*MOONS LOUDLY FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS WEEK*

LMAO

>b-b-but mah pump and dump
>b-b-but paajeeeet
>b-b-but i never tried the wallet to see the one second transfer time

buy the dip? there won't be much of one. reminder that at low satoshi count is where you see the 300 and 400% gains. miss this and you'll basically miss one of the best coins of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

next.exchange.
electraproject.org/troubleshooting-guide-electra-wallet-isnt-syncing
electraproject.org/our-team
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize you're just contributing the pump and dump, no?

god damn you

>tfw a "shitcoin" breaks through a 20btc wall in 30 minutes on a trash exchange
>n-n-nice bags p-pajeet haha

i hope at least one person listened to me when i shilled it 3 days ago at 3 sat.

no news of moving to a new exchange.

It can't survive on coinmarkets alone.

Colx has the edge

theres no incentive to dump when you get 50% yearly staking rewards friend

The wallet for this thing is sexy as fuck, and the coin actually works. This thing is easily going to gain value just by virtue of being an actual product.

it's already confirmed to be coming to next.exchange.com this month dipshit. its 9th on the list of 17 coins being added this month, so itll probably be on there mid jan

Circulating Supply
22,629,385,048 ECA
Total Supply
22,967,092,355 ECA

couldn't said it any better bro, colx coin has the edge in 2018 no doubt about it.

that exchange site looks shady as hell :-/
binance when ?

Should be going on Cryptopia soon.

The staking is too high, the supply will keep down the price. I hope it goes back down to 1 sat you fucking cuck

fuck yes

800+/-%

its shady but it works, get it before it gets on a big exchange

soon to stagnate

Colx also has a coin burn and will improve the value.

The pajeets of coin markets can't into logic

>next.exchange.com
thats not a fucking site

who will pay you for the staking? free money isnt money, get out while you can before your 'stake' becomes worthless

It's next.exchange

next.exchange.org doesn't FUCKING EXIST

I said next.exchange. As in next.exchange. Why are you so dense?

Can you fucking read?
>It's next.exchange

next.exchange.co.au DOESN'T EXIST EITHER

lol

That's the price for mega gains. If it was on binance everyone would have it. I can't even sign up with my hotmail account.The wallet gives a virus warning from Norton. My paranoid ass can't take this.

Stay away, it's my coin, I bought it

bro i'm on the wallet and i'm on linux so no norton shit
wallet just says OUT OF SYNC and I don't even get how to get it to sync

Here you go, user: electraproject.org/troubleshooting-guide-electra-wallet-isnt-syncing

I hope this helps.

the web site does looks like a template gone wrong though.... :-/

Just woke up. What did I miss, cucksmarkets doesnt load on my tablet.

We're at 29 sats

man, sent a small amount of BTC to coinsmarkets to test, and it's still on 0/2 confirmations....how long is this supposed to take.

Oh baby I'm already 100%.
It took like 1 hour for me

lol, will it even be worth get this coin at this point, after the test transfer, another 1 hour minimum -_- reeeeeee I feel like I missed the pump

Just a few more minutes. Something happened (I guess) and no blocks were mined for an hour.

>*** Deposit will be credited after 6 confirmations

Dont ask me im gambling with my play money on shitcoins

sides on moon mission

thank you I will accept ECA as tips for moon mission

>posting the logo without saying what it is

Quit doing this.

> electraproject.org/our-team
wow.. what good hands i'm in...
*sells all ECA*

gtfo newfag

31 sats fuck me in the ass and call me Sally

I cannot believe how fucking slow this Coinexchange bullshit site is.

give me your address I will send my daily stakes tomorrow

>mfw I got in at 4 sats

EZNHsoa6cS86JDR15sdPZWEBNJWZEVP8bp

Now we just hope coinbase stops fucking me

So I register to next.exchange but there is no market or anything where is the actual exchange?

We're not on next.exchange yet. This is a very early coin. You can buy on coinsmarkets.com.

That exchange sucks ass but it's the only one for now. They're speaking with Binance and Kucoin atm.

No man I know I already own a sweet 500k but have you checked next.exchange? They don't even have a functioning platform yet

Oh right sorry. I'm not sure they're actually in business yet.

its opening in a few days. but with the growth ECA is having bigger exchanges should be attainable in the near future

Or "in operation"

how are you so sure it won't be dumped and forgotten?

because i've been in their discord since it was below a sat and i'm quietly confident

Can you post screens of the discord?

screens of what? i can just give you a link to the discord if you want

Relevant conversations. I was too lazy to join it but yeah if you give me the link I can check it out.

>had choice between ECA and COLX
>chose COLX
>down 15% instead of up 110%

Why can't I do anything right?

Should I bother getting in?

Mostly asking because the Telegram group is full of "to the moon" retards.

Yes

nice pasta post.

Colx will be fine.

>electraproject.org/our-team
don't be talkin shit about Sols, he da truth

its at 33 sats. this is a .10 coin all day long

seen predictions of $3

check out marketing/business enquiries, lots of people that own their own ecommerce sites/business that are trying start accepting eca as payment

it keeps thinking im a bot so i cant post the full link but its the usual https dot discord dot gg forward slash vQKHFs

>https dot discord dot gg forward slash vQKHFs
Thanks man! Indeed the spam filter gets on my nuts too, appreciate you took the time to get around it.

Everyone on Veeky Forums would be millionaires many times over if we put in like $200 each. There's no way.

I will only have money to buy it next week. I know this coin will moon when hit big exchanges and have the re-branding

Yeah that's too much. Right now we're at 0.1cents. 1 cent is realistic, maybe even 5, but $3 is retarded-tier crazy.

>5/6 confirmations
cmon

think itll dip? might go in on this but dont want it to dump

next time use ltc bro.

my exchange says 2/2 confirmations and still not showing up T_T is my money gone

Dude I can't even make an account on this shitty website. Apparently there is a captcha but it won't even fucking load. The site doesn't even have https wtf

Bought 250k for shits. Gonna sell as soon as I 5x, if it ever happens.

im sorry to hear that, user. keep checking. I only sent $60 so if it gets delet then i wont be hurting too badly

Coinsmarkets won't even load. What a massive piece of shit.

there could be a correction coming soon since this coin has only risen for the past like 8 hours, but i cant say for sure

yeah the site is very amateurish but its kind of a good thing because if you buy early from this site you're in before ECA hits bigger exchanges

I only own 50k of this am I going to make it?

It's a step in the right direction, user.

You're going to make the easiest 10k of your life.

>Looking at this since 1 cents ea
>Too lazy to make account on this sketchy ass exchange
>Goes up to 2 cents ea
>Fuck I should really buy this, but I'm hodling like a bitch in ZCL
>Now 5 cents ea
I'm never gonna make any money am I

so I bought a bit and sent it to my electra wallet a few minutes ago. Nothing has shown up yet, what gives?

nvm went through, comfy now.

It's actually 0.5 cents right now.

The point is that I'm FOMOing at the mouth but I can't bring myself to give in now. I'd have made a fortune if my 50/50 decision went the other way.

This is why you stake 50% in each coin.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/

Transactions are NOT instant. Pajeet coin,

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

STOP MOONING

ANY TIME NOW