Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2043: Bully Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Thinking about the Indiana Jones jump recently
Reminder to not steal culturally significant artifacts from indigenous peoples.

why not

What about being an alien and placing those artifacts there in the past so you can steal them in the future?

/jc/ I have a question. What should a High Magitech machine called the "Beast Engine" do?

You mean steal it and turn them into superweapons?

I refuse. Because that can apply to anything. Even a copy of the original Star Wars, no 'enhanced editions', counts as a "culturally significant artifact of an indigenous people".

Devour living thjngs, add their dna to its own, and spit out recombined versions of all the creatures it has devoured like a massive growing tyranid cloud.

Turns people into furries

If you could only pick one of these four elements, which would it be?

Why would anyone go in as a god in kubera when they are so much weaker than the other backgrounds.

R8 my Poke-team, /jc/.
>Blaziken/Ludicolo/Swellow/Aggron/Walrein/Flygon

Of THOSE four?
Earth/Kyoshi.
She's the only competent one of the four.

Earth

How can my jumper turn people into furries?

I would pick anyone of them except for korra

One and ONLY one? Probably Air. Closest I'll get of any to flying.

Anyone who doesn't pick Earth is a massive fag. There, I said it.

A nice big afterlife?

Hey user. user says you're a fag.

Spread renamon

Run Minesweeper really inefficiently.

What's your pokemon team? What have they done outside of the pokemon jump?

Thanks for the image user.

Red eyes black dragon is my ownly pokemon.

Fire, water, air, dirt
fucking magnets, how do they work

It's a toss-up. I'd have to go with water for it's sheer versatility and accessibility. I mean, 70% of Earth is water, so it's a no-brainer. Air is a close second, since it's literally everywhere, but it isn't as visually impressive. Earth is third, because there's some places where you can't really access it, but it's all about sheer power over versatility, which is good in it's own way.
For the cool factor though, Fire all the way. I love me some fire.

Because you know you’ll survive?

So?

>Mentions everything else for "accessibility"
>doesn't mention that Firebending can be used anywhere, because unlike the terrible film it is produce by the person, it doesn't manipulate existing flame.

Few questions for Myrmidont on the Soon I Will Be Invincible jump, does the Iconic Toughness weakness disable your durability outright or does it just get through?

Could I get Item Of Power for just some of my powers instead of all of them?

Can I just grab a weird look to go with my powers? I'm thinking having my body made from gemstone-like material, maybe jade, like how Lily's glass-like but without the use for stealth.

How far would I be able to see if I just focused Iconic Super Sense on seeing really well (and can I actually do that)?

I kinda want to grab Doctor Impossible as a companion... I feel like I might have a 'type' in my choice of companions, with all the would-be world conquerers.

I'm going to Mystery Dungeon right now, so they're about to help me save the world from a meteor!

Use the forced evolution perks from Evo Search for Eden

I imagine there are a few 'create monster' perks, and super-science viruses designed to transform people that will allow for a plague of furryness. To say nothing of magic.

Well yeah, but Firebending is almost completely destructive. It might have some uses outside of combat, but nowhere near as much as the others. Besides, I did say that I still thought it was the coolest. Not being as useful does not equate to being not as cool.

I think it is funny that renamon canon has boobs hidden under her fur.

Are there any Jumps you wished we talked about more? If so why?

How waifu Kyoshi?

>Flygon
The patrician's Hoenn dragon-type.

Go back in time, Go to the spirit world and stop Korra from killing her

Any perk that lets me share xp with party members?

Is SentaiAnon around?

So, Fire Punch/Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Fly a good moveset on 'er?

Lycanroc Dusk is my only Pokémon. I didn’t need do much in the PokeWorld in terms of badges. I just explored where I could, went to Alola & surfed most my days for ten years.

Lycanroc Midday Form. He's a reliable dog.

Wait what?

Speaking of which, I can't decide between Squirtle, Riolu, Nidoran, Charmander, Vulpix, and Ralts.

>Blaziken
Worst fire starter/10
>Ludicolo
Disco/10
>Swellow
Swell/10
>Aggron
Okay/10
>Walrein
Literally who/10
>Flygon
Best bug/10

>literally who
Gets Sheer Cold on level-up. That ring a bell?

What are all the jumps Val has done?

Any besides Nasu, Worm, Exalted, Naruto or Marvel. Because those are all we talk about, and not even for the jumps themselves, just the vapid waifu-fagging and trash settings.

>Wait what?

Oh user my sweet summer child. Korra kills all of the past avatars when she resets the cycle with her as the first of the new cycle.

What is your favorite DB race we have in the Jumps?

Hmm, nope.

Lycanroc are good doggies.

ARK Survival Evolved. Aberration update when?

Dispense an unlimited amount of Monster flavored super soldier serum.

Rate my Pokemon team /jc/:
Raichu (Starter)
Charizard
Feraligatr
Sceptile
Lucario
Mewtwo

So...she went back in time and did this? Tell me there was atleast a reason for this madness.

>HowdidyougetfourstartersANDaMewtwo/10

Gir-You really thought I would say it, didn’t you?

The true answer is Frozen. Haven’5 heard much since that initial flurry (HAH!) of interest

What's wrong with talking about Girl Genius?

For the starters he probably ambushed the kids who just got theirs when they started their journey.

Furbait/10

Not that one. The other Girl.

Considering that the jump is a mix of games, anime, and manga? People caught the starters out in the wild. They do it all the time.

It propagates harmful narratives, endorses cultural appropriation and blackface, and is problematically heteronormatively patriarchal.

>So...she went back in time and did this? Tell me there was atleast a reason for this madness.

No she did not go back and time and do it, The spirit of the avatar Rava

>Tell me there was atleast a reason for this madness.

The entire thing only happened because she was a spoiled brat that had to have her way and the only thing good that came out of that was Korra's yandere cousin who later on left and was never seen again.

How high powered is God of High School? Planet Busting?

What, Girl-Chan in Paradise? Yes I am being facetious.

The strongest ones were throwing planets.

Sometimes I think I'm the only motherfucker who didn't take any 'mons along on his chain.

Yep. That’s exactly it.

You're not the only one. In fact, I don't think I've ever picked up any companions at all.

Anytime Kamen Rider Ryuki is talked about, I feel a sense of content and elation, like I've just received a headpat.

On jumps-I-haven't-made, I consider the DCAU jumps in general to be gems and Fire Emblem to be a great series of jumps. All the Duel Monsters jumps are pretty fantastic, especially the new Terminal ones.

One last tiny change. The personal Crystal now enhances Force powers.

Those are some good choices but their exact effectiveness greatly depends on their moves. However you've got three of my favorites on there so I'm gonna rate you an 8/10.

As much as I like waterbending, earthbending wins out because of how versatile and powerful it is. Aside from earth sense and being able to build pretty much anything you want, you can sorta emulate the other other elements by manipulating mud, sand, and lava.

Resident Evil.

>Blaziken
>Gardevoir
>Gyarados
>Aggron
>Flygon
>Absol
I always take all of my pokemon with me and give them humans forms because having six loyal, superpowered allies backing me up from the start is pretty ideal. Plus they're excellent for providing company and keeping my jumper sane.

>Blaziken
>Worst fire starter/10
That's not how you spell typhlosion.

que

Human master race.

>Not taking a pet monster

>Typhlosion
>bad
Nigger.
I will fight you.

Jumpers, what are your houserules?

I have multiple chains, and my rules are that I'm not allowed to take the same jumps in any other chain, and they can only be 30 jumps long at the most. I also tend to roll for jumps, but this is just to give a little more variety and isn't mandatory.

Endless Pantheon.

Because Harry is hilarious, Moloch needs to burn in hell, and I wanna mock Anubis about being the god of embalming.

Also, being an actual fairy, Dragon or mantle-born god is pretty neat.

>moves
>Blaziken: High Jump Kick/Flare Blitz/Brave Bird/Thunder Punch, possibly subject to replacing HJK with Sky Uppercut and FB with Blaze Kick
>Ludicolo: Waterfall/Ice Punch/Giga Drain/Rain Dance
>Swellow: Air Slash/U-Turn/Steel Wing/Defog
>Aggron: Double-Edge/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Heavy Slam
>Walrein: Sheer Cold/Surf/Rest/Sleep Talk
>Flygon: Fire Punch/Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Fly

I left all my mons in Mystery Dungeon. Seemed like it was for the better.

She literally causes what is basically a great cataclysm like 3 times. Also kills all the other avatars because of her idiocy. All because she knew she had to wait 3 days or literally the entire world would be destroyed, everyone told her this, but she said NO IM GONNA DO WHAT I WANT and fucked over the world.

>typhlosion
Those are some fighting words KOTOR.

Let me fix my sentences

>No she did not go back and time and do it, The spirit of the avatar Rava was ripped from her and came back

>The entire thing only happened because she was a spoiled brat that had to have her way and the only thing good that came out of that season was Korra's yandere cousin who was going to marry Bolin and she even chilled out but she later on left and was never seen again.

It's design is far too plain, and unlike literally every other fire starter it only has a single typing.

Honestly I like base Saiyans the best. Not because of their transformations and power, but just because of the warrior race aspect. They have a genetic desire to beat the shit out of things and think it's fun, they got the shit beaten out of them by Freeza, they have tails and are this big metaphor for primal strength, they eat a ton and have a ton of pride in who they are and it's neat. I think they're neat.
I feel like a lot of the Saiyan fluff gets pushed to the back in favor of numbers getting higher and fancy hair colourations, but I always thought Saiyans in their very base, Pre-Android Saga form were really interesting and cool.

I miss the days when there were more than like three of them. I'm kinda glad Super brought them back in Universe Six, even if they lost a lot of that backstory cuz GOTTA FOCUS ON NUMBERS.

Uhhhh, geez, I always flipflop on this a lot. I'm bad at decisions, y'know? The fact that I can retcon shit just makes it harder.

My starter was Pikachu.
Then I got a Pigeot (for flying, and because nobody fucking uses Pigeot even though they're SUPER COOL), and a Hypno because they're creepy and it's great. Those are for definite.
After that I was thinking Zoroark, because they're cool and can do illusions and shapeshift apparently? And that's SUPER cool.
Then I feel like I really need something that can surf, and this is really hard to make a decision on, because there's nothing I'm super in love with there. So I was thinking maybe Tentacruel, just because they're super common, and also big enough that you could ride one and not get wet. But I might change that someday. I dunno.
And then I don't know what goes in the sixth slot.

> What have they done outside of the pokemon jump?
I kinda forgot about them, to be totally honest.

Water. Because it has healing, and can interact with plants, and I like plants.
I'm disappointed that Earth has nothing to do with plants.
Also, spiritbending is pretty cool.

Are you sure you won't regret that? They might miss you quite a bit.

>Red is forever alone
>SO RONERY

desu, I agree. Cyndaquil is cute as fuck and Quilava is my favorite of all time. But Typhlosion is just bleh

>using SB jumps
Fuck off.

If you want to talk about SB jumps, then go to the SB community.

Would it be a good idea for HeavensAnon to increase the cost of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception by 400 CP?

No, now fuck off.

Personally I'd give Blaziken a stat boosting move.

Also, and this might be cheating, but you could take the laptop and save videos of every learnable move in either in Pokemon Trainer or PMD so that you'll always be able to retain your pokemon.

I will admit that Quilava is pretty cool.

I'm a fan of the original 1000 cp price. I mean, for those who aren't going to cheeselord no price increase is necessary, and for those who are going to cheeselord the +400cp isn't stopping anyone already that determined. Especially not with how he deliberately set up his Drawbacks to be so easily cheesed.

So, fuck the myth of point balance and just light that candle.

Would it be a good idea to add in Mystic Eyes of Depth perception for 100 CP?