Character Art

Old thread image cap reached.

Now show me pictures of people on the verge of either casting magic,or charging up their attacks.

I am looking for a very specific kind of picture.
Running a campaign over maptools where the main town's general store owner is actually 2 gnomes/halflings/goblins/kobolds/ect in a large coat and I cant' find a picture for the token. Does anyone have any art that looks like 2-3 small creatures in a coat? Trading art of the local bard.

Does anyone have anything that looks like these guys? But for a girl

Witches are the best!

Indeed.

Looking for some cyberpunk/Shadowrun types
Female preferred, but anything goes. Need inspiration for a campaign my friend is writing that takes place on an archipelago, so lots of boats, helicopters, and cyberpunk pirates.

Quite

It's me again
I've been planning to run Red Hand of Doom for a while now, so I've been gathering images of orcs doing orcy things (fuck hobgoblins)

Will dump some

I'm looking for an elven bow paladin, the more androgynous the better. Anyone got anything good?

And that's all the cyberpunk character art I have.
Anyone got alien mercenaries?

Bump

I thought this would be the place to ask:

I need the picture of the most stunningly beautiful man you can think of, with definite manly traits, for an upcoming campaign. I will have a couple of female players, and I suck at determining male beauty. A little help Veeky Forums? I'll post some pictures as advanced thanks.

>inb4 /k/ autists commenting on the muzzle device plugged with dirt. I know, it irks me too.

>most stunningly beautiful man

girly bishie or muscled chad?

as you like. I need him as a military officer i

fuck, captcha cut my sentence. I need him as an officer in a reasonably serious regiment, so he should be definitely manly enough to command respect. It's really important that he doesn't classify as simply "hot", though, he must be a stunner.

ok, dropping what I got

thanks man!

I like this, might need to get the boob flattened a bit though

oh you still around androgynous paladin archer guy? ok, I'll see what else I have

girl pretending to be a male archer actually

that's my fetish

thats all the bow-folk I've got that might look androgynous

>most stunningly beautiful man you can think of
Oh Lord
here I come

just dumping stuff

Could I get some axe-wielding women? Preferably human or, indeterminate, or elvish descent.

Does anyone have any art of female characters with short red/ginger hair? Short as in tomboyish, pixie-cut style, shorter than neck-length.
Any class/age fine, fantasy preferred.

Might not be short enough, but it's something

I need pictures of sailors and fish people for a campaign coming up. Can anyone help out?

I need art of comically shady individuals, preferably ones that could fit a 40k game.

I just want to point out that book is licking itself.

Okay, I need a rather specific thing
I need an armored swordsman holding a jian, or atleast something similiar looking, but armored
Armor type doesn't really matter, can be either plate or even something like kensei from FH

Son, I've been waiting all day for this.