mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

1rd for chaos

Xth for plastic jetbike

3rd for big celestine tits

Sammael stole a new ride? kek

>sableclaw loadout

The fuck is this?

nice

Did he do anything wrong?

4th for ADEPTUS TERRA SHALL REIGN ETERNAL

Guesses/estimations for what the FW Custodes stuff is gonna look like?

I'm curious how they're going to translate the Adrathic Destructors. How are other Instant Death weapons handled?

Apart from being a whiny autismo, no

Killed more of his own men than the loyalists.

You won't get jetbikes, telemons, or sword and board Dreadnoughts. ID weapons will be D3 mortal wounds on a 6+

Ork bros literally saving 40k yet again.

I like the art style, is this an anime?

woot Tank police!!! i loved that series.

how do you stop those russes that are chasing you?? (see pic.. inflating tank traps!

Supposed to be the new Ravenwing Lieutenant I think.

If anything, the dreads will get rules

Tank Police AD

it's hillarious. the small tank's name is bonepart

The Talonmaster and Sammael share the same loadout so I guess it works either way. Great conversion imo

>pathetic mon-keigh "tits"

Drop ID

Adrathic is mentioned in the codex IIRC, so will probably show up

going to repost this question:

should I paint my goliaths with a base of celestra grey(like the mining suits on my cultists) or mechanicus standard to be a bit darker?

Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate you user

Maybe at 400pts minimum, remember GW is calling the shots over rules for FW and they're the no fun allowed police
>See: every cool FW model that is vastly overpriced even though they're outperformed by GW models rules wise

Always darker if not an entirely different color

ok 1500 pt harcore tourney (waac fags will be there)

i play chaos.. i'm so used to building 2k armies i don't know what to do .. 500 pts puts a large hole in my usuall lists.

should i stick to CSM or go deamons?

maybe both?

khorne deamons + world eaters? but how do i kill heavy armor?

if you can tie up armor effectively you dont have to kill it, maybe thats an option?

When the hell are these peasants going to be sold?!

Soon, the campaign box with admech vs necrons will probably feature them

After Necron codex, also will only be available in the box minigame set

Since it's a tournament with waacfags:
To play Daemons you pretty much need to do Tzeentch+Khorne+Nurgle soup. As for CSM, well if you want to have a chance you need to go Alpha Legion with all their usual combos. Bloodletter or Pink Horror bomb can go with that.
I'm fairly sure WE+Khorne would be instant loss though.

I should be alright to play with just an index+battle primer right? I dont want to buy a rulebook just yet because that campaign box will likely come with one

wha'ts the tzench khorne nurgle soup like? and i can i put a hold on nurgle since i don't have any atm?

What's the appeal of these aside from looks? The load-out looks really bad.

>also will only be available in the box minigame set

What is this minigame box ?

they'll probably have multiple loadouts and they can fill gaps for knight only armies

I just know that Guardian Spears can get them as an alternative gun. Those or inferno pistols.

AdMech vs necron a la Deathwatch Overkill

why must the blood angels suffer so much

has anyone ever tried making a eldar soup army of nothing but aspect warriors and their phoenix lords?

something like pic related?

ere we go

>that hurricane bolter conversion

excellent work

???

Their codex is great, I wish vanilla marines had received stratagems as fun as the BA.

soemthing like this?

Battalion detachment

HQ
1k sons Deamon prince (maelifc talons+wings)
Glamour of tzench / weaver of fates
Changecaster (gaze of fate/flickering flames)

troops
10 x pink horrors
10 x pink horrors
10 x pink horrors

flyer
Fire raptor (stock)

Patrol Deatchment
HQ
Skarbrand
Deamon prince of khonre (demonic axe + wings)

Troops:
23 bloodletters (musician + standard)

i want to try this but .. i eat all my cp turn 1 with bombs.

2 cp for bloodletter deepstrike 1 cp for 3d6 charge
2cp for skarbrand deepstrike
2cp for deamonprince deepstrike.

i could drop the fire raptor and break up the bloodletter bombs to 3 10 man squads. but rest of points into what?

>tfw I tried recasting like that and failed horribly
I wish you luck, user.

PROUD TO LIVE
PROUD TO DIE
hard to kill ;^)

rumors mostly
but ohoh the only two armies that are going to have new minis for the 8th editions (beside obviously space marines and chaos marines), are admech and necron, what a coincidence !

Something along the lines of:

Dp skullreaver
30 letters icon instrument

2 tz heralds
2x 10 brims
30 pinks

2 nr heralds
3x 3 nurglings

Then add some flamers and more bloodletters to reach 1500. Nurgle detachment is pretty important because it will allow you deepstrike even if the enemy has their own scouts.

>STAY HYDRATED

>recasting orks
Don't expect any love from GW ever.

ive got a jerry rigged vaccuum chamber, ill see if i can get all those little asshole bubbles out of the casts this time

those arent orks

theyre kromlech armoured orcs

WE ARE REACHING HYDRATION LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

crap i dont' have the nruglings yet .. dammit.

gonna try build something along these lins. i dont' have brims but i do have 50 pink horrors.

Have combed through the megas, does anyone else who isn't as blind as me know where to find a copy of the Thousand Sons audio book (HH)
Have been looking for a while

Almost, see:If you don't have nurglings, you won't be deepstriking anything against most armies.

Damn, you got farther than I did. I couldn't even get my bits to line up right to make the mold. So my casts were fucked from the start.

Is that forgeworld or a recast if so who from?

Something looks off with the resin

>buying 3rd party orks
Don't expect any love from GW ever

not that guy but all aeronautica imperialis gain the Elysian Drop Troopers tag and since you don't have a regiment doctrine you can pick one from the book, thus take the tallarn one
I think it's a toss up for the heavy weapons or rerolls from the officer but I think the tallarn doctrine will work in more situations since you don't need to make sure you have an officer around and he can only give you the rerolls on one unit.
Cool to see another elysian player, I just got my army started up again, used to collect them like 5 years ago and I'm reigniting the project now

Its "forgeworld" that i got from some russian on ebay. for $100 instead of the $150 forgeworld wanted. I am blissfully ignorant if it is real forgeworld or not, but the cast was perfect and everything was there so i dont mind either way.
10/10 kit and was fun to assemble

you have to use a soft, non-drying clay to hold the bits when you make the first half

theres loads of tutorials online, its not tooo hard

I used plastilina, which was that. Still fucked up.

I already have 120 GW orks i bought from a GW at msrp

Now im goin to cast 180 to have an even 300

>dont make new ork models in 20+ years
>people buy other peoples ork models
>get mad

the current state of GW apologists everybody. fucking delusional as can be

>If you don't have nurglings, you won't be deepstriking anything against most armies.

damn my usuall list is 2k

spearhead:
HQ
abadon
sorceror (presience + ???) tzench mark)

havocks 8 total bodies 4 lascanons
havocks 8 total bodies 4 missle launchers
predator 4 lascanons

Fire raptor gunship

vanguard
HQ
dark apostle
Exalted champion (power axe / chainsword)

elites:
Noisemarine 10 bodies all sonic blasters + 2 blastmasters

Khrone bezkers 8 bodies total champion power axe/chainsword 7 bolt pistols in the unit

Khrone bezkers 8 bodies total champion power axe/chainsword 7 bolt pistols in the unit

2 rhinos

i guess i just trim 500 pts off that.. but damn that's tough.

you just gotta get the parts flat in the clay and use small silicon tipped sculpting tools and nivea cream to get the clay flat and even around all the parts youre casting

This looks like fun actually
9/10 would fight weekly

How to win with orks? Is ANYTHING viable other than hundreds of boys? All my toys just die or do nothing.

So how in the fuck is Tau supposed to beat Ravenguard with -1 to hit?

Sounds like legit bullshit to me.

no

take 120 boyz and 90 grots, with a weirdboy or 2. These secure your objectives and win you games

use your leftover points to take whatever you want it doesnt matter

Expect things to be priced inconsistently like usual

>Complaining about Ravenguard
>Not complaining about Eldar or AdMech stacking -1

That’s very boring.

Finally finished my first five vanguard and the dominus. These things are a bitch to paint. It took over a week to get all of them painted.

>playing an NPC race
you aren't supposed to win

Army wide -1 to hit is retarded.

thats how you win, capturing objectives.

you dont have enough firepower or survivability or mobility to table your opponent

I'm not 100% on the rules for Knights, but if I wanted to make a Lady Solaria for my Blood Raven theme army, is it possible to do one that can be fielded with double dakka?

Looks ok aside from bolt pistols on berzerkers, but it isn't something I'd take to a tournament personally. Add some blocks of 30-40 cultists since you're playing BL and turn at least one detachment into battalion. I'd also replace predator and maybe one havoc squad with obliterators since they go with abaddon rerolls nicely.

Only chaos knights can get double avenger cannons

Is Adrathic supposed to be anti armour or personnel?
Melta does the former so...
Adrathic Str 5 AP-3 Dd3
maybe some special rule to make it neat, like mess with invulns slightly

>tfw elysians getting squatted

I've recently become incredibly interested in Genestealer Cults.
What books have a focus on them?

I'm not an apologist, I'm just saying don't expect them to give you any new models when you've shown no interest in their products. You buy third party orks, you buy 3rd party vehicles, or worse, buying other factions vehicles to convert them. Hell wouldn't be surprised if you just use downloaded codices.

>Implying Eldar breasts are actually that large

Thats a sadface there.
I guess no Solaria then. Especially considering that once again Relic has modelled something that doesn't exist in model form, because that head isn't available.

I play admech and I whole heartedly agree. I feel dirty when I stack it on my dragoons.

I guarantee more ork boyz have been sold than tactical marines

GW has had decades to make better sculpts, and they've barely improved. You don't continue to reward poor performance, you seek competitors. If you just buy their shit regardless of how good it is why would they care to ever up their game?

I like my -1 to hit. Cry more loser.

Eldar females are the most fertile creatures in the galaxy, so good at breeding that they practically tore the material universe apart. They were wraithbone plate to conceal and bind their breasts, hiding their figure to prevent Slaanesh from tempting all sentient life. It is known.

So it's said that the Tau have become more advanced than most of the Imperium. They still remain behind the Eldar right? DEldar weaponize black holes, have bombs that reduce the impact area to 0° K, and can return to dead to life from as little as a finger bone. The Tau aren't near that, right?

post your dudes in action

Eldar at one point were able to think up literal gods in the warp to perform labor for them. They conscripted gods to do shit for them. No one is even coming close.

[childish shooty noises]

______transports______

Even Orks are more advanced than Tau, shokk attack guns are basically more advanced than whatever Tau has.

>No one is even coming close.
I'd say Necrons are close, but since they restrict themselves almost completely to science and no Warp fuckery, the Eldar are on another level.