/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

/mgg/- Monster Girl General, or /mgr/ - Monster Girl Realm Worldbuilding, as its being called recently. Still I don't see what's wrong with still calling this Monster Girls general...

Monster Girls in the military Edition

Previous thread: Where we talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them.

Home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

So what monster girls are the best/good type of soldiers, marines, and spec-ops in the military? I'm not specifically refering to Veeky Forums's reiteration of The Order of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Just what monster girls make good or decent military operatives and /k/ommandos.

I guess Lizardmen-monster girls and Salamanders already make good troopers.

>mgewiki.com/w/Lizardman
>mgewiki.com/w/Salamander

And I'm betting Kikimoras and Shoggoths, who mostly serve and works as servants can make good or decent non-combat support staff.
>mgewiki.com/w/Kikimora
>mgewiki.com/w/Shoggoth

Hell they might even work as those aircraft carrier persons who guide pilots into landing planes on the carriers, as in the ones wearing those bright colored jackets on the decks of carriers.

And Dragon-girls pretty much make great elite spec-ops operatives.

>powerful fire breathing beasts with fire breath as natural weapon
>super strength and claws that can slice through metal
>their scales are naturally built-in body armor that can soak up bullets
>they can fly

Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1iH8PDUKfDD4Rwjh-pRPplX8LdB7v1trCmtecZ8_soLo/edit?usp=sharing
mgewiki.com/w/Amazoness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chief God Protects

>paladinfags still think they can escape MGE's demon mana

RPG maker here.
Reposting from last thread, but the rulebook has been cleaned up into a pdf (OP needs updating) and I'm looking to run a playtest of it. Remember, it's an Alpha, things might be janky, etc etc.
I need players for a playtest though, so if you're interested, please say so!

Depends, how long will the game session run for?

I'm honestly adaptable, I can go anywhere from 2 hours to around 6. I'd probably shoot for something shorter to begin with though.
It'd be text-based, if that influences your decision.

>greedy, prideful rapists who know not the meaning of subtlety, loyalty, or stealth
They'd be fucking awful spec-ops, retard.

I agree that they'd be awful spec-ops. More like living siege weapons, really.

I was more or less asking if it would be a one off session just to test because I'm not that good for long commitments

Wonder if the Red Order has any Elementalists with them. Some real "BY FIRE BE PURGED" types, as liable to set their comrades alight as their enemies, so they're dropped in like living bombs.

Have you thought about running a quest instead? It has the advantage of still following the same rules, whilst being easily seen by all. Not to mention you could keep to your own schedule.

It'd be a one-shot, I don't want to commit to anything in case there's some glaring flaw in the system found in playtesting that needs to be addressed or re-worked.

I'd give it a shot then. I'm gonna be the best paladin that ever paldined

>Wrongs with calling it MGG?
We are trying to make efforts to make it look like we are making a MGE but instead something that is inspired by the concept. So the name change was to try to show we aren't MGE, we are our own thing.

New thread is 3/10

*Aren't.

Stuff About This Thread

>IT IS NOT MGE CANON SETTING
We are trying to get away from the awful bits of KC's MGE, mostly the rape and Corruption being "Instant Win". Keep that in mind when posting.

THINGS THAT TALKING ABOUT DERAILS THE THREAD
Just let them be...
>Monsterboys and Futas
The reason for why there aren't any might not seem like a good one to you, it's something that majority of the thread has agreed to. If you want MB and Futas in your game, just add them to your game. Don't talk about them here.
>What is the purpose of the MG? Who made them? What's the DL purpose? What's the Gods' purpose?
These things are currently causing the thread to derail. It's wise to just leave them to your GM to decide how he wants them to be at this point.
>IT'S NOT MGE CANON!!!!
No shit, Sherlock!
>Corruption
It's really up to your GM as to how powerful it is and if its a bad thing or not. Seriously, don't start about it. Most of the thread is trying to move away from it being all powerful.

I have thought about it. My two chief concerns are that it would essentially turn the test into an open Alpha, and I'm not sure how well that would go down, and that I wouldn't know how to run a quest. I assume I just give GM descriptions, let people react and then tell them the results accordingly? I don't know, I could definitely be talked into running a quest I suppose.

There was also some minor concerns about rolling multiple dice that aren't of a single face on Veeky Forums, but I'd have to assume the people at /qst/ are used to that if they do it on the regular.

Run it in something like Roll20 with Discord as your mic setup.

I sometimes check by quest, and much much more rudimentary systems get by just fine. You have nothing to be ashamed of with your mechanics, really. As for running a quest, it's essentially dming on your part, the problem comes from the community. Since there is one mainchar, it could get quite clusterfucked when they all try to suggest their kind of character. As for the multiple dice thing, I'm not so sure myself, but I think the absolute worst case scenario is we need multiple posts for some resolutions.

Wait a moment, Is there multiple characters or is there only one allowed?

Those MGE """"awful bits"""" are awfully misrepresented, you nofunallowed faggot.

Corruption being a real threat is a good thing in my opinion. With such a consequence on the table it lends needed urgency and caution to the players.

You can totally run multiple characters, but I just assumed you weren't going to simultaneously create an entire party and run them through. Because that exponentially increases the effort you'll have to put in, and it isn't strictly required like it would be if you ran with a party of say 4 other people. Remember, you'll have to deal with multiple people voicing their opinions on what those characters should do etc.

How is being brainwashed, raped, and turned into a monster's juice bar of Spirit Energy misrepresented?

I'll wait.

I regularly GM a game of 5 people but that game recently ended, so I'm happy to put the effort into running a game for multiple people.
I just worry about it being more than, like, 6 because I'm concerned I'd be overwhelmed. How many players do little /qst/ threads with actual games like that normally get?

Hey now everyone, let's leave this be. Corruption is still a thing, it's still a bad thing, and it's still something designed to be fought by the players, human and Monster.
Let's not get any panties in a twist over how bad it is, just agree that it is and it can be beat.

If it was ran on /quest/ yes. If it's ran on something else, no.

I've already tried it out, and it's a good system. Hopefully the Item Modifications and Skill Specialties that I added work as that's the part that hasn't been tested.

>brainwashed
Debateable, monster by monster basis
>raped
Non-issue, translation error.
>monster's juice bar
That's a weird way to say husband. Do you browse /r9k/ or something.

>raped
>Non-issue, translation-error

Explain?

Reminder that the Sabbath just wants to have fun, and you should too.

More than that for sure, if it's any popular. You're going at this from the wrong angle. Most quests aren't One person makes a character and plays this character, but rather a character (or multiple) is made by multiple people that somehow come to an agreement (or dicerolls decide, or qm fiat decides). The appeal is the drop in drop out nature. Think about it, you can't have 5 anonymous people create chars and expect them to stick with you for 6 hours. I could join a quest in it's last posts and still influence the characters being played.

KC unironically believes that pretty girls cannot rape men, basically. He says it's less rape and more "gee this pretty girl pushed me down im so bothered oh no". Makes it even worse imo.

Depends on how you want to look at it. The actual moonrunes were more of a playful "cute girl pushed me down, oh no~!" implication. On the technical side there's the whole rape by definition thing.

And I guess on the subjective side I could call the guy a faggot for not wanting to fug a cute monstergirl and choosing to come to the monstergirl thread to state as such.

>And I guess on the subjective side I could call the guy a faggot for not wanting to fug a cute monstergirl and choosing to come to the monstergirl thread to state as such.

There is nothing wrong with liking monster girls, but there is something wrong about someone you don't care forcing themselves on you. And for being such a beta.

Right, I see.
So, what, I'd set up a scenario, let some of the earlycomers make some characters and they'd collectively try and get them to make certain decisions either through committee, chance or GM choice?
Or would I provide a set of, say, 3 characters and give them short bios and let people influence them?

Their literal existence depends on men, they're 'monsters'. A monster should not abide by your dating simulator ideals.

Fuck off, no one cares about your ego-death fetish.

Just because he doesn't believe a man can't be raped by women (which is stupid) doesn't suddenly make the rape in his setting ok. That's like saying that it's ok to stone women because the Bible says it's ok.

>facebook tier DBZ meme
*cringe*

Paladin shitter please, put your will on the line if you really want to deus vult

>Their literal existence depends on men, they're 'monsters'. A monster should not abide by your dating simulator ideals.

Then you can't complain if someone runs a blade through one of them to protect himself

Now you're getting it. These are basically the 2 approaches I commonly see, and I think both are viable. One has a chance of cropping up with some interesting character(s), but will create alot of noise, the other guarantees a baseline quality of the characters and lets you start off the story immediatly.
I've also seen a combined approach of 1 anonmade maincharacter and dm made characters that join the "party" later on, or sometimes right from the beginning

Can we please keep the gross pedoshit out of these threads?

See, this kind of shit is why we are trying to not be a Monster Girls General, OP, and make something different from the salvageable parts of it.

>Implying he's a Paladin
A Paladin is fully willing to fight corruption knowing what it could cost him or her. That smells to me like a corruptionfag who believes corruption shouldn't cause ego-death.

Corruptionfags just want to be rewarded for being betas. It's understandable.

Well... yes? If we're going on the actual setting and not some pansy shit that turns all the monstergirls into pushovers and keeps corruption as a real threat, yes. Running blades through the source of the threat is a logical, justifiable idea.

Witch, dark matter, gazer, all viable monstergirls. So they're a bit flat. Get over it.

Something's not quite right here.

What is there even to salvage?

Trying to police the thread and marking large swathes of reference material as -unsalvageable-, especially when other posters might like it, is a terrible idea.

You typically don't want your heavy artillery to be pay to play, moron.

This.
I enjoy these threads (mostly...), but trying to police it is just fundamentally counter to the site. I get what you're trying to do, but every other thread has shitposters too. /swg/ occasionally has to deal with entire threads being lost to Empire v Rebel shitposting - the people deal with it, roll their eyes, carry on talking about something else and occasionally just bail and wait for next thread.
People will police themselves, attempting to stop shitposting is ultimately futile. Let the thread find it's place by the people that frequent it - if that place eventually becomes "non-existence", then well, it was fun while it lasted.

I can't believe FUCKING TROLLS killed these threads...

Nigga it's like 11pm right now, We'll continue on the same and get a better OP next thread

Stop blaming your ineptitude on perceived slights against you, some people might actually think playing the setting your way is shit.

Sorry, kiddo. I only fuck witches with large mana pools

That still exists if you want to be mind fucked by a succubus, It's just the vast majority of the monsters don't have inherently corruptive qualities anymore.

Urgency is leant by the fact that the local Dragon is still going to burn the capital city to the ground unless some guy manages to take her out or placate her desires.

>bullying another man's waifu due to her inferior mana storage
Is this why monsters get more stacked the more powerful they are?

The Primal God Provides.

Wait, are you saying I can make the loli oppai loli through the power of my dick

>why me
>what do you want
>please go away
>trying to pray here
>my back hurts
>I bet the Archdeacon never has to deal with this

A lot of the magically powerful ones are actually pretty flat a lot of the time. Sabbath are just a bunch of lolicon perverts though and Dark Mage exists to give you a superior witch waifu who doesn't fall in that category

Yes. How about you get a nice monster gal and get started on that?
Grant her power so she can usurp the Demon Lord and bring true balance to this world. Make us whole again. Wipe the slate clean and return your gaze to heaven, son of Man.

>return your gaze to heaven, son of Man.

This user is right. Tall girls are superior.

I like the version with the dick better.

Not a real monster.

>Implying the Archdeacon is covered in bitches

Succubus live to seduce holy men. The more holy you are the more likely they are to try to pervert you. The Pope needs an entire mail service to sort out all the love letters and pictures he gets.

I just wana play a game in this setting. If anyone is planning on getting a game together you can count me in.

>Cavort with all manner of devils and demons
>Shed the human form for that of a beast at will
>A massive repertoire of potions, hexes, and spells
>Can rob a man of all their mana with just a touch
>Tfw People still don't acknowledge you as a monster

The idea of witches being massive monster fangirls and trying to prove themselves as wicked but never getting acknowledged is cute

They're just human women that got corrupted because they're perverted and power hungry.

Honestly, not much. Burn it all down and build something else. There are tons of settings with Monster Girls and Boy and Futas or whatever is your fancy that have better settings and less rape. Most of the ideas here could be in about a dozen different settings that doesn't include MGs at all. It's all garbage and you guys will never be able to get out of the landfill as long as you guys keep calling yourself Monster Girls. If you want to call the thread Monster Girls and link the MGE wiki and the games based on it, then you'll never be able to get away from KC's MGE. Stop kidding yourselves that you can make a decent fantasy setting here. You guys are like the DC trying to use Man of Steel to build your world on. If your foundation is garbage, your world will forever be shit. So quit or decide to dive into your garbage and make it the rape festival that it will always be.

>flat inherently means pedo
>implying witches don't have polymorph potions or spells

>It could be in a dozen different settings that don't include mgs at all
>why keep calling yourself monstergirls
>because it's inherently pandering it will always be full on degeneracy
you're retarded, the reason is because these dozens of other settings dont include monstergirls, so we're making one with them. Also what good fantasy monstergirl settings exist?

Looking like they are 8 means pedo. Chest has nothing to do with it.

>tall girls
my negroid compatriot

Quit concern trolling, asshole.

>witch completes a massive trap room filled with tentacle pits, a lake of clothes melting acid, protected laser-guided acid proof sharkgirls
>"What say you now, hero?!"
>"You expect me to believe you did this?"
>"No mistah Paladin, I expect you to cum!"
>paladin just casually walks through and 'rescues her'
>ignores all her disbelief and anger and keeps asking where the 'real' evil witch is
>this is her fourth attempt at taking over the town

Soyboys detected.

>DC comics

>comics
He was talking about the movies, my dude. Can you even read?

>/co/ reference
well that explains a lot

>wanting your potential children to inherit quality genes
>soyboy

Hey /mgg/, someone mentioned Vampire Knight mercenaries last thread, so have some edgy storytime. Best case scenario, it's enjoyed. Worst case, you can all yell at me over it, and then you can at least bond over insulting me. Everybody wins!

Blood is an odd currency to ask for payment in. Most would sooner pay in gold, riches, favours - but none of those things interest you, not anymore. Even as a bastard child, your lineage has made your life... or unlife... one of luxury. An ages old estate and the lands that come with it can be enjoyed by even a half-breed Dhampir like yourself. But the exotic kinds of blood, the ones that others might disapprove of, the blood of monsters? That's a rarity not found at home.
On the border of civilised lands and corrupted hellscape, however, such a luxury is more common - and with dangers constantly pressing them, people are more willing to pay any price for protection.

This town is a small one. There's a population of maybe 300, the place has a single stone fountain in it's central square and everything else seems cobbled together. What a squalid pit you find yourself in. Still, they've asked for help, and the Order hasn't come - so here you are.
Negotiations were short. There was a little shock on their faces when you explained what your payment was, but they soon agreed when you took a step to leave. You have to take payment up front, of course - you need the energy. It makes your skin crawl thinking about it, otherwise.

Your signet ring and noble heritage assured them of your trustworthiness. The one they let you drink from was a young lamia - pretty little thing. But then, aren't they all? It would be hypocritical of you to be jealous, with your own set of flawless features. How do the humans cope, you wonder. The vials you took clink as you walk - silently you hope you didn't overdo it.

capeshit movies are still /co/ user

Your plan was made in an afternoon. People go missing from this area, so here you are, rapier at the ready. They'll expect some poor human, they won't be expecting you until it's too late - fangs bared, sword flying, and a few more corrupted Monsters to add to your memories.
Already, the blood boils beneath your skin, makes you feel like a wound spring. You can hear the wind move, smell the changes in the air. It's times like this you remember why they call you Monster - you are so much more than any human could be in this moment.

A sound. Metal on leather. Thirty paces right. You don't let your hand go to your belt, can't let them know just yet. You slow your footfall, deliberately enticing them, hoping they don't notice the leaves and branches not crunching your feet.

You can hear whispers, hushed voices, following to track you.
"Too pale."
'It would have struck by now if it were, surely? Maybe it isn't?'
"So she's a sympathiser, and the heavens will pass judgement."

That isn't the talk of Monsters. You furrow your brow in confusion, for the few short moments you have.

Armour shines in the twilight, reflecting orange rays, to match the golden browns and reds of the autumn path you walk.
Swords glint as they are pulled from sheaths, red shawls flutter with the movement of the 3 figures that emerge from the brush.

So, the Red Order are real. There's a flourish of your own blade as you step aside the clumsy blow of one, and his armour is stained, as is your own steel. One less to call real now.
The other two are more co-ordinated, but overzealous. You are accustomed to the dance of swordplay, and know when to press your advantage. A parry, and a riposte - you pierce the gaps in his armour, and push your sword through. Blood comes out the back, enticing you, driving you. You bare your teeth at the thought, lick your lips, and pull your sword out from your assailant's torso. He staggers a little, still standing, before clanking to the floor.

This is the part in stories where you and the other would circle each other, face off, and see the ending through. That's how they'd have done it at home. But you're not at home.
Tossing your sword aside, you leap at the man. He cuts you, but you can ignore that effect. Your legs wrap around his chest, your hands grip his shoulder and his head, pulling in opposite directions, and your fangs sink into his neck.

The world melts away. He struggles a little, his hands on you, but soon becomes near dead weight. You do not need to restrain yourself for this one. His precious sanguine delights flow unfettered, and you drink deeply of the stuff. Every nerve in you lights up, your body surges with newfound vigour, your mind races, considering the texture, the warmth, the taste, until there is no more.

The world returns to you, and you separate yourself from him. Your mouth is still warm from his blood; you gasp for air as you take a breath you didn't know you had denied yourself.
How it ever was that other Monsters can last without this you will never know. What could compare in their minds?
Reaching down to the newly-made corpse, you tear a little cloth from his outfit, and wipe your mouth. Manners are important, after all.
Searching the bodies, you find a scant few coins, which you promptly pocket. One also has some kind of letter - it merely lists his orders. Still, this means he has higher ups - repeat business for you, perhaps. More likely something to send someone else to deal with, these simple footsoldiers are no match for you, but dedicated Crimson Paladins may well be an end you don't want to face.
Now, the proof. You take one of the men's swords, line up your swing, and sever his hand, then take the shawl of another, and wrap it up. This should suffice, grisly as it might be.

This is the part in stories where you and the other would circle each other, face off, and see the ending through. That's how they'd have done it at home. But you're not at home.
Tossing your sword aside, you leap at the man. He cuts you, but you can ignore that effect. Your legs wrap around his chest, your hands grip his shoulder and his head, pulling in opposite directions, and your fangs sink into his neck.

The world melts away. He struggles a little, his hands on you, but soon becomes near dead weight. You do not need to restrain yourself for this one. His precious sanguine delights flow unfettered, and you drink deeply of the stuff. Every nerve in you lights up, your body surges with newfound vigour, your mind races, considering the texture, the warmth, the taste, until there is no more.

The world returns to you, and you separate yourself from him. Your mouth is still warm from his blood; you gasp for air as you take a breath you didn't know you had denied yourself.
How it ever was that other Monsters can last without this you will never know. What could compare in their minds?
Reaching down to the newly-made corpse, you tear a little cloth from his outfit, and wipe your mouth. Manners are important, after all.
Searching the bodies, you find a scant few coins, which you promptly pocket. One also has some kind of letter - it merely lists his orders. Still, this means he has higher ups - repeat business for you, perhaps. More likely something to send someone else to deal with, these simple footsoldiers are no match for you, but dedicated Crimson Paladins may well be an end you don't want to face.
Now, the proof. You take one of the men's swords, line up your swing, and sever his hand, then take the shawl of another, and wrap it up. This should suffice, grisly as it might be.

Sure enough, it does suffice. Several thank you as you go to leave. Gates are opened, and men bearing the Order's insignia enter. They look you over, assessing you - judging you, perhaps. The situation is explained, and they let you go without further questions. You hand them the writings you found - the Paladin's expression is grim.

A part of you hopes they'll keep the place safe if they've been sent here. Between the corruption and Red Order, they'll need it.
You, however, have more roads to travel. More delights to savour. There are so many species of Monster, after all - and so many of them will pay their premium for your services.

>making the mongrels cool
I enjoyed it. Never really considered a dhampir who used their blood drinking as a strength.

So old OP guy, back from my date.

Anyways, I been working on the setting ideas from the one in the OP two threads ago, although I've decided on letting much of the setting be "GM's Choice". Right now, I'm writing the "State of the World So Far" as if a character from the world was writing it. It's loose for additions to be added to it, and being written as if it's from a character inside the world, it means that any changes to it would be that character learning new things. I've got one place that I haven't filled out and that is Kingdom names, especially three of them fighting over a rare tree that has fruits to cure Corruption. But look over it and see how you like it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1iH8PDUKfDD4Rwjh-pRPplX8LdB7v1trCmtecZ8_soLo/edit?usp=sharing

And before it's said...
>IT'S NOT MGE
Yeah, I know. It's my own setting.
>Why are you trying to force your setting?
I'm not. I'm just sharing my vision of my setting.

>/jp/shit
This game goes both ways

>OP starts of new thread with an MGE-type of image and a rather legit question

>some people go full panic-mode just because OP used a pic featuring an MGE meme-girl while ignoring the question to start off the thread

This feels just like some people back then talking shit about a youtube vid without reading the description first nor understanding context.

To answer OP's question, I'm just gonna add; Amazoness.

>mgewiki.com/w/Amazoness

>all raised to be warriors
>possess excellent physical abilities and are proficient in the arts of war

Basically legit stonk-buff big girls who can lift, can likely operate heavy weapons, can probably be capable of weilding an LMG (light machinegun) with just one hand, and probably even shit-talk vegans aswell.

And are waifus for soldiers.

Though I guess Lamias can make good combatants and use their sleek snek bodies for stealth action operations too.

They wouldn't like men putting themselves in harm's way snd men wouldn't like being told to stay at home and raise the kids.

Well I know who the DMPC is.

>DMPC

What?

>heart is a stat
Do I want to know what the bar going off the chart means?

Can they be nordic though
And can there be male amazons
Can this be a WW2 setting

It's lust user, that should be obvious