Pic related is now the main antagonist of your campaign. How does your party respond?

Pic related is now the main antagonist of your campaign. How does your party respond?

Probably teach him how is done.

Fuckers love to play with the corpses. One of them even used the head of the BBEG as a puppet.

your party stumbles upon a body hanging from a tree, how do you respond?

By searching for a better DM.

you're no fun

You haven't really clarified how he's antagonizing the party, but...probably murder.

What does he, y'know, DO? If he's just pointing at and touching corpses left out in the open, I guess they'd ignore him completely. Or, follow to find fresh corpses.

The party necromancer raises him as a zombie, but leaves him hanging there to surprise whoever eventually comes to cut him down.

DEAD BODY PRANK (GONE WRONG) (NECROMANCY) (ALMOST DIED XD) (SHIT EMOJI MY PANTS)

My guess is he's an evil sorcerer, using his powers to literally kill the empathy and emotional intelligence of all the young people in the kingdom.

Murder

>antagonist

>Shadowrun
We hack into Youtube and demonetize all his videos, and give him enough copyright strikes to get him banned.

Bam, he's fuckin' done.

Paladin's big brother committed suicide from despair

He'd cleave Logan in half

>Sin Eater
"Hello Logan...we want to play a game..."

kek'd

Denounce him as a jewish guy pretending to be white to force the hand of the media vampires and usher in hunter ragnarok on top of him

>going up against YouTube
>a company owned by Google
>in turn a company probably owned by a fucking dragon
Don’t do it, mate. No amount of nuyen is worth it.

They yell at me for putting him in the game and then feed him to the sharks in the bay

>media turning against a Jewish guy

Oh user...

Who?

Literally we just shoot him I guess. Never even heard of him.

Single frag grenade, let him bleed out. He's not worth the effort. I have Xenos to slay.

Steal his hat. Eat it. Shit out god. Annex the Great Pacific. Fornicate the sun.

This. What real world companies are owned by dragons or other near-immortal entities?

>Exxon and anything descended from Standard Oil
>Google and IBM
>Monsanto is probably some Hag coven or some shit
>General Electric

Nuke the bastard from orbit

The last game I was running was Night's Black Agents, so Logan Paul the secret vampire probably ends up with an even bigger fucking scandal before getting horribly assassinated by a team of covert ops professionals.

We hang around with him for some time and then move on.