JUST

JUST

:(

Eesh that's rough

just sold
I can see this easily going back to .50

playing it safe and taking my profits

I really hope so, would love to grab some more.

>Goes up 250% in two days
>Slows down and has a slight dip as BTC goes up
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>WHY AM I NOT RICH AFTER 2 DAYS

You weak faggots need to an hero. Sell and never buy back into REQ.

It's probably not going to go below .70 imo, now is the time to buy.

So glad I sold this shitcoin and bought Electra

I bought in at $0.87 FML.

It almost hit a dollar today, you weak handed faggots. You can't wait a couple of weeks?

>dumping because of a dip

Mcfucking kill yourself.

>bought 1 Eth at $750 a 4 days ago on coinbase
>plan on using it to invest in Req
>coinbase takes forever to process
>1 Eth now worth $883
>Req currently deflating

All according to plan. Hope it gets to .50 in the next couple of days.

Got 60 ETH stuck on Bitgrail after selling XRB, and I can only withdraw 0.5 BTC worth every day since the fags refuse to process verification docs.

I hope this fucker stays at $0.50-0.70 for 2 weeks.

At least you have 60 ETH to invest. Have you tried getting verified on Binance instead?

THE INVESTMENT OF 2018 THEY SAID

I already am. But that doesn't help getting my ETH out of Bitgrail. It was the only place I could sell my XRB.

I just fucking pray they process my verification docs tomorrow so I can withdraw it all at once.

If REQ shoots back up to +0.85 before then I'll be so fucking salty.

Fortnightly update in a few days, this dip will not last long.

Req collector here... hope this little shit dips all the way to 25c. so I can buy more & more

Still waiting to sip back to .35 cents when I sold 2 days ago at ATH thinking I was clever.

fml

I have around $150 left on my altcoin budget, should I throw the rest into REQ or dip into XLM?

I already have ICX and REQ, what should i buy more of?

REQ needs better memes. At least XLM has stellar snake.

XLM might peak soon. Maybe wait for REQ to dip some more first.

Don't be salty you didn't get in, user. Jump on board before $1 and you might make it.

why arent there any multi-day moons anymore? everything just pumps for a few hours then bleeds out for a week before pumping again

Also, anyone being justed by this coin right now has to be seriously fucking retarded.

babbies first crypto. let them stay poor. they actually think it pumped to 85 for no reason? news is coming and it will pump again. they'll buy back in for more than they just sold for and the Veeky Forums cycle will continue

>XLM $8B marketcap
>REQ $500M marketcap

I wonder which has the most potential to 5x your gains.

imagine for a second how this request network is going to work

buyer: hey im buying some wild apple shampoo from you i want one
merchant: oh yea? well give me a second. im using The Rquest Network so i need One Token to Burn so we can do this transction
buyer: well i need to get to my mama as soon as possible
merchant: hey DOES ANYONE HAVE A REQUEST TOKEN? I HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE hey SIR CAN YOU SELL ME ONE TOKEN?
sir: hell no i'm speculating the shit out of these tokens
buyer: WHAT THE.. YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF REQUEST TOKENS THERE WHY DONT YOU SELL ME ONE
sir: HELL NO

lol

This is the most indian post I have read all day

That's not how any of that works. It converts other currencies to REQ you stinky pajeet.

You're either a pajeet or an extreme brainlet.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.

>I'm selling my anal virginity on ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD

Since you're simple, I'll explain it simply: your merchant asks for payment, your customer pays in whatever currency they want. In the background of the system Req does all that work you attributed to the merchant and the customer. To them it seems like nothing happened except a perfect, currency-of-their-choice transaction.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha *inhale*
bahahahahahwhatafaggothahahahahaha

Oh Ranjeet, no wonder you cant operate a toilet