How would you make Doom in 5e?

How would you make Doom in 5e?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w
youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A loser. Because that's what he is, a salty loser.

No system can portray the greatness that is DOOM.

types: elite & veteran
powers: invincible & trap
stats:
athletics 6
affection 1
cunning 7
skill 6
luck 4
will 13

Why are you doing this?

his INT score is 2nd only to Reed Richards

I have been thinking about making a Heavily Armored caster for a long time in 5e, never found something that made me happy

Would probably multicast 1 Life or Forge Cleric. Forge Cleric would fit Doom more with all his crafting shenanigans

Then Wizard 19, or Sorcerer 19 with Ritual Caster.
Max Int, then use all other feats in sub-optimal but matching choices, like Keen Mind for example

Could also play Hexblade Warlock Pact of the Tome 20 with Heavy Armor training feat. But 4 spells per combat only is so sucky

I appreciate you.

kek

Can start with Fighter 2 for action surge then go whatever caster class you want.

Owlbear.

Remember when this happened?

I'll bite

Paladin of Conquest/Warlock focuses on Eldritch Blasts but will still smite a motherfucker

>How would you make Doom in 5e?
add demons and guns

Gee, if only there was some sort already existing archetype that focused on skill with armor and weapons but supplemented it with a limited amount of spellcasting. But where would you find such a thing?

>statting doom as a mere servent

Doom's shtick is he's the second best at everything.

I dunno. This is an impressive array of abilities to stat.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w

This, except the party is mainly paladins and clerics and have Bards play metal exclusively

youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs

So the avengers and F4 just showed up to blow up Dr. Dooms shit? No wonder he's perpetually pissed.

>be a small European nation
>Get repeatedly Liberated the American Way by an American-based NGO with super powers
>Develop superweapons to prevent being Iraq'd again
>They do it anyway

I'd be pissed too desu