingers." I have a feeling 2018 is going to be a very hard year for you.

You could have just said that you wanted to conquer the world and kill everyone else all along.

KEK

>black guy
niggers/muslims/SJWs/kikes/all enemies

>white guy
white race

>other footpath
freedom

>red line
crypto gains

This is what (((they))) fear.

You realize that Jews literally changed our immigration laws and lied about it’s consequences, right?

Are you a cuck or a member of the tribe?

Yes. White supremacy must be stopped or this planet will be burnt to a cinder. White people are too violent and will destroy everything.

if you're so low iq/socially inept that you genuinely can't read between the lines, please remove yourself from political discourse

The thought of me operating freely scares you. I like that.

entirely false:
>bill was proposed a person who happens to be jewish, blaming "jews" as a group is deliberate dishonesty
>literally ZERO reason to believe the consequences were known in advance, calling it a "lie" implies malicious intent and intentional deception - no evidence for either
>bill had bipartisan support in the senate and public support as well at the time

take the tin foil hat off, and stop listening to fucking /pol/ you inbred fuckhead

you mothafucka!

>happens to be jewish

wat

You know that actually white trash are using 70% of welfare funds right?

> us white people were the first illegal immigrants

Right, and look what the fuck we did to those poor bastard Indians, I don't wanna end up like them

Jews have produced more Nobel prizes in hard sciences than any other race per capita. Bow down to them. ((Einstein)) invented relativity which led to the development of the nukes. Whites have leeched off Jewish achievements